Tera Suroor....Har Kahi - [ C...

Galing kay DarlingReva

Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in pr... Higit pa

Prologue
Suroor 1
Suroor 2
Suroor 3
Suroor 4
Suroor 5
Suroor 6
Suroor 7
Suroor 9
Suroor 10
Suroor 11
Suroor 12
Suroor 13
Suroor 14
Suroor 15
Suroor 16
Suroor 17
Suroor 18
Suroor 19
Suroor 20
Suroor 21
Suroor 22
Suroor 23
Suroor 24
Suroor 25
Suroor 26
Suroor 27
Suroor 28
Suroor 29
Suroor 30
Suroor 31
Suroor 32
Suroor 33
Suroor 34
Suroor 35
Suroor 36
Suroor 37
Suroor 38
Last Part
Epilogue

Suroor 8

5.6K 316 27
Galing kay DarlingReva

Khushi: [still sleeping closing eyes] no I want to sleep in your arms, hugging you. I LOVE YOU.

Arnav: I LOVE YOU TOO

-------------------------------------

OTHER SIDE:

Caller1: what the hell, again escaped?

Caller2: yes boss, this time he have a girl with him.

Caller1: where is our men’s?

Caller2: all came back sir, they hear Tiger roar that’s why.

Caller1: may be that tiger eat them.

Caller2: don’t know sir may be.

Caller1: what may be? That is forest I am sure they will not alive now.

Caller2: we cants say boss because that ASR really have a good fortune that, always god is his side, we tried many times but we not harmed even on single hair of his.

Caller1: ya we have to wait till morning.

Caller2: I am sure this time he will not keep silent, he is ASR once he come in his ASR form then we are all gone.

Caller1: why he neglecting his accidents, I don’t know.

Caller2: maybe he is planning something against us boss, we have to stop some days these plans.

Caller1: ok take some two week rest I will inform you my next plan.

Caller2: ok boss.

-------------------------------------

IN JUNGLE;

Arnav and Khushi both staring each other wind is coming from window making atmosphere more romantic.

Arnav kissed on her forehead, Khushi shyly stood up and came stood in front of fire.

SOFT MUSIC BEGINS.

Suna suna, lamha lamha, meree raahe tanha tanha

Aakar mujhe tum tham lo, manjil teree dekhe rasta

Mud ke jara abb dekh lo, aisa milan phir ho na ho

Sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho

Khushi turned towards him and stretched her hand towards Arnav to come. Both are in other world, Arnav stood up and came to her.

Bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intejar hai aaja

O bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intejar hai aaja

Suna suna lamha lamha, meree raahe tanha tanha

Arnav came and hugged her, Khushi turned facing back to him and traced his finger on her hands slowly and Khushi closed her eyes in sensation.

Bichhde bhee ham jo kabhee raasto me, toh sang sang rahungee sada

Kadmo kee aawaj sun ke chalungee, tumhe dhund lungee sada

Bhulee mohabbat kee yeh khushbuye hain, hawaon me phailee huyee

Chhu kar mujhe aaj mahsus kar lo, woh yade meree unchhuyee

Aisa milan phir ho na ho, sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho

Arnav whispered huskily her name as “KHUSHI” and removed her dupatta which is now on the floor, he made her turn towards him and hugged her gently.

Vaado ke dhago me ham tum bandhe hain, jara dor tum tham lo

Baaho mai aise pighal jane do mujhko, aise meraa nam lo

Mai woh shama hu jo roshan tumhe karke, khud toh pighal jaungee

Subah ka suraj tumhare liye hai, mai hu rat dhal jaungee

Aisa milan phir ho na ho, sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho

Arnav made her lay on the grass and removed her dress and marked her as his forever.

MORNING:

When both wake up then both have fully clothes, slept hugging each other. Khusi first wake up and screamed loudly.

Arnav: what the! Why are you screaming like that?

Khushi: what are you doing beside me?

Arnav: you came to me not I, ok.

Khushi: you did something to me?

Arnav: just shut up, if I did something to you then you must be remember, I not did anything to you.

Khushi: ok I accept that, but you’re lying to me saying that I came here.

Arnav: really? Night where you slept? On that grass and now where are you?

Khushi: maybe you brought me here.

Arnav: oh god this mad girl, wait….. He opened his mobile and played the recording.

Khushi: do whatever you want but I am going to sleep here beside you hugging you.

Arnav: see I know you blame me, that’s why I make sure about it.

Khushi: [embarrassed] sorry, wo night I saw someone outside the hut.

Arnav never saw his HAPPINESS only her voice he know she he asked her.

Arnav: whom you saw?

Khushi: don’t know some girl standing near that tree, maybe my age, she wore black color dress and her hair is long just like me, but her hairs her curled up in bottom.

Arnav: you saw her face?

Khushi: no she standing facing back to me.

Arnav: [in mind] she never came in front of me then why Khushi.

Khushi: what are you thinking?

Arnav: your scare and making me scare also, there is no one outside I saw at night. [Smirking] may be you saw Witch, she came to take you. Arnav was holding his laugh seeing Khushi horrified face.

Khushi: [biting her nails] Kya? Witch?

Arnav: [in mind] sorry HAPPINESS.

Arnav: yes, only you saw her I am not, so maybe she came to take you, you heard in childhood, in jungle there is lot witches live. And witches love beautiful girls like you

Khushi: [standing up] we have to go from here, let’s go.

Seeing her like that Arnav started to laugh loudly holding his stomach he rolled on floor. Khushi was shocked and then she get know he is making fun of her.

Khushi: you Laad governor…. Saying this she took a wooden stick and stated to follow him, they came outside the hut.

Arnav: ok sorry… sorry.

Khushi: how dare you making fun of me.

Arnav: we have go from here fast, come we will go right side.

Khushi: why? We will go left.

Arnav: as you wish go, I am going this way, don’t make me angry just come with me we are getting late, what if witches come and take you.

Khushi: you go I am not coming.

Arnav signed, he came and lifted her on his shoulder and started to walk.

Khushi: leave me Arnav……. Leave me.

Arnav: only on one condition, you have to obey me until we reach our destination.

Khushi: ok… ok. He made her stand on her feet, Khushi turned towards hut and shocked.

Khushi: a…r…n…a…v….

Arnav: what? You saw witches there? Why you so shocked?

Khushi: see Arnav there is no hut there.

Arnav: what? Arnav turned towards hut and shocked to see empty space there.

Arnav: I think we have to move from here as soon as possible come. He held her hand started to walk past.

-----------------------------------------

Aman: shit there is no signal still.

Rishi: I think we have to go inside the Jungle.

Aman: no Rishi, our men’s gone inside the jungle, they will find, we have to wait here.

Rishi turned other side and sat on the stair when a car came and halted in front of temple, a very beautiful girl came out from the car, she is so much worried, she climbed steps hurriedly when her leg twisted, she was about slip when Rishi ran towards her and held her hands. Both seeing each other.

Rishi: are you ok?

Girl: ya, thank you so much. Anjali Raizada she stretched her hands to hand shake.

Rishi: Rishi. You’re ASR’s……………..

Anjali: sister, he is my brother, Aman saw them and came to them.

Aman: Anjali mam, you here?

Anjali: what about chote? Where is he?

Aman: mam our men’s gone inside the jungle, they will find them.

Anjali: how many are there?

Aman: 100 people.

Anjali: ok…. And what about that girl?

Rishi: Khushi her name is Khushi, she is my sister.

Anjali: oh that means both are still in Jungle, what you people do Aman, who attacked on him? Who are they?

Aman: don’t know mam, but we are searching on them, this incident happened.

Anjali: [to Rishi] don’t you know this temple area is not safe then why you send her here?

Rishi: I don’t know she is coming here, she just came 4 days back from Austria to India, she don’t know much about Delhi.

Aman: I am shocked to see you mam, you’re so calm today?

Anjali: nothing will happen to cote, I asked priest he said he is safe and today he will come to home.

Rishi: still you believe in this matter?

Anjali: till today whatever he said all matters are true, that’s why this time also this is true.

---------------------------------------

IN JUNGLE:

Khushi: hey devi mayya what happening to us? How that hut disappeared from that place?

Arnav: stop biting your lips, we came far from that place, you stand here I will climb this and see what other side is there.

Khushi: don’t go please, I am also come with you.

Arnav: nothing will happen, you stay here, some vehicle voices are coming, I will see.

Arnav climb that soil type mud and came some 15 steps and saw a Road, he taken long deep breath seeing the road and said FINALLY!!! He came back indie where he left Khushi. When he came there and shocked to see there is no Khushi in that place.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

86.7K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
54.6K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
495K 21.3K 53
Love and Hate Relationship of Two Love Birds.
416K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.