Rogue (18+)(Book Two)

By Brieezy2000

Second book in the Pureblood series! Amanda Pratt is faced with a new obstacle after she wakes up a vampire a... More

1. On The Run
2. Blood
3. Escape
4. Run
5. Broken
6. Why are you doing this?
7. Not Yet
8. I'm Done
9. Youre the reason
10. Till The Day I Die
11. We meet again
13. Found and lost again
14. Unreadable
15. Moan
16. Whore
17. Save me
18. Assault
19. New friends

12. Magic

1.3K 58 2
By Brieezy2000

Amanda's POV:

"Will this hurt?" I ask as he peels my eyelids apart, revealing my throbbing eye. Everything is fuzzy coming from the eye, as if I'm partially blind.

"Probably but I have to see what I'm working with," he adds before wiping the blood that has begun to pour out of my socket.

"What do you think is going on with her?" Christen asks as he backs away from me. I slowly close my eye and put a patch on to keep it closed before focusing back in on Blake.

"I don't think it's abnormal. This golden eyes is what I find weird. You're a pureblood and yet you didn't have red eyes but golden ones," I watch as he looks into my good eye before leaning back. "I think that you're just changing a lot and slowly becoming more of a pureblood. The only thing I can really do is take some of the pain away," he finally admits before standing up and motioning for me to follow.

He takes us into a room that I immediately recognize. The memories flood back as a shiver runs down my spine. "This is where you preformed that spell on me," I trail off while walking to the same spot it happened at.

I watch as Blake smiles at me softly, "That's where I'll be preforming this spell as well."

"Will it hurt as much as the last one did?" I question earning a laugh from Blake.

"No, not this time," he says before peeling the patch off of my eye. "It'll also get rid of that bleeding." I watch as he slowly begins his rants, making everything glow. I'm so entranced in his words that I don't notice that I'm being picked up into the air and that the glowing is slowly consuming me, making the pain go away.

~~~

Elijahs POV:

I don't remember anything after I was attacked by Dylan. Did he kill me for betraying the coven? If he did, it doesn't matter. Amanda is out of harms way so all my worries are gone. I knew it would end like this anyway.

"It's been a long time," a raspy voice says from beside me. I jerk my head trying to figure out who is talking to me but I can't seem to move.

"Hello?" I ask confused on why I can't move. "Can you just kill me already? I don't like being unable to move," I add while pulling at my restraints.

"You probably don't remember me since I've been compelling you all these years. Slowly making myself into a different person but that doesn't matter," the man says before slowly coming into my sight. Red eyes starred back at me, sending chills down my spine. Fear immediately starts to course through my veins as I try to move but the restraints only tighten around me.

"Kelic...long have you been," I begin but am cut off by his laugh echoing through the room.

"It took awhile for me to find you but here I am. We've been reunited and yet, it doesn't seem complete," he adds before his steps echo through the room. Suddenly the lights are turned on and Antoni is standing in front of me, fear etched on his face. "Now this is more like it," he adds before coming back into view.

"Elijah, help me," Antoni begs. I can tell he's struggling, trying to move but it's no use. Kelvin has compelled him and breaking that is impossible.

"I forgot how weak you were. Maybe that's the reason why I never really liked you," Kelic says while grabbing Antoni's hair roughly.

"What do you want from us Kelic?" I ask harshly. I don't want to cut corners anymore.

"I just wanted to have a family reunion," he says while grinning, letting Antoni's hair go.

"We're not family," I bark out, making Antoni's eyes widen at my remark. It's crazy to be talking to Kelic like this but I don't care anymore. If he kills me then so be it.

"I'm hurt. Are you trying to piss me off?" He growls out. All I do is stare at him, I don't need to answer him. "Oh wait, I get it. You don't care if you die because Amanda is safe right?" He questions, making my eyes go wide. How does he know about her? "Let me tell you something that may piss you off. Dylan is on his way to get her right now and after that, I'll have her all to myself."

"Stay the fuck away from her Kelic!" I yell, rage taking over me. I bite down on my lip before pulling at my restraints once again. "You've tortured me enough!"

"Getting Amanda isn't my way of torturing you," he trails off for a second and then laughs, "this is how I'm going to torture you." Within the blink of an eye, Antoni's head is rolling on the ground. I watch in horror as Kelic licks the blood off of his fingers and picks his head back up.

"You fucking monster!" I yell as tears stream down my face. The one person I saw as family has now been taken away from me. It's just me, alone.

***

Christens POV:

"She's fast asleep," I add while taking a seat next to Blake.  I grab one of the blankets before leaning up against one of the pillows on the couch.

"That spell was exhausting. It even made me tired," he says with a yawn before getting up and walking over to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" I hear him shout.

"Yeah but umm..." I start then begin to laugh, "I'm kind of..." I stop myself again.

"I know," he says while walking over with a blood bag. At first I feel embarrassed but then my mind wonders.

"Why do you have blood bags when you're a wizard?" I ask before I can stop myself.

"I have family that are vampires," he laughs but doesn't say much after. I watch as he nervously taps his finger to his leg and that's when it hits me.

"Are you nervous because I'm a vampire? Do you think I'm going to go crazy and attack you?" I ask but he shows no signs.

"No that's not it," he says while looking at me sideways.

"Liar," I laugh before crawling over to him till I'm right beside him. "Why are you so nervous?" I whisper in his ear.

Instead of denying it, he grabs hold of me and pulls me on top of him. I immediately feel his hard-on through his pants. "I haven't had sex in over two months so I'm not nervous, just trying to control myself."

Without thinking, I let the devil inside me speak, "Then stop trying."

With those words, his lips crash into mine, making a moan escape me. Having sex with a stranger isn't how I usually am but everything is heightened now that I'm a vampire, especially when I'm turned on.

I push him so that he's laying on the couch before kissing on his neck. I then unbutton his shirt, studying every line and scar he has while I watch his hungry eyes watching my every move. Memorizing my every curve.

"My turn," is all he says before pulling my shirt off and unhooking my bra. My breasts spill out before bouncing into their place. He grips them before sucking my nipple into his mouth. I try to cover my moans with my hand but it seems like no use.

I push my hand down between my thighs, rubbing my clit, making my moans even louder. "I can't wait any longer," I moan before unzipping his pants and positioning him at my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks but before I can answer, he thrusts inside me, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Holy shit!" I moan out as he continues his assault inside me and on my breast's. I feel as I begin to build up and my stomach tightens, making me rub my clit as he continues to stroke inside me.

"You're so tight," he whispers while slowing his speed down, making my climax creep closer.

"I'm about to cum," I moan as it hits, sending waves of pleasure through me making my insides tighten around his cock, milking him. I watch as he soon follows. Bursting inside of me.

***

I wake up to yelling coming from Blake. I open my eyes to catch sight of Dylan charging through the room.

"Where is she?" He barks out but Blake doesn't say.

"You're not welcome here. Get the fuck out of my house and leave them alone!" Blake yells. I jump up from my seat but before I can run anywhere, a man has his hands around my neck, holding it tightly, ready to snap it.

"Everyone, chill the fuck out or her head is coming off!" The man behind me yells. I watch as Blake's eyes grow wide in horror as he raises his hands in surrender.

"Tell Amanda I'm sorry but I'm not going to risk your life," he adds before turning his attention back to Dylan. "She's in the third room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 6.7K 27
"I was taken into a room that one would use to entertain guests in. It was a massive dining hall draped in red curtains and dazzling black marble flo...
490 8 9
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...
1.6K 16 26
I inhaled her scent, making sure she wasn't on anything that I wouldn't want in my system, letting the sweet scent of her blood call to my hidden fan...
3.3M 143K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...