The Forbidden Mafia Princess...

By SignorinaAnon

**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She... More

A/N: Please Read!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N:
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
A/N: Lucky Ducks....
A/N: All I Want For Christmas Is For You To Read This.

Chapter Seventeen

34.6K 1.2K 518
By SignorinaAnon

A/N:

Kind of just a filler.

Enjoy!!

-B. 😉😉😉😉💜😱💜😱

(P.S. Wasn't gonna post this till Friday but ya girl here just bought tickets to see BTS in May, so she's super pumped and excited!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Nik's POV)

"Your nickname is Ghost?" Seb asked.

"I've heard stories about you." I said.

"So have I." Lev said.

"Seen when he wants to be seen. Hidden when he wants to be hidden. Nameless unless he wants you to know his name." I said leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms. "You've got a hell of a record."

He shrugged. "I suppose. Not as good as V's record." Ghost said as he winked at Vince.

Vince rolled his eyes.

"You're the one that Il Diavolo went to jail for aren't you?"

"Possibly." He shrugged.

"Exactly why did you get locked up?"

"That has always been a mystery to us all."

Vince just smirked. "If I told you then it wouldn't be a mystery anymore. Where's the fun in that?"

"It's kind of like how the Joker doesn't kill Batman or vice versa." Ghost pointed out. "One kills the other and then what? It's all over. Nothing more to go on about. Why ruin the whole aspect of it when it's working just fine?"

"Exactly." Vince said.

"So the point is to keep on guessing?" I asked.

"Indeed it is." Vince nodded. "You don't know what I did to get locked up. Your imagination runs wild with scenarios. Some worse than what I actually did and some better than what I did."

"You're a psycho."

"He prefers the term creative." Juliet said placing herself on his lap.

"A creative psycho?"

"Just creative."

"And those two?" Diak asked looking at the twins.

"My.......apprentices. Highly skilled and highly intelligent apprentices." Vince smirked.

"Now back to the task at hand, what do we do now?"

"Like I said, I have men working on some leads but I'm sure your men can find something in your family journals."

"How do you know about those?" I asked.

"I've been in your house, remember?"

"Right. What could be in those?"

"Maybe there's another family with something to lose. Another family who was a piece in this war but sits on the sidelines."

I assigned three of my guys to start going through all the journals at the house.

"What are the rest of us to do?"

"Go about normal business."

"You sure, Boss?"

"Positive. Whoever is doing this doesn't know that we're working together yet. We need to keep that leverage."

"Which means your relationship will still have to be private." Juliet said looking at Isa and myself.

"We can do that." I said grabbing Isa's hand in mine and giving it a squeeze.

"What are you going to do, Uncle Phoenix?" Isa asked but he was already gone.

We all looked at Vince.

"He has his objectives." He said before gently snapping Juliet's hip. "Let's go home."

"Apartment home or my father's house home?" She asked.

"Your father's house. His land is basically neutral ground. Boys?"

"We'll be right behind you."

I grabbed Isa's chin in my hand and pulled her heard towards mine.

"I would take you home, but...."

"But you can't. It's okay. When this is all over you can take me home." She winked.

"I'll call you." I said kissing her softly.

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Isa's POV)

I walked around the garden taking pictures of everything beautiful I saw. Caesar was following right behind me wagging his tail.

"Not as beautiful as your mother's garden, but it'll do."

"Uncle Phoenix, what are you doing here?"

His cheeks turned a bit pink. "Are my secrets safe with you?"

"Of course."

"I came to pick a flower."

"For?"

"For someone special."

"I didn't know you were seeing someone. Tell me everything. How new is it?"

"Ten years."

"You've been with someone for ten years?! How do I not know about this?"

"It's our best kept secret."

"Why? Love should be out in the open. No one should have to hide their love. Does anyone know?"

"Your parents and Knox."

"Uncle Stefano know too?"

His cheeks turned a brighter shade.

"Oh. My. Heavens. It's Uncle Steffie isn't?!"

"Keep your voice down."

"I didn't know you were..."

"Gay? Not a lot of people do."

"That's adorable."

"Why do you think your father has left Stefano be around your mother for so many years? Why do you think there's been times when Stefano has seen your mother barely clothed and he's still breathing?"

"Because she's not his type. You are!"

"Yes, I am."

"Why keep it a secret though? And why does Uncle Stefano flirt so much?"

"He's naturally flirty. And being gay isn't that accepted in our world. It's not seen as being tough or manly."

"You two are some of the manliest men I've ever known."

"We've been talking about coming out to everyone, but we just haven't had the time."

"Good thing your great at being sneaky, huh?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"That's adorable. Do my brothers know?"

"Yeah. They caught us making out once."

"No!"

"Yeah."

"What'd they do?"

"Enzo screamed hell yes and Valentine said about f*cking time or something like that. I don't really remember."

That's when I gave him the biggest hug ever.

"I think you two are perfect for each other and I love you both."

"We love you too, Princess. Now help me find a flower before we get caught. From what I've heard, you're pretty good at having a secret relationship as well." He winked.

"We should go on a secret double date sometime."

"Cause that wouldn't be weird. Two middle-aged men with a young woman and young man out on a double date."

"Stranger things have occurred."

"Like your mother being with your father all these years and not killing him?"

"Exactly." I chuckled.

The past two days had been stressful and full of anxiety, so it was good to laugh and joke with Uncle Phoenix

I'm glad he and Uncle Steffie had each other. Sometimes I had worried about them being alone.

Being alone isn't healthy for anyone. There is a difference between being alone and being lonely.

And no one should have to hide who they love. It's love. And love is one of the greatest things to be alive for. Without love we'd all be nothing and we'd have no one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 5.4K 52
❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 #𝟏"❦ • 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...
21.5K 671 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
281K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...