Is this love??// A CEO KSJ FF✅

Autorstwa bangtansofficial

She looked hot. I saw her bit her lip. I averted my gaze as she looked towards me. I felt myself sweating lik... Więcej

Author's Note
chapter 1 : A school crush.
chapter 2 : No way.
chapter 3 : She is cute.
chapter 4: Learn to say no.
chapter 5: She is unique.
chapter 6:Are you her boyfriend?
chapter 7: It was my duty.
chapter 8 : Sorry
chapter 9 : She is stunning
chapter 10: She doesn't remember.
chapter 11: In my eyes?
chapter 12: Do you trust me?
chapter 13: She is alluring.
chapter 14 : She liked someone.
chapter 15 : I'll never hurt you.
chapter 16 : Fight for her.
chapter 17 : I'll protect her.
Not a chapter ; Author's note
chapter 18 : Maybe sometimes
Chapter 19 : I'm your boss.
Chapter 20 : surprise party.
Chapter 21: My first kiss.
Chapter 22: An ass?
Chapter 23 : Thankyou.
Chapter 24 : Don't stop.
Chapter 25: I don't like him, I love him.
Chapter 26 : Stay with me.
Chapter 27: It's alright.
Imp: New Novel or series.
Chapter 28 : Best friend?
1k views🌸💜🌟🔥🎊🎊🎊
Chapter 29 : It's ok.
Chapter 30 : She might love him.
Chapter 31 : You are fired.
Chapter 33: A dance date.
Chapter 34: I'm jealous.
Author's note. ( Important)
Chapter 35:It shouldn't matter to you.
Chapter 36 : I love you.
Epilogue.
New novel. (A boss in love).
show some love

Chapter 32: You liar.

650 34 2
Autorstwa bangtansofficial

The sound of your voice gives me butterflies.
~sj.

Lee So Min's pov.

He whispered in my ear " you are fired".
He walked away not looking at me even once.
I fall onto the ground as knees went weak. I couldn't process what was going on. I knew I could be fired but not like this. I wanted him to shout at me . I wanted him to scold me and ask explanation. But he didn't.

I stood up and wiped of some tears which I didn't know when they came out. I went on the my floor to take my belongings before leaving the company. I last time went inside the Kim Seok Jin's office. It was clean unlike my desk. He is a tidy person. I saw a notepad of sticky notes. I grabbed a pen and wrote ' thank you for everything ' and stick it to his laptop.

I last time turned back to see his office before leaving the floor.
I bid my farewell indirectly to my colleagues not wanting to tell them that I've been fired.

I took a taxi to home. I arrived at home changed into my PJs and sat on the couch and opened TV to watch. I was watching my favorite television series but still I couldn't find any interest in it. I switched off the TV and went inside my room . I thought of sleeping. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Soon tears started pouring out . I cried and cried.

Kim Seok Jin's pov.

"Mr. Baek hyun drive me back home." I said while sitting in the car.

I reached home . I entered and threw coat on the couch with phone. I stood still for a min before grabbing the vase from the table and smashing it on the wall.
"Arghhh!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I went upstairs in my bedroom.
I changed my white shirt and pants.
I saw red stain on my shirt.
I noticed hot liquid oozing out of my hand. I took out a first aid kit and treated the wound. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly tears starting pouring out of my eyes.
*Sobs*
I cried harder and harder every passing second.

"Why-y did she have to lie-e to me? She could have told me , she don't know the languages. Why did she have to lie from me-e?" I said between the sobs.

I didn't know when I slept but when I woke up it was already 8pm.

I heard some noises in the kitchen. I opened the door slightly of my bedroom and tiptoed all the way through the kitchen.

My eyes widened when I saw Lee So Min in the kitchen making food.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a pissed off toned.
She flinched and scream.
"What?! It's me" I said.
"Ahh- h thank God. Do you have to scare me like that?" She said.
"What are you doing here ?" I repeated my question.
"Oh I'm making dinner" she said.
I looked at the pan . She was cooking meat.
"For who?" I asked.
"For us" she said smiling.
"I don't want to eat. You can eat and go back home" I said while turning and walking away.
"But I want to eat with you" she said with a low voice.
I couldn't see her like this. I turned around.
"Why? Why!!!!" I said shouting.
It took her a little back.
"You didn't thought of me before lying? You didn't thought if my reputation before lying. You didn't thought of the anyone. You only thought about yourself" I said still shouting.
"Seok Jin I'm sorr-" she said while touching my arm and trying to calm me down.
"Don't touch me. You liar" I said.
She backed up a little.
"At least listen to me" she said.
"There is nothing left yo listen" I said.
"Get out" I said with a straight face.
"What?" She asked as she heard it wrong.
"I said get out of my house! You liar!" I shouted on the top of my lungs .
She picked her bag and wore her boots and got out of the house as fast as she could without even looking at me.

I sat at the counter of the kitchen . I stared at the meat which she grilled. I stood up took a plate and a pair of chopsticks. I put a piece of meat in my mouth.
"It's tastes bad" I said while laughing.
My behavior took me by surprise .
It tasted bad but still I ate all of it without leaving a single piece.

"Well I just ate because I didn't want to waste food" I said to myself .

"It's not because that she made it" I said to myself while putting the plate in the sink.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the small chapter and a bad one. But I promise the rest will be exciting. Only few chapters are left and the plot is too good. I guarantee u aren't ready for it😉. I will try to update as soon as possible. Until then.
Love❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

73.2K 3.3K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
131K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
13.6K 1K 26
The final book in the Perfect series. A team building weekend away is the Perfect time to make and keep promises!! This story was written for the lo...
273K 8.5K 50
"I would love to see you act more aggressive towards me but your cute side is what I love too." - People call him, a Gentleman. - "Don't forget, you...