(COMPLETED)The Storm is Here...

By MicMalHamilton

(Y/N) of House (L/N) is one of the most powerful beings in the world. However, after the death of Ned, (Y/N)... More

Bio & Harem.
Prolouge: part one
Prolouge: part two.
Chapter one: Snow and Sweat
Chapter Two: A Heartfelt Reunion
Chapter Three: Wildfire
Chapter Five: Dragonglass (short)
Chapter Six: White Walkers
Chapter Seven: King's Landing
Chapter Eight: Back at Winterfell
Chapter Nine: Knighted
Chapter Ten: The Night King
Chapter Eleven: A Proper Farewell
Chapter Twelve: Burn them all
Chapter Thirteen: Throne of gold
Epilogue

Chapter Four: Seeing the Queen

15K 248 39
By MicMalHamilton

I sat at the table right next to Sansa. Under the table, her hand elegantly wrapped in mine. We discussed dating and our feelings already. However, we did not want to reveal this to everyone. Not while this war was going on. Especially with the Night King around.

In front of us were the lords. All sitting and staring at Jon as he talked. Jon has received a raven, from Tyrion Lannister to meet with Daenerys Targaryen. The Lords wanted Jon to stay in the north and argued with him over the fact. As they argued with him i stood up causing silence across the room. Everyone was intimidated by me. When i spoke they listened. I wasn't a Stark...a king in the north or anything. Which confused me greatly on how i can hold so much power on people who aren't mine.

"....Jon is right."

The lords groaned and protested but i continued.

"THINK with your feeble minded brains.....Daenerys has dragons...she has dragon glass, she has MEN. Just imagine if we don't go there now....we fight the Night King and his army with No dragon glass. BARELY any valaryian steel, and small numbers....the Night King would destroy us ALL," i speeched.

"Well what about you,your a king. Why can't you just call your army ?," someone yelled. The lords cheered and agreed with the voice. I looked to Sansa who held a look of indifference. I guess she had the same thing on her mind.

"Yeah your right....i have an army...an army with zero dragonglass and minimal Valariyan steel," i pronounced.

The crowd quieted down after that. Sansa looked around and stood. Frustrated by the conversation.

"Why don't you send and amestry? Don't go yourself," Sansa questioned.

"Daenerys is a Queen only a King can convince her...it has to be me," Jon responded.

"Your abandoning your people...your abandoning your home!!"

"I'm leaving both in good hands," Jon revealed.

"WHO'S?!," Sansa questioned.

"Yours."

Sansa immediately stopped arguing in pure shock. Everyone else was a little taken aback by what Jon said. However, no one objected from the idea.

"Your my sister and the only Stark in Winterfell...until i return the north is yours," Jon said.

Sansa looked at Lord Baelish and frankly so did i. I never trusted this man. He had webs of lies. Always trying to have everyone under his littlefinger. But it won't work on me. Or Sansa. If he tries anything well....that's what Stormbreakers for.

"I will be going as well...i have matters with the Targaryen girl myself," i revealed.

Sansa gave me a questioning look and i responded with a sheepish smile. Of course she would be a little on guard about that.

______________________________________
"Excuse me my lord but you want us to what ?," Colin asked.

"I want you to stay here and watch over Winterfell for me," i announced to him. "As for you blacksmith...i want you too go back to the lost lands and gather up ALL of my armies. Make sure they are ALL well trained by any means."

"But my lord-"

"How many times Colin ?... Seriously call me (Y/N)"

"Well (Y/N)...shouldn't we go with you ?," he pressed.

"Trust me i know what I'm doing....i'll be okay," I said.

Colin nodded and the blacksmith bowed before both walked off to carry out their missions.

______________________________________
I sat in my quarters as the fire crackled on. The wooden floorboards creaked every so often. The wool sheets elegantly hovering ovee the giant bed. The room alit with an orange hue from the candles and fire.

I was reading a scripture from my father about the secrets of the lost lands and armies. It was describing the meaning of the lost lands. It had a name once...a name that i think fits.

Asgard.

I heard footsteps creak in the room and turned around to be met with Sansa. Sansa stood in an elegant white night gown. It intensified her beauty in my eyes.

"Why hello gorgeous," i said turning towards her with a small smile on my face.  A faint tint of pink coated her cheeks as she looked down a bit, before looking back at me with a new vigor.

"So pray tell what...business do you have with a Targaryen ?," she asked.

I stood up and walked to Sansa. My heavy footsteps raked the room as i towered over Sansa's jealous figure. I held up her chin to look into my eyes.

"Don't worry my sweet Sansa, it's about my kingdom," i said "No funny business."

"Good," she said huskly. Slowly, i leaned in and gave her a sweet tender kiss. She kissed back and ignited a heated session. Sansa seperated from the kiss and pushed me slowly onto the bed. As my body laid there, Sansa stepped back and slowly unveiled her night gown. Revealing her beautiful body to me.

"A little...parting gift," Sansa said smirking at me. "For i hear...that Daenerys's beauty is almost impeccable. Let me prove to you why that's false."

I grinned back. Partaking in a long night of fun.

______________________________________

The waves crashed against each other and the breezy air flowing around my skin. The feeling sent a cool sensation around my exposed arms and face. I didn't mind it.

My feet slammed into the sand as i stood next to Jon and Ser Davos. I walked with Stormbreaker tightly in my grasp. A dwarf man stood with a light skinned woman by his side. Dothraki men littered the beach, watching us with "intimidating" faces.  I gave them one back making some of them flinch. A smile spread across my face at that.

While Jon, Ser Davos and the Dwarf named Tyrion talked. I caught the eyes of the light brown woman. Her eyes held a peculiar sense. Studying my figure. It wasn't scrutiny but curiosity rather.

"Tyrion Lannister," the Dwarf introduced, sticking his hand out to me.

"(Y/N) (L/N) King of the lost lands," i said. The dwarf looked taken aback by what i said.

"King of the lost lands you said ?," he uttered

"Yes and their armies," i confirmed. Amused to the core. It was obvious he was amazed and yet fearful. I see the legend gives us justice.

"Yes well....Missandei is the queens most trusted advisor."

Taking this as her cue with a nod and a smile she began to talk.

"Welcome to Dragonstone," she began "Our queen knows this is a long journey and she appreciates the efforts you made on her behalf...if you wouldn't mind handing over your weapons."

A Dothraki man came up to me, sizing me up. He reached for Stormbreaker but i moved it out of his reach. Instantly, four men cane up threateningly. I knew that causing trouble would affect our mission so i looked at the Dothraki man who had a cocky smirk on his face. I put Stormbreaker in his hand. However, once my hand let go of my battle axe, the man fell in a heap causing me to laugh.

This realm is quite hilarious.

As we walked up to stone pathway to the Dragonstone kingdom, the others talked amongst one another. Suddenly a dragon rode by causing Jon and Ser Davos drop to the ground in bewilderment. I laughed, filled with mirth causing the others to look at me with a look of confusion.

"What ?," i asked chuckling at the group.

"I would say you'd get used to them," Tyrion commented "But i'd be lying."

As i looked up at the dragons i noticed what looked to be a woman at the edge of the cliff. She stood there watching us walk and talk to the castle.

Thinking this woman to be a threat, i stuck my hand out. Calling Stormbreaker to me. The battle axe flew straight into my hand and i flew straight towards the woman, lightning crackling around my form.

(With the others)

Jon gave an awed smile watching (Y/N) fly at a cliff. He looked to the others to see Missandei and Tyrion looking at (Y/N) in fear and amazement. He turned to see the Dothraki men looking at the godly man in anger and envy.

"I would say you'd get used to him....but i'd be lying," Jon said smiling. Tyrion nodded a little bewildered by the fact that a man just flew straight into the sky with thunder and a battle axe. A strange world they live in indeed.

(With You)

(Y/N) Pov

I stood behind this red woman now, my back a few feet from hers. I swung Stormbreaker at her head, however i stopped the axe centimeters from her neck. The steel ringing in her ears.

"Who are you and what is your business watching us ?," i asked menacingly.  The woman took a pause before turning around to look at me. She was beautiful. Practically divine.

"....My name is Melisandre...i see you must be the King of of the lost lands....the King of Asgard," she said. "The man with the powers of gods and the like. The man who dought in the battle of the bastards. And-"

"One hell of a swordsman," i said. "I'm glad to see my reputation gets around".

I slowly pulled my weapon away feom her neck and circled around her.

"Excuse me Melisandre....but i couldn't quite help but notice you not answer my question."

The red woman paised for a minute again frustration evident now on my mind. However, she begam to speak once again.

"I am an old friend of Jon Snow's"

"...i wonder if i dropped down there right now if he would say the same thing ?," i said.

Melisandre gave me a look before walking a little away. Her robes flapping from the bottom in the wind. The woman seemed....as if she knew something. I was going to say something. However, she spoke first.

"I know of my destiny with you Asgardian," she said.

I walked up to the woman and she finally turned to me with worry in her eyes. Melisandre waa dangerously close to me almost centimeters away now. I leaned down to look her in the eyes as she looked up.

"Where will you take me ?," she asked. 

"....Home," i answered.

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted Stormbreaker into the air. Turning the BiFrost into affect. A rainbow hue surrounded me and Melisandre and in a split second we disappeared. Leaving Asgardian markings behind.

______________________________________

(Asgard)

We landed to be met with a beautiful woodsy area. The grass lucious and healthy. Water nearby was flowing and clear. Finally, a cabin sat in the middle of our view. It looked like something out of a painting. Truly mesmerizing.

"You can go to the cabin and you won't be alone, if you play nice...I'll reward you," i said.

I lifted Stormbreaker in the air once more igniting the BiFrost. Just as fast as i came, i left in a heap. Leaving Melisandre at her expense.

______________________________________

(Dragonstone)

(Third Person POV)

"You are an open rebellion," Daenerys finished saying as she was inches away from Jon Snow and Ser Davos. She was just finished with her intense conversation with Jon. Right now, she wasn't too keen on the man.

Suddenly the doors opened and in walked Lord Varys However....(Y/N) stood right behind him. Stormbreaker in hand. He stopped walking right as he saw Daenerys. Once she saw him, her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't move. Couldn't even breath. Everything froze. All that played in her mind was the last time they met. How he ignited the faith in her. The drive. How they kissed. The one sweet kiss she yearned for. Now after years of giving up on him, he was here. Like a late prayer.

".....Hello Daenerys," he said. 'this is going to be a long day.' He thought. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bastard By maddy

Fanfiction

27 0 5
The bastard of Lady Cassana Baratheon and King Aerys Targaryen II is claimed entirely by the House Baratheon. Alyrys Baratheon is followed through t...
43.5K 1.5K 18
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 descendant of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was adopted by Lord Ned Stark and brought to Winterfell. As the years went by...
974 62 2
Upon arriving in Winterfell, Ned introduces his bastard son, Jon Snow. But that night, Lyarra Stark, looks at the boy, and she decides that she would...
887 1 24
This book is about Game of Thrones. My fanfiction, when Robert Baratheon started a war for Lyanna Stark. By that I mean Eddard Stark saved the Targar...