we pull apart the dark

By aching-blvsh

It was the beginning of a very odd, but special friendship. The pair had so much more in common than they tru... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven

note

400 12 0
By aching-blvsh

so i took a bit of a.. longer than expected hiatus and i apologize for that.
i really hope that you're all still here with me for it. i also upload on ao3 so you can go to both if you'd like.
any sort of possible errors are mine, even after my million editing sessions. these are all mine.
i want to keep this story 100% me. 
it is mine.
i hope you enjoy this story and plan to stay to see where it goes.

i'm dedicating this story to my grammy.
she's been so supportive of my writing and then after this story, it only sky rocketed and it means the world to me.
so grammy; this story is for to you ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 28.1K 28
They were murdered, they were attacked and now they're dead. That's all Frank knows about his parents - gone before he'd even had chance to miss them...
853 41 12
Frank is a newcomer in a quiet, sleepy town, trying to escape his past. It's dull and boring until the arrival of a newcomer that could be the making...
13.4K 694 20
Gerard doesn't quite understand why his hair turned completely white when he was only nine years old. There's a list of things he doesn't understand...
14.8K 340 34
Gerard Way was a pretty happy kid. He didn't like talking to people, and sometimes he got all panicky around them, but other than that he was pretty...