Even Demons Need A Little Lov...

By Crimson_Reads

Mistake. Worthless. Freak. These might seem like horrible things to hear even in passing, but for Y/N Xiao Lo... More

{1} The Pain and Suffering.
{2} The Spirit of The Sword
{3} Back in Vale
{4} Opening Ceremony
{5} Team Formation
{6} Black Devils Concert & A Suprise
{7} Combat Class With Demons.
{8} Demon Blood Burns Bright.

BIO

5K 51 57
By Crimson_Reads

Name-
Y/N Xiao Long{Birth}[Only call him this if you want to die.]
Y/N 'Rose-Branwen' L/N

Aliases-
Dante(Beacon Students)
Vergil(Branwen Tribe, Except Raven)
Nero(Y/N's second family)
Soldier of Hell
Rebel(As Lead Singer of The Black Devils)

Looks-

(Everything but Nero's Devil Bringer)

Personality-
Y/N is usually pretty laid back, a by-product of having both Dante and Nero in his head, but does having his Vergil-esque moments; mainly while teaching. Otherwise he's fairly care-free and happy-go-lucky, like the horrors of his childhood don't weigh on his shoulders. He has a strong sense of justice, and will gladly call someone out if he sees any type of injustice, particularly discrimination against Faunus. This said, his definition of "illegal" and "immoral" differ greatly. To him, "illegal" is just something that someone decided was too fun for people to do, while "immoral" is something no person should ever do.

Likes-
Fighting, Power, Motivation, Food, Getting paid, Stealing(or in his words, "borrowing for life"), Tinkering with Blue Rose and Red Queen, Anything that involves spending time with Ruby or Blake

Dislikes-
This is a really long list, so I'll sum it up. Schnees, Xiao Longs, Faunus haters, Demons, and anything that hurts his little sister.

Weapons-

Abilities-

Supernatural Speed/Strength/Senses- Due to his demonic heritage, Y/N has highly increased speed and strength, along with incredibly heightened senses

Demonic Healing Rate- Due to his demon blood, Y/N heals incredibly quickly, and is damn near impossible to kill because of this. It doesn't seem to keep him from getting his ass kicked though...

Summoned Swords- Using Vergil's skillset and Devil Trigger allows Y/N to throw transparent blades at his enemies, either freezing them in place, teleporting to them, or blowing then up depending on Y/N's thoughts.

Devil Bringer/Breaker- Nero's speciality, Y/N can focus his demonic power into his arms, giving him temporary Devil Bringers, or when he's out of power, he has a special gauntlet that allows him to use Devil Breakers.

Styles- Dante's styles of combat, Y/N learned them quickly while training. Trickster, Gunslinger, Swordmaster, and Royal Guard, Y/N can effortlessly switch without a word between them, making him incredibly versatile.

Devil Trigger- An ability strictly available to those with demonic blood in their veins, going into a Devil Trigger state allows Y/N to unleash his full demonic potential, drastically enhancing his other abilities and giving him one of three new forms.(

)

Mental Shift- Due to Dante, Nero and Vergil being in his mind, Y/N has learned how to temporarily give control to one of the three for a while, though he mainly only does it when absolutely necessary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
394K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
74.1K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...