Damon King

By nshitty_shitts

I was sitting with my hyungs on the judges seat and was watching the performance end . There she was , she wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

Introduction

64 9 9
By nshitty_shitts

"I do not go behind people's backs and torture them. I like my enemies to look me in the eye and see the depth of my rage."

~ Damon Salvatore( Ian Somerhalder), The Vampire Diaries, Season 7: Age of innocence

" I was sitting with my hyungs on the judges seat and was watching the performance end . There she was , she was standing right in the middle of the stage thanking everyone when i was watching her every move , her smile , her eyes , and her seducing body . Damn whenever i see her body i go crazy ."

Jimin : Your everything is mine ,your body , your lips , your neck everything . I ' ll make sure only my name come from your mouth .......only my . We will meet soon kitten .

Author's note: Hello, I am Aakriti, the previous and current owner of this account. Let me welcome the new owner, Aanchal. This story is written by her. All credit goes to her. I have only helped her to edit, which photos to put and to make book cover.

This cover is made by Aakriti( that is me)

Fun Fact: I love Vampire Diaries. Especially I'm a fan of Ian Somerhalder.

Omg, his eyes.

Okay, let's get back to the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
86.8K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
185K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...