bad things ➸ tincan ✔ (EDITIN...

Door minhyukist

[STATUS: COMPLETED] a good and fun-witted person like Can meets the leader of the secret thug group named Tin... Meer

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
💙💚
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
wattys2019 ✨
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
special chapter
announcement
!!!
🎉anniversary special🎉
BOOK TRANSLATION

Chapter Twenty Three

3.8K 167 20
Door minhyukist

Can

It happens in just only one snap. Like I didn't even know what happen. Why did I do that? Why did I declare dating him now? It just happen, that it was blown out of my mouth. Even though I feel like I'm on cloud nine and feeling it wasn't still real for me. I didn't even regret it. Any tiny of being ashamed of myself, I'm proud actually. That I can stand my feelings for him. What do I have to be afraid of?

"I just can't believe it" Tin's hands are roaming my back and his eyes are glued to my face. We were both lying down on my bed. I didn't imagine someday, someone will be lying next close to me in my bed. Our body close to each other after o several cuddling that we do after we officially date. I feel like I'm a child who wants some attention from my parents and wants to cuddle them until I feel asleep.

Again, just like him. I couldn't believe it tho. I used to hate him so much that I wanted him to kill me. but now everything was flipped from the table. I was whipped by him. How could I hate Tin? How could I didn't discover his soft side from the beginning? I turn to hate myself because I felt those to Tin. Those harsh words that I said and done. If only I could go back in time.

I pinch his pointed nose. It's so cute that I want to kiss it.

"Tin... I don't know anything. To be honest, you are my first boyfriend like yeah it was so obvious but I didn't have a girlfriend too before. Basically, you are my first.. if you know what I mean" I'm now dying in embarrassment, I don't have a choice to admit those. Being here in this world for fucking 20 years, I didn't experience anything about having a romantic relationship, and yeah that's too shit.

Instead Tin's response to what I've just confessed he practically smirks at me as if he won in a gambling session.

"That's good to hear" what an actual fuck?

"What?" that's not even good to my ears. I feel lacking in myself.

"I mean I'm your first of that.. so what's wrong with the feeling of something I did is an achievement" I pout. Then he's the one who had an experience.

"Why aren't you worried Tin? What if I don't meet your expectation about dating me? What if I made you disappointed? You'll hate me? Worst was going to br--" I didn't even finish my sentence when he smack my lips with his lips.

"Don't even say that Can. I like you okay and that's enough for me, I mean being the whole you is what I want. Just being Can the way that I know him! The only matter on me" he pulled my head and he kissed my forehead so sweetly. That made me melt.

"I will try my best. I will be a great boyfriend for you Tin" I don't want him to regret that he dated someone like me.

"You know what Can?"

"Hmm"

"You are my first boyfriend too" I lip my lower lip to contain my feelings. I don't want to squirt myself in front of him because I felt attacked by those freaking smiles and confess that I'm his first boyfriend.. hopefully, last.

Minutes later my phone ring and vibrates on my side table. I want to ignore it and wanting to cuddle him even more.

"Go answer that call, maybe it was an important call from your sister" Tin whispered to my ear, which tickles me first.

I get up from lying and leave Tin's arm temporarily. I reached for my phone and look to id name caller. I didn't expect to read Pete's name.

What's the matter? Why would he call me?

I slide the green button and accept the call.

"Hello?"

"Can?? I know you are resting now but I just wanna ask. By any chance, is Tin there?" I look back to Tin who is patiently looking at me while I'm taking the call.

"He is here," I said while locking my eyes on Tin. He looks weird at me. Mouthing me "Who is that?"

"Great, we are here in front of your house" then Pete drops the call. Tin is still waiting for my answer, looking so worried.

"Your gang is here, outside the house," I told him, he immediately rise from lying.

"What?? Why??" same Tin, why do I feel something happen badly?

---

"What happens to dad?" I got shocked when Type told us that Tin's dad was confined at the hospital now. I didn't hear anything related to his parents until we decided to date each other. but looking at tin's face, he gets so worried. His face went blank. I can't even read what he's on his mind besides being worried.

"He got a heart attack earlier in the morning but thank goodness it didn't went get worst. Now he wants to talk to you. I can't reach you out earlier, good thing Pete knows that you are here with Can?" they all throw a look at me. I don't know if they hunch something between Tin and me. Cause in the first place he was in my place.

"Okay Tin, we will wait outside. By the way, Can get well soon" Ae pats me before he drags Pete with him but Pete jerks at me. Giving me a grin and smiling at me. Looks like he got something on me.

Type go after them after giving me a nod. Tin and I get alone in the lounge area. We are both looking down at our feet. My hands are on his lap tho.

"I think you should go now Tin" it's not that I'm selfish but I want to spend more time with him more. But he has to go to his Dad right now.

"Don't worry Can, I'll call you after that" he pulls me closer, and drown in his hugs. I hug him back and roam my hands to his back, my head leaning to his shoulder and sniffing his scent. I know I'm being overboard but I'm going to miss him. Before we separate from the hug, he pecks my lips. He stood up and ruffle my hair.

Then he walked out the door. Now I'm really alone in this house. I'm still looking at the door where Tin just vanished. I lean my head against the couch where I'm sitting.

I touched my lips for unknown reasons I smiled silly. I close my eyes imagining I'm still with Tin. He told me that I'm driving him crazy but the truth is, he is the one who drives me this crazy.

If this ain't love what I'm feeling... But on the other side, I hope his father was fine. I don't want Tin to be sad tho.

Tin

"But Dad? I don't even know how your business running" I came here all way long to hear this from him, he wants me to take over his position as CEO soon as possible. All my life I don't give a fuck about their business because that's the reason why I'm apart from my parents and now I'm going to face it?

"Tin you are now at the right age to take on my position" I can't with him. I'm scratching my head about this belief.

"Seriously, I'm only 20 years old, Dad" I protested, in case he forgot his son's age.

"That's the perfect age for a soon CEO of our company" I don't even handle my study very well now he wants me to operate that company. Isn't he gone mad for staying here in the hospital?

"You want me to mess up your company, with my hands? Seriously?" I sneered at him. But he still wearing those serious faces.

"Type was there to guide you if you want some assisting you to study how the company works. You are my son so that's why I'm giving you that position"

"Dad that's the point too. I'm your son, I don't deserve that position even tho I'm your son why? Because I don't even work hard to get that Dad. Also, why so suddenly are you giving this to me? You are barely okay now?"

"I'm looking okay today but what about tomorrow? I want you to be oriented on what will be future for you that's why I'm doing this for you. Besides, that company is yours only" How can I disapprove of Dad's decision? So am I going to take that over?

"How about my study?"

"For now, you're going to be acting CEO because I still need to rest. Talk to my secretary later for more acquisition. But I'm telling you that I'm serious to give you the company"

"I know you can do it. Abandon those stuff you are doing right now and focus on being future CEO" I nod as I give up on him.

Why my life became complicated again? When my life got clearer and finally know my right path now this happens. Now that I'm about to invest everything in him.

---

a/n : i hope i will not ruin the next chapter please, im now again in "authors block" phase. i hope im not going to be out of plot. but still guys i will work hard for this fic!! i wont disappoint you guys. thanks for hanging up here. comments and votes are highly appreciated!! 💚💙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

213K 12.8K 45
❝Are you such a beggar that you have to steal half our sugar pack supply every time you come?❞ In which the Ice Prince falls for the Sugar Thief. [ed...
4.3K 379 10
Mean, a man who falls in love with a comfort man named Plan. - - Story by: greenglassapple
65.6K 3.3K 13
Shall I try dating my best friend for ten days? A GeminiFourth Short Story
940K 25.7K 90
Focus on TinCan & KlaNo and a little AePete, TharnType or else. We'll see later. This FF is a continuation of the last episode of LBC. How TinCan imp...