Princess Of The Gangs

By Luna_Rydarh

Kiara is your regular bad girl with a judging past. She is now attending Hades high with her best friend Ales... More

My permission
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
love you all
Chpater 13 - Sisters
Chapter 14 - Welcome old friend.
Chapter 15 - Move
Chapter 16 - New school.
Chapter 17 - The Rossi Twins
Chapter 18 - Poles
Chapter 19- Eyes
Chapter 20
Busy
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
From the characters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

757 19 2
By Luna_Rydarh

Girls like you - Maroon Five, Cardi B

Alessia

Kiara woke me around 12 in the morning. I know it's late but it's the weekend. She told me Luna Frost dropped off Jackie and told us to give her a make over since she is now in the gang. Anyways I dragged myself from the bed. And straight into the bathroom.

Each room in this house is done according to how the person wants it. But we haven't had time to redo Chelsea and her family's.

My bathroom has gold and white tiles with a simple white basin. It is literally beautiful.

Anyways I hop into the shower after stripping out of my PJs. After 30 minutes I'm done. I wrap myself with a lavender bath robe and proceed to my closet to pick an outfit.

I walk into it, and begin scanning around for today's outfit. Found it!! It was a pair of white high waisted jeans, a purple lacy long sleeved crop top, black vest leather jacket and a pair of black wedges. Killer. I walk out the door and straight into the kitchen. What I see makes me scream.

Kiara

After waking up Alessia, I decided to have a hot tub bath. After stripping down I have my bath for 25 minutes, I walk into my closet to find my outfit. It was a pair of black high waisted jeans, a blue long sleeved crop top, a white vest leather jacket and a pair of white wedges. I'm about to pick out my purse when I hear Alessia screaming. I put my hand under my bed and pull out a knife. And run straight to the kitchen. I stand beside Alessia, and ask " what's wrong?! " " That!! " Sage said as she pointed to the island, it was my brother Asher making out with some girl. Right. Next. To. Our. Food. " NO!!!! " I yelled.

They pull away immediately. I recognize the bitch, it's Mariana Ramirez. " Hello Kiara. " Said Mariana. " Get the fuck out. " I growled. " Kiara!!! " Yelled Asher. I glared at him. " Shut the hell up, Asher and tell your little slut to get the fuck out. " I said. " No. I won't leave till I fuck him real good and hard. So slowly that you'll hear my moans all around the house. " Said Mariana.

" What's fuck? " We slowly turned around to see. Bella. Well shit.

" It's nothing serious, Bella. Besides why are you downstairs? " Asked Alessia. " I heard shouting so I came down. Who is she? " Asked Bella. " Oh she's Mariana, Asher's girlfriend. " I said.

" Wait you knew. " Asked Asher. " Well duh. We were the ones who put you guys together. " Said Alessia. " So what was that little act you all put on? " Asked Asher. " Eh. It just came out. " I said " but did you really have to make out next to our food. "

" You girls are evil and you deserve it. " Said Asher. " Now for a proper greeting, hey Mariana " I said as I tackled her into a hug. " Hey Kiara. Please let go of me. Can't breathe. " Said Mariana.

After I let go of her, I said " since you guys ruined my food. Mariana you have to make another. A Spanish omelette! " I yelled.

" What!! A Spanish omelette! That means Mariana is here. " Said my brothers as they literally flew down the stairs. " Yep a Spanish omelette. Now all of you out of my kitchen I need to work. " Said Mariana.

After she shooed us all out. I decided to call Blythe, Chelsea and Jackie.

Jackie : hey Kiara what's up?
Kiara : nothing much. Just thought you girls would love to have a girls day
Blythe : sure. Can we also go swimming?
Chelsea : and a spa massage?
Alessia : yes. Yes. And double yes!!
Kiara : fine. We'll do all that 👍
Alessia : let's change out of clothes Kiara.
Kiara : why?
Alessia : just cause I wanna change into shorts.
Kiara : stupid girl, you do realize that you live with the Lyon Brothers,right?
Alessia : oh yea
Blythe : wait? You girls live next to each other.
Alessia : no. We leave in the same house, with Chelsea also.
Blythe : so that only remains me and Jackie.
Jackie : nope I'm moving in soon
Blythe : ☹️
Chelsea : don't be sad, Blythe.
Kiara : Chelsea. We're bringing your sisters.
Chelsea : why?
Alessia : because they are as cute as hell.
Kiara : oh and girls. Should we go in the same car or different.
Chelsea : umm..... I think it'd be best if we go together.
Alessia : so who's driving?
Kiara : you.
Alessia : no way
Chelsea : let's take the BMW
Blythe : you guys have a freaking BMW
Alessia : nah. Let's take the limo
Kiara : okay, I agree
Chelsea : sure
Jackie : haven't seen a limo before
Blythe : YOU GUYS HAVE A FREAKING LIMO?!!!
Kiara : bye girls. See you later.

" GUYS! Food!! " Yelled Mariana. " OMELETTE TIME!!! " Said Alessia. We looked at each other and ran.

Alessia won cause she freaking threw me out of the way. Puta. We are Latinos and Italianos. Yet, we scramble for food. Imagine, huh.

" Oh, have you finally met Mariana, girls. " I said as I reached the dining with all my family there. " No, aunt K. " Said Maya.

" Well, Aunt Mariana is Asher's boyfriend, Maya. She is our future sister in-law. Mariana, this is Chelsea, Maya, Bella and Allison. " Said Alessia. " Hello, " waved Bella.

" There is no way that this cutie is not yet mine. Oh. My. Gosh. Can I take her home with me? " Asked Mariana as she squealed and hugged Bella. " No way! She is ours " said Nathaniel as he grabbed Bella and hugged the life out of her. " Don't worry, you'll have a cutie of your own with my brother. " I said, smirking very hard at my blushing sis in-law.

" Hah! I knew she wasn't pure, you owe me 50 bucks Ashton " said Dantè. As he raised his hand to collect his money. " Crazy idiots. Betting on my purity. " I mumbled.

" Oh, Mariana. Do you want to go out with us? " Asked Alessia. " Sure. All girls? " Asked Mariana. " Yep " said Chelsea.

Twenty minutes later, we were all done and ready. I wore a pair of white ripped jeans at the knees, a short sleeved black Nike shirt, a cropped long hand white leather jacket. With a pair of white Jordans.

Alessia wore a pair of black ripped jeans at the knees, a red Addidas shirt, a pair of black wedges and a black vest leather jacket.

Chelsea wore a pair of purple sneakers, with a green shirt that said ' Smile for me🔫 ' with a pair of light blue jeans. Mariana wore a pair of Violet shorts, a long sleeved red shirt with a number 24 on it with a pair of combat boots.

Allison wore a pair of grey jeans with a purple shirt and a pair of blue sneakers. Maya wore a light blue gown that reached her knees with white leggings and a pair of white flats. And finally Bella wore a light pink frilly gown and a pair of white ballet flats. I wanted to kidnap her for myself, cause she looked so cute.

I honk at the gate waiting for Mariana. Cause once my brother saw her, he went hulk on her well defined Latina ass. Told her, she isn't going anywhere till she wears some tights. So when she didn't answer, he threw her over his shoulder and locked in his room. When she realized that she really wanted to go with us, she wore some leggings under her shorts.

Since we're much, we decided to take two extra cars. I took Chelsea with Bella and Maya in my all time glorious Black Maserati convertible, with light blue rims. Alessia took Maya and Allison in her Red Audi with purple rims. Mariana decided to drive alone cuz she's still gonna pick up her bestie, Juliana Cruz on her Grayish Harley with gold rims. Yes, it's a motorcycle, let's get over it.

Blythe : are you guys almost here?
Me : yep!!🤣

I get to her house and press on the horn like my life depends on it. " Sheesh, I'm coming " yelled Blythe.

She was wearing a black shirt with white Number 11 and two white lines on both arms. With a pair of red jeans and a pair of black heeled boots.

" Hot car! Wait I thought we were driving together? " Asked Blythe as she put on her seat belt. " yeah, but we were much " I said pulling out of her drive way.

We drive to Jackie's house. I walk out and knock at her door. " Guys, Pizza!!- oh Kiara. What are you doing here? " Asked Noah. " We're going on an all girls day out. " I said. " Oh, well let me call Jackie for you girls. " Said Noah as he went into the house. I motioned for them all to get down and enter the house.

I'm making a mistake, I mean Mansion. It had a beautiful black door with with white designs, the hallway was a gold butterfly wallpaper. We were lead into a huge parlour. It had a bar by the side and very soft black and cream cushions. With plush throw pillows. Very classy. " Hello girls- WOAH. I thought you meant, you, Alessia, Blythe, Chelsea and Jacqueline? " Asked Noah. " Yep with my loves " I said.

" Noah!!! " I heard a shrill voice scream. " Aaaarrggghhh " I yelled rolling on the floor. " oh gosh, what's wrong with her? Does she have any medicine to take? " asked Blythe. " nop. That's just Kiara being Kiara. " said Alessia.

Then a girl with barely any clothes walked in. " Noah. You promised that you we're going to take me to the mall to buy me new clothes." Said No clothes.

" Auntie K. Why does she look naked? " asked Maya. " sweetheart she probably has a brain damage. That's why " I said smirking happily.

" How dare you insult me, you little bitch " said ' no clothes ' as she tried to slap Maya. Alessia grabbed her hands and twisted into all the way back. " you touch and I will make sure that you taste acid before the day is over. You got me? " snarled Alessia. ' no clothes ' just nodded and ran away.

" wait a second. Where's Noah? " I asked. " thank you so much, Alessia. She has been disturbing for weeks. I owe you one. " thanked Noah. " no problem. Noah just that Nobody hurts my Maya. " said Alessia.

" i'm tired of waiting for Jackie. Can we have a singing competition? " asked Bella. " but we have an outing " I said. Then I got a text that said

DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE
- HANNAH

" YES!!! " yelled Jackie as she flew downstairs. What the hell Is wrong with this girl? " I have been waiting for someone to ask that. Chelsea, you go first. " said Jackie. " o-kay " said Chelsea.

Tell me you love me by Demi Lovato

" t-that was beautiful. I-i never knew you could sing so much. " complimented Noah. Then Chelsea blushed. What the fuck?! " but it sounded so emotional. Chels, do you have a crush? " teased Alessia. "N-no. Who's next? " asked Blythe. Just then the rest of the guys came in.

" hey girls, so what's going on here? " asked Joshua. " we're having a singing competition and Allison is up next. " I said. " n-no way " stammered Allison. Since they've started living with us, i've noticed that Allison is really cut off and shy, so i've made it my number one mission to make her confident. " if you sing i'll give you a LaFerrari. " I said Confidently. " r-really? " asked Allison. " yup " I promised. They all gasped.

I think half of us fainted, another part gasped and the other did both. I did both. " you sound like an angel. You have to sign up for the school's talent show. " said Asher. " you'd really win " said Joshua. " I don't know " said Allison. " Allison, like I know you've been in a really bad place since our parents left, but i'll always be here for you. " said Chelsea. " we are all here " we said in unison.

In the middle of the happy moment, Chelsea sang more than a band for Allison

" okay, Alessia. Your turn. " said Blythe. " eh.... Sure. " said Alessia.

In the middle of the song, Joshua sang Harry's part and when they finished, he winked at her. " I see love arrows " teases Blythe. " oh, shut up " they say in sync, then hit her with a pillow. " okay, Bella, it's your turn " I said. " okay, Aunt K. " said Bella.

" that was so good. " I said as I jump and hug Bella. " Maya, sweeti. It's your turn. " said Alessia.

" my princess!! You woould make Angelica Hale so proud." I said, grinning from ear to ear. " Blyth, you're up next. " said Noah.

" Girl! That was the bomb. " said Chelsea. " A guy now. " I said. " Asher! " said Jackie.

That song was so deep, like he'd been hurt by this person before. It's so sad. " Noah, you're up next. " said Asher.

I attacked him immediately. " Noah, why didn't you tell me you could sing so well? I would have stolen your voice " I said innocently. " t-that's why. " said Noah. " Jackie, you're next " I said.

" that was so deep. Aww. Zach, it's your turn. " said Blythe. " no. " said Zach. " yes " I said. " we are going to sing a duet. " I said. " I swear if you don't sing, I'll slash your tyres, and if any of the guys help you, I'll destroy your cars. " I said, sweetly. " fine. " said Zach. " but I'll sing alone. "

" I loved that. " I said, happily. " alright, princess, it's your turn. Let's see if you can really sing or you sound like a dying whale. " teased Zach. " Alessia, did he just insult me? " I said. " sorry, Zach. Bye-Bye. " said Alessia.

" that. Was. Awesome! " yelled Asher, Noah and Jace. " why, thank you. " I said.

😘😘😘😘😘🎀🎀🦄

I hope you guys love this. It took almost a month to get over my writers block and write this. The original was a really gruesome thing, so I had to change it immediately. I changed Shawn's name to Jace

Hugs and kisses
XOXO

ROYALE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 19.8K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
4.2K 711 35
Kiara, an 18 year old girl who everything was taken from fights back. Her parents, brother and mate are all killed in one way or another. Out of ange...
31.9K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...
1M 21.6K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...