Serenity In Her Arms (Jenlisa...

By DanteKnight7

Jennie Kim is a 22 year old waitress who has no idea in which her life is going. A newly made friend of hers... More

A Fresh Start
Seoul, The Capital of South Korea
Life of A Waitress
Underworld
Momo Oni
Her
Two Souls
The Way She Felt
Always
Rain
For Us
My Girl
I Love You
Go For It
Fake Innocence
The Birth Of A Demon
Lee Enterprises
Eternity
Seven Million
Please
Clash Of Goddesses
Finished
I Can Do That
Arms
Author's Note

Double Date

3.3K 113 3
By DanteKnight7

"I love you too." Lisa replied as she pecked Jennie on the lips. She smiled, she knew Jennie had meant that. And she meant it just as much. Jennie began to feel sleepy and shut her eyes.

Lisa happily cuddled next to her and scooped her into her arms. Jennie felt Lisa's fit arms wrap around her waist; she felt comfortable, she felt like this was home. The two fell asleep almost immediately.

Jennie woke up; she felt around for a minute, checking to feel Lisa near or next to her. She sat up panicked, squinching her eyes while the sun blazed her face.

Naturally she found no one. She shook her head, Lisa has left her alone again. Jennie laid back down and took a deep breath.

She smiled at last nights memory, still fresh in her mind. She thought nothing could compare to the dream she had of Lisa, but of course she realized having the real thing is way better.

She pulled the heavy blanket over her again, it's soft cool fabric felt good against her naked body. Suddenly she heard the restroom sink turn on.

She waited a few seconds and in walked Lisa, hair wet, wearing a white tank top with pink panties. Jennie sat up and smiled.

"I thought you left me again. One day I'll wake up and actually see you." Lisa laughed. She sat next to Jennie and pecked her on the the mouth.

"I didn't leave the house. So in a way, I never really left you. Why would I ever want to leave you again?" Lisa said as she nodded at Jennie.

"Yeah. Leave all of this." Jennie pointed to her messy hair and puffy face. Lisa giggled.

"Exactly. What are you doing later? We having dinner again, coming back here? I could always buy a tv. Whatever you wanna do." Lisa leaned against the headboard of the mattress. Jennie leaned against her chest, resting her face in her neck.

Jennie thought about what Rosè had said. "Double date." She wanted Rosè and Jisoo to meet Lisa. But she didn't know if Lisa would be okay with that or if it was too soon to ask.

She didn't come off as friendly when they first met either. Jennie knew that wasn't Lisa's fault. She did decide to ask anyway. "Dinner again sounds nice. What about if me you, and my two friends go together?"

Lisa hesitated to answer. She brushed Jennie's hair off her forehead lightly with her middle finger. "What friends?" Jennie could tell she didn't seem okay with the idea.

"Rosè, I've told you about her. And her girlfriend Jisoo. She's a fighter in the seasoned tier. Maybe you've seen her." Jennie tried to sound upbeat; make Lisa feel comfortable about it.

"So a double date. I don't know. My entire life, I've been nice to three people. One backstabbed me, the other I barely talk to sometimes, and you. I don't know how I feel about meeting more new people so soon." Lisa said honestly.

"Without Rosè, I would've never met you." Jennie said. "They are both sweet, plus the double date wasn't even my idea. It was Rosè; she said if things worked out between us, she wanted us to go on a date together."

Lisa took a deep breath. "Okay. What time then?" Jennie was shocked that Lisa agreed almost easily. She sat up and pecked her.

"I don't know. Let's get each other's number, I'll talk to Rosè and then I can text you later. Jisoo gets off kind of late, I'd have to see what will work for them."

"I don't have a phone; never had anyone to communicate with. But I can pick up one today." Lisa said. Jennie could tell Lisa wasn't happy about the whole thing, but she was doing it for her anyway. Jennie did notice that.

She also thought it would be good for Lisa to have some real friends, so she doesn't feel lonley anymore. "Thank you. Well I can write down my number and you can text me whenever you grab one. I have to get ready."

Jennie pecked Lisa one more time and walked to the bathroom. Lisa watched her naked body walk all the way out of room, which she enjoyed fully.

Jennie washed off and grabbed another pair of underwear and bra she packed in her bag. She put her uniform on and the two left the apartment.

Lisa parks in front of the diner. "Same time?" Jennie reached in her bag, grabbing a small piece of paper and pen and began to write down her number.

"Yes. Same time and don't forget to text me. I'll ask Rosè about tonight." She hands Lisa the paper. "I love you, and don't worry, tonight will be fun."

Jennie pecks Lisa and gets off the truck. "I love you too." Lisa says; she wasn't worried anymore. She realized as long as she was with Jennie, it didn't matter where they were or who they were with.

It was packed when Jennie walked in, all the girls were busy helping customers going to and from the kitchen.

None of them had any time to talk to each other. The normal greetings from her friends as she walked in then she got to work.

Around break time the diner slowed down a little. The girls had more time to talk together, sitting in their circle.

"So, how did the date go?" Rosè asked. Jennie smiled. The seemed so interested to see what Jennie was going to say.

"Yes. It was amazing. She took us to this buffet around the corner. I've never been but it was nice, great lighting, amazing food. We talked, she explained why she ignored me and after that we went outside. She told me how she felt about me, so now we're together."

Jennie received small clapping and congratulatory words from all the girls. "And please tell me, you did make up for last time?" Yuqi said. "Please tell me you both went home and went further this time."

"Yuqi." Rosè laughed. "Why are you asking? That's her business. If she wanted to tell she would've gotten there."

"It's fine." Jennie laughed. "I'm sure that's what everyone is wondering. Yes. We went home and it got really intense, for both us. She definitely made up for last time."

The girls cheered low. "Nice Jennie. I'm glad it all worked out for you." Seulgi said. Jennie nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." They continued their day. Jennie felt her phone vibrate. She helped her customer and went to the bathroom. She opened a new message. It read:

"Hey baby it's Lisa It took me a second to get used to using this phone but I think I got it Anything about tonight???"

Jennie realized she never had time to ask. She could've ask during their break, but Jennie preferred to ask Rosè privately.

Before she texted back she went to find Rosè and found her in the kitchen. And pulled her to the quieter side and where no one was.

"So I was wondering if you and Jisoo wanted to have dinner with me and Lisa later?" She straight asked the question.

Rosè smiled huge. "Yes. That would great. What time were you thinking?"

"Well Jisoo gets off around eight or nine right? So..." Rosè cut Jennie off.

"Well actually I could text her to get off early today. We could go when me and you get off. Go home, get ready then leave."

"Yeah that sounds great. I'll have Lisa pick me up and she'll follow you home, then when we leave she can follow you and Jisoo where ever we're going. Do all the introductions there."

"Of course. She can pick though. Wherever she wants to eat we'll be there. We can follow her instead then do introductions." Rosè smiled. She seemed happy for Jennie.

"Oh okay." Jennie smiled. "I'll let her know." She texted her as Rosè left to finish up.

"Hey babe Rosè said we'll go around the time we get off work same as last time So be ready before then you'll follow Rosè home we'll get ready then they'll follow you wherever you want dinner"

Lisa texted back almost immediately.

"Ok see you then I love you" Jennie smiled. It still felt so surreal that she was with Lisa, even if it's been for a couple of days.

"I love you too" Jennie got back to work; the long day continued and was finally coming to a close. The diner was empty and everyone was gathering their things.

Jennie had that same butterfly feeling from last time, she assumed this is how it was seeing someone in the beginning.

They all walked outside and said their goodbyes as usual. "There she is." Jennie said to Rosè pointing to the black car.

Rosè smiled and waved. It took a second for Lisa to respond, but she did with a friendly wave. "Okay, let's go before it gets too late." Rosè said to Jennie as she walked to her car.

Jennie greeted Lisa with a peck on the lips. "So just follow her?" Lisa said turning on the car.

"Yes. I thought I texted you the whole plan earlier?" Jennie teased.

"I know. I know. Just making sure. Would've liked to have spent tonight with just us."

"I know but I wouldn't have suggested this so soon if I didn't believe you wouldn't get along with these girls. Please trust me."

They followed Rosè and when arriving Jennie got off to get ready. It took only a few minutes before Jennie, Rosè and Jisoo were walking out of the building.

Lisa parked a few cars away from where Rosè had parked. She was thankful there wasn't any parking near her, to avoid awkward conversation.

She kept telling herself to stop being like that. That she needs to change because her life has changed already. Especially for Jennie.

"Okay. They'll follow you. Where do you wanna go?" Jennie said getting in the car in casual clothing. It took a moment for Lisa to respond, but in the end the only thing she could think of, was the same place she took Jennie.

"Our same buffet?" Lisa said, worried Jennie would suggest something else.

"Wherever babe. Let's go." Jennie said happily as she buckled in. They drove, making casual conversation about Jennie's day. Finally they arrived and parked, Rosè and Jisoo parked right next to them.

Jennie and Lisa got off and stood in front of the car as Rosè and Jisoo were getting off.

"Rosè, Jisoo. This is Lisa. Lisa this is Rosè, and Jisoo." Jennie said pointing to each of them. Rosè was the first to hold out her hand.

"Hi. Jennie has told me about you at work. Plus I've seen you compete." Lisa smiled and shook her hand. She told herself to act normal.

"Good to meet you. Jennie has also told me about you." Lisa said shaking her hand.

Jisoo was next with her hand out. "I've also seen you compete, very skilled. Muay Thai. A beautiful fighting style that I've always wanted to learn."

"Thank you. Maybe we could train together, I'll give you some pointers on Muay Thai. I've seen you compete as well. Your knockouts look painful."

Jennie looked at Lisa conversate with Rosè and Jisoo. For her to have not wanting to come, she acted completely natural. Jennie was happy to see that.

They went inside and got what they were going to eat and sat down. They talked for awhile, about clothes or other simple things. Lisa finally asked them a question.

"How did you two meet?" Rosè smiled.

"You're probably waiting for me to tell you this whole romantic story but in actuality, it's simple. I saw her compete one day, thought she was gorgeous, walked up to her and talked to her. Pretty much how you and Jennie met."

"It's simple but it worked." Jisoo said. "We've been together for so long and plan on being together even longer." Jennie smiled and nodded. She hoped their relationship would be like her friends.

She knew it was going to be. "Where do you work?" Jisoo asked. Lisa shook her head.

"Well I used to work at a bakery. But I heard people talking about this event, asked around and found it. The older woman who hired me, her daughter is where I find out when the next event will be. After my earnings of my three fights, I haven't worked since."

Jisoo nodded. "If you want a steady pay, I could always try and get you a job where I work."

"That sounds nice. Where do you work?"

"Lee Enterprises. I work under my sponsor CL. She's the CEO and I'm her assistant. I handle some her calls, direct her to important calls, set up meetings. Anything assistants do. I work as her bodyguard as well, so I get paid a little extra. Lee enterprises deals with selling and trading of goods such as medicines, technology, inventions and or ideas."

Lisa's laughed. "That's a lot to take in. What exactly would I do if I got hired there?"

"It is. It's a little bit easier than it sounds. But I would talk to CL first. She'd bring you in for an interview, if she likes you she'll ultimately decide what to do with you. Maybe she'd put you as a regular employee that deals with customers or as another bodyguard, I can't really say."

Lisa nodded. "I think that'd be great. Thank you." Jisoo smiled.

"It's no problem. I'll let her know as soon as I can." They continued to talk, it had gotten later and later. The restaurant was about to close, and that's when they decided to leave. They got in their cars and Lisa followed Rosè and Jisoo home so Jennie could pick up some clothes.

"Well goodnight Lisa." Rosè said as she parked and got off her car. "It was amazing meeting you, we should do it again soon."

"It was good meeting you too. Yes we will I'm sure." Lisa responded. Jisoo walked close to the drivers side window where Lisa sat.

"Speaking of CL, she sent me a text on the way home. Next event will be next month, the third Friday. I thought you'd want to know. Goodnight Lisa, good meeting you."

Jisoo waved and walked back with Rosè. "Thank you Jisoo. Goodnight." Jennie left with them to get pack some things and finally came back.

"See? Wasn't so bad. I could tell you were stressing earlier." Jennie teased grabbing Lisa's hand and holding it.

Lisa laughed. "It was that obvious huh? Yes. I had a great time. And they were sweet, but I guess anywhere with you, I would consider it so."

Jennie leaned over and pecked Lisa on the lips. "Thank you baby, for agreeing to go with me. I'm so happy and relieved you liked it." Jennie smiled big. "Our first double date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
16.4K 1K 11
She is the dark-haired girl, appearing from nowhere. Everything about her is oddly perfect, like an angel from the sky. "I am from heaven." She grin...
60.4K 2.6K 13
THE VAMPIRE'S MATE一JENLISA ┃ GP! "I, Lalisa Manoban, daughter of the current Vampire Lord and the next Lord for the throne forbid anything any single...
18.9K 470 14
Lisa, an aspiring photographer, meets Kpop Princess, Jennie Kim in an unexpected way. Jennie grows fond of her and is determined to fight against all...