𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 πŒπ„ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘– π‘π‘’π‘œοΏ½...

By SOULFLOWER-

"πƒπŽππ“ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 π‹πŽππ„π‹π˜ , 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 π˜πŽπ”π‘π’" ... More

- playlist. β™‘
- main characters. β™‘
chapter 1. β™‘
chapter 2. β™‘
chapter 3. β™‘
chapter 4. β™‘
chapter 5. β™‘
chapter 6. β™‘
chapter 7. β™‘
chapter 8. β™‘
chapter 9. β™‘
chapter 10. β™‘
chapter 11. β™‘
chapter 12. β™‘
chapter 13. β™‘
chapter 14. β™‘
chapter 15. β™‘
chapter 16. β™‘
chapter 17. β™‘
chapter 18. β™‘
chapter 20. β™‘
chapter 21. β™‘
chapter 22. β™‘
chapter 23. β™‘
chapter 24. β™‘
chapter 25. β™‘
chapter 26. β™‘
chapter 27. β™‘
chapter 28. β™‘
chapter 29. β™‘
chapter 30. β™‘
chapter 31. β™‘
chapter 32. β™‘
chapter 33. β™‘
chapter 34. β™‘
-tagged!
BOOK TWO

chapter 19. β™‘

2.3K 109 88
By SOULFLOWER-

the day was filled with boringness, like always. the bell finally rung dismissing the high school students to go home. chinsun walked to her locker to put up her textbooks when, someone came up to her.

''hey orphan.'' the voice said while snickering. chinsun turned around, only to be met face to face with, inhee. ''what did you call me?'' chinsun asked.

''i called you orphan, because your parents are dead.'' she continued while laughing.

chinsun remembered how she found her mother. she began to tear up, but no way would she let that brat see her cry.

''are you going to respond? try to make one of your quick witty comebacks?'' she edged on. chinsun stood still. ''no? too scared to talk?'' inhee edged her on. ''maybe this will get you to talk.'' inhee grabbed her phone from her and opened the case. she grabbed the picture with her family in it.

and ripped it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 370 14
𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖲 | π–‘π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–₯𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❝𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ—ˆπ—‡ 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—’π—π—π—‚π—‡π—€βž 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗁𝖾 π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗁𝖾𝗋 π–Όπ–Ίπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ...
93.6K 7.4K 18
"𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺 π–Όπ—Žπ—‹π–Ύ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π—ˆπ—‹π—…π–½ π—Žπ—‡π–Ώπ—ˆπ—…π–½π—Œ π—‚π—‡π—π—ˆ 𝖺 π—†π—Žπ–Όπ— π—π—ˆπ—‹π—Œπ–Ύ οΏ½...
129 4 1
Taehyun loves playing.
9.4K 262 17
~in love with smiles that shine like moonlight~