Tera Suroor....Har Kahi - [ C...

By DarlingReva

Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in pr... More

Prologue
Suroor 1
Suroor 2
Suroor 3
Suroor 5
Suroor 6
Suroor 7
Suroor 8
Suroor 9
Suroor 10
Suroor 11
Suroor 12
Suroor 13
Suroor 14
Suroor 15
Suroor 16
Suroor 17
Suroor 18
Suroor 19
Suroor 20
Suroor 21
Suroor 22
Suroor 23
Suroor 24
Suroor 25
Suroor 26
Suroor 27
Suroor 28
Suroor 29
Suroor 30
Suroor 31
Suroor 32
Suroor 33
Suroor 34
Suroor 35
Suroor 36
Suroor 37
Suroor 38
Last Part
Epilogue

Suroor 4

6.1K 342 28
By DarlingReva

Man: sir you don’t know what that girl did to me? She hit me sir? Without any reason.

Arnav: JUST SHUT UP.

Nidhi and old couples came to them.

Man: sir…… [Cut by Arnav].

Arnav: [angrily] I said shut up dammit! What you think I don’t know what you did your parents, just I heard all, you know I wanted to fire you from this job, but not now, you will do your job without salary.

Ma: sir please sir.

Arnav: and your salary goes to your parents, they will stay in better house rather than you, YOU GET THAT.

Khushi was seeing only his back.

Sir: but sir they are not my parents.

All are shocked.

Old women: [crying] why you saying like this beta, I am not saying lie he is my son.

Old man: if you have any doubt than he have a permanent “OM” tattoo on his hand.

Arnav angrily held his hand and tore his shirt sleeves and shocked to see that Tattoo. Arnav’s anger is on peak, he again slapped him.

Arnav: you very well know I can’t tolerate lies, and you’re saying they are not your parents how sick you’re. She [pointing old women] carried you nine months in her womb and brought you to this world. What you did for her? He angrily yelled on him. And he [pointing old man] day and night worked for fulfilling all your wishes. You fulfilled any wish of his? NO right, then you see now how I will make your life hell. You will not get one rupees also, and don’t forget you signed a contract with AR, if you leave the job then deposit 1 carore to AR and leave the job.

Man: [folding his arms] I am very sorry sir now onwards I will take care of my parents.

Arnav: [showing his palm] NO NEED, I have my own orphanage they will stay there, they live their life better than with you, now you’re no rights on them. [turning to old couple] you both still want to stay with him?

Old couple nodded NO.

Arnav: fine, [he dialed his orphanage number and called them to come here]. Nidhi was very shocked to see this man, in this world these type of human beings also present still.

Khushi was very much confused, hearing his voice “I heard this voice before, I felt he is whispering in my ears something very lovely” she thought these, when a VAN came.

Arnav: you stay there, that’s good home for you and every month you will get his salary. He signaled his men and they took old couples luggage and started towards the VAN.

Old women stood in front of Arnav and said “I don’t know whose son you’re, whoevers son you’re, your mother will be so proud having you in her life”.

Arnav’s eyes moisture and he just nodded his head. Old man came in front of his son and slapped tightly on his cheek.

Old man: we don’t need son like you, you’re dead for us, we have our new son [pointing to Arnav] he will take care of us.

They sat in van and gone from that place. The man also left before he see another warmth from ASR.

Arnav turned towards Khushi and saw her hazel eyes, she still covered her face with dupatta. Both are staring each other, only thought they have is “They both met before and those hazel and chocolate eyes of them talking volumes to each other.

----KHUSHI---

Tumko hai kuch ho gaya

[Something has happened to you]

Aahon pe aahein bharte ho

[You are taking sigh after sigh]

Deewaane ho, tum deewaane

[You are mad, you are mad]

Deewaani baat karte ho

[You are saying crazy things]

And of course in background soft Rabba Ve is playing, their moments disturbed by Nidhi, she came towards them.

Nidhi: hi, thank you so much for helping that couples.

Arnav: that’s ok.

Nidhi: [moving hands for shake hand] hi I am Nidhi Arora.

Arnav: [shaking hands] Arnav Singh Raizada.

Hearing this name Khushi got Goosebumps on her body.

Nidhi: [turning to Khushi] she is my friend “Khushi Gupta”.

Arnav just staring deep in her eyes.

Nidhi: uffo still you covered that duppata? Remove that.

Khushi just rooted on her spot and staring him.

Nidhi hit her playfully on forehead to take her back from her dream world.

Khushi: haa… what?

Nidhi: I said remove that dupatta.

Khushi nodded and Arnav held his heart to explode in excitement of seeing her. She first removed her dupatta from down and Arnav saw her luscious lips and a straight and small nose which adored with Nose ring.

-----ARNAV----

Hum to chalo

[I am]

After she removed dupatta from her head and Arnav’s breath stopped their seeing this beautiful angel in front of him.

Hum to chalo deewaane sahi par

[I am mad, that's true, but ]

Apni bataao, kaun ho tum

[Tell me about yourself, who are you]

Arnav: don’t beat people like that, if you do in future just inform me first and beat.

Khushi came out from her thought and get angry: why?

Arnav: to rescue you? What else?

Khushi: I don’t need your help.

Arnav: ohh just I helped you, if you’re remembered.

Khushi: so what? I am not said you to help me. And this all happened because of you.

Arnav: [confused] what? I am reason for this?

Khushi: yes, nahi tum uss gatiya insaan ko job dethe, nahi utna salary that his ego increased to this extend.

Nidhi: Khushi what are you saying?

Khushi: you jst shut up Nidhi, you don’t know these rich people. You don’t know what going on in your employees’ life.

Arnav: [angrily] just shut up you mad girl, I have total 5 lac employees in Delhi, I don’t care what they are doing in their personal life, I just don’t give dam to that.

Khushi: how rude you’re?

Arnav: just shut up Khushi gupta, not good for you. If you have so much interest to know what’s going on in another’s life then join my company and collect that information.

Khushi: I don’t need your job.

Arnav: [seeing Nidhi] miss. Nidhi, samjha dena tumahri friend ko ki don’t mess with me, you don’t know Arnav Singh Raizada still, be aware.

Saying this he wore his sun glass and came to his car and drove from there.

Khushi stood there opening her mouth in ‘O’ shape.

Khushi: how dare he, he warned Khushi gupta?

Nidhi: shut up Khushi, this time you’re in fault, he just helped us and that couple. But I thing surely he have.

Khushi: [confused] what?

Nidhi: hot and Handsome.

Khushi: don’t fall for him, he is not your type where that arrogant Laad governor and where you innocent Nidhi.

Nidhi: really? We don’t match each other.

Khushi: NO NEVER.

Nidhi: [smiling] then he will defiantly suits you, you know both are arrogant.

Khushi: YOU……

Nidhi ran from her and Khushi is chasing her here and there.

---------------------------------------------

AR OFFICE:

Arnav: god dammit I helped her, and she return scolding me?

Aman entered the cabin and saw his friend angry face.

Aman: you called me ASR?

Aman: stop depositing salary in Mr.Shah’s account, and send that money to our orphanage on the name of Mr. and Mrs. Shah.

Aman: what? I didn’t get you?

Arnav: do as I say Aman, don’t eat my head, already its paining.

Aman: can I bring you a coffee?

Arnav: thanks in advance I need coffee very badly. Aman called and ordered coffee from their office canteen.

Aman: now you will tell me why you stopping his salary, is he work here or not.

Arnav: he work Aman, but his salary goes to his parents, you know what he did, he thrown them out from house.

Aman: relax Arnav.

Arnav: how can I relax Aman, I saw my past in them only difference is that I and Di on their place. That’s why I don’t trust these commitments and relationship Aman. For money they can step low any extend. Lastly only money matters.

Aman: but in this world good people also there Aman like your DI.

Arnav: please leave me alone Aman please.

Aman: ok, I am down if you want anything just call me.

Saying this he came out. Arnav leaned on his chair and closed his eyes and said “where are you HAPPINESS”.

Voice: I am here.

Arnav instantly opened his eyes.

Voce: I said na when you call me then I will defiantly come to you, so here I am.

Arnav: thank god you came and so much disturbed today.

Voice: say what happened?

Arnav: you’re asking like you don’t know anything what happened.

Voice: so that’s why you disturb like this?

Arnav: why every relationship bound with money in this world HAPPINESS?

Voice: what can I say? Just remember this ki

Rishtey bina hai jis tarah, saaye bina aadmi ... dil ki kisi dori se hai, bandha hua aadmi ... lamba safar umar ka hai, tanha guzarta nahi ... sar par agar dhoop na ho, saaya utarta nahi ... dil  yeh sikka chal jaane de ... rishta yeh rishta pak jaane de”.

[A person without a relationship is like a person without a shadow ... a person tied with some string of the heart ... the long journey of life doesn't pass with loneliness ... if there isn't sunlight on the head then the shadow doesn't come out ... let the coin of the heart move ... let this relationship mature].

Arnav: he asked me sorry, but I never forgive such a people in my life.

Happiness: “Maafi maangne waale do kisam ke log hote hai ... ek joh maafi maangkar galti dobara nahi repeat karte hai ... aur doosre joh ke maafi maangkar aage ki ladai ke liye tayaari karte hai”.

[There are two types of people who apologize ... first who apologize and don't repeat the mistake ... and second who apologize and then prepare for the upcoming battle]

Arnav: you talk in so complicated way that I didn’t understand you. But I feel relax to hear your voice. VOICE Arnav thought he heard this voice same today.

Voice: what are you thinking?

Arnav: you know I met a girl today? Her voice is just like you, but she can’t be my HAPPINESS, you know how rude and arrogant she is? Hearing your voce I get peace and hearing her voice I get irritate.

The voice just said hmmmm…..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 14.7K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
611K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
415K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.