𝐌𝐘 πŽππ‹π˜ π–π„π€πŠππ„π’οΏ½...

By moonliiqt

𝐌𝐘 πŽππ‹π˜ π–π„π€πŠππ„π’π’. ❝You, Olivia Campbell, are a complete mystery to me and I hate it. I hate not... More

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 π’π”πŒπŒπ€π‘π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππŽπ€π‘πƒ
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
1.01 | THE DREAM
1.02 | NEW YET FAMILIAR FACES
1.03 | UNINVITED GUESTS
1.04 | FOUNDER'S DAY
1.05 | THE GILBERT DEVICE; ACTIVATED
1.06 | THE BLACK SHEEP
1.07 | AVOIDED SECRETS
1.08 | THE CARNIVAL
1.09 | GOING TO DUKE
1.10 | THE BARBEQUE
1.11 | SOCIETY VOLUNTEER DAY
1.12 | THE KISS
1.13 | THE VAMPIRE AND THE WOLF
1.14 | THE CONFRONTATION
1.15 | MASQUERADE
1.16 | THE MORNING AFTER
1.17 | BLACKOUT
1.18 | THE CRASH
1.19 | BARRIER SPELLS AND MOONSTONES
1.20 | FULL MOON RISING
1.21 | A NEW VENGEANCE
1.22 | JOHN GILBERT
1.23 | THE MEETING
1.24 | FREE COFFEE
1.25 | HALLUCINATIONS
1.27 | MEETING ELIJAH
1.28 | THE DINNER PARTY
1.29 | OUT OF THE TOMB
1.30 | THE TRUTH REVEALED
1.31 | INVITATIONS
1.32 | THE ORIGINAL HYBRID
1.33 | THE DECADE DANCE
1.34 | BREAKING POINT
1.35 | THE NEW DEAL
1.36 | SIDE EFFECTS
1.37 | APRIL 27TH
1.38 | DEATH ANNIVERSARY
1.39 | A HELL OF A SURPRISE
1.40 | APRIL 28TH
1.41 | THREE MISTAKES
1.42 | SHARING BLOOD
1.43 | THE RITUAL
1.44 | BREAKING THE CURSE
1.45 | THE BRINK OF DEATH
1.46 | GOODBYE FOR NOW
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 π€πƒπƒπˆπ“πˆπŽππ’
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
2.01 | NEW BEGINNINGS
2.02 | CONSUMING PAIN
2.03 | THE BIRTHDAY
2.04 | FINALLY
2.05 | THE DIFFICULTIES WITH HAPPINESS
2.06 | THE FIRST TURNED
2.07 | OBSESSIVE LIES
2.08 | TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT
2.09 | SEEING THE DEAD
2.10 | SENIOR PRANK NIGHT
2.11 | THE FIGHT CONTINUES
2.12 | STARTLING OCCURRENCES
2.13 | EXPLODING THOUGHTS
2.14 | THE AFTERMATH
2.15 | GHOST WORLD
2.16 | THE RIFT
2.17 | TRANSLATING CHAOS
2.18 | FATAL HAPPINESS
2.19 | SUNRISE
2.20 | HOMECOMING DISASTERS
2.21 | THE LONG NIGHT
2.22 | AND SO THE SUN RISES
2.23 | THE EXCHANGE
2.24 | THE CONSTITUTION OF HAPPINESS
2.25 | CHECKMATE
2.26 | BURIED ALIVE

1.26 | WARLOCK RUN-INS

9.7K 364 138
By moonliiqt

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
Warlock Run-Ins ⏤
❝Don't make me regret saving your ass that one time.❞

          𝐅𝐋𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 open her pale eyes, Olivia was instantly met with a gentle burst of morning sunlight, shining in through the window and illuminating a glimmer of light throughout the large and strangely unfamiliar room. Furrowing her brows, Liv's gazed darted around in the interior, seeing distinct furniture pieces that were blatantly not present in her own moderately smaller room. It took the girl a while to place together the events of the previous night, realising she was still in Damon's room; in his bed.

Shifting mildly in her position, she felt Damon's arm draped over her body, her back barely grazing his chest in her current position. Immediately recognising the awkwardness of the situation, she tilted her head over her shoulder, seeing Damon's face awfully close to her own though thankfully his eyes were still closed and from his steady rhythmic heartbeat and breathing pattern, she could tell he was still asleep.

Olivia carefully and subtly lifted his arm, pulling herself out from below his grasp and quietly getting out of the bed. After doing so, she glanced back at Damon a final time ⏤ determining him to still be asleep before she disappeared from his room and the Boarding House entirely making her way home like she should have done the previous night.

Upon reaching the familiar exterior of her house, her attention was immediately caught by a letter laying on her front porch, picking it up and glancing over it as she entered her house, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion seeing no name, no address, no anything on the envelope. She tore open the letter curiously, unfolding the single sheet of paper inside before scanning her eyes over the words, not reading it just yet but solely glancing at the bottom of the page looking for a name.

Tyler. The letter was from Tyler.

⏤⏤⏤⏤

This was the second time she had read the letter and for the second time, she experienced a feeling that was now becoming more common to her, lingering inside of her head and growing every day. Re-reading the words on the page, she felt a strange different emotion with every line, even experiencing a slight surprise upon learning how Tyler really felt. It was hard to believe it, to be honest, it wasn't how most people would talk about or describe her. And rereading it a second time was mostly inevitable.

However, despite doing so in an attempt to clear up the confusion she gathered from the reading the words, she was only even more so confused now. She didn't understand why Tyler left, nor did she understand how Tyler read her so easily and knew things no one else did, but most importantly, she didn't understand why he cared for her so much of all people.

It made her think back to a while ago now. A few days after Ty's first transition into a wolf when the two along with Caroline, who was the one who came up with the idea, had plans to meet in the woods at around midnight ⏤ hoping to distract themselves from the recently occurring drastic events. It originally started off as a simple gathering; one in which they'd talk or catch up but with Caroline involved, it shifted into an elaborate plan in which they'd all burn objects from their past as a way to move on and so despite Liv thinking it was a stupid idea they all went along with it.

"I still think this is stupid," Olivia remarked, taking a large sip of alcohol directly from the bottle before passing it to Tyler who was seated beside her.

"Yeah, it does seem a little much Caroline." Tyler agreed, taking a smaller sip from the beverage.

"Hey, you all agreed to this so now we're doing it." The blonde countered, making Liv sigh inwardly but nod nevertheless.

Tyler then held the bottle out to Caroline who shifted her gaze between the bottle in his hand and his eyes with an unsure look. "I don't know..." she began hesitantly.

"Come on Caroline, isn't this meant to be fun," Tyler argued, waving the bottle in front of her, tempting her to take it though she still remained reluctant.

"Fine by me." Liv cut in, leaning over to grab the bottle from Tyler's hands making him look back at her with raised eyebrows. "What? It means there's more for me." She returned, taking another swing at the alcohol.

"You mean us," Tyler said, about to take the bottle from her when she shot him a death glare. "Note to self, don't touch Liv's alcohol." He said causing Olivia's expression to turn to a smile and for Ty and Caroline to laugh for a few moments.

"Anyway, let's get this thing started." She said before fishing through her bag to find what she was looking for."

"I agree the quicker it starts the sooner it ends," Olivia muttered under her breath resulting in Caroline looking up at her with an annoyed expression. "Okay, okay," Liv returned with a slight smile forming due to Caroline's irritation. "What you got?"

"This." She said, pulling out a necklace from her bag. "It was a gift from my dad. I used to wear it every day before my transition. But now I can barely look at it. It feels like it's a part of my old life. The part of which I regret. I was so cruel to everyone, especially Elena. God, I was so oblivious to everything." She sighed out, shaking her head at the thought of it. "But I'm done with that person now. It's only fitting due to everything we've been through. And after recent events..." she trailed off. "You know what? Give me that." She said grabbing the bottle from Olivia and taking a large chug of it, before pulling away once the burn reached her throat.

"That a girl." Liv joked playfully with a mild laugh.

"I guess I just want to be a better person now. A different person." Caroline finished, throwing the necklace into the fire in front of her.

"I second that." Tyler quipped in. "I'm done with being the guy I was before, He was a real dick," he ended simply, pulling out his old football team uniform before throwing it into the flames, allowing the fire to burn through and blacken the maroon fabric.

The two sat silently momentarily, watching as their previously prized objects burnt away in the flames; lost forever. A small smile spread across their faces, growing as their eyes locked on one another before they both finally turned to Olivia, who was too caught up in taking another large sip of alcohol to notice.

"Liv?" Caroline called her name, pulling her attention.

"Hmm?" She hummed in mild confusion.

"What did you bring?" Caroline clarified, waiting expectantly

Upon Olivia not making any response Tyler sighed before speaking. "Come on, we all agreed." 

Liv sighed at those words before she eventually pulled out a small book from her own bag. "Happy now?" She questioned, about to toss it into the flames without any further questions though Tyler stopped her before she could by grabbing the leather-bound sketchbook from her hands, making Liv roll her eyes.

"What is it?" Caroline questioned as Tyler pulled open the cover of the book, proceeding to flip through the endless number of pages. Each one consisted of a different sketch with different people; all appearing similar to one another, though all having slight changes in their features.

"It's a book filled with drawings of people who could possibly be my parents." She revealed to them, causing Tyler to look up to her for a moment in sadness, giving Caroline the opportunity to pull the book from Tyler and flick through it herself. There had to be over a hundred images in there, each man or woman was drawn with a similar basic structure yet had different intricate details. "I created them in my mind, taking in my own features and trying to incorporate them in the images." She continued, Caroline finally looking back at the blonde.

"You can't burn this." She told the girl instantly.

"Caroline!" Tyler scolded her name in a hushed whisper, throwing the girl a disapproving glare at her words.

"Why not? The past is in the past and it's not like it matters anymore anyway. I mean it never really did." Olivia argued against her words in response.

"But they're your parents; your family." Caroline countered, causing Tyler to open his mouth to interject but Olivia spoke up before he had the chance.

"I don't have any family Caroline and if they really cared they would have tried to find me."

An awkward silence erupted between them all at her words, Caroline biting her lip uncomfortably muttering an apology. "I'm sorry." 

She knew it wasn't her place and she knew she was utterly clueless as to what Olivia was going through and what she had gone through. However, Caroline still thought destroying one of the only things she had with a clearly established link to them; something emotionally valuable was not the answer. Though in the end, she supposed it was her decision.

"Don't be. It's better this way. It's not like I miss them or anything ⏤ to miss someone you need to have had them to begin with." She said with a sad smile; one Caroline tried to return despite finding herself unable to do so convincingly.

"Well, they don't know what they're missing out on." Tyler then added, throwing his arm around Olivia's shoulder comfortingly, making Olivia roll her eyes in amusement at the gesture. The wolf then proceeded to grab the book from Caroline who hesitantly gave it up, passing it to Liv who threw it into the flames watching as the pages burned and disintegrated into ash.

In all truth, It didn't bother her too much watching her only clue to who her family really were alight in a flaming fury as in a way they never really were her family. She was growing tired of everyone's guilt or pity or sympathy for people she realistically didn't even know. She was even growing tired of the constant I'm sorry's utters by complete strangers. Though she couldn't exactly tell them that. She couldn't tell people she simply didn't care her parents were dead. Or that she preferred them not being here with her. She couldn't tell them she didn't miss them at all or that she wasn't saddened by their deaths.

Despite it all, she was thankful to have Caroline and Tyler though. Whilst at first she didn't exactly welcome their company, now she actually had a real relationship with them; a friendshipShe didn't understand why they tried growing close to her when she was so obviously distant and cold, with all the baggage she had... Though they did and she couldn't say she wasn't thankful for it. It brought her the closest thing she could feel to real happiness.

Olivia sighed, her head hurting just by thinking about it all ⏤ about all the memories. It was too confusing to deal with at the moment, she just needed a break... some fresh air perhaps; and so she decided to get out of the house for a while as a distraction. And after wandering around the forest areas for a while she found herself by the town and eventually outside of Mystic Grill. She wouldn't mind grabbing some food, or at least something to drink.

Liv wasn't most vampires, not only for the fact that she was actually a tribrid but because she actually enjoyed the taste of food. Most are repulsed by it and only crave blood but for Liv, it was a different story. And so the blonde opened the glass door to the Grill, heading inside to see several familiar faces. Most of which belonged to people she was hoping to avoid and so with the hope they didn't see her, in her usual manner, she began to head up to the counter of the Grill, where Matt was wiping down the bar surface and clearing a couple of empty glasses.

"Hey, Olivia." A voice sounded, causing her to turn to the direction the voice was coming from in irritation.

"What?" She asked, the exhaustion visible in her voice as she did, only to see Jeremy seated at one of the tables instead. And lucky for her, he was one of the people she didn't particularly mind.

"What's up with you?"

"Sorry, things are just confusing." She sighed back, the irritation fading as she headed over to stand by his table.

"Yeah, I heard." He returned, giving her a look of sympathy to which she frowned in confusion.

"That I snapped Elijah's neck?" She questioned.

"What? No! You snapped his neck? Are you crazy!?" Jeremy almost yelled back in response. He had no idea that occurred last night. She really was losing it. He had no idea how she could she just go around snapping the necks of Originals considering she knew how dangerous it was.

"Why? What were you talking about?" Liv asked, dismissing his shock and making Jeremy sigh.

"I heard about Tyler. That he left town." He told her, his sympathy and shock contrasting the other greatly as they flooded through him.

"Yeah, he left me a letter."

"What did it say?"

"It's..." She began, not quite knowing what to tell him.

"You don't need to tell me." He said, interrupting her when it seemed she was uncomfortable to continue. "I'm sorry." He then added with a sad smile.

"Why are you apologizing?" She questioned as the familiar feeling of confusion rose within her once again.

"I don't know, you guys just seemed... pretty close." He returned, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, we weren't." She said in return, attempting to hide the uncertainty from her voice.

"Clearly." He muttered under his breath, not believing a single word that left her lips. Before she could say anything in response, however, Bonnie headed back over to the table taking her previous seat opposite Jeremy.

"I just got off the phone with Elena. She said they made it there okay." She announced to the Gilbert whilst sitting down. "Oh... um hi, Liv." Bonnie then said awkwardly as she turned to notice the blonde standing beside their table. She didn't particularly know how to act around her at this point. She no longer felt her previous hatred for the tribrid and simply was confused by her true motives and curious about what she was hiding.

"Where is there?" Olivia asked in boredom

"The Lakehouse," Jeremy answered causing the girl to furrow her brows.

"Weren't they just there yesterday?"

"They apparently went back. My guess is they want to take another look at the Gilbert Journals." He added, making the girl's brows knit together once again.

"Couldn't they have just brought them back the other day?" She returned, not understanding why they would leave the books behind in the first place. She didn't even particularly understand why they left.

"Hey, I only know what I've been told." He said, raising his hands up in defence with a slight chuckle before it faded almost instantly once he turned his head to look at Bonnie. "You doing okay Bonnie? You look a bit..." Jeremy began, noticing how she was acting a little different from usual. She looked like she was unwell or sick even, though the best way to describe how she appeared was ⏤

"Drained?" Liv cut in, knowing exactly why she looked and probably felt the way she did. It had happened to her after she practised spells before in the past that required a lot of her energy.

"Yeah, that spell yesterday took a lot out of me. I need to practice." She stated in return.

"Yeah, well, uh, maybe, I don't know... maybe you should come over tonight. We can practice. Get stronger." Jeremy said, stumbling and stuttering on his words as he did, feeling slightly uncomfortable about asking Bonnie this at all, not to mention in front of Olivia.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks." She replied with a smile, a slight moment of silence promptly following.

During that silence, however, Liv eventually noticed Jeremy giving her a certain look that she couldn't quite understand at first. She returned with a confused expression to which he subtly gestured his head in Bonnie's direction. She instantly knew what he was referring to. He had been going on about it for days. He wanted the blonde to make up with Bonnie and actually make an effort with her instead of simply avoiding her all the time. 

Liv raised her eyebrows at the Gilbert, a way of showing she had no intention of apologising to her nor did she want to become her friend. Jeremy seeing this, gave her a pleading look, he really wanted the two, to at the very least, tolerate each other. Olivia upon seeing his expression sighed heavily before turning to the witch, deciding to say something to ease the tension between them a little.

"If you guys are going to practice then I may have something you guys could use. I've..." she began, thinking about how she could put her next words to prevent any suspicion, "...collected... several spellbooks over the years and you may find something useful in them." She finished. "That is if you guys are actually going to practice and you're not just using it as a cover to make out or something." She added casually, resulting in both Jeremy and Bonnie growing nervous and extremely flustered.

"No, uhh that would be..." Jeremy began, unsure how to continue after what she just said, causing Olivia to hold back a smile.

"Great, thanks." Bonnie cut in with a forced smile. Though this time her smile wasn't forced due to her dislike for Liv but embarrassment over her apparently obvious relationship with Jeremy.

"Well, I'm not going to be home for a while, so..." she began, pulling a spare house key from her pocket, "...can I trust this with you?" She asked, looking at Jeremy questionably.

"Absolutely." He nodded, about to grab the silver key that was hooked onto a chain before she pulled them away, throwing Jeremy a vague sceptical look before turning to Bonnie.

"I know we're not friends but at least you didn't accidentally shoot me with a crossbow." She said, giving the key to Bonnie instead and causing Jeremy to roll his eyes.

"Hey, that was one time." He argued in slight irritation.

"Just no snooping through my stuff, okay?" She added with another questionable look; mainly directed towards Jeremy.

"I can't make any promises." He returned with a smirk, causing Liv to hit his arm with a little more strength then she intended.

"Hey," he said, rubbing his shoulder in slight pain.

"Sorry ⏤ uncontrollable vampire strength." She shrugged with a small smile.

Jeremy rolled his eyes though upon doing so his gaze landed on the door to Mystic Grill, seeing Luka by the entryway, swiftly approaching their table. "Ah, incoming," Jeremy announced causing Liv and Bonnie to follow his gaze. Luka had soon approached the three, standing in front of them or more specifically Bonnie, whilst Liv watched the scene from beside him. Olivia noticed the expression of mild anger over his features; unable to be surprised considering the circumstances. "Do you want to tell me what the hell happened yesterday?"

"Sorry?" The witch questioned in return, pretending that she didn't have the faintest clue as to what he was referring to.

"Don't play dumb. You both were here and ⏤" Luka began looking from Jeremy to Bonnie, his voice firm though filled with frustration.

"And?" Jeremy cut in.

"And that's all I remember. One minute I'm playing pool and the next I'm waking up in a bathroom stall." He said, raising his voice slightly.

"Sorry, Luka, but everything seemed normal yesterday. I mean, I brought you a coffee and we played pool." Bonnie returned, dismissing his confusion.

"See, I think you're lying." He then said, stepping forward, about to grab the young witches arm before Olivia stepped between them to intervene.

"Relax, okay." She said simply, blocking Bonnie from his path.

"Just stay out of it." He said back firmly.

"Okay, you need to leave." She began gesturing to the door impatiently.

"I wasn't talking to you." He argued back causing Liv to raise her eyebrows slightly at his sudden outburst of anger.

"Believe me there is nothing more in the world that I want right now than to not be talking to you... but you're still here so..." she drifted off nonchalantly.

"I know you did something to me last night." He said, looking past Olivia to Bonnie before his gaze moved back to the tribrid. "Now that I think of it, you were there too."

"Hey watch it, don't make me regret saving your ass that one time." She stated.

"You should leave, I have a deal with Elijah to uphold and your testing my limits." Luka returned bitterly; threatening look present in his eyes making Olivia narrow her own mildly.

"And now your testing mine." She returned coldly, taking a slight pause before she continued. "Does Elijah really need two witches or would one do the job?" She said, purposely attempting to get under his skin and antagonise the boy.

"Olivia," Jeremy warned, getting up from his seat about to pull her back, seeing how the conversation was currently going.

"Well, I'm sure Elijah doesn't really need you alive either considering he's protecting everyone else on Elena's list," Luka countered, making the tribrid raise her eyebrows at him once more.

"Excuse me?" She said, taking a single step towards him.

"You're one vampire. I could knock you out before you could get a word out." He resorted with a cold smile, not faltering under her narrowed gaze. Olivia laughed at his words in response despite not at all finding the situation amusing ⏤ in fact, she only was seconds away from losing it. Tyler leaving had made her extra... irritable lately.

"That's funny, I was thinking something very similar." She said, taking another step towards him with her hands balled tightly into fists. Bonnie immediately darted her eyes to Jeremy, noticing the Gilbert moving about to pull the girl away and prevent her from doing something drastic, though Damon, who'd been listening in to their conversation for a while now, beat him to it.

"Wow, Liv aren't you just hilarious." He said with a convincing smile, attempting to pull away the tension of the situation and prevent the girl from blowing their deal with Elijah. "You and your... jokes."  He continued, grabbing the girl's arm tightly and throwing her an annoyed look beneath the cover of his smile he was directing towards Luka.

"Yeah, Jokes." She began a smile on her face that was purely covering her bitterness. "I was just thinking of another one and it goes along the lines of ⏤ I can't wait until the whole deal with Elijah falls through so I can rip your ⏤" she began, moving over to him once more only for Damon to pull her back again, holding her arm firmer to prevent her from doing so a third time.

"She's kidding." He told Luka with another forced smile before turning back to Olivia. "Isn't she so funny?" He said, giving the girl a glare causing her to roll her eyes in irritation. "No, If you'll excuse us..." he began, pulling the tribrid over to a different area of the Grill by his own table with Alaric and Andie.

"What the hell was that?" He yelled at her in a hushed voice once the two were alone.

"He was being a dick." Liv returned, watching as the warlock began heading to the exit of the bar and Jeremy looked over to her momentarily, mouthing the word sorry to her.

"You can't just kill everyone that pisses you off." He told her; her eyes shifting back to him.

"If I killed everyone that pisses me off, you'd be 12 feet under right now." She told the Salvatore with a slight smile which he returned despite it never reaching his eyes. Tyler leaving seemed to invoke a momentary lapse of anger in the girl ⏤ one she needed to let out.

"Listen, just... wait until the end of tonight." He told her quietly.

"Why? What's tonight?" She furrowed her brow back at the raven-haired Salvatore in suspicion.

"I have a plan." He said, his usual smirk forming on his lips.

"Seriously?" She questioned him in disbelief.

"What?" He asked back obliviously.

"Your plans usually end terribly."

"Name one that went terribly."

"Well, there was yesterday..." Olivia began, drifting off.

"That wasn't a plan, that was ⏤" he tried to argue but Liv cut him off upon changing her gaze to her left; noticing Alaric seated at a table along with a brunette woman she'd yet to see before.

"Is that Andie?" Olivia then asked, giving Damon a certain look as she turned back to him. "I thought you weren't interested in her."

"I'm not, we're just friends."

"Damon Salvatore just friends with someone of the female sex?" She asked with exaggerated suspicion.

"What does that make us then?" He returned with his infamous smirk, a flirtatiously playful glint in his eyes as he leaned towards her considerably, making the tribrid shake her head before walking over towards the table.

"Hi, Olivia Campbell." She introduced herself to the women who smiled warmly at her in return.

"Oh, your Damon's... friend? Girlfriend?" She questioned making Olivia's eyes widen slightly for a second. Thoughts from this morning instantly flooded through her mind, making her eyes shift over her shoulder to Damon uncomfortably for a moment which she could only hope he didn't notice before her eyes went back to Andie.

"None of the above are really fitting but I've saved his ass on multiple occasions, so uh let's just go with acquaintances." She played off her awkwardness with a mild smile.

"Consider me hurt." Damon's voice sounded in her ear from behind her, startling the girl vaguely as more strange uncomfortable feelings arose in her.

"What's up with you? Why are you so... jumpy?" He asked as the girl turned around to face him.

"Nothing, I'm not... I'm not jumpy." She shook her head, dismissing the situation.

"Yeah, okay." He nodded unconvinced as he sat down in the booth, retaking his former seat opposite Alaric and Andie.

Truthfully, he had his assumptions as to why the girl was acting the way she was ⏤ most of them revolving around this morning. He woke up soon after feeling the girl shift awkwardly under his arm and trying to get out of the bed unnoticeably. He himself had only just realised the position they were in, presumably unintentionally putting his arm around her sometime during the night. He couldn't help but be mildly bothered by the fact the girl seemed so awkward, like the possibility of them being together in any way made her uncomfortable.

"Well, I'm Andie Star," Andie said, introducing herself due to the lingering silence with a smile. She'd heard a lot about Olivia ⏤ mostly from Damon when he vented on about how frustrating the girl was.

"Nice meeting you," Olivia returned with a forced smile in hopes to seem friendly. "All compelled and in person." She then added underneath her breath yet loud enough for both Alaric and Damon to catch it.

"What, sorry?" Andie asked.

"Nothing." She returned, sharing a look with Ric as she did.

"Well, I'm going to head off," she then announced, about to head to the door when she felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her back.

"Nope, you are staying here until Elijah's witchy friend is long gone," Damon said, not risking anything jeopardising his plans for tonight.

"I wasn't going to kill him." She sighed back.

"Sure sounded like it." He returned. "I need insurance, so take a seat you're going to be here for a while." He said, pulling Olivia into the booth seat beside him.

The tribrid rolled her eyes, pausing briefly before deciding to fill the empty void of quietness due to her growing boredom of being detained to this table. "So Alaric, how are you doing after dying and all?" If she was going to be here, might as well make time go a little quicker by making conversation with the only person at the table she could bear.

"Nothing I'm not used to." He replied.

"You have to be careful with that ring you know. I've heard that if you die enough times, you end up going crazy." She stated in return, remembering all the ancient books and myths she's heard about the Gilbert ring.

"What level of crazy are we talking here?" Alaric asked with a slight frown.

"Psychopathic murderer level crazy." She answered casually.

"Well, I'll tell you If I suddenly get the urge to kill someone." He sighed out quietly.

"So... what else is going on?" She questioned, causing Alaric to open his mouth about to respond before Liv caught sight of Matt heading past their table. "Hold that thought." She said, turning back to where Matt had just passed them. "Hey, Matt." She called out, causing him to turn back to her with a smile.

"Liv, what can I do for you?" He said, heading over to their table.

"What's the strongest drink on your menu?" She questioned nonchalantly.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't think It's a good idea. I'm not even allowed to give anything like that. You're underage." He began, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Underage, right." She said, turning back to the others at the table for a moment to see Alaric giving her a questionable look which she dismissed, turning back to the waiter. "Come on Matt, we're friends, right?" She asked, waiting hopefully.

The boy glanced around for a moment and weighed up his options before replying. "I'll see what I can do." He finally gave in.

"Oh, and could I get some fries? And just keep them coming." She added, making the waiter nod in amusement before disappearing into the back section of the Grill. The tribrid then turned back to the others who were all giving her strange looks for different reasons besides Damon who was now used to her acting this way. "What?" She shrugged.

"Aren't you a vampire?" Andie asked the blonde in confusion.

"Yeah...?" She began, not being able to grasp the point of Andie's question.

"Well, then why are you ordering food, don't you all just drink blood?" She questioned in disorientation, not knowing that vampires actually liked to eat mundane food.

"Hey, a girl needs to eat every now and then." She defended herself, causing Damon to release a subtle smirk before deciding to pull back to their previous topic of conversation before they were joined by Olivia.

"Anyway, other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questioned the hunter sitting diagonally across from him.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Alaric remarked in annoyance.

"You sound a bit jealous." Damon returned making Ric glare at him.

"I totally get it, I mean have you seen Elijah." Olivia quipped in, whistling lowly which resulted in Damon throwing the girl a glare, causing her to laugh. She couldn't help but enjoy getting under Damon's skin sometimes.

"I did hear one piece of good news, however..." Damon began, despite the anger still fuming through him from Liv's previous comment. "Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." He stated, covering his anger with a smile.

"Excuse me?" Liv returned, feeling a spike of anger blare through her body at his careless word which caused Damon to smirk more.

"Damon," Alaric said his name in irritation of his own, growing fed up with how they both acted sometimes.

"Yeah, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus ending our werewolf chapter." The Salvatore continued, dismissing Alaric's warnings and keeping his gaze on Liv, who narrowed her eyes at him. "What your little wolf friend didn't mention it?" He then asked, purposely trying to aggravate her.

"Actually he gave me a letter." She returned blandly, though seeing Damon's arrogant expression she found herself nearing the edge. "You know what? Screw you, Damon." She said angrily, about to get up and leave the booth when Damon gently grabbed her arm.

"I'm sorry, alright." He told the girl, a flicker of regret from his words crossing his features for a moment so quick, no one else was able to catch it. Though Alaric remained surprised nonetheless due to Damon's apology. Olivia rolled her eyes, reluctantly sitting back down but tearing her gaze from Damon who sighed inwardly. "So this letter?" He began. "What did it say?"

"It's nothing that concerns you," Liv replied, not wanting to discuss the content of the letter with anyone, especially not Damon.

"Call me curious." He replied, genuinely wanting the answer. He disliked the Lockwood terribly, not more than his uncle but still a considerable amount, but despite his hatred, he generally wanted an answer and was curious as to what he had written in the letter and why Liv was so defensive about it. It made him wonder what the wolf's real feelings were for Olivia and he couldn't stop the jealousy from rising within him.

"Maybe if you weren't such a dick all the time, I'd tell you," Liv told him to which he opened his mouth, about to reply but due to thinking of nothing to say, he closed it.

At that moment Matt had arrived, placing her drink and the first portion of fries onto the table. "Thanks, Matt." She said with a small smile.

"No problem, just don't tell anyone about this." He returned.

"Don't worry, you're safe." She joked, turning back to the others though just as she did, Damon grabbed the drink she had ordered, taking a sip of it himself.

"Hey, that's my drink." She said, attempting to grab it back, only for him to pull the glass further away from her.

"You're underage remember." He remarked making Olivia roll her eyes in irritation.

"God, I hate you." She muttered, causing Damon to smirk as she threw a couple of fries in her mouth.

"Anyway, Olivia are you coming to dinner tonight?" Andie then asked, pulling the blonde's attention. Damon looked over to Andie with a slight glare in response to her invitation, not wanting Liv anywhere near the dinner they were going to have. Not only as he didn't want her near Elijah but also as he didn't want her getting involved in his plans to kill the Original.

"Dinner?" Liv repeated in question, unaware of the event.

"We're all having dinner at Damon's with ⏤" Andie began but she was cut off when she heard two familiar voices from behind her ⏤ one of which belonging to Jenna, Elena's aunt, and the other to the Original himself.

"Sounds like fun, but I've got to go." She rushed to say, about to get up the table before being pulled back down by Damon.

"What's the rush?" Alaric asked her in confusion; unsure why she suddenly wanted to leave so desperately.

"Jenna just got here with her new boyfriend and I'd rather not stick around when he figures out I was the one who snapped his neck the other night." She explained quickly causing Alaric to gro immediately both shocked and concerned.

"I'm sorry what?" He asked in disbelief, shaking his head lightly at her revelation.

"Long story, got to go." She finished hastily, getting up from the table, this time successfully, and walking over to the other side of the Grill, subtly hiding until she heard the Original distracted in conversation with the others, giving her the opportunity to make a break for it. 

Whilst Olivia had made her escape, thankfully unnoticed by Elijah, the Original was talking to the others along with Jenna who happened to be with him. After greeting each other and talking casually, Andie had eventually invited the two for dinner, following along with Damon's plan he had explained to her earlier.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie asked the strawberry blonde woman after Damon had suggested tonight for the dinner party.

"I don't know if tonight works ⏤" Alaric began, hesitantly.

"Yeah, I'm free." Jenna cut in, dismissing his words with a smile before turning to Elijah.

"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah agreed with a polite smile. "There are a few things I've been meaning to discuss with you, Damon." He continued, his thoughts brought back to the other day when he was knocked out by an unsuspected enemy. Though seeing Damon here and alive it seemed they were hardly an enemy but an ally of Damon or even a friend and Elijah had the intention of finding out who.

"I'm sure there are," Damon said with a slight nod, forcing the smirk on his face though dreading Olivia's arrival there and meeting the Original, especially after what she had done. Though they luckily had the deal with Elena for insurance and even so, he had plans of making sure Elijah wouldn't make it through the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 10.1K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
721K 19.9K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

371K 14.2K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
53.9K 2.5K 167
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...