Locked out of heaven

By Gabepai

Jonathan basically finds out about being an omega, and ugh... steals Dio's clothes. Later Dio might give Jona... More

Obsessed
Busted P1
Busted P2
Sleeping buddy
Make up
Rumors flying
Instinct
Washing machine heart

In secret

6.2K 132 154
By Gabepai

Jonathan had spent most of his days reading off books in the school library, and the public one on the way home. He had lost all interest in playing football or wrestling after school, he only wished to learn more about his current problem, and things he needed to know. A book called Encyclopedia of Omega/Alpha/Betas and other sorts, it was a brown hardcover book with gold bindings. Who would've ever thought that a public library would hold such a book like this? Well if anything Jonathan wasn't dumb enough to check the book out and take it home with him..so instead he used all the time he had left for opening hours to stay and read through the book and he would come back all until he finished. Then and only then will he know what to do when dealing with Dio.

Most of the things in the book that labeled what omegas do were things he had found out himself: The strange behaviors of wanting to be close to their Alpha, nesting..like when he stolen most of Dio's shirts without any other reason, and that his mind only clouded with Dio and their bodies entangled together perfectly. The urges he'd have were called heats, and he'd been releasing pheromones, an intoxicating fragrance that attracts mates, that night..and maybe that's why Dio came to his room. "What's wrong with me?" Jonathan asked himself when getting his stuff together and walking the way home. "Jonathan!" A cheery voice called out to him, making the boy stop in his tracks and turn around. He saw blond but then met eyes with sky blue and instantly sighed. "Erina Pendleton .. what're you doing here?" She giggled, "I can only ask you the same Jonathan Joestar~" Jojo gulped, "I was only studying.." he smiled to not cause any alarm at his sudden change in after school activities. "Same as I, but my parents don't like me staying out too late because it isn't safe after dark." Jonathan nodded, "I agree, uhm would you mind if I accompanied you home? It's only a gentleman's good deed to walk a lady home." Erina clasped her hands together and smiled brightly.

~

"Good night, Erina!" The blonde girl waved as she closed the door and left Jonathan standing there by himself. Now, it was an hour before sundown and Jonathan hastily made his way home in effort to get there before dinner was served, he hadn't eaten since he was at school and even the meal he took wasn't large enough to suffice his large build and his recent urges that took most of the boys usual energy. Sitting at the dinner table, across from him sat Dio and to the side near the windows was his father. The room was quiet besides the tapping of utensils and clinking of glasses as they touched plate and table. It was rather a miracle that Jonathan hadn't made his usual mess and was told to go to bed without dinner. So, he calmly enjoyed his dinner— oh, the boy thought too soon. Dio had called over to Jonathan from across the table. "Brother, I simply must ask because it didn't leave a good feeling but.. why was it that I had to walk home alone today?" The darker haired boy gulped down his food on accident and began wheezing at the steak painfully, slowly making its way down his esophagus. He quickly took his glass in hand and guzzled down the juice. "Jonathan! Manners!" His father scolded, "that's not very gentlemanly to swallow down gulps of food and down most of your glass to avoid someone asking you a question."

"Forgive me, father it was only an accident" Dio's eyes squinted in disbeliefs the words. "sorry Dio." He couldn't look his step brother in the eyes.. but he knew the blonde was staring right back at him, trying to figure out and read his mind. It also seemed that George had lost interest, nodding off to himself and finished his meal. "Don't stay up too late, boys. I'm going to retire for the night." The boys said goodnight as the elder Joestar went off to bed and Dio looked unamused. "Well?"
"I was only studying for a test Dio, you have to believe me! If I wasn't so worried about keeping up with my studies then I would of definitely walked with you!" The dark haired boy blushed, ashamed at his boldness. The blonde huffed with a smirk and got up, walking over to the Jonathan's side and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead before calling some maids to clean up the table. He had left the Joestar dumbfounded.. what was all of this to Dio...

~

Three days in a row, the same as when he first went to the library, the Joestar had come and gone wanting to know more. He didn't know that a certain blonde had followed him to see why in the world he was staying out so late. Jonathan went to the back to return the book where he had found it and then suddenly he was shoved into the bookcase. He yelped and a firm hand clasped onto his mouth to keep him quiet. 'Who even was this?!' He panicked, throwing hands to get away from the captor. 'Is it a mugger? A pervert?!' Jonathan gave up his escape but only for a second as he bit down on the hand that held his mouth. "Agh! Dammit Jojo..!" He pushed himself away from the person and quickly turned to see that Dio was in fact holding his fingers. "Shh..!" Someone in the few rows of books away shushed them. "Dio?" The Joestar whispered in surprise. "W-What are you doing here..?" The boy had a lost of words when Dio brought their lips together..

The blonde shoved Jonathan back into the bookcase, making him groan; the boy surprised with this quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment. The blonde put his knee in between Jojo's legs and next went down the boys jaw nipping and prodding at the sensitive flesh, he lout out involuntary sigh at the touches he was receiving, losing all control. "D-Dio... th...this is wrong—" a whimper let out, "we're in public..!" But even though the dark haired male defended himself, he unconsciously wrapped his arms around the blonde. "Your body is telling me otherwise~ and soon your mind will too~" the charismatic voice rung in his ears. Jonathan gripped the books that lined up the wall and bit down on his bottom lip.... 'surely, this wasn't just a game to Dio... surely, he shares the same feelings too, right?'

The books that fell to the floor like dominoes as Jonathan leaned onto the bookcase was what brought him out of his lust-filled daze. Dio had already brought one of his hands to Jonathan's hem, unbuckling and caressing the bulge. Jonathan couldn't take anymore, he busted his lip, biting it hard enough for it to blister. While Jonathan's and Dio's lips found each other, the blondes hand tugged the rest of Jonathan's trousers and began touching and stroking the boy. A small moan vibrated throughout their mouths and Dio hummed, loving the noises Jonathan made. Jonathan could hear people on other sides of the aisles and around them walk book to book, and he prayed within his mind that the people didn't come any closer. His eyes became teary as he ground his hips in Dio's hand. Soon enough Jonathan was in a high, his chin resting on Dio's shoulders, his hands tightly clenching onto Dio's shirt fully enthralled with Dio's scent. The muck that drove Jonathan to this predicament in the first place. He simply desired it and wanted more and more, it was intoxicating, and hell, he couldn't live a day without smelling it. When Jonathan tore open his eyes, his blue orbs stung, his vision cleared after a while and he noticed that he was turned, he was now facing towards the aisles and rows of literature.

Jonathan then felt something grinds into his backside, he gazed down where his legs for spread and saw a bulge rubbing against his own. He also noticed his pants pulled down to his knees, and soon his boxers were pulled halfway down as well. He shuddered, feeling Dio's cock against him and Dio pushed Jonathan further from him so he leaned onto the bookcase. "Try and keep quiet, will you? I don't want to be caught~ not just yet anyway.." Dio pushed into Jonathan. The dark haired boy stuck his tongue out, feeling pleasure and had a feeling of fulfillment. "you're such a whore for this cock aren't you?" What had hit him like tidal waves of pleasure made him bump into the bookcase, knocking more books over and could hear footsteps in their direction. "y-yes.." "I can't hear you, speak up~" the squelching of Jonathan's and Dio's attachment was loud, almost echoing in the quiet atmosphere. "I'm such a whore for your c-cock!" This made the blonde smirk as he thrusted faster into the Joestar, coming into Jojo's tightness. Quickly, Jonathan's sight had black fuzzy spots, the foggy vision causing him to fall to his knees after Dio pulled out leaving him a mess as he straightened out his clothing and combed his hair with his fingers.

Dio helped Jonathan up and straightened his clothing, he demanded that Jonathan keep ahold of his mess. And Jonathan gulped, biting his bottom lip, knowing what he meant... he'd have to wait all until they had gone back to the estate to clean himself up. "Dio... I don't know about th-" Jonathan's lips were joined with Dio's as they shared a kiss. The men pulled away and looked longingly in each others arms. And then a gasp was heard. The two men had froze in place, and looked to where the voice came from. There at the end of the aisle of books was Erina. Her clothed hand over her mouth, she took a step back and a mighty voice called to her. "Erina," Jonathan faced his gaze towards Dio who was now sneering towards the girl. "Stay away from Jojo, as you can see he's already mine and if you want what's best for you don't ever mention what you saw to nobody. Now beat it!" She had a fearful look on her face and sent an apologetic look to Jonathan and turned the other way, leaving. And all Jonathan could do was watch as a librarian came up to them and told them to leave and not to show their faces there again and only for not picking up the books that had fallen.

~

"Dio... just what did you mean?" The blonde looked only forward as the two boys walked home. "What ever do you mean, Jonathan?" Jojo places his palm on Dio's shoulder, earning a half-glare. "What you said to Erina... you said she should stay away from me.." Dio did nothing but kept moving forward, if anything he only did it to keep his ego at a high level. It was not strange for Dio to not share his thoughts with the Joestar.. they we're simply rivals.

And if Jonathan only knew what would happen all because of an order Dio had wanted him to do. He hadn't quite.. gotten to the chapter in the encyclopedia where male pregnancy had a high percentage rate in omegas.

[wow. Sorry if there are any grammar or transitioning errors]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 4 3
Jamie shows up at Keeley's door sick, sweaty, and in the depths of his heat. She thought Roy would be mad that her ex was there and in such a state. ...
137K 2.2K 28
Deleted a lot of comments so far. I will delete anything not relevant to my stories. I took out parts that were more kink shamed. I edited the damn s...
32.7K 425 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
2.5K 126 15
WHERE THE DIO SIMPS AT??????? If you simp for Dio then you're in the right place. Just know that I was inspired to write this so I might use some ide...