Yes Sir, Mr. Jeon (BTS Jungko...

By SenseIsNot4Sale

[COMPLETE] "So... you mean the guy I dumped coffee on this morning is actually my boss?" "Well, basically." ... More

Prologue
Coffee Disaster
Paper Filing
A Formal Event
The New Couple
Ridiculous Jobs
Live With Me
A Date
Baking Cookies
A Tickle Fight
Moving Day
A Friend
A New Problem
Uh Oh
Coffee Shop
Commitment
Mr. Jeon
Special Thanks
Please Read!!

A Little Jealousy

11.6K 395 182
By SenseIsNot4Sale

The next day, me and Jungkook meet each other again as we walk out of our bedrooms at the same time.

My thoughts go back to last night, and I feel giddy when I see him smile at me.

"Good morning, Hana," He greets me as he drapes his arm on my shoulders.

His suit is a different color than the usual black one he wears, with it being a dark maroon color.

"Why are you wearing a colorful suit?" I ask as we walk down the stairs.

Once we hit the bottom step, he spins me around and lays his hands on my waist.

"Because," He smiles lovingly down at me. "I found someone who brought color into my black and white life."

I melt upon hearing his words, and bounce in my heels, my feelings of happiness becoming too much.

"Casanova," I playfully scold him as I hug his waist. "You're too smooth."

He kisses the top of my head and chuckles.

"Do I get the pleasure of driving my girlfriend to work?" He asks and I pull away long enough to look at him.

"I think I can work that into my schedule," I nod. "If you're a safe driver, that is."

"I'm always a safe driver," He takes my hand in his and leads me out the front door.

With a click from his car keys, the door unlocks and I slide into the passenger side. He gets in the driver's seat.

The car's engine gets cranked, and we pull out of the driveway. His hand that wasn't currently on the steering wheel held mine comfortingly, and I stare at him as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"What?" He asks, smiling and glancing over towards me.

"Nothing," I shake my head, sending him a smile back. "I just wanted to look at you."

"Am I handsome?" He playfully grins, and I snicker at him.

"Very handsome," I answer him truthfully, before my mind coasts somewhere else. "Uhm, do you think you can do me a favor?"

"What is it?" He looks over concerned, his grip on my hand tightening.

"Do you think we could keep our relationship a secret?" I murmur. "Everyone freaked out last time when they thought you had a girlfriend, I can't imagine what they'd do if they found out you really had one."

"Good point," He says, bringing my hand up to his mouth and kissing it. "If it's a secret, that makes it all the more fun, doesn't it?"

I beam, looking out the window as we stop at a red light.

The office is as usual, and I grin at Hoseok as both me and Jungkook walk by the reception desk.

"Hana!" A familiar voice calls my name, and I spin around to have Jimin engulf me in a bear hug.

"I was so worried about you!" He hugs me tight, and I stand frozen in my spot. He pulls away from me, examining my face closely. "I'm so glad you made it home safe! You had me worried because you just walked out of the restaurant half drunk!"

A tight grip on my wrist pulls me away from Jimin and behind Jungkook. His eyes are hard as he stares at the blonde boy.

"Me and Secretary Kang were discussing something very important, Park Jimin," His voice is harsh as he speaks to the boy, and if I'm not mistaken, I'd say that this was jealousy.

"Oh," He shoves his hands in the pocket of his jeans. "Sorry about that, CEO. I was just worried about my date, that's all."

"D-Date?" Jungkook's grip tightens. "You and Secretary Kang went on a date?"

"Not that it's any of your business," Jimin snaps, getting closer to the dark haired boy. "But we did Friday night. She went a little too far on the alcohol. I wonder why she did that? Hm?"

"Are you suggesting that I'm the one who made her drink heavily?" Jungkook steps forward, releasing my hand and focusing all of his attention on Jimin.

"I'm not suggesting anything," He shakes his head. "I just know she was stressed from all of those ridiculous jobs you gave her."

It looks like a cat and dog fight in between them, and I jump in the middle of them, breaking it up.

"I drank because I wanted to," I smile nervously at the two boys. "It was no one's fault."

I turn to Jungkook. "Mr. Jeon, your schedule is quite busy today, so may I suggest that we hurry this conversation along?"

"You're right," Jungkook straightens his tie, seeming to forget completely about the blonde boy. "Come along Secretary Kang."

I give a small apologetic nod to Jimin before I get in the elevator along with my boss.

He's back to his rigid expression he had when we first met, and I look up at him.

"Are you mad?" I quietly ask, and he looks down at me with hard eyes.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" He coughs, clearing his throat. "Its just that my girlfriend hugs another man in front of me and claims that she went on a date with him and got drunk because of me. Why on Earth would I be mad because of that?"

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," I stare up at him with an annoyed face. "He clearly hugged me, and I didn't go on a date with him. There's absolutely nothing romantic happening between me and Jimin. And yes, I did drink because of you, but only because you said that I couldn't!"

He still looks forward, ignoring me.

"Jungkook," I use his name as I hug his side. "Jungkookie... Kookie..."

I look up to see a smile begin to tug at the corners of his mouth.

"Jungkookie! Jungkookie!" I hug him tighter, feeling relief when he lets out a breath, laughing and hugging me back.

"You promise that there was nothing in between you two?" He asks a final time and I nod.

"Promise."

The elevator reaches the top floor and both me and him walk into his office, seeing a woman and a girl sitting on his couch.

They both stand up, and I notice what they're wearing. The younger girl has a white fur coat on, along with a skin tight and short black dress. Her hair is a striking black tone, and it's curled to perfection. The older woman is wearing a black and white sundress, and pearls hang from her earrings and neck. Her hair is short, and I notice the purse at the crease of her elbow.

"Mother..." Jungkook says in shock, looking to the older woman.

M-Mother?!

"Jungoo!" The younger girl runs for him at full speed, wrapping her arms around his neck. She plants kisses on his cheek, leaving her red lipstick everywhere on him.

Jungoo? Why the heck is she kissing him?!

"Who are you, young lady?" His mother asks me and I bow to her.

"My name is Secretary Kang, and I work beside Mr. Jeon," I answer her, putting on the best smile I can muster.

"Your outfit is kinda tacky," The younger girl finally unlatches Jungkook and walks over toward me. "Isn't a white blouse and black skirt too original?"

My jaw tightens and I clench my fist behind my back.

"Sara," Jungkook snaps at her. "Leave Secretary Kang alone. She works hard at her job."

The younger girl, Sara, turns on her heel and walks back to the couch, sitting down.

What the heck is going on here?

Ten minutes later and I bring in three different coffees for the three people sitting on the couch. Jungkook sits opposite of both his mother and Sara, watching me intensely.

"So Jungkook, it's about time we talked about your engagement, isn't it?" His mother starts, and I nearly drop her coffee out of shock as I hand it to her. "Sara is finally eighteen, and she would make a wonderful wife for you to have."

After handing them all their coffees, I stand behind Jungkook, staring daggers into the back of his head.

I hope he knows just how irritated I am. Eighteen years old? Is she even out of high school yet?

"I already told you, mother," He takes a sip of the coffee. "I'm not marrying Sara."

"But Jungkook-"

"But nothing!" He snaps, sitting the coffee on the desk harshly, making some of the boiling liquid splash out on his hand.

I watch as he momentarily winces, and I nearly jump to his rescue before I remember that I'm only Secretary Kang right now; I'm not his girlfriend Hana.

"Mother I insist you leave and take her with you," He jesters to the dark haired girl. "This is the last time I'll tell you. I'm not marrying her."

After a few more choice words, both his mom and Sara get up with a huff, stomping out of the office door.

Jungkook stands, only to be met with me glaring at him.

"You had a fiancé, and yet you got angry at me for drinking with another man?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"You heard all of that," He reaches for my hand and takes it in his own. "I don't have any intention of marrying, dating, or even seeing her."

There's a puppy dog look in his eyes, and I believe all of what he's saying nearly instantly. My hand now goes up to his cheek, and I wipe her lipstick off.

"If I ever see her kiss you again," I glare up at him once more. "I really will kill you." 

"I'll remember that," He pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How's your hand?" I put my own arms around his neck, leaning into him.

"Much better," He leans down and kisses my forehead. "Its way better now that I know my girlfriend isn't mad at me."

I grin into his chest, hiding my red face.

I wish we could just stay like this forever.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.9K 7
Your co-worker: "Why does he always stare at you then leave?" You: "I dont know..." He always does it. He comes in, orders his coffee, t...
9.9K 540 34
yn :he called me and said..that I'm trash ... and everybody will throw me out if i don't surrender myself to him.. i don't know what i have done to f...
298K 7.6K 22
"So i'll just give you a rundown of what your job is going to be here. So I know you signed up for secretary, but you'll be more like Jungkook's pers...
54.1K 2.6K 28
"You made a heart out of the cream in my coffee." Namjoon meets a new customer that causes an unexpected change to his repetitive world. [Café AU] ST...