Twisted Fate

By msdaniried

Alexandria Swan, or Lex as she is commonly known as, has always felt different. When she moves to Forks with... More

Before you Read
Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

9K 205 23
By msdaniried

I am an imposter.
I wear a mask,
And it sticks heavy to my face,
No matter how well I blend in,
And say all the right words,
I always feel out of place.

The New Girl with the Killer Smile

I tap my fingers against the glass of my cup. Stefan walks into the room. I raise an eyebrow confused.

"There you, " Gloria says turning around.

She had stopped to take a break a while ago and is now behind the bar.

"I thought you were resting?" Stefan questions.

"Well, now we both have a secret, " Gloria replies.

"What did you see?" Stefan presses for answers.

"It's what I heard that's interesting, " Gloria states, leaning against the bar.

"You know the girls with the necklace they were talking about you." She continues as Stefan pours himself a drink.

"You didn't tell Klaus, why? " Stefan questions.

"Because I wouldn't help that hybrid half breed with anything. The necklace is a talisman of the original witch herself, I want it." She explains.

"Well I'm sorry but I can't help you, " Stefan says, setting his drink down and walking away.

"Don't be difficult, " Gloria calls after Stefan earning an annoyed sigh from Stefan. "You know I'd hate to have to tell Klaus what a liar his sidekick is." She says, smirking as she walks out from behind the bar.

Stefan turns and tries to run at her in full speed but is stopped by Gloria who uses her magic to put him in pain.

"Guess I gotta get it out of you the hard way huh?" Gloria muses before knocking him out.

She turns to me, "Are you gonna get in my way? I really don't want to hurt anyone I don't have to."

I shrug my shoulders.
You don't have to worry about me, I'll stay out of your way.

Klaus is bound to get back soon anyhow. She nods turning her attention away from me. She places Stefan on a table and surrounds his body with a whole bunch of candles before mumbling something in Latin.

Stefan wakes up after a while and tries to move to no avail.

"Why can't I move?"

Gloria picks up a knife and cleans it before walking towards him.

"It's a simple paralysis spell, nothing to worry about." She says before cutting a thin line down Stefan's right arm. "Gotta get that information out if your pretty head somehow."  Blood pours out of his arm and into a bowl on the floor. She does the same to his other arm. The blood stops dripping as he heals quickly.

"Stop that pesky healing," she says while picking up a small tool and sticking it in both his arms.

This makes the blood pour out at a steady pace.

"Witch's these days are into the more modern magic but I'm old school, I like me some old fashion voodoo," Gloria says.

"I won't tell you anything, " Stefan snaps.

"You don't have to, you feel that? It's your essence, it helps me get what I want." Gloria says before picking up some vervain and placing it on his chest.

The harder she presses the more information she receives. She begins stating out loud the things she learns. She comes to the conclusion that Elena is still alive and that's why Klaus can't make any hybrids. Gloria starts laughing.

Katherine walks up from behind and grabs Gloria's neck. "This is creepy, " she says before stabbing her in the neck.

Gloria falls to the floor dead as Katherine faces Stefan.

"Looks like you need my help after all."

Katherine helps Stefan and cleans up the mess Gloria made. Stefan puts his shirt back on. Sighing softly I get up, leaving my drink behind.

"I see you're still with Klaus, " Katherine states, looking at me.

I shrug my shoulders.
Got nothing better to do.

She tilts her head to the side before grinning. "I don't know what it is but there's something about you I like."

Katherine turns to Stefan. "So how's your little plan going them hmm?"

Stefan glares at her, "I don't need your help."

"I think you do, that necklace she was talking about belongs to Elena. Klaus is bond to figure that out." Katherine argues.

Stefan shakes his head, "I don't need your help." He snarls before walking out of the bar.

Katherine shakes her head, "Suit yourself. Well, I'm going to go wake up Michael, get rid of Klaus once and for all."

I nod,
See you later then.

"See you, " she smiles before walking out.

I glance down at Gloria's dead body and shake my head before walking out of the bar. I walk back to the warehouse Klaus is keeping his siblings at. As I walk in I can overhear Stefan asking Rebekah about Michael. I shake my head at his stupidity.

"Somethings not right, he's not on our side Nik. He's asking me about Michael." Rebekah tells Klaus.

"Klaus I can explain, " Stefan says, trying to defend himself.

Klaus shakes his head and knocks Stefan out.

"Get in the truck girls, we're going to Mystic Falls." He says, picking up Stefan's body.

I follow Rebekah to the large truck and get in the passenger seat. Rebekah gets in the driver's seat. Klaus gets in the back with Stefan and the coffins. Rebekah begins driving when Klaus gives her the okay.

When we arrive at Mystic Falls Rebekah and I head on over to Elijah's apartment. Klaus deals with Stefan as he secures the coffins. Rebekah and I change clothes and I take a shower before asking Rebekah if she wants to grab a bite at the Mystic Grill.

It's easier to communicate now that I have my dry erase board. Rebekah agrees and I send Klaus a quick text letting him know what we're up to and to text me if he needs us.

When we arrive at the Mystic Grill I order myself a taco plate and a Dr. Pepper. Rebekah only orders a drink, Sex on the Beach.

As I'm halfway through eating my taco plate I receive a text from Klaus saying to meet up the school. Sighing I eat one last taco and drink the rest of my drink before showing Rebekah the text.

"Let's get going she says," taking one last sip of her drink.

The two of us head towards the school. Once we head inside we see Caroline and Tyler.

"Who are you?" She questions in a snotty tone.

"I'm the new girl, " Rebekah replies before flashing her fangs.

She grabs Tyler by the neck and drags him to the gym. Caroline and I follow behind closely. Klaus, Elena, Stefan, and two random kids from the school are already in the gym.

Rebekah shoves Tyler onto the floor in front of Klaus.

"Who is she?" Elena asks.

"She is my sister, " Klaus smirks.

I sit down on the bleachers with Rebekah. She asks me to show her how Caroline's phone, which she stole, works so I show her. Klaus feeds Tyler his blood and snaps his neck.

"You're witch better figure out how to save my hybrids or Tyler dies ." Klaus snaps.

Klaus sure does know how to put on a show. I shake my head at the thought. Klaus is such a drama queen. I wonder where Damon is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 11.3K 34
Khloe Swan is Bella's adopted sister, but they don't see it as that. They see each other as blood. Khloe is like Bella in a way, but is more quiet un...
17.3K 511 23
Bella Swan is a shy girl who never got the good side of any relationship. However, she finds herself a mate that is a hot-headed hybrid. Aft...
34.2K 1.1K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...
24.3K 470 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...