Rogue (18+)(Book Two)

By Brieezy2000

Second book in the Pureblood series! Amanda Pratt is faced with a new obstacle after she wakes up a vampire a... More

1. On The Run
2. Blood
3. Escape
4. Run
5. Broken
6. Why are you doing this?
7. Not Yet
8. I'm Done
9. Youre the reason
10. Till The Day I Die
11. We meet again
12. Magic
14. Unreadable
15. Moan
16. Whore
17. Save me
18. Assault
19. New friends

13. Found and lost again

1.2K 56 7
By Brieezy2000

Image: Amanda's eyes

Amanda's POV:

I wake up in a dungeon with silver burning my skin to keep me down. The darkness surrounds me and the hard ground pricks at my bare feet. I immediately know that when I passed out, I was taken once again, this time I don't know if Blake is to blame but I'm pissed.

"Amanda," a deep voice whispers but is clouded by my own self. I thrash against the metal, only for it to burn even more. Suddenly the light flicker on, blinding me in my new eye and leaving me to face the man I despise, Dylan.

"Get away from me!" I scream in fear as I know the end is close. I told myself that I wouldn't die until I killed him but now I'm trapped and there is nothing I can do. I close my eye that is hurting because of the light but keep the other focused on him.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he coos but I know it's all a lie, I've learned from my mistakes.

"Fucking bastard!" I thrash more, injuring my arms in the process but I don't care about the pain anymore. I need to escape.

My arms are held down even more as Dylan grabs hold of me, panic written on his features, "Why would you think I'd hurt you?" He asks, inches from my face, staring into my only good eye.

In a fit of rage, I do the only thing I know I can, head butt the shit out of him which sends him falling to the ground. I watch in victory as he assesses his head and looks back at me with confusion in his eyes.

Without noticing, my eyes begin to water and stream down my face on there route downward as all I can muster up is, "Why would you do this to me?" Making him even more confused.

"I didn't do anyth-" he begins but I cut him off with a laugh.

"I'm dead because of you! You killed me!" I exclaim as he picks himself off the ground and makes his way back towards me.

"I know I shouldn't have involved myself with you, even if I had a bond but I couldn't," He croaks as emotions of betrayal hit him. I watch as his figure slumps and he comes face to face with me once again.

"You were the one to make the call to kill me and yet you want to look so heartbroken over what I say? Fuck you!" I growl out while opening both eyes. I hope that hit him hard. I hope he finally realizes what he's done. "I swear to god once I get out of here I'm going to rip your heart out of your chest," I growl out, not paying attention to the throbbing pain in my eye.

"I didn't make the call," He mutters while looking back up at me in confusion.

Suddenly the door is swung open and Diego claps his hands together a few times before crossing his arms and leaning against the wall with guards following. "I didn't think you would take so long to figure it out Dylan. Took you over a year to find her and now you finally figure out that she's been looking for the right time to kill you," he laughs before sending the guards after him with cuffs. I watch as he's pushed to the ground and silver is spread over his arms, making him flinch at the pain.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asks while obliging to the guards, hissing as the metal begins to burn him.

"You really thought killing her was your only punishment?" He asks before Dylan is removed from the room, curses barked out of his lips. I watch closely as Diego takes steps closer to me, evil aura all around him. "Your eyes are so beautiful," he coos to me before running his fingers through my knotted hair.

"What have you done?" I asks, catching onto his scheme but not fully understanding it. He crouched down and hums right beside my ear before answering.

"Dylan chose to break the bond but I chose to change you," he whispers, stunning me. This whole time I've been trying to kill Dylan because he'd betrayed me but all along it was a lie. The man I loved was my enemy but now everything has changed. "The punishment must go on for you and for him. You're facing capital crimes for all the innocent lives you've taken and I plan on carrying it out..." he pauses for a moment before kissing the soft spot on my neck, right above my vein, "How does it feel to be a Guinea pig?" He asks before biting into my neck harshly, sending a yelp through my throat.

***

When will it stop? I've been here for months, and yet the pain won't stop. I've grown tired of the same thing. Starvation, torture, it's all the same at this point. Is this the way I go out? Being strapped down to a metallic table and cut open, over and over again. I'm used to the pain, it's still there but I'm used to it.

Is Dylan ok? Should I trust him? Is Christen safe? Has she been able to control the hunger? Is Elijah fighting? Is he trying his best to find me? These are all questions I can't answer myself.

"You look cozy," Diego's voice cuts through the silence as he enters the dungeon. I grimace at the smell of blood, my stomach begging for food. "Open up," He says, placing a cup of the red liquid in front of my lips. I oblige and thank the gods for finally letting me eat but quickly spit it out as my mouth burns as if I ate fire. I continue to cough and slobber as the burning sensation continues throughout my mouth. "Wow, you are so stupid. It's the oldest trick in the book to put silver shavings in blood and yet you still fall for it."

"F-fuck you," I cough out and successfully spit in his face, sending some silver his way. He simply wipes it off before trailing his fingers down my bare legs.

"I love watching how broken you are. How my touch makes you flinch away and yet you can't leave," he bites his bottom lip before moving his face down to my stomach and trails sloppy kisses down to my thighs.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I growl out, trying to escape from him but the binds keep me in one place.

"Did you know that the inner thigh is one of the most sensitive spots," he coos while grabbing it roughly. I try to ignore it but the pain hits me like a truck. "How does this feel?" he asks before plunging his teeth into my thigh while sinking his fingers into the other.

"I'm going to kill you once I'm out of here," I growl out, making him let go of me. His hand hits my face roughly before he pulls at my hair, making me stare at his bloodthirsty eyes.

"I can tell that you're used to this. Used to the physical pain so how about I make you hurt emotionally," he says before shouting towards the door. I ignore him, knowing that he has nothing against me, everyone I care about is safe.

I take back my words as the lights turn on and I'm faced with Christens scared body staring back at me with an unknown man pressed up against her. My eyes widen as his hands begin to roam her body while she tries to push him away in protest.

"Leave her alone!" I yell as I thrash against my bonds in an attempt to get to her. Tears stream down my face as the mans hands grope her, touching her breasts and fondling them like they were his.

"It's ok Amanda," Christen says with tears falling down her face proving that she is lying. I pull hard on my restraints, hoping that they will give out but they don't let up a bit.

I notice the guy pull up her dress, showing her bare legs before she begins begging for him to stop. I watch in horror as he begins stroking in and out of her as more tears stream down her face. "Take me instead! Please just make it stop!" I scream but they don't stop, instead he digs his fingers into her throat, causing her to gasp for air and blood to run down her chest.

"Do you want me to make this stop?" Diego asks from behind me, pulling at my hair so I'd look into his eyes. "Or would you like to see this man fuck your best friend, make her cry and beg from us to stop. How about we watch as she begs for you to help her."

Tears stream from my eyes as I begin to beg, "Please make it stop, I'll do anything." I watch as he walks around the table that I'm still chained to before blocking my view from both of them.

I feel relieved until I hear the sound of a body dropping echoes through my ears before Diego turns around with a heart in his hand. The heart pounds a few more times before completely stopping and that's when I see it. I watch in horror as the man who had been holding Christen picks up her lifeless body before he walks out of the room.

"How does it feel to watch me holding the heart of your best friend?" He asks before tossing it in the air and catching it before bitting down.

***

I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive.

"Wake up,"Christens voice says to me but I can't see her. The clouded darkness blinds me. "How will you avenge me?" She asks but I have no answer, my lips are glued together. "Don't you care about me?" She asks as her voice cracks.

"Don't leave me," I finally get out but it's only a whisper. I doubt she can even hear me.

"I'll always be here. But you can't forget how they killed me," she says as her arms wrap around me, clawing at my skin. Pain stabs at my heart as her touch reminds me of when we lived together. I would give anything to go back.

"I will avenge you," I say before she disappears into the darkness once again, not saying a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 139K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
74.3K 2.9K 35
Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alpha survivor of his family with the sole...
425K 6.6K 27
"I was taken into a room that one would use to entertain guests in. It was a massive dining hall draped in red curtains and dazzling black marble flo...
3.5M 130K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...