I'll push you back โœ„ bade

By theeyeofraven

BADE | ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ. | In which Beck and Jad... More

Coffee?
Surprise!
Becky With The Good Hair.
I Love You.
Cupcakes. And Cat.
Family & All That Garbage.
TGIF!!
Pizza In The ER.
Rain.

Introduction.

2.6K 41 8
By theeyeofraven

"He's nice, she's scary, but somehow it balances out. He keeps her tame and she drives him crazy."

Highschool's tough, and life is tougher. But they've made it through worse, and they will again. That's what they tell each other, to keep each other sane.

...

Set in senior year at Hollywood Arts.

Hints at mature themes and use of strong language.

...

CAST

LIZ GILLIES as JADE WEST
AVAN JOGIA as BECK OLIVER
ARIANA GRANDE as CAT VALENTINE
LEON THOMAS III as ANDRE HARRIS
MATT BENNETT as ROBBIE SHAPIRO
VICTORIA JUSTICE as TORI VEGA
DANIELLA MONET as TRINA VEGA
MATTHEW DADDARIO as AIDEN WEST
DANIELLE ROCKOFF as ROBIN WEST

...

yes I'm writing a victorious fic and I'm not twelve years old but I guess this is where my life has taken me. I hope whoever stumbles upon this enjoys a deeper look into the iconic couple of our childhoods.

...

also here are some pictures I imagine being around Jade's mirror, just to set the scene, also they're cute :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.1K 20
basically season 1 Jade breaks up with Beck but she's trying to make her appeciater a little bit more. A bit on one side Jandre. No worries it is a b...
37K 993 31
Jade and Beck have been together for what seems like forever now, but is Jade tired of the same old thing? When she seeks a totally different love st...
57.5K 1.3K 32
Jade has a thing for Tori, but will she like her back? Is Beck really a bad guy? Will Tori recipricate her feelings? I do not own any of the charact...
26.1K 568 16
Jade & Beck were back together but when they graduate Beck has to fly back to Canada for indeterminate time because his mother was really sick and it...