Z-Nation Imagines (x Reader)(...

By GageSeed030

Since I'm a salty hoe- I'm only doing a xReader but I do like a good threesome if they're the right people. ... More

Requests?
Dominant (Dom!10k x Shy!Fem!Reader)(SMUT)

Hide And Seek (Yandere!10k x Reader) (Part 1)

5.1K 56 30
By GageSeed030

AUTHORS NOTE: Sooo... I got a little carried away with some old music of mine and this is what I ended up with. It just.... fit the vibe. My first idea was Anti or Darkiplier but I had to stop myself, there's just not a lot of Yandere 10k. BUT the second part will be a consensual smut, the plot may be a bit twisted but I'm best at finding loopholes. Plus I LOVE the idea of a shy virgin 10k, not sure why, but this kinda twists it around. I may make another one as him being a Yandere. I'm not good with angst so this will be like... maybe not so homicidal and murderish but more obsession and big means of protection.
———

You had only been with the group a month. Ever since then you had always felt a pair of eyes on your back, but it took you two weeks to find out who it was. That damn sniper... you'd admit, he had saved your life many times as he had most always had his eyes on you and you alone, and he was handsome. As well as a jawline that was as sharp as his own blade.

-Flashback to Meeting the Group-

You had your hands full, backed against the wall as the Z's tried to tear their way to you as the sound of glass breaking filled the room. The store window shattering open as a flow of the undead crawled their way in, marching over top of each other to retrieve their fleshy prize like a kid winning a stuffed animal out of a claw machine. Their faces hungry and eyes blazing as they took the sight of your group of three as well as yourself in.

You had seen a door that led out the back of the gas station when you first arrived, and you had knew it was safe since all the Z's flocked to the commotion at the front of the store. As you tried to get your group to move the hell out, and get back to the truck, to no avail two members were already bit and the third was torn apart in the floor, drowning in his own pool of blood as his eyes slowly began to change to the pale color of death.

You ran. You headed straight out the back door and out to the front, waving down a pickup and a van that approached. Then a shot rang out, and a Z dropped behind you, a hole blown through his head as you look to your savior, a skinny boy wielding a hell of a gun. His eyes locked onto yours for a split second as you broke eye contact first, running to the back of the pickup, throwing yourself in back and slamming against the metal of the truck bed. Soon enough the truck and van were on the move again, tires squealing. The sniper had token a few more shots, never missing from what you could tell by his counting, but everything happened in a blur you couldn't tell what number he was at.

You only remembered your body starting to hurt from the impact of your leap into the truck bed, then your adrenaline crashed and you had passed out, catching the snipers eyes as you did so.

-Present Day-

Since then, you had been an official member of the group, learning each name. The red head was Addy, who seemed very nice as far as you could tell. Then there was a man named Mack, who you assumed was Addy's boyfriend, and assumptions proven correct as you walked in on them during a heated make out session once. There was also a girl there, long dark hair and shifty eyes, but it turns out she was as nice to you as the rest. Then, a girl who's attitude and fierce leading skills you'd come to love and even enjoy was Warren. Then there was Doc, who you made fast friends with. And of course, the snide bastard Murphy who was the whole reason you were with the group you traveled with today. Then, the sniper who saved your ass. His name was 10k, he was the last to introduce himself, stumbling over his words and finding the ground more interesting than eye contact, but that was only with you.

You hadn't spoke to him much since he saved your life that fateful day. You kinda wanted to though, he looked like he wanted to say something to you but never found the nerve. The way he would sneak glances at you, his eyes always on you. He was shy at first, but soon becoming cocky. Spreading his legs in an alpha like manner, looking directly at you with hungry eyes. Smirking and smiling at you out of the blue like there was an ongoing joke in his head. He would look at you and bite his lip, one time even taking a drag at a cigarette on watch while you laid in your sleeping bag, he licked his lips and took another hit, his eyes never leaving yours. It had made you self conscious considering he's on watch, making you feel like there was something behind you. You soon brushed off those feelings, the way his eyes looked at you were passionate, and a little obsessive. He had finally started to talk to you more, seeming to want more conversation each time. It made you feel special, even if it did get a little creepy. You didn't mind at this point, it was the fucking apocalypse, if he wants to take a shot at love let him. You were waiting.

Now, as you and the group had headed to a small mall with only about six or seven stores, a food court and clothing store included, you and the group split up into pairs, looting what was left of the store. As Addy and Mack split into a pair, Warren and Cassandra as well as Doc and Murphy, all that was left was you and 10k.

"C'mon 10." You had spoken, trailing off down the row of small shops to a small clothing store. As you opened the door, a bell rung over head and a Z lurched forward, but not soon enough to get anywhere close to you because 10k had shot the bastard in the head. "Holy shit.... how? When did you get the time to do that? Thank you?" You said, eyebrows lurching up on your forehead, as your confused yet grateful features looked at him. You then spun around and began taking fast steps toward the jeans isle. As you skimmed, you felt someone's chest press against your back, pushing you into them as a lanky arm reached above you to grab a pair of camo pants, and you swore you heard 10k sniff you.

"If you wanted the pants I could have handed them to you. You didn't have to lean over me." You turn around and say as he smirks a shit eating grin.

"But what if I prefer this way better?" He said, a time in his voice seeming to say you weren't leaving this situation anytime soon. He began to advance, slowly pushing you against the shelf as his head lowered to meet your eyes. Now you were nose to nose, you had never seen him act this way, let alone actually talk to you. It gave you chills that ran down your back to your toes.

"W-What are you doing 10k?" Fear crept into your voice as a gloved hand crept up against your face, stroking softly as his grin only grew at your fear. He then closed his eyes and breathed you in deeply. You were shaking now, his posture ridged like an animal about to pounce. His back and neck bent at an angle to meet your face, his gloved hand slid down your cheek to grab you by the chin, as he ripped your gaze off the group pillaging the other stores, and into his eyes. Something off about his eyes, something different.

"Your heartbeats gotten louder... God, I've waited to long to get you in my grasp... I can't when everyone's around, they would look at me different. But no, you, you are the only one who could understand. We've both lost people. (Y/n). Such a beautiful name." He said as he breathed you in again, as he exhaled he opened his eyes, they had grown darker as he looked you in the eye. He had moved the hand at your chin behind your neck, and pushed your mouth to his in a heated, one sided kiss. As he pulled away his face contorted into a mix of pain and sadness.

"Do you.... do you not want me back?" He said as your eyes had blinked rapidly to try to ease the sense of panic in your stomach. He had liked you all this time, and you had started to grown compassion for his glances and small talk.

"I-I do want you... I just never though you would be this... into me." You said as fear reverberated from your shaky voice. He let out a boyish grin as your lips connected again, this time you kissed him back. Soon enough his small kisses were not enough, him sloppily licking your bottom lip begging for entrance. You opened your mouth for your tongues to clash together as all you could hear was the rising heartbeat in your ears. He was messy, taking it as you were probably his first kiss, he even started to clash teeth once which you stopped him from by shoving your tongue in his mouth. He had pushed you against the shelves and dropped the camo pants in his hands, gripping onto your arms and raising them above your head. You had broken away from the kiss to let out a moan as his body involuntarily thrusted into your pelvis, making you let out a small grunt. As he held your hands above your head with his right hand, he used his left to lift your thigh, starting to grind into your pelvis sending shivers of fear and pleasure down your spine. Your head leaves back as you let out a moan from his continuous thrusts, friction hitting you but not enough to do any real damage. His lips attached themselves onto your neck as he started to bite and suck harshly.

As his lips bit and nibbled and sucked each grove of your neck, you were actually starting to like it. Your fear had leveled out, though you were still scared on what he would do if you refused. It was like some twisted form of fate.

"1-10k no- no hickies," you manage to breathe out as he just lets out a primal growl deep in his chest, latching even harder into your neck sure to leave deep violet marks in the next few hours. As his thrusts began to become erotic, and untimed you sensed he was close and thanked god when Addy had open the door, gawking at what she had just witnessed.

10k let you go as he stumbled away, looking with passion and hunger to you, then at Addy with a deep hate that radiated off his flesh like smoke to fire.

"What do you want?" He spat in her direction as she looked taken aback by his tone.

"Chill out 10k," you said as you patted his chest, him holding onto that as a token of some type of submission. "We need to finish looking around." You say, walking away from him and down the isle as a shiver rocks your body. There was no way out of this, you were his now. He marked you.... you knew it. You grinned at Addy and reassured her everything was ok as she left the store and smiled sheepishly and apologized for interrupting.

"Your mine now.... and don't worry, I won't let you forget it." He said wolfishly, the opposite of his quiet and shy demeanor you had witnessed not only two weeks earlier. He had kissed the spot he bruised and settled his hands on your hips. "I have a surprise later.... I think you'll like it. I know I will. It's a game I liked to play with Pa... back when I was a kid. But now he rules have changed, Sweetheart."

———
Soooo.... it's not that bad?¿ I want the smut part to be more primal and based off of instinct. As in he may hunt her down and his prize is her- if he loses (which he won't) she gets to go free, though he wouldn't actually let her leave. He just wants a nice hunt, because the prize is worth it to him.

Bitches.

Start requesting.

Or I won't publish part two which is a smut.

Uwu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 25.6K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor βœ“ 2. Bitter Sweet Love βœ“ 3. Silent Tears βœ“ 4. Th...
876K 74.6K 128
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
575K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π’πžπœπ«πžπ­ π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...