One Direction Preferences

By lilhemmo96

These are just short little paragraphs written about situations in which you were the girlfriend to any membe... More

Seeing a concert together...
Catches you in the act...
Baking together...
Lazy day at home...
On the red carpet...
Buying a pet together...
His PDA...
First date...
Smooch Police...
Walk in on him changing...
Meet the family...
When you have the hiccups...
That one thing of his...
There's a...
Teaches you to play football/soccer...
Watching the game...
You're sick...
Skating...
Road trip...
Suprises you at work...
Trapped in an elevator...
Movie date...
First kiss...
You're in the hospital...
He's sick...
Bowling...
Group Date...
Moving in...
Quick note!
Virgin lips...
Right in the jewels...
Quick request...
Tattoos...

Photo on Twitter...

14K 101 5
By lilhemmo96

Liam: He invited you over for a movie night with him and the boys. After the title scene starts to play, Liam wraps the two of you up in a blanket and you cuddle close into his side. A few moments later, your iPhone’s Twitter tone goes off. You reach into your pocket to see Niall has tagged you in a photo. When you pull It up, it is a picture of you and Liam cuddling on the couch. The caption is, “I think @(y/n) and @Real_Liam_Payne are interested in things other than the film.” You can’t help but snicker when you look at all the retweets of the photo there are, along with the super sweet messages from the fans.

Louis: When you walk into his flat, Lou and Harry are in the kitchen cooking. Actually, Lou is sitting on a bar stool while Harry stirred the pasta on the stove. You walk behind him as quietly as you can and put your hands over Lou’s eyes. He laughs and wraps his fingers around your wrists. You lean forward and kiss his cheek and you hear a camera click. You sling your arms around Louis’ neck and look up to see Harry fiddling with his phone. That night when you check Twitter, you see Harry has posted a photo and tagged you and Lou in it. Upon expanding the post, you see the caption “Such a cute couple,” and the picture of you with your hands covering Louis’ eyes and your lips pressed to his cheek.

Niall: Zayn came over so he could watch you try to teach Niall how to cook. “Alright, Niall, all you’ve got to do is beat it with the mixer and pour it into the pan,” you instruct. Niall has the beater in his hands and he holds it up like it’s a gun. You chuckle and he lowers to the beaters into the brownie mix. Five minutes later, you’re both covered in brownie batter and Zayn laughs at the two of you. He nods and says, “Check your Twitter.” When you and Niall look on your phones, you see photos with both of you tagged. There was one of the time when Niall had you in a beater stick-up and the other was when the two of you were covered in brownie batter.

Zayn: You finally convinced Zayn to ride the Ferris wheel at the local fair after an hour of straight begging and pouting. “You know I don’t like heights, right, babe?” he asks. You smile and nod your head before strapping yourself into the seat. For the first half of the ride, Zayn was quiet and played with your entwined hands. You can tell he’s nervously trying not to look down. So, in order to comfort him, you lean over and kiss his cheek. When you do this he smiles and looks at you, but then proceeds to look down. A frightened look is plastered o his face for the rest of the ride and when you get off, Liam is there wish his phone to take a photo of your annoyed expression and Zayn’s terrified one. The caption reads ‘I doubt we’ll see Zayn on that rollercoaster that is life anytime soon.’

Harry: The two of you slowly sway to the music and you watch your cousin and her new husband dance as well. You press your cheek against Harry’s shoulder and he snakes his arms tighter around your waist and whispers in your ear, “What is it, baby?” You look up at him with a smile on your face and say, “Nothing. I just am really happy for my cousin, and this wedding is so sweet. I’m having fun.” He kisses your cheek for a lingering few seconds and says, “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” You dance together for a few more songs and then sit down and check your phones. When Harry opens up Twitter he sees that Louis has tagged him in a photo of the two of you dancing, his lips pressed to your cheek and a caption, ‘Best dancers ever <3’. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.3K 22
Sam: HELP IM FREAKING OUT IN THE STORE Unknown: HIDE IN THE CLOTHING RACK FAST! Unknown: who is this btw __________________________ What happens wh...
231K 6.6K 24
I bullied the nerd that was known as 'Freak boy' and other various names, little did I know that that would be my biggest regret...
6.1M 65.2K 25
Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a prestige school for the rich, she does w...
12.3K 292 39
There’s something in my bed. It’s softer than my books, but definitely harder than my pillow. It’s soft and warm…and moving?! I am never coming to V...