ELITE

By itimnabituin

Read at your own risk More

ELITE
Prologue

____

1K 53 5
By itimnabituin

~This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious matter.

Any resemblance to an actual person living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. ~

Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, or typos error.Thank you for understanding...

PLAGIARISM is a CRIME

@itimnabituin

Hindi PERFECT ang author niyo. Maraming salamat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 511 38
Zariyah Krystelle Mariano, Is In love with his dad's personal driver. She confess her feelings to him but, Giovanni Salazar's rejected her. Date Star...
442K 24.1K 80
It's been five years ever since Avery lost contact with his one and only best friend. Five long years of not knowing the real reason why he just sudd...
1.9M 94.9K 36
[NOW A FREE STORY] Peñablanca Series 1: Brave Hearts "Fragile but brave..." Amalia Argueles has adored the charming basketball captain Atlas Montezid...
28.6M 1M 68
(Academy Series #1) The Gonzalez heir, Kairon, was sent to Garnet Academy to ensure his safety against the suspected hierarchy war. Appointed as the...