Tera Suroor....Har Kahi - [ C...

By DarlingReva

Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in pr... More

Prologue
Suroor 1
Suroor 3
Suroor 4
Suroor 5
Suroor 6
Suroor 7
Suroor 8
Suroor 9
Suroor 10
Suroor 11
Suroor 12
Suroor 13
Suroor 14
Suroor 15
Suroor 16
Suroor 17
Suroor 18
Suroor 19
Suroor 20
Suroor 21
Suroor 22
Suroor 23
Suroor 24
Suroor 25
Suroor 26
Suroor 27
Suroor 28
Suroor 29
Suroor 30
Suroor 31
Suroor 32
Suroor 33
Suroor 34
Suroor 35
Suroor 36
Suroor 37
Suroor 38
Last Part
Epilogue

Suroor 2

7.5K 324 49
By DarlingReva

Arnav: I don't give dam to anyone you get that, just find who is behind me.

Sandy [Malaysia Arnav's P.A]: sir we are trying very hard, but that person ran away from that place.

Arnav: every time you say same dialogue to me Sandy.

Sandy: sorry sir.

Arnav: if my Indian P.A is in your place, in one day he will find out, you guys nothing compare to him.

Sandy: sorry sir.

Arnav hang up the call.

Voice: cool down this much anger not good for you.

Arnav: you're not helping me to find wo is that person, you know him right?

Happiness: I know but I can't tell you.

Arnav: why HAPPINESS??

Happiness: "iss duniya mein apne aap kuch nai milta Arnav, tumhe wo manzil kudh dodna hai". [In this world nothing come automatically, you have to find it yourself].

What people will think ki ASR barking his order on them?

Arnav: Log mere baare mein sochthe hai, mai logon ki bare mein nai. [People think about me, I am not] however jiss Unchayi pe mai khada hon vaha kuttu ki bonkane ki awaz bhi nahi athi.

[I stood in the top where the barking dogs sound not reach me]

Happiness: maybe, you're this much rude I don't know how I am in this birth.

Arnav: where are you Happiness?

Austria:

A Land of Culture, Innovation, Cuisine. Austria is famously beautiful, it is stuff of fairy tales, and majestic mountains capes. A girl near 24 travelling in train listing music, she love to listen songs, especially Indian song, why not she is Indian after all. She is going to her office, when her friend called her, but she not heard, so she came and snatched the headphones from her.

View of Austria:

She wore a white dress, she turned towards her friend with big eyes, wow her Hazel eyes make anyone fall far her, and her Long Hair moving with the help of wind, her luscious honey lips stated to moving

Girl 1: what? Why are you disturbing me?

Girl 2: Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta, station came are you thinking to get down, or wanted to go next station.

Khushi: uffo Nidhi [her friend, she also Indian] you're such mood spoiler you know?

Nidhi: shut up and get down, any way we are going India then hear how much music you want.

Khushi: [both get down from the train] hmmm this 4 years how quickly gone right?

Nidhi: yes yaar.

Khushi: I want to stay here permanently. This is such a beautiful city, god so much peace, fresh air, beautiful nature, I will miss this country yaar.

Nidhi: you can stay here, you know.

Khushi: how?

Nidhi: [showing a boy] he is anyway saying Love U Love U to you just say LVE U TO then marry him, then German country give you Permanent Citizenship.

Khushi: YOU..... I marry that Jerk? That is impossible in this birth, you saw his face, and if you see his face then two days you will not eat properly.

Nidhi: Khushi thujhe Koi Pagal hi Shadhi Karega. [Khushi, a mad man only can marry you.].

Khushi: wo tho hai. [Yes that's true].

A boy came towards them smiling.

Boy: hey girls, good morning.

Khushi: [smiling towards him] lo aaya Kutta Kamina line marne. [See he came to flirt, dog, idiot].

Peter: hey Nidhi what she is saying?

Nidhi: nothing peter, she is greeting you in Indian style.

Peter: wow thank god, she greeted me. You know how much I love her.

Khushi: jaake unche Parvath se girke mar jaa, kyun mere picha pada hai? [go and jump from mountain to commit suicide why you behind me?]

Nidhi: khushi chup ho jaa meri maa. [khushi just keep quite my mother] she folded her arms in front of her.

Peter: why she behaving weird today?

Nidhi: she didn't had her breakfast that's why, you know na how foodie she is.

Peter: yaa, in future her husband's money goes for her food.

Khushi: Nidhi thu ek minute bhi yaha rukhi na tho mai uski jaan le lungi. [Nidhi if you stay here one minute also I will kill him].

Nidhi: excuse peter, we are getting late.

Peter: sure, and haa I forgot to ask you guys going back to your Country?

Khushi: yes, I missed my Country. SAARE JAHAN SE ACHHA HINDUSTAN HAMARA. She said proudly.

Peter: I didn't understand, anyway see you in lunch time.

Nidhi: BYE. Peter went out.

Khushi: why you always support him haa? You're my friend don't forget that. I will not tolerate if anybody comes in between.

Nidhi: when we marry then we will be separate what you will do then.

Khushi: we will marry in one home, we will find where two brothers are there we will marry them then we always stay in one home.

Nidhi: if we not found then?

Khushi: hmmm.... [Thinking] my husband and your husband we will make them friends, simple. Who knows may be Devi Mayya give two best friend to us, like us.

Nidhi: you think a lot Khushi. Vaise where you will find him?

Khushi: milega koi, Anjaan rastein me.
[I will meet him, somewhere in unknown path]

Malaysia:

Arnav: how I will find you Happiness? Where you will meet me?? You know I meet thousands of people in a day. It's very difficult.

Happiness: "Apko kabhi pata nai chalega ki apke rasthe me kaun ajnabi apka hamsafar ban jaye, aur wo kaunsi gadi ho jab koi anjaz apke dil ko chu jaya".

[You never know in your path you find that stranger, you never get to know when that stranger became your life, you never know that moment when that stranger touch your heart].

Arnav: oh god happiness you know everything right? How to make my mood better, when and what I want you all know me very well.

Happiness: don't talk loudly otherwise people think you became mad.

Arnav: relax this is sound proof room. By the way I don't trust this Love panda and all. Now a days if you sign on the paper marriage is done, if you sign on the same paper than its divorce that's all.

Voice: "Kagaz ke tukdon se dho pyaar karne waale nahi khade hote hai ... dil ke rishton se hote hai".

[Love don't stand together with pieces of paper ... they stand together with the relations of the heart].

Arnav: maybe.

Happiness: people say you're characterless.

Arnav: [smirking] "Main characterless zaroor hoon ... lekin itna bhi less nahi".

[I'm definitely characterless ... but not so much less].

After Two Weeks:

Both Malaysia and Austria flights landed in the Delhi Airport, two girls came out from the flight. Khushi stretched her arms and inhaled the air.

Nidhi: [smiling] finally we are back to our country.

Khushi: I am so happy you know.

Nidhi: me too.

Other side Arnav also came out from his flight, he get to know he is not feeling her around him. He took his bag and started towards the exit when he saw these two ladies, he only saw one girl, and another girl is inhaling the air. Arnav thought probably after long they back to India that's why they are so much excited.

He was about to move further, he saw her, not fully one side face, her smile attracted towards her. He must say she is very beautiful. Arnav tried to see her face but she again turned back towards her friend.

Arnav: [in mind] if happiness is with me, then she surely said that I am staring a girl, that to ASR.

He was moving when his driver came to pick him, when Khushi turned and saw him.

Khushi: I saw him before also but where??

Nidhi: what are you blabbering ha?

Khushi didn't heard what her friend is saying to her, she only staring him from far.

Arnav: where is that idiot? I said him to pick up me?

Driver: Sir is in meeting that's why he said me to pick you from airport.

Arnav: ok, let's go.

Khushi and Nidhi also came out of the Airport when they saw their brother Rishi.

They came and hugged him tightly, again arnav saw them hugging a man, and again he thought maybe he is their brother.

Khushi and Nidhi also get in their car and went away.

Khushi: I saw him before also, why I am feeling that he is very close to me.

Humne tumko dil yeh de diya, Yeh bhi na poochha kaun ho tum - 2

[I gave you this heart, I didn't even ask who you are]

Yeh faisla jo dil ne kiya - 2

When my heart made this decision

Yeh faisla jo dil ne kiya to, Yeh bhi na socha kaun ho tum.

[When my heart made this decision, then, It didn't even think about who you are]

Arnav: [in mind] why are you thinking so much about her. Leave it. But her eyes dry me crazy. Is this "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT". No No common Arnav, this is all effect of happiness.

Dil hai ke maanta nahin

[This heart doesn't listen]

Is dil pe kiska zor hai

[Upon this heart whose force is there?]

Teri or kheencha jaa raha hoon

[I am being pulled toward you]

Jaane yeh kaisi dor hai

[Who knows what kind of string this is].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 10K 74
Usually, people loved to be loved. But, there are a few exceptions too. They fear to be loved... and feared to fall in love. There is nothing to wond...
495K 21.3K 53
Love and Hate Relationship of Two Love Birds.
72.7K 2.8K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more
416K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.