Her House, My Rules

By famousstories

"You broke my first rule," I whispered in her left ear as I pulled down her underwear under the table slowly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 8

142K 2K 347
By famousstories

I tasted Hazel Brown's flower.

Her beautiful body was on my mind. It was different. I didn't want to fall for her. I wanted to make sure that she was falling for me. I was scared but I knew it was worth it. I knew that it was difficult for a man like me to gain Hazel's heart but I realized that I was wrong. It was easy. She was falling for my skills and I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to beg for my love, my lips, my touch, and my sexual skills.

I felt like I was going too fast but I didn't have feelings for her. I was just playing my game. I was enjoying my time. Driving her insane was my first intention. It was working just a little. Her bad thoughts towards me changed in a heartbeat. I hated the rules but I had to create my own. I didn't want Hazel to control my mind anymore. It was time for her to end her game and start to learn mine.

Hazel was dealing with the devil, himself.

Me.

"I didn't mean to barge into your private room but the door was open." An unfamiliar female voice interrupted my thoughts, unexpectedly.

"I don't think we've met before." She was so beautiful. Her flawless dimples were her first best feature. "It's okay, how could I not agree for an angel to bless my room with her wings?"

Corny! I know.

"Charming." A smile played on her face as she introduced herself, nicely. "I'm Leah but you can call me Lee." We shook hands as I bit my upper lip to change my style into a bad boy. I wanted to impress her.

"Let me just say, Lee." I licked my lips, sexually. "You're bad."

"Thank you so much." She replied as her dimples agreed with my handsome face. "Have you seen Hazel? I looked everywhere and she's nowhere to be found." She said, worried.

"She was hanging out with her friends in the kitchen. I'm sure she's nearby." I responded with a straight face. "I guess you're late to the party."

"No." She laughed. "Actually, I'm here to surprise her." Her honesty was on point. I loved it.

"Old friends?" I asked with a curious tone.

"No." She said. "I'm Hazel's half sister."

Hazel's half sister? Did I miss something?

"I guess beauty runs in the family." I complimented her. "I didn't know she had a sister."

"Yes, we share the same dad." She explained. "We're actually the same age. She was literally born a month after me." Her personality was the best.

"Can I be honest?" She nodded her head. "I'm glad my door was open. I didn't want to miss heaven by staring at your beauty."

"You're corny." She laughed at my joke.

"Look, I'm trying here." I laughed as I tried to catch her attention. "Is it working?"

"A little." She admitted. "Keep trying. Maybe you're not that corny after all."

We laughed.

Her personality was on point, she was really sweet and honest. She was so mature and outstanding. I really didn't know that she was that cool when she walked in for the first time. I was actually falling for her personality. I wasn't wrong. She was really really attractive.

"Hawk? There's some--" Hazel stopped her sentence as she stared at both of us. "Lee? What are you doing here?" Hazel was shocked but not too happy.

Seemed like someone wasn't too happy to see her surprise.

"Hazel!" Leah jumped on Hazel. "I miss you so much." Her tone was so emotional. She really was happy to see Hazel. For Hazel, it was the opposite.

"You should've told me you were coming." She faked her smile. "I would've prepared you something to eat." She tried to cover her tracks by offering her false pity.

"I ate something on the road. It was a long trip but it was worth it." Leah shared. "I wanted to surprise dad but I realized he's not here like always."

"He's coming back in a few days. I hope you're still here to meet him."

"Oh yes, I will there for a couple of months. I decided to spend time with my family." Hazel's face hated her answer. I was just examining her reaction and it was really bad.

"I'm glad to hear it." She faked her response. "This is Hawk, Lee."

"I know." She blushed as she burned her cheeks with an adorable smile. "He's really funny." She complimented me.

"I bet he is," Hazel responded as she gave me a disgusting look. "As you can see, Lee. He's staying in your room now, I guess you'll have to sleep in the other room." She ended her sentence with a fake smile.

"I don't mind," Leah replied, unbothered. "He's really handsome."

Jealousy was heating Hazel up. She really was uncomfortable hearing what her stepsister was saying to me. I loved Leah's personality. She was more honest, calm, and mature. Hazel was wrong for her attitude towards her. She didn't deserve this at all.

"Thank you so much," I replied with a smile on my face. "I appreciate it."

"Do you want to go get ice cream with me, Hawk? Isn't it?" Leah offered. "I don't want to be alone."

"Leah?" Hazel replied. "Can you give him some space? Please." Hazel asked, angrily.

"Hazel, come on." Leah started. "He can decide for himself."

I felt like it was really a competition. Hazel was jealous and Leah was pushing it. I felt like I was in the middle. They were trying to steal my attention for themselves. They were willing to fight for it. To be honest, I didn't want to make the situation worse. I wanted to refuse her offer but I just couldn't. She was so attractive, and so was Hazel. I really didn't want to pick anyone.

They were both snacks.

"Hawk? Choose." Hazel suggested.

"Oh, no." I refused. "I'm not about to choose anyone, both of you can go ahead. I'll just stay here." I tried to calm the situation down. I couldn't believe what was going on. They were not about to fight over my attention.

I hate drama.

"Can I talk to you, Hawk?" Hazel asked, pissed. "In private." Her last two words were more for Leah.

"I'll be outside, Hazel," Leah responded. "Sometimes, I feel like you're not even happy to be my sister. I'll leave you two." She slammed the door after. Her words touched me. Her tone was so hurt and honest. She really felt like Hazel hated her. I didn't blame her. Hazel was acting really different since the beginning.

I didn't know their story but I felt like something terrible happened. I didn't feel any chemistry. Just two sisters in vain. Two sisters that were fighting over a guy's attention. Two sisters with no emotions or love.

I was shocked.

"Make it quick," I ordered. "I really don't feel like listening to you right now."

"Is there a reason why you're saying all this?" She asked, confused. "What did I ever do to you?"

"Look, Hazel. If you're here to argue with me or start something like you just did with your own sister. Just count me out." I said, sternly. "I'm not in the mood." I placed my hand on my forehead as I tried so hard not to lose focus.

"What are you implying? You don't even know what this girl did to me." She began. "She ..."

"I don't want to know, Hazel." I interrupted her. "Just stop, please and leave my room."

"Is this about her?" She asked. "Do you like her?" Her question flashed my emotions with serious thought.

Was she really serious?

"What if I do?" I reversed her question back to her. "I'm single and I'm allowed to date whoever I want. What are you going to do about it?"

"What about me?" Her question blew me away. I really wanted to be honest and tell her that she will always mean something to me, I didn't have feelings for her like that but it was hard to handle. I lead her on and it was my responsibility to correct my wrongs.

"What about you?" I asked, dryly as if she was invisible.

"So, I'm just a game. Right?" Tears fell upon her face as I tried so hard not to give in. "Hawk?" She yelled. "Answer me."

"No." I lied. "You're not a game. I just don't know what you want me to say."

"What about your rules?" She asked, nervously. "You drove my body insane. I want to keep going with your rules."

"I don't think it's a good idea," I replied with honesty. "Forget about my rules. To be honest, I don't..." I paused as I stared at her beautiful face. "I don't like you." Hazel was shocked. "If you do follow the rules, you won't ever get a taste of me. I don't mind driving you crazy but I'm telling you now, I don't want you to fall for me." My words destroyed her completely. "Don't get your hopes up, Hazel. I'm the type to break you and throw your pieces away."

Hazel was shocked and desperate.

"You just broke me." She admitted, hurtfully. "What's wrong with me?"

Nothing's wrong with you, Hazel. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You are my type but there's something missing. Your true self.

I wanted to fall in love with the real Hazel. I felt like she wasn't giving me her all. She was hiding her personality behind. She was scared of loving me. I didn't blame her. She had every right but I felt like the connection wasn't there.

The truth hurts but It's better to say it.

"You're not my type." I lied as I tried to control my heart from hurting my own self. What was wrong with me? What did I just lie to her? She was my type but I was confused. I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to push her away from me. That was the best thing to do but I felt like it was wrong at the same time.

"Leah is." Her broken voice touched me completely. "Is she?"

"Can you just stop?" I begged, gently. "This is not about her. It's about you." I continued. "I just want you to..."

"What should I do to make you like me?"She interrupted. "Just a little bit. Please." She added, desperately. "I want you, Hawk."

Wait! What?

My heart jumped from my chest as I tried so hard to pretend that I didn't care. This is what I wanted from the start. I didn't expect this to be that easy. She was actually spreading the truth. She was expressing her feelings towards me. It was hard to hear it from her. I just told her that I didn't like her and she still made her way to my emotions. I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know if I was happy that she wanted me or sad because of the fact that I just broke her heart by rejecting her.

"But I don't." I regretted my words, suddenly. "I don't want you to want me."

I didn't want her to want me at all. I wanted things to be normal. I wanted her to chase me but I didn't plan it this way. I was hurting myself by telling her the truth. It was too late for me to take everything back, and definitely too late to keep my warm tongue to myself.

My tongue was responsible.

I gave her a little taste and she couldn't help but fall for me.

A bad boy.

What have I done? Hazel? What have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.3K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
292K 9.1K 34
"I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now,"he whispered in my ear as he breathed down my neck leaving small kisses here and there. ...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
8.8M 151K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...