fallin for you. Damon

By Bakugo_The_Bottom

Simon is starting to fall for David but he's to scared to tell him.Will Simon get a happy ending with David? More

chapter 1
Arthor's note
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 2

693 15 0
By Bakugo_The_Bottom

David pov
^^^^^^^^^
Once Me and Simon were on the jet and sat down the jet start to get in the air Ant and Dec on my left and Simon I started a conversation wit Ant and Dec talking about what we done the other day laughing our butt off it wasn't long till I got tired so I pull out my headphones and phone and played my favorite music then I was fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon pov
^^^^^^^^^^
I was looking though Twitter until I felt something hit my lap I look down to my lap to see David head laying on me fast asleep I stare at him for a good 10 mins seeing how adorable he is(No Simon you don't know what you are talking about just stop)it was hard not to keep my eyes on him I started playing with his hair for some reason I started to fall asleep with my head to my side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for now hope you like it sorry it's short😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 41.2K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
103K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
343K 14.2K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
277K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc