A New Queen

By thulitj3

Nikolas is the son of Prince Charles and the queen is said to be giving over the thrown but not to Charles no... More

About Amora
Enjoy
Shopping with Mom
Leaked
South Africa
Girls
HM's Birthday
Busy week
D-Day
a royal engagement
December
Gallery
Wedding
Pippa

Have Respect Lady

2K 50 1
By thulitj3

"I'm literally friends with the queen" Meghan told all the women and men who surrounded her as she was Harry's girlfriend.

Katrina Amora's protection officer scoffed as she and Micheal where scanning the area for signs of danger as Amora was busy with Nik as she had come during the second half.

"What are scoffing at? huh do you want me to tell the queen and get her to make you jobless anyways you're already working as a cleaner so you're actually below me already by a few thousands actually millions" Meghan said which got the ladies who were sucking up to her to laugh except Mark Dyer and he's wife who in turn leave the polo match as they where bored of the girl and her lies.

"Oh I'm sorry  I wouldn't want to anger the queen's bestie" Katrina said sarcastically as Micheal laughed but Meghan didn't catch the sarcasm then they both turned to leave.

"Yeah leave and don't come back I never want to see your face"

"Wow okay she's quite a character" Micheal said which caused Katrina to laugh "I'm the queen's best friend...yeah right and she doesn't know who we are I mean weren't famous but the media knows who we are as I've been guarding Amora ever since she turned sixteen"

"What's wrong with you?" Amora asked Katrina as they led her to her designated sitting place "Nothing" Katrina said " I don't believe you" Amora so as stopping what she was doing.

"This other lady in blue who called herself your bestie was all on Katrina's case saying that she could have you fire her and some pretty mean stuff" Micheal said.

"When we get there point her out" Amora said taking of her  glasses and putting them in her bag.

When they got there Micheal pointed her out and Amora told Katrina to lead her to her seat.

"Oh you're back I thought I told you to not come back" Meghan said to Katrina who in turn just kept
quite "Hey I'm talking to you do you know who I am?"

"No she doesn't please enlighten her" Amora said to Meghan with a mean glare "If you ever threaten my friends I'll make your life a living hell and sweetheart I'm not your friend nor will I ever be now please move over I'm carrying important cargo in here" Amora said laughing which got the ladies to all laugh expect Meghan who of course just smiled.

Prince Harry's lying girlfriend.

Prince Harry's girlfriend was the belle of the polo match as she told people that she was friends with the queen now Meghan went on and insulted the queen's rpo which got the queen to get angry at Meghan and chaste her out in front of people who believed that Meghan and the queen were bestie's but obviously those people don't know the queen as she has only one best friend and who is that well Lady Louise of Windsor and we all know her close inner circle consists of royals and Emma Watson who in her own world is royal.

Meghan was humiliated by the article, Harry was fuming when her read it and Amora didn't even care as the woman had to be put in her place and that was defiantly what she did no woman was going to ever humiliate Katrina while she was alive, Katrina knew Amora inside and out and Amora loved Katrina they were like sisters that why she kept her and and Micheal as her Protection officers as she knew them and trusted them.

They where watching TV when Nik's phone went off.

"It's Harry" he whispered while pecking her cheek as he had been lying with Amora when she started getting pains not knowing that she was in labour as her water had broken when she was in the the bathtub and she didn't feel a single thing.

" Hey Harry" Nik greeted as he put the phone on speaker  "You better control your wife Nik she has no right to go off an insult Meghan like that!"

"Woah buddy what do you mean?" Nik asked puzzled.

"Well your wife was a bitch towards Meghan and now Meghan is crying in my room cause she felt humiliated"

"Well Harry don't call me a bitch and second of all your girlfriend has not right to speak to Katrina like that and I don't even want her to speak to anyone like that she literally degraded a woman and she calls her self a feminist tell her to go Google the word feminist before she calls herself one...ughhh Nik there's something wrong!" Amora screeched as she stated feeling the pain.

"Look Harry I'll call you later something is wrong with Amora" he said not giving Harry a chance to reply Nik had hung up.

"Come on love let's get you to hospital"

When they got to the hospital the doctor had told them that she had went into labour and they needed to deliver the baby now.

"Nik remember the dinner we had with your siblings?" Nik just nodded his head not knowing what to say.

"So any names yet?" Catherine asked.

"No-" Amora began but was cut off by Nik " Actually Will, Harry and I had a discussion and we thought of naming her Diana to give our mother the title she deserved"

Amora just smiled but didn't say anything but Nik could see she was mad as she wanted to be part of of her first child's name.

"I also had Charlotte in mind but it slipped my mind that there already was a Charlotte" Amora said laughing.

"Why don't you give her the name Charlotte for her second or last name totally fine by me"

"I want her name to be Diana" she said as she squeezed Nik's hand "I feel like I'd be robbing you your happiness if I deny you this"

"Hey it's fine you don't need to name her after my mother"

"To be honest with you I never had a name in mind" Amora said laughing "Nik it hurts" She screeched as the doctor told her to push 2 pushes later little Princess Diana was born and she looked quite like the late princess of Wales, Nik and Amora smiled as the doctors gave the new parents a little time together.

"So have you decided on a name yet?" the doctor asked as she came back with papers for the parents to fill out.

"Yes" Amora said smiling at little Diana.

"Okay just fill these in and then we'll call all the people waiting outside to see the little girl" she said as she exited the room.

"What time is it anyways?" Amora said as she put on her clothing on as a few hours ago the queen and her and Nik's family and friends had come to see the new Princess.

"Almost 12... come on love we have to go" Nik said carrying little Diana in his hands "she's so tiny"

"I love her so much" Amora said as she took Diana's little hands and kissed them "I love you Diana" Nik said looking at he's daughter then turned to kiss he's wife.

"Let's go do you want to carry her?" Nik asked Amora shook her head and giggled "You carry I'm sure some women would be swooning just seeing you carrying a baby" She said as they where led outside by Nik's secretary Greg.

'Your majesty how do you feel after giving birth? ''Your majesty how's the princess doing?''Your majesty you look amazing'.
The press shouted as the King and Queen exited Lindo Wing.

They answered a few questions then went to greet the public and answer their questions and it was a lot of people as the streets had been shut down as people were excited to see the future queen it was probably the biggest crowd that any British Monarch had, had after giving birth and most would say that Amora and Nik where changing or not changing but Making The Monarchy more popular.

7, 333,239 likes
@Buckingham.P

20 minutes ago

The king and queen would like to introduce Princess Diana Elizabeth Charlotte of Wales, they would also like to thank you for all the cards and gifts as they really meant a lot  that you cared so much.

@QueenAmy Diana looks just like her late grandmother #cutie

@Amora Look at the new parents awww

@.Nikamora Look at them lots of love to the new parents.

The news had been received week by the public and they loved the princesses name as some felt like it was something the brothers came up with to honor their mother and that it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 17.4K 22
Addison's family own the De'Angelo's a lot of money and with the Cafe not doing as well as it use to they can't pay back any of the money they own. W...
1.8K 108 31
Between being a princess and trying to find out who she truly is, young princess Amanda has been ordered by the queen to find a husband by the end of...
1.1M 38.7K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
10.5K 179 20
"i love YOUR EYES Talia" Talia Rodriguez, Fillys cousin who moves from Italy to London for better modeling opportunities. As shes staying whit her c...