A Life I Could Never Dreamed...

By himani1411

Mahabharata. A tale of victory of Justice over injustice. A tale of sacrifices. A tale of diplomacy. The tale... More

something about me
Surprise gift. but for whom?
meddling with time?
A special chapter
An official meeting
meetings the pandavas
expecting the unexpected
what's right thing to do?
A little talk
its been days...
Gouri pujan
the ratings
the incrwonation
leaving Hastinapur...
hell broke loose..
the ratings
journey to Dwarka..
Reunion with Kahna
Journey continues
who am i?
Truths
different direction
ranking
where is Adrika?
New Avatar
author's note...
Adrika
The Strategist Role
the talk
A Chalenge
Here It Is..
Return to the time line...
some confusion
Major heart break
Fall out
It's becoming complicated.
Big Dissions
Journey to Hasthinapur once again
A Time Changing Friendship
Business deal
Truth
His for ever
Khandavprasth
Indraprastha
Changes
Parth
Parth 2
A problem
A marriage or a conflict
Marriage of the century
The happy days
Time takes turns
World fall apart
The next generation
The city of Seasons
Days in Island
The meet alash
Father
Family and moments
The things needed to sort
War of words
Alliances
War
The Falen Warriors
Vishma vadh
Chakravyuh
let's have some fun
Beginning of the end
The Ultimate Sacrifice
Thank you
Letters
the sequel
Announcement
Announcement 2

New place dynamics

2.8K 127 5
By himani1411

Ghar..
I nodded to Shiara. She came to me. I looked her in eyes saying

"This is Shiara. My old friend. She is been with me in my thickness and thin."
Shiara touched her forehead on me.

"Maa.. Shiara will take you. I trust her that she will take care of you. Kumar bheem and Jyesth will be with you. Kumar Arjun and Kumar Nakul will be on one. Chhote Kumar ap mere sath rahenge. We will lead." I said.
(Youngest Kumar you will ride with me)

     After helping them up on dragons. I climbed up. Kumar sahadev was behind me. I explain how to keep balance on them. Then I shout to dragons

"Shiara, daena, calarel ride hard. Slay the wind. To the North."

They gave out terrifying shouts before flying. We reached the island in no time but it was dark.

When the island was in clear view I heard Kumar sahadev saying

"Magnificent"

All the others were awestruck too. Dragons landed us near the dragon mountain. They all were looking at the surroundings with astounding faces  and inquisitiveness.

"What is this place putri? " Maa asked.

"Ghar maa. Mera ghar." They all were shocked. "I'm a prakirti kanya. This island is prakirti. I'm this place. I have powers which are still beyond my control. To control them I need to stay in where nature has its best. So this place. Ab chale? We need to go a long distance to reach my nest."
(Home mother. My home.

Let's go now.)

We started walking.
"Why we are walking? Why didn't those monsterous bird like creatures took us to your place? " Kumar bheem asked.

"They aren't pets Kumar. They are individuals of this land and respectable. I don't order them out." I said.

"This forest doesn't look normal at all." Kumar Arjun said.

"It's like magical. Everything is glowing." Kumar sahadev said.

"This isn't magic. It's pure nature. " I replied.
They all stopped walking. So I continued.

"Everything in this island is bioluminescent. From trees to animals. That's what I'm doing here. Researching on its ecology and inventing ways to use these things to human benefits. The island is filled with so many species of medicinal plant humans aren't aware of. If we know about all these not only of this time, we can preserve cure for many hazardous diseases for hundreds and thousands years ahead. This can be a mile stone for medical science for several years." I was so involved in my words that I forgot I was explaining to them. When I turned back. They all were staring at me and looking very impressed.

"We never know that's what you want to do. If we think about it we know so little about you Adrika." Kumar Arjun said.

"May be world know me as a warrior. A war strategist. A ranger. A spy.  A diplomate. But I'm a healer first. This is my identity. And this is what my role is." I said.

Mata kunti came to me and cupped my face saying
"My inquisitive daughter."

I smiled at her sweet accusation. And we started walking again. Describing about things we were crossing we didn't realize we were at my place. They were looking at my house.

I knew they were royals and used to palaces. My home wasn't a palace but more like a medieval time tower.

"I know maa, it's not upto your liking. It's no palace, but it's home and it's safe."

"We all are together. That's all I always wanted." Maa said. I hold her up while walking towards my tower.

"You live here all alone Adrika?" Kumar bheem asked I smiled to it.

Nakul's POV
Non of us could understand her smile. The place looked deserted. Like a dream. Her mysterious appearance. Her change of aura. This island. Everything was very confusing. I was suppressing my urge to just run up to her and encircle her in my arms. Then her mysterious personality was making it harder. I was happy that she was with me but those unnatural environment was scaring me. I was scared to loose her in her new world.  Otherwise she said it was safe for us to live here now. And we all trusted her with our lives. I was in my thoughts while we reached there. And suddenly tip of an arrow stopped my way. I looked up to see a miracle. He wasn't a man. He wasn't a horse. I wasn't sure what was he. He was a horse from waist down. And a man from up. Pointing his arrow to my heart he was looking very furious.

"Relax Kayero! They are not enemies or Treespaser." Adrika said. The horse man's attention was on her words but he didn't make himself off guarded. Seemed like he was a warrior.

"He gave a very strange vibe. I afraid he has the power to hurt you your highness." The horse man said shockingly to us.

"But he won't. No one will hurt me. Now step back you are scaring them and her." She said but he didn't budge.  So she tried again with a little more stern in her voice "Kayero I said step back."

This time he obeyed. But not without making a face that he wasn't happy about it. Adrika shook her head a little before explaining

"They are called centaur. Half man half horse. Great worriors. This is Kayero."

"A servant" The centaur said. But Adrika cut him almost immediately.

"A friend. And a protector of this land. And Kayero they are princes of Hastinapur. My friends. This is their mother. And my bua maa."

He bowed down to mother. And said
"Welcome queen mother. Lords." Then he turned to Adrika

"I'm sending Komi and Felour to help the lords and queen mother to their rooms. You should rest and get ready. There are things need your attention real fast. The army is restless. You need to address them too."

His words were serious. Which made Adrika tens as well. Her face turned dark. She nodded and Kayero left.

"Something has happened. But not here. I needed to get to them soon. Jyesth I won't be with you for a while. Komi and Felour will help you with everything you need." She said.

"Adrika if you don't mind we want to be with you and see you rule such a unusual kingdom. And help you out with anything." Jyesth bhrata said for all of us.

"You are my guest here jyesth. Not to help me. And I'm not doing any favor on you. Family you are. She is my mother as she is yours. But yes if you want to give something... " She looked at me not finishing his sentence. Everyone followed her gaze. I could feel blood rushing to my face but I couldn't take my eyes off her eyes.

"You have something I have my eyes for." She said not looking into my eyes. Then looked at jyesth bhrata. Who smiled at her. Two small voices cut our intense environment.

"My queen!"

They were two female centaurs.
"Girls take Lords to their rooms and help them. Maa let's go."

She said and went to opposite direction to where the centaurs were leading us.
I was waiting to meet her alone. May be my loiter was little more longer.

A/n
It's been a long time. I know. But I'm little busy now a days. Please be with me...
Don't forget to vote and conment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.6K 52
"Truth is like the Sun, whereas Realization is the first encounter with reality." But when woven, an unwavering path of Self-Realization is created. ...
167K 8.8K 74
Dharmyudh, which means 'Battle for Justice' What happens when fate decides to take a steep turn ? Could it change the destiny of Aryavarth ? ...
21.1K 1.3K 36
[NOT EDITED] This is my first story which has a lot of mistakes . This was written for fun during lockdowns , so yeah it's just Writing which is not...
157K 7.7K 90
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...