Fake Love

By amanda2891

Ellie Paxton was living the normal life, working with her parents at their restaurant, but all of a sudden he... More

Characters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
announcement
Authors Note
HI!!!!!

Chapter 18:

10.6K 244 11
By amanda2891

UNEDITED

ELLIE POV:
After dinner I helped and put the dishes away and as I was finishing wiping the last plate Mrs. Mills comes in. "You have ruined my son." She said coming closer to me. "Umm-" my mind was blank I didn't know what to say. She took the plate from my hand and threw it on floor. "Clean this up." She said pointing to the ground. I quickly kneel down and started picking up the pieces of glass from the plate. As I was about to pick up the last piece it slipped out of my hand and I started bleeding. "Ow." I said quietly. As Mrs. Mills left I heard her laugh a little. I quickly run my hand under the the faucet, I go to the cabinet to look for band aids, there it was on the top shelf. I tipped toe but still I couldn't reach it. Until a hand came and got it for me. I look and it was Issac. He sees me holding my hand and asks, "What happened?" "I dropped one of the plates." I lied. "Are you okay?" He said grabbing my hand gently. "Yeah I'm okay." I said with a weak smile. "Here let me help you." He said grabbing me and putting me on the counter. "So it's easier for me." He said with a smile. He grabs my hand and starts to put the bandage on my hand. "There you go." He said throwing away the paper towel with my blood on there. "Thank you." I said about to jump down. "Let me help you." He said grabbing my arm.

The next morning I woke up and usual Issac has already gone to work. I get up and start to get ready for the day. As I was about to head out the door bell rang. I'm walking down the stairs and I heard a voice of a girl. "Is Issac home??" I knew this voice. It was Andrea. Issac's girlfriend. "No he's at the office already." Linda the maid answered. As I was about to walk out the door me and Andrea made eye contact. She gave me a disgusted look.

It was finally the end of the day and I was going  home and when I entered the house I heard everyone laughing from the dinning room. I walk towards the dinning room and I hear Andrea say, "Babe, I'll be staying here with you for the week. They let me come visit my family for a week and then I have to go back. So I want to spend every single minute with you." When I heard this I just turned back and went up to the room to gather my things, since she will be staying for the week.
As I was putting my clothes in a duffle bag I heard the door open. "Where are you going?" A gentle soft voice said. "Back to my old room." I said softly grabbing my bag. "No you don't have to." Issac said. "She will sleep in the quest bedroom. "What about you?" I asked. Ugh why did I ask this. "Umm-" He started to say. "It's okay you don't have to answer this question. I said walking passed him towards the door. "Ellie wait." He said grabbing my wrist. "You stay here and I will sleep with her in the quest room. Please. Stay here and when she leaves I will come back to you." I look at his beautiful face. "I'm too complicated." I said starting to tear up. "No your not." He said cupping my face. "Okay I will stay here." I said after forever it seems like. "Are you hungry?" He said taking my duffle bag and putting it on the bed. "Um I shouldn't be there." I said sitting on the bed. "Are you sure?" He asked looking at my eyes. "Yeah." I answered with a small smile.

Another chapter since forever!! lol so happy I'm on summer break. More chapters coming soon. Don't forget to vote and follow me. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 421 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
1.4K 69 14
Trishika, burdened with insecurities and facing ridicule from society, enters an arranged marriage with Aditya, hoping for understanding and support...
6.3M 135K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
998K 38.8K 68
A broken hearted Viola who had just lost her mother, her home and her fiance at the same time, was offered to marry the son of her savior. Moving to...