The Harkness twins - tenth do...

By CertifiedAngstWriter

You are the twin sister/brother of captain jack Harkness you haven't heard from him for years and you truly b... More

Friday
Getting to know the doctor
Rose
You me TARDIS now
A/n
Meanwhile in the TARDIS
Scottish shenanigans
An evening at the park
The note
An offer to remember
Just a fluffy filler chapter
It finally happens
Caught
AN
Set in stone
A/N
Shared memories
A/N sorry
The time you were bored and hungry no not yesterday no not last week
1888
Murdon't?? (Fluff and not fluff its a mix)
A/N
Timeless night (just pure angst and fluff)
A/N
Fleeting nightmare
Torchwood
What happened in the med bay
This is a filler chapter of kinda emotional-hurt/comfort
In the cells
Iantos grief
The hospital
Hospital hell
Sudden flatline
Death and darkness
Harkness control=mayhem
Small chapter/pain
Return wishes
Ianto?
Happy endings

"I'll just wake up"

3.1K 79 3
By CertifiedAngstWriter

The doctor watched as you poured two cups of tea ,you figured it was too late for coffee, and put some toast in the toaster for a late night snack. "Here you are" you said handing him tea "toast ??" You ask sighing as it got stuck in the toaster yet again you poked a fork to get it out -without much success-. "Hey hey hey hey" the doctor said jumping up and taking the fork from you gently "don't do that ,didn't anyone tell you it can kill you" you just shrug "I'll just wake up anyway" you state blankly while buttering toast. The doctor looked at you in surprise "how do you mean??" He asked curiously. "Two years ago" you began to explain "killed by a dalek, I was dead I was and then .... I woke up with my mother by my side I don't know how" the doctor blinked and you swore you saw tears in his eyes but then they were gone you must have imagined it "then" you Carried on "a year later I fell off a bridge and ,again, I woke up". "I'm sorry what's your name??" The doctor asks you obviously realising he hadn't asked "y/f/n (your first name)" you reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 613 35
She goes by many names. The adventurer, the genius; A liar, a truth seeker. But in the end, all of that won't matter any more. Why? The universe is...
27.3K 867 34
Somehow Ianto has ended up pregnant... So with baby Janto on the way how will the lives of Jack and Ianto change. And will Ianto survive the devastat...
30.2K 1.3K 29
This is a Torchwood/ Doctor who Fan fic. It features Janto (Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones). Follow the path of the New Torchwood 3 being rebuilt stro...
10.5K 285 28
This will be some one-shot series about Janto. There may be some with multiple parts as well. Some of them will be thought tracks whilst on screen, o...