Foire Academy- Fairy Tail fan...

SM_book_anime द्वारा

Grand Tournament of Foire Academy. Nine teams. After the tournament? What will happen? Nalu, Mirxus, Jerza... अधिक

Foire Academy- Fairy Tail fanfic
Chapter One - School...Again
Chapter Three- You're Not On My Team
Chapter Four - The Future Illusion
Chapter Five - Finally NaLu
Chapter Six - Preparation
Chapter Seven - Too Many Fights
Chapter Eight - Lost Memories
Chapter Nine - Game Night
Chapter Ten - The Two Wind Mages
Chapter Eleven - Final Event
Chapter Tweleve - Christmas Special
Chapter Thirteen - Graduation

Chapter Two - LET THE GAMES BEGIN

1.1K 21 8
SM_book_anime द्वारा

Lucy's P.O.V.

I trudge into my room after last class. I slam the door a little frustrated with how much homework I've been given. I plop down on the couch in the main room of my dorm, and switch on the TV. I scroll through the channels but no good shows are on, UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turn off the TV with a groan.

I puff out my cheeks and wonder what to do. I stand up and walk to Juvia's room. Slowly, I open the door and gasp when I see that Gray is there tucking her in. He whips around and blushes until his face his red as a tomato. I point out the door for him to get out of her room.

Gray hangs his head and drags his feet 'til he's sitting on my couch. I close Juvia's door quietly and cross my arms in front of Gray. "And may I as why you were in Juvia's room?" I ask in a low voice.

"You should stop hanging around Erza, you're starting to act like her." Gray mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

I kick him in the leg. "I do not!"

"You do so."

I scowl and sit beside him. "You didn't molest her did you?" I glare at him.

"No! You do realize I was just being a friend and kept her company for the day! Jeez Lucy, when I told you I liked her I didn't expect this from you." He starts to take his shirt off and in like two seconds he's only in his boxers. I raise an eyebrow. "What?" He looks down at himself when I point at his chest. "AGGHGHHHHHGHHHHHHH! I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!" He screams then storms out of my dorm.

~Time skip: next day~

Erza's P.O.V.

I really don't want to be at school today. I broke up with Laxus yesterday and his reaction was 'Oh, fine, I never liked you in a lovey-dovey way anyways.' I'm heart broken and I don't think I'll be able to hold up if I even see him.

Right now I'm at the front of the school, sitting on the front steps reading through my Student Government papers. I'm the school's student president and I have many responsibilities to take care of, and missing a day of school would be unacceptable. I sigh when I see that Natsu and Gray have broke another thing in the school during one of their annoying fights.

"Hey, you look gloomy Titania." Somebody says out of nowhere.

I drop everything in my hands and turn around to see Jellal with his hands shoved into his pockets. "J-Jellal..." I turn back around to show my back to him. "None of your business." I pick my papers up from the pavement. "I had a bad day, that's all, thank you for your concern though." I give him a half-hearted smile and started to walk away until a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

Jellal turns me around to face him. "Erza, I'm sorry about what I did when we were younger, I was dumb and an complete dumb idiot." His eyes soften. "I want to start over."

"I can't deal with what you did." I slap his hand away from my shoulder and flip my hair as I walk into the school. But right before I'm out of ear shot, I turn around and say, "I got over what happened a long time ago, Jellal, you do realize my name is still Scarlet." Then I walk away with a surprised Jellal staring after me. When I know Jellal can't see me, I sprint to the girls' washroom and slam myself into a stall.

I cover my eyes and try to stop the tears, but I cant... I CAN'T! There's always mixed emotions with Jellal; hate, fear, boredom, confidence, love... I always break down after speaking to him. I've never had a normal conversation with him since we were little smaller than ten years old. I sigh and wipe my tears away.

Before I can open my stall, it swings open and somebody is hugging me. Then I notice that snow-white hair and the thin figure. "Mira..." I breath deeply and try not to cry more.

"Let it out, Erza, I saw you talking to Jellal and you broke it off with Laxus... I can't believe you can still be dry-eyed." Mira whispers softly, she calms me down a lot. I don't understand how we got into so many fights when we were younger.

I sob into her shoulder. "Th-thank you, M-Mira!"

~Time Skip: lunch break~

Natsu's P.O.V.

I sit at my usual lunch table and keep an eye on the lunch door waiting for Lissana to enter. I stare in surprise as her, Erza, and Mirajane walk into the cafeteria. Erza's shoulders are slumped instead of straight and confident, her face his shadowed instead of bright and shining or glaring at me, and her whole appearance shows she's in a bad mood.

Gray stands up, obviously as pissed off as I am. I stand up as well while Gajeel and Cana gives Gray and I questioning looks. I jump iver the table and hug Erza, she stiffens right away (Natsu may be always fighting and getting beat up by Erza, but he really cares for her like a sister). Erza relaxes and nearly kills me with a deathly-tight hug.

"What happened?" Gray questions, giving Erza a small hug after her and I pull away.

Mira shakes her head hastily and waves her hands in front of her face. "Not now, not now, we can't have another-" Lissana pulls me back, probably expecting the same thing as me.

"Leave it alone, Mira." Erza says. I expected it to be a mean snap, but it was calm and soft. She is seriously in a bad mood. She sits down a little off balence, but gains help from Gajeel surprisingly. We all sit down ready for a story, but Lucy, Juvia and Levy have to burst into the lunch room and dash to our table.

Erza flinches. "Erza I'm so sorry about what happened!"

I maon. "Luce, Levy, Juvia; sit. Erza's about to explain."

Lucy gives me a death-glare. "Baka! It's probably going to be hard to talk after cry-"

"Lucy!" Lissana snaps at Lucy. Now that's something that's never happened before. "Sit down, please." There's the sweet voice I've fallen in love with.

Erza nods at Lissana appreciatively. "Okay, so as all you know, I planned to break up with Laxus, correct?" We all nod hesitantly, noticing the hatred in her voice when she said Laxus's name. "Well he's a hell of a jerk. When I said we're breaking up he said 'Oh, fine, I never liked you lovey-dovey anyways.'" Her eyes gets covered by her hair. I see tears fall down her face. "Then this morning I talked to J-Jellal."

Gray and I almost faint. "You didn't burst into tears in front of him did you?" Cana asks stupidly. There's now a sword tip at Cana's neck. Though Cana just swats it away. "I don't like swords being pointed at my direction."

"Of course she didn't burst into tears, Cana, this is Erza! She's strong!" Lucy slams her hand on the table, surprising me and making me fall off the edge of the bench. "Oh, gomen Natsu!" I get back on the bench.

Erza glances at Lucy and smiles. "I appreciate that Lucy. No, Cana, I only did in the washroom."

"Oh so that's why you were late for class." Gray says. "Look Erza, we can beat up-"

"No, you won't hurt either of them." She snaps devilishly.

Gray slouches. "Gomen."

I look over at Lucy, but notice that Gajeel and Levy have their heads bent in conversation. I can hear what their saying... "I thought you said Jet and you didn't break it off." Gajeel says.

"You're joking. Jet is a jerk, I'm glad that we're not together anymore." I see Levy's eyes water a little. "Seriously, Gajeel, it's no big deal. You only know."

"Now I know." I say out loud. Levy yelps and Gajeel glares at me. "You and-"

"Shut it, Natsu." Levy barks.

My mouth is still open. I shut my mouth like she said. Lucy looks at Levy. "What does he mean, Levy-chan?"

"Uh...uh...ummmm..." She covers her face with her hands and I hear her wimper softly.

Gajeel wraps one arms around her and brings her to his side. "Calm down, Levy, you said you wanted to."

"I-I know, Gajeel, b-but... STILL!" She jumps up and spints out of the lunch room. Gajeel goes after her with Lucy on his trail.

I slowly lower in my seat feeling all my friends eyes fall on me. "What was that about, Natsu?" Lissana asks.

I sit up straight looking at my dream-girl. "She let Jet go." I say.

"Wait... wait.... What?" Mira's face lights up. "GALE IS IN SESSION!"

Everybody left at our table sweat-drops. "Mira, what is 'Gale'?" Juvia finally talks.

Gray's shoulders tense. He probably didn't know that Juvia was there because of how quiet she has been. I snicker at him and he elbows me in the gut really hard. I slap him in the back. "Hey, Gray! You explain what it is! And what Gruvia is!"

Erza face palms. "Do I have to explain this to you again, Juvia?"

Juvia opens her mouth but she's cut off by the announcement. "Everyone pay attention." Says the oh so familiar voice of one of the ten great saints, Makorov. "There will be a special tournament held this year to prove who's the strongest mage in the school." Makorov continues. "There will be teams picked from the highest marks in school."

"Oh, I'm not in this." I mumble.

"First team; Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Hearfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Laxus Dreyar, Evergreen, Freed Justine, Bickslow, Max Alors, Levy McGarden, Jet , Cana Alberona, Warren Rocko, Droy, Elf-man Strauss, and Lisana Strauss." There's a pause as I nearly scream. "Oh and Natsu Dragneel."

I sigh in satisfaction. "J-Juvia i-isn't in you're t-team?" Juvia stutters.

"Ah yes, now the second team. Rufus Lore, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Minerva Orlanda, Yukino Aguria, Orga Nanagear, Dobengal, and you know that whole weird group that you have." Makorov says. "Third team is Lyon Vasita, Sherry Blendy, Yuka Suzuki, Toby Horhorta, Jura Neekis, and Chelia Blendy."

Juvia has started to tear up. "I'm not even on Lyon-sama's team, that means I have bad marks!"

Makorov isn't done yet. "Fourth team is Hibiki Lates, Eve Tearm, Ren Akatsuki, Jenny Realight, Ichiya Kotobuki, Nichiya, and Karen Lilica." There's a long pause and the sound of paper turning. "Next team, team five; Gajeel Redfox, Juvia Lockster, Sue, Boze, Totomaru, Sol, and Aria."

"Juvia's stuck with those creeps?" Gray says out of nowhere.

"Be quiet, I don't think he's done yet." Erza whispers.

There's silence. "Oh, this is a small team... team six is Jellal Fernandes, Ultear, and Meredy." Everyone literally turns and looks at the three sitting together. But then turn their attention back to the annoucement. "Team seven; Risley Law, Milliana, Arana Webb, Beth Vanderwood, and Kagura Mikazuchi. Eight is Midnight, Cobra, Angel, Racer, Hoteye, Imitatia, Grim Reaper, and Lapointe." There's a very long pause and we all start to talk until, "Number nine is Sugerboy, Mary Hughes, Dan Straight, and Coco. Every team will have a strong leader, but they will not be able to attend the games."

Erza's P.O.V.

I would be jumping with joy, but I can't help but feel guilty for Juvia, and not to mention but Gajeel isn't on our team either! I wonder why though...

I'm about to talk when all I hear is Makorov yell, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.9K 125 25
This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having children, they soon grow up to become a grou...
252K 4.1K 30
The dragon slayers of Fairy Tail are acting weird. Somethings going on... Will the girls survive? Nalu, Gale, Miraxus, RoWen.Yukino x Sting, Rogura...
91.8K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
30.1K 453 15
The children of NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe. LaxMira, JeRza, and even RoWen! It sets place in Magnolia, where the number one guild in Foire stays. The all fa...