side b | BTS ✓ Horror AU

By seoultori

Kim Taehyung recieves a mysterious tape that leads him to search for a killers next victim. To solve the hidd... More

dEDiCaTiONs + pLaYLiSt
SIDE_A_000
SIDE_A_001
SIDE_A_002
SIDE_A_003
SIDE_A_004
SIDE_A_005
SIDE_A_006
TAPE 1: SIDE_A_001
SIDE_A_007
SIDE_A_008
SIDE_A_009
SIDE_A_010
SIDE_A_011
SIDE_A_012
SIDE_A_013
TAPE 2: SIDE_A_002
SIDE_A_014
SIDE_A_015
SIDE_A_016
SIDE_A_017
SIDE A_018
SIDE_A_019
SIDE_A_020
TAPE 3: SIDE_A_003
SIDE_A_021
SIDE_A_022
SIDE_A_023
SIDE_A_024
SIDE_A_025
SIDE_A_026
SIDE_A_027
TAPE 4: SIDE_B_004
Q&A_TIME
Q&A_ANSWERS PART 1
SIDE_B_028
SIDE_B_029
SIDE_B_030
SIDE_B_031
SIDE_B_032
SIDE_B_033
THE FINALE: SIDE_B_034
TAPE 0: THE ORIGINAL
You're Invited!

A genuine thank you.

2K 150 19
By seoultori

     Hello, it's me, Tori. Seoultori. Inconsistent updater. Whichever shoe fits. I'll just start this off by being completely and utterly honest. I never, ever thought I would finish a story, especially one with zero romance and weird ass tapes. Like, I still can't process that side b is actually finished. It's done, over with, and now I kinda have to move on. That's very foreign to me. The fact that I can say I finished a story makes me feel so full and genuinely happy. I feel so accomplished and I can't wait to see what I'll do next. And just want to say thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Because without the constant support and comments I have gotten on this story over the last year, I probably would have never had the motivation to continue this story to begin with. The success of this story is all thanks to you guys. No, it may not have a shit ton of reads or a huge amount of votes but I see/know how this story has affected people in a positive way, and that alone is enough for me.

   So once again, because even a million wouldn't be enough, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you for helping me make side b an actual story and not just an idea I thought would never be complete. It means the world to me not only as a person, but as a writer as well. And as a token of gratitude, side b is not over yet. There is one bonus chapter on the way just for you guys.

—Love you, and thank you for reading. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

codes. // a bts ff By 𝓙

Mystery / Thriller

1K 65 14
A 21 year old detective, Kim Taehyung went to investigate the reason why his sister took her life without a warning. warning: slight angst, lots of t...
unknown. By ros.

Fanfiction

50.8K 3.7K 29
ー ur eyes can deceive you, dont trust them. a bangtan fic. © ownjeonn 2017
409K 30.2K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
17.2K 2.2K 16
"All I ever wanted to do was leave this town and create a better life for myself and my family...If it weren't for the blackout, I never would have r...