mini fics

By bultaoreumei

everything pinson 🖤❤️ More

END GAME
END GAME II
END GAME III
END GAME IV
END GAME IV (Real End)
REGRET
REGRET II
REGRET III
REGRET IV
REGRET V
FOR YOU

INSATIABLE

10.7K 160 115
By bultaoreumei

Perth and Saint started dating a year ago. Perth had always been gay but Saint? Straight as a ruler.

Saint likes girls with big tits and huge ass bums. He said he likes the feel of touching them comfy stuff.

Saint is a stunt man for famous actors in Thailand. He participated in almost all of the action filmed movies. He's that good in his profession. He was living a life in which girls want him. He's got the looks. His fair skin is goals. Has a high pay. He was fine perfectly playing around.

But all of that shit crumbled when a whole Perth Tanapon came into his life.

Perth is a tan semi-muscular guy. He may not have that visible abs yet, but he's working on it. In Thailand, even with the hot weather, most people are usually white-skinned. But Perth loves his natural skin. He doesn't wanna use whitening stuffs just so he could fit in. Perth may not be popular to locals, but to foreigners he's Pornhub worth. A dom that can be a complete sadist and his sub will just completely give in.

How did the two meet?

Perth came with his friend that was a famous actor. He got curious on how the scenes behind the camera works as he's also studying the filming industry.

When he came into the set, his eyes were automatically locked on the beauty that was doing dangerous stunts.

The first time he saw Saint was when he was flipping in the air while holding a fake sword.

Perth thought he saw an angel but damn, he was a human. A boy. An angel boy. Perth can't help but stare at the beauty screaming because of his fight scenes. To him, it was music to his ears.

Saint then got down as soon as he finished filming his stunts. He was sweating like crazy but he was still so handsome in other people's eyes.

The moment he got off from the safety lines and buckles, a man caught his attention as he was a new face on the set. It was the first time he saw him.

Little did they know that when they locked eyes, their fate also has been sealed.

- Time skip -

A year later.

After a year of dating, Saint was getting frustrated. Perth haven't touched him. They've never gone beyond kissing.

"I'm a healthy 23 year old man what the fuck does he expect from me? To not feel anything when he's literally there being hot as fuck while just breathing??!! I can't take anymore of this bullshit I'm gonna end this fucking drama once and for all!" Saint was screaming in his head.

Perth and Saint decided to travel abroad. They've always wanted to visit the west side. They are curious about the ambiance and culture.

When Perth asked Saint about this trip, Saint nodded nonstop as if saying he'll definitely go even if he wasn't asked to.

When they were at the LAX airport, the moment Perth got off the plane, it's like Saint felt like all eyes were on them. Especially Perth.

Perth has this perfectly tanned skin with not that much biceps but still hot as fuck. And his eyes. Oh my word, it's THAT attractive. One look and you just wanna spread your legs and let him take you.

Walking in the airport to get their luggages, Saint was getting uncomfy. The girls and gays eyes were ogling Perth as if he was a high quality meat walking around the place.

Perth noticed the pout on Saint's lips and flashed a smile.

Saint's eyes widened.

Saint: Stop smiling!

Perth: Huh? Why?

Saint: JUST STOP!

He was shouting. Perth the ever obedient boyfriend just went ahead and took all their stuff. Saint could still feel eyes looking at Perth.

"Maybe going abroad was a bad idea afterall." He thought to himself.

He went in and reached the taxi on the way to their hotel. After they settled their stuff and themselves, the car started moving.

Saint was thinking so deeply that he didn't even flinch when Perth snaked his arms around him.

"I am handsome too but why are they only lusting over my boyfriend here?! No, no, that's not the issue! The fact that they are attracted to my man is the real problem! What the fuck should I do?! He doesn't even go beyond kissing me! This is not a small matter at all! I need him to take me! His dick is mine! It's only for my hole to use! Other who tries to get on his pants will definitely experience my stuntman wrath!"

He was shaken from the thought when Perth kissed his cheek.

Perth: Babe, what's up?

Saint: Nothing. I'm just excited to have fun.

Perth: It doesn't look like you do though. If you didn't want to go we could've cancelled this.

Saint: You'll actually cancel this trip if I really said that?

Perth: Yeah. I don't wanna see you uncomfortable. But since we're here already, let's just make the most of it. We'll always be together. We'd never separate.

Saint snuggled into Perth's embrace. He was feeling assured that this man was his. Nobody else could take him away from him.

After an hour drive, they finally arrived at their hotel. Perth was gonna take out their luggages but Saint was clinging like a leech. He doesn't wanna let go.

Perth: Babe, I need to take the luggages from the trunk.

Saint didn't say anything. He called for a bellman and then told him to get their stuff for them. The bellman politely nodded and went to the back of the cab to get their luggages while Saint went back to hugging himself in Perth's embrace.

Perth can't help but laugh at how Saint is acting like a whole baby. But he doesn't say anything and just hugged him back tightly. He loves the warmth that Saint emits.

But it somehow got out of hand. Saint doesn't let go. Not even a second. Even when Perth was filling in check-in forms. Saint was just quietly backhugging him. Whatever the comfortable hugging position is.

Up till they reach their room. Saint wasn't letting go. Perth then asked Saint.

Perth: Is something wrong baby?

Saint: Nothing. Is it weird for me to hug you?

Perth: Silly, of course not. But normally you wouldn't hug me for an hour or so and in public to boot. Just tell me what's bothering you babe, im listening.

Saint looked down. Perth caught him in the act. Dating for only a year but Perth can read him like a book already.

Saint: .....Eyes

Perth: Huh?

Saint: Their eyes. Most of the girls and even guys are eyeing on you. I noticed it. Call it childish but I don't want other people ogling on you. You're mine already.

Perth let out a soft laugh. So his baby was jealous.

Perth: Babe, you know I'm yours. Even after many years will pass. I will always be yours and you are mine. Okay?

Saint wasn't satisfied so he gathered up all the courage to say what he really feels.

Saint: You wanna know why I'm this worried?! There's nothing that ties me to you except the fact that we're dating! You've never even gone beyond kissing! How much long do I need to wait for me to get what I want?! Should I have spelled it out for you?! I've given you lots of hints already! Kissing you thirstily! Walking around the house almost naked! I even danced on your lap once just to seduce you even though I've never done it before! But you never did anything! Do you really even want me?! Huh?!!!

Saint was frustrated to the point he spills every heartaches he feels. He was a crying mess.

Perth wasn't shocked hearing this. He sometimes could hear Saint cry because he rejects his advances.

Perth: I'm so sorry baby but, I'm scared. Before I met you, people would want to have sex with me and by tomorrow when I wake up, they'll be gone. And I won't hear anything from them again. And just like that I was usually left alone. I don't have any idea why. But the thought that you'll leave me, that scares me the most. I don't think I'll be able to move on if it happens so I'm-

Perth was in tears when his baby cut him off with a slap in the face.

Saint: How dare you compare me to your exes and one night stands??!! You don't trust me at all! I'm your lover for fuck's sake! I AM YOUR CURRENT LOVER! Don't even think about other people when I'm right here infront of you!

Saint huffed. He was mad and hurt.

Saint: So you purposely ignored my advances because you think I belong to those assholes that left you? YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID! DONT LUMP ME TOGETHER WITH THEM!

Saint then dragged Perth and pushed him on the bed. He climbed on top of him and removed his shirt off.

Saint: Try stopping me right now and this'll be the last trip we'll have.

Perth was scared. He doesn't want it to end with him. But the fear of losing him is way much worse.

Saint leaned in for a kiss. A thirsty kiss. Perth returned the kiss hungrily while caressing Saint's smooth skinned body. Saint was white as crystal that can make Perth hard with just caressing it.

Saint wanted to do more quickly so he started removing Perth's shirt while granding his ass on Perth's dick that was still inside it's comfort zone. It was rock hard already. Saint couldn't help but smile.

Saint: You're probably pent up by now babe, am I right?

Perth: I sometimes jerk off but yes, Im rea-

Perth was cut off by Saint that slapped his arm. Hard.

Saint: You fucking asshole! Why don't you release it in me?! I am so mad right now remove your fucking pants!

Perth just gulped and complied while Saint was helping him to make it easier.

When everything was off, Saint's eyes widened completely. Perth was freaking huge! And no, he's not exaggerating! He is THAT huge!

Saint: Heh! They probably leave you because they can't take you. But not me, Im gonna eat you whole heartedly.

Saint started licking the biggest carrot he had ever seen. He was savoring it that they could hear slurping sounds resonating the place.

Saint: You are so big baby I'm-

He started bobbing his head up and down. Perth also did his part and started fucking Saint's mouth. It was heaven. Even though he could hear Saint choking, he didn't stop. The pleasure was taking over.

After a few mouthfucking, Saint let go of Perth's hard dick.

Perth: Are you okay?

Saint: Don't under estimate me babe. You made me so frustrated, I researched everything related to this. I can take you, you wanna bet?

Perth: Bet? I bet you cant-

Saint started stroking Perth's dick fast while loosening himself up.

Perth: L-lube, get the lube

Saint: No need to.

Saint spit his saliva on Perth's dick that gave Perth the shock of the year. Lewd. He's so lewd.

Perth: Why do I feel like you've been a gay sub for centuries already?

Saint: Its your fucking fault for not giving me what I want.

Perth: You could have asked me?

Saint tensed up.

Saint: Oh now it's my fault?!

Saint was surprised hearing that. He adjusted himself on top of Perth then whispered something in his ears.

Saint: You're mine. Remember that. I'm not letting anyone have you. I'd kill one if I have to.

Perth's eyes widened for two reasons. One was Saint's threat and two, he could fill his dick slipping into Saint's hole. Saint still at his Perth's ear, moaned loud enough to sound sexy. He was slowly pushing Perth's dick into him. It was freaking huge but his desire is stronger. He doesn't care about the pain anymore. He needs to accept it otherwise Perth might get frustrated and leave him. Even the thought of it is scary enough.

Halfway through, Saint was getting stiff. His hole was tightening that made Perth groan.

Perth: B-babe, loosen up. Y-you're killing me

Saint: Uh..... I-I don't know h-how..... I-I can't c-control it....... It's p-painful but it's g-good....... S-so good........

Saint became the moaning mess he always wanted. But the pleasure was beyond imaginable. His boyfriend is so gifted he never thought he was that big.

Saint: Oh god...... I wanna get used to this soon......... So I can keep wanting you over and over again.........

Perth who was getting red in the ears was blushing while moaning.

Perth: Your hole's so good fuck! You're one of the best I've tasted! Uhhhh!!!!!

Saint tightened his hole more with a mad expression in his face.

Saint: Are you comparing me again to your exes Perth??!!! You're really provoking me huh???!!!!

Perth: N-no babe. I'm j-just telling the truth. Y-you're the best.

Saint: Keep in mind that you're mine forever. Cheat on me and I'll cut this thing off.

Saint said these words with a serious face in a serious tone like he's not struggling having Perth inside him.

Perth smirked.

Perth: You really love me that much huh?

Saint: Yes!

Perth couldn't take it anymore and he pushed himself deep inside his boyfriend.

Saint's head jolted up. His eyes and mouth wide open. Drool was falling off his mouth. He suddenly became all sweaty.

Perth: Babe, are you okay??!!!

Saint: .....me

Perth: What did you say?

Saint grabbed Perth's hair and pulled his head towards him with eyes glistening with pleasure.

Saint: I said fuck me!!!!

Perth without holding back threw Saint on the bed with his face facing Perth. He raised both of Saint's legs to give him better access and started thrusting like crazy. Perth went from "Im afraid I'll lose you" to "Fuck everything, Im gonna fuck you good." real quick. Saint turned on a switch in him that benefits the great Suppapong.

Saint was moaning like crazy feeling a huge thing in and out of his body.

Saint: F-finally!!! I c-can feel you like this!!!! Aaa... Aaah.... Aaaahhhh....

Perth was just moaning fucking Saint roughly. He was more turned on for the fact that Saint was lowkey meeting Perth's thrust too.

Saint then stretched his hand to hold Perth's face. Perth of course gave him what he wanted and started kissing him roughly too. Saint was moaning while biting Perth's lips. To the both of them, it was ecstacy.

Moans was the only thing you could hear inside their room. They finally claimed each other.

Saint in between being a mess could even utter the words "I love you" to his beloved that just made Perth's situation worse

Perth: Stop povoking me already! I'm at my limit. I need to pull out-

Perth attempted to do just that, but he failed. Miserably. Saint's legs was now locked on Perth's waist but before that, he earned a kick from Saint too.

Saint: Didn't I say to let it all out on me!!! You know now what I wanted so don't hold back!!

Perth lost. He could have never imagined Saint wanting him this much. Saint wasn't gay to begin with so his insecurities were all there. But not visible to Saint. He hides it so the other won't get pissed off. But wrong move. Because the other got frustrated.

Perth kept thrusting and he increases his speed until they both reached their climax. Everything was wet. Just wet. Their eyes were wet from pleasure. Saint's hole was wet with Perth's cum. Their skin was wet because of sweat. Perth then slowly pulled out his prized possession out of Saint's hole. He slumped his body on top of Saint while they were both catching up with their breath.

Saint: T-that was t-the best sex, e-ever.

Perth: Y-yeah, me t-too.

Perth wanted to get up and take some tissues but Saint stopped him.

Saint: Where are you going?

Perth: We need to wipe ourselves babe, I-

Saint then pulled Perth's neck and enclosed their gap.

Saint: Who said anything about being done yet?

Perth: B-but babe, you might be hurt.

Saint: Did I say I'm hurt?

Perth shook his head slowly. Saint then smiled and whispered.

Saint: If you think I'll be satisfied with just that then you messed with the wrong person Tanapon.

Perth didn't notice that Saint lowkey snaked his arms to find Perth's dick again. Once he got a hold of it, he put it inside his again with his one arm on Perth's neck. Saint's face was just full of pleasure. A face that says he wants more.

Thus, another orgasm was about to happen.

×××××

It was almost sun down. They kept on having sex nonstop. Saint couldn't feel his legs anymore. But he was the insatiable one. Perth told him to stop already but he was getting more and more aggressive each time.

Perth: Saint, let's stop for now. You're tired already.

Saint: I didn't say that

Perth: But look, you can't even straddle on me properly. Let's just take a rest okay?

Saint: No. It's your fault for not making me taste this sooner. Now I just want you over and over again.

Saint then layed down on the bed with Perth getting pulled.

Saint lifted and spread his legs for Perth to see. Perth's eyes was just in awe. His hole was still wanting it.

Perth: Both of your holes are just so honest babe.

Saint: That's what I keep on telling you. You won't be able to satisfy me with just that.

Saint's hole was quivering. It wants more. Even after more than 6 rounds, it still wasn't enough.

Perth: Babe, if we continue this you won't be able to come out with me tomorrow. We're going to the beach right?

Saint: I don't care. I want you. Are you gonna leave me hanging here? My legs are shaking too much already.

Perth: That's why I said we should stop.

Saint: Fine. If you don't wanna give me that I'm just gonna go find another dick to sat-

Saint didn't even finished talking but he could feel the intense penetration Perth was doing. He turned on a switch in Tanapon that he himself is proud about.

"Damn it, I should have provoked him like this before. He wouldve taken me ages ago. Im so stupid." Saint cursing at himself.

But his thoughts were cut off when he could feel Perth completely inside him being rough.

Perth: You really would dare do that Saint?! Really?! Do you want me to drink viagra so the size of my dick will double and I'd rip your asshole apart?

Saint was stunned but he won't back down.

Saint: If that's what you want then go ahead. But remember this, I was never gay to begin with. I'm only like this with you. Other guys just give me the creeps when they do flirty stuff with me.

Perth: Atleast you know the situation you're in. You're mine alone.

And the last phrase made Saint blush and tighten up.

Saint: J-just fuck me a-already. Please?

The 7th round came and yall think it ended there? Hell no. If Saint was a girl, he would probably be pregnant by now.

Perth was the first one to surrender.

Perth: Babe, Im all dried up. I can't cum anymore.

Saint: B-but, I want more

Perth: Baby, let's just rest for a while please?

Saint: Fine. Weakling.

Perth: Yeah, Im a weakling. I surrender. For now.

Saint: Oho, then I'm waiting for the next round.

Neither of them could get up and clean themselves so they just slept cuddling, with semen all over the sheets.

×××××

Sis is gonna put all her frustrations here because our ship ain't feeding us anymore.

Anyway, this will contain random plots and stuff so please bear with me, an ugly 😂

Love yalls. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
1.3K 36 6
Full NC Perth X Saint Boy X Boy BoyLove
2.7K 351 29
#AePete 🖤❤️ >> {This story is a continuation of "Love Square" and "Love Line" written by our beloved @perthandme. Means, you have to read this two b...
23.6K 1.8K 51
Pinson Pete's world turns upside down when he is abducted while returning from school. When he finally gets free, he learns the darkest secret that l...