INTERNET FRIENDS | 태형 x Y/N ✔

By malfxysbby

[COMPLETED] {K.T.H FF} 태형 x Y/N x 방탄소년단 x 엑소 x 블랙핑크 Highest Rangkings [#3 internetfriends #1 friendfiction] D... More

Chapter 1 ~New school, new life~
Chapter 2 ~Mr Mochi~
Chapter 3 ~Live in hell~
Chapter 4 ~Red card~
Chapter 5 ~League of Battles~
Chapter 6 ~Detention with EL DIABLO~
Chapter 7 ~MUCH, MANY & A LOT OF~
Chapter 8 ~Falling in love~
Chapter 9 ~Kim TaeJi~
Chapter 10 ~Sorry but...~
Chapter 11 ~I'm Oh Y/N, nice to meet you~
Chapter 12 ~You're asking the expert here~
Chapter 13 ~Are you even studying?~
Chapter 14 ~Chanyeol speaks Italian~
Chapter 15 ~My heart or my mind?~
Chapter 16 ~Friends?~
Chapter 17 ~When did they become so close?~
Chapter 18 ~Let's end this~
Chapter 19 ~Marriage?~
Chapter 20 ~Mr Ex~
Chapter 21 ~Forgive me~
Chapter 22 ~That's mine pt.1~
Chapter 23 ~That's mine pt.2~
Chapter 24 ~Being shy around him~
Chapter 25 ~Will you be mine?~
Chapter 26 ~Promise~
Chapter 27 ~I like her~
Chapter 28 ~Volunteers~
Chapter 29 ~Flustered~
Chapter 30 ~... DATE!?~
Chapter 31 ~Kim TaeHyung~
Chapter 32 ~Scammed?~
Chapter 33 ~Authentic or not?~
Chapter 34 ~Volunteer work~
Chapter 35 ~Shin RyuJin~
Chapter 37 ~A sudden hangout~
Chapter 38 ~The Event~
Chapter 39 ~Destiny~

Chapter 36 ~Was it all an act?~

91 6 0
By malfxysbby

It was lunch time and I kept thinking about, the kiss I gave Taehyung.

I didn't want to do it.

But I want this thing over, as soon as possible.

Taehyung's Pov

I kept thinking about Ryujin and about the thing she did.

I sighed and looked at Y/N, who is currently giving more task to Lisa and Jisoo.

"Am I using her?" I asked myself, whispering, "What the fuck?! No! You love her! Everyone knows and sees it in your eyes." Jimin stated, confused on why I uttered those words. "I don't know. Tbh, Ryujin kissed me earlier. Remember when I excused myself to go to the bathroom? She dragged me towards the rooftop and... there she kissed me and said she wants me back." I said and rubbed my temples,

"I don't think that you're using her. We all know that the more you hate, the more you love" Jimin stated, and for a fact that's true. We both hate each other but at the end, we're here. In love...

Jimin paused, and suddenly utters, "You & Y/N are exactly like that.",

"Plus, you both hated each other, then eventually fell in love. Ryujin can't destroy that." Jimin stated the truth. "What happened between you and Ryujin is already in the past. You have Y/N now, she helped you a lot with things, not to mention, she's also your internet friend. Bro, no offence, but the older you kinda suck, the Kim Taehyung I'm seeing right now, when Y/N came, it's a lot better. That Oh Y/N over there changed you and made you a better person" Jimin patted my shoulder.

I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"I'll try not thinking about it" I said and walked towards Y/N, "Hey... uhm, can we talk?" I asked, looking at her, grabbing their attention to me.

"Sure" Y/N said and I dragged her a little far from the others, "Do you love me?" I asked, while I looked at her deeply in the eyes.

"Taehyung... what kind of question is that? If I don't love you, why would I be with you? Of course, I love you Taehyung.", she cupped my face, staring at me with her lovely eyes. "I love you so much" She said and pinched my cheeks. I also pinched her cheeks.
"I love you tooooooooooo so so much!!!" I whispered with a low tone.

~~~

Y/N's Pov

We went towards the cafeteria to have lunch and after, we have to get to our work.

I yawned covering my mouth, while we walked inside the cafeteria.

"Just order me anything guys..." I said and sat on our table to reserve it for everyone.

I hugged my head and tried getting myself to sleep.

But all I felt was being wide awake.
Suddenly, a tight grip around my arm made me groan and pulled me towards the corridors.

It was Irene and her friends.

"It's been a while. What now?" I asked, as if I'm simply asking them 'What's up?'.

"You have to see this! I know we're not friends and all... but trust me this time" Irene said and gave me her phone and so, she played the video,

Taehyung and Ryujin were at the rooftop.

They were talking, then she just pinned Taehyung on the wall.

"What do you want?" Tae asked coldly,

"I want you. I want you back. I can't help but fall in love with you again" Ryujin said and touched his triceps.

He can't help but to tremble at her touch.
He was afraid and was melting at her touch.
He stood straight up trying to act tough.

"I want you back" Ryujin said and kissed him.

He was frozen on his spot not moving
She finally pulled out.

"I missed you" Ryujin said and walked away.

He stood there for a moment and ran out of the rooftop

I had a blank expression.

"How do I even know this video is not edited or fake?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. Slightly raising an eyebrow.

"Thought you'd ask." Irene said and she signaled someone to go out, then there she stood, Ryujin.

"I'm sorry, but I love him. I can't let him be with you. I'm going to do everything, to get him back" Ryujin said in a cold tone. "Tsk! I know he wouldn't do that. I trust him and nothing can change that. Now leave me alone!" I said and shouted the last part, freeing myself from her friend's grip and went back to the cafeteria.

I went back to my previous position and kept thinking about the video.

He won't do that.
He wouldn't.
I trust him.
He couldn't possibly do that to me, we just recently got together.

I was mad and furious at Irene, her friends, Ryujin... as well as Taehyung. But I have to find evidence.

That is when I decided...

Detective Y/N is back.

I heard the chairs getting pulled and so I looked up, avoiding eye contact with Tae.

"Tae... do you have something to tell me?" I blurted out, as his gaze focused on me. I looked at him with fierce eyes, "What?" He was nervous, "N-nothing. There's nothing for me to tell" Tae said his voice cracked at the end, "Okay then" I said, playing along.

~~~

-Next day-

I excused myself and went towards the hallways and unexpectedly saw Irene and Ryujin.

I hid behind a locker and started listening to their conversation.

"So what now? Could you give me my money? I did everything you told me to do. So let's end it here and she already knows about me and Tae, so we stop here. Now give me the money!" Ryujin said, kind of demanded. But still, Irene glared at her.

"Money? Forget about that. Make Y/N jealous or if possible kiss him in front of her. That would break her heart and she'll end up crying to her big brother. And so their relationship will break and I get my own revenge" Irene explained, her eyes shimmering... proud of her own plan.

"But the money is important. You promised! I have to pay for the hospital bills of my mom! She's gonna die if you won't lend me the money!!! I didn't ask about the dress and so, if my family didn't go bankrupt, I wouldn't be crawling down, at your feet to ask you for money!" Ryujin explained, furiously looking at Irene "And you know how much I love Mark. Not Taehyung" She added, "Chill. And promises are meant to be broken, next month could do." Irene said, as she stood up, uncrossing her arms over her chest.

"But they'll kick my mom out of the hospital!!" Ryujin slightly shouted.

"I don't fucking care bitch. Even if we're friends for almost 8 years. I don't give a damn shit about your life, so better do what I tell you or money won't arrive in your pockets! Let me remind you of something, it wasn't so nice to pretend to be poor and be a gold digger. You faked your identity, even to your own ex boyfriend Taehyung." Irene stated, as if she really knew how Ryujin felt. I felt pity towards the both of them. Yet angry.

That bitch!
Ryujin is out of this. Even though she did 'scam' Taehyung when they were together, it's bad, but hearing Irene say hurtful words like that to her, Ryujin is out of this... she simply wants her mom to be okay and no one can blame her for that.
Irene is the one with mental problems!

I sighed and went towards the bathroom without getting noticed.
~~~

-Next day-

I entered the school and saw Ryujin and Taehyung talking.

"Hey... what are you guys talking about?" I asked, popping in front of them.

But for a fact, I'm still mad at Tae that he didn't react when Ryujin kissed him. I know I shouldn't be mad, because he didn't kiss back, but damn it can you blame me!? He still let her kiss him! At this fucking moment, I just want to choke this god damn bitch for doing that. But thankfully I'm a decent person and have respect towards them. I'm also mad at Tae because he didn't even tell me about the rooftop incident.

I took my phone out, "Oh! Irene sent me a video..." I said, pretending as if I didn't watch the video yet.

"Why would Irene send you a video?" Taehyung asked, leaning closer to look at my phone's screen, I played the video in front of them, "Let me--" Ryujin stopped, her eyes widened.

...

...

...

"What is this?" I asked and was about to cry, "Aren't you going to tell me about this, Kim Taehyung-ssi?!?" I asked almost shouting. "Y-Y/N! I can explain! It's not what it looks like" Taehyung explained.

Ryujin was about to do her 'move' told by Irene, but before she can do so, I quickly pulled Taehyung's collar and kissed him.

Ryujin was confused and I felt everyone's attention on me and Tae.

.

.

We slowly parted from each other.

I ran towards Jin, where we were doing our assigned task.

"You did it?" Jin asked, I gave him thumbs up. "You're crying?" Jin asked, looking at me, "Of course. I have my ways to keep them away from each other and irritate Irene more" I said, with a grin plastered on my face, Jin glanced at me, while he smirked, liking the idea of me irritating the bitch of the school.

~~~

After school I found out where Ryujin's mom is.

I visited her mom,

"Uhmm, are you Ryujin's mom? I'm her classmate" I said and bowed before entering the room.

"Yes, so what's with the sudden visit, young lady?" She asked and smiled at me.

"Nothing much. I wanted to tell you how your daughter is such a caring person. I want to tell you, how your daughter's actions are pretty cool. I idolise her for having such courageous acts." I stated, making her feel proud of her daughter. "Really? It's nice to hear that. So what is the real motive you came and visited me?" She asked, weakly glancing at me.

"I owe your daughter a $500000 dress. I would gladly help you." I said, explaining to her what happened afterwards. "Don't worry about it, she'll do something about it. Don't think about this." Ryujin's mom said, slightly ashamed on how she knows, they never brought such an expensive dress, even if they're wealthy in the past.

I insisted, "I will pay for the hospital bill. Please don't mention anything to Ryujin. I don't want her to be upset and say she owes me too much. I'll make it look like, they had you here for free. I already talked to the workers and they agreed. I would gladly help Ryujin's mother." I said and bowed before leaving, she stopped me, "Oh my dear... thank you. Thank you so much" She said and I turned around smiling at her and received it back. "It's nothing, ma'am" I bowed once again, leaving her to rest.

~~~

"Mission C complete" I slightly mumbled.

Lisa and Jisoo squealed.

And I did the same.

Well Jin, Jisoo and Lisa knows about this. And so they're supporting me for my plan.

~~~

-Next day-

We were again at school and was going to do our first hour of lesson and get back to our assigned tasks.

I was about to enter, when I saw Ryujin and Taehyung talking once again.

I quietly entered and sat on my seat and of course they notice.

I haven't talked to Tae that much, these past days.

I would ignore him as well.
In text, group chats, and even his calls.

This plan includes avoiding people and one of those people that I need to avoid is Taehyung, even if it hurts and makes me miss him a lot.

I sighed and looked at Ryujin expressionless

I pressed a button under my desk.

"If you love him so much... then why don't you do it? Do it in front of me? And so I'll end it here, Taehyung-ah. It's so obvious you both... still like each other. I'm hurt by you pretending. Both of you." I said and a tear fell. "Y/N! Don't cry!" Tae said and was about to touch my cheek and wipe it away. I slapped it away and looked at Ryujin.

"Go on... he's all yours!" I said and was about to leave the room, but Ryujin stopped me.

"Y/N! It's not like that. Irene planned it all. For revenge. Me and Tae were..." Ryujin said and paused, "I know about it." Tae said, looking at me. "About what?" I asked pretending. "I needed money to help my mother. Then I ended up hurting you. I'm sorry, I'm desperate." Ryujin explained, slightly begging me to forgive her.

Jin, Jisoo, Lisa and Jimin (he found out eventually) entered and started clapping.

By that time, I already stopped recording.

I wiped my tears away and bowed.

"Thank you!" I said, bowing to my audience.

Ryujin and Tae sat there confused.

"Plot twist baby!" I said and held up my phone with Irene's commanding voice towards Ryujin. The day Irene commanded Ryujin around. The day I listened to their conversation.

"Yah!" Ryujin said, shocked at the sudden plot twist.

"And you love Mark. " I said and smiled, "I forgive you. You just had to do it. No worries Ryujin. It's Irene here that's having her mental problems" I said and gave her another smile and Jin, Jisoo, Lisa, Jimin & I chuckled giving each one of them a high five.

"You planned it all?!?!" Taehyung asked, still stunned by how they both were easily fooled, cause... avoiding him made it a little more convincing. GO Y/N, GO Y/N, GO!

"I didn't know you're so smart Tae" Jin teased, "I also thought you both are dating, but at the end Y/N explained" Jisoo said, giggling. "(Your ship name with Tae) my ship!!!!" Lisa said cheering,

"And my best friend is on the top!" Jimin said and they gave each other a fist bump, "And so you kiss him... always when we both are talking is also... a part of the plan?" Ryujin asked, looking at all of us except Tae. Jin nodded.

"Well, you can't blame me. What happened at the rooftop is nothing more than a kiss made by only Ryujin, while Tae didn't do it back. But I'm mad at you... more like FURIOUS that you didn't do a FUCKING thing KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted the last part, "Chill! So the avoiding part is also planned?" Tae asked, "No! That was true. I want to avoid you here as well. We're ending it all here Tae. The feelings aren't mutual anymore. I don't like you... anymore" I said and crossed my arms.

Tae came running towards me and held my shoulders shaking me.

"Y/N, please don't." Tae said with pleading eyes, "I don't want you close to me! I don't like you anymore!" I shouted, but didn't remove his grip on my shoulder, "I want you closer and I don't like you because... I love you!" I added and hugged him by his waist.

He got shocked and then realised.

"You're making me nervous! Fuck you" Taehyung said, "I love you too" I said, innocently smiling at him and we continued hugging, while the others only smiled at us.

Just then...

"AHEM! DO YOUR CUDDLING MOMENTS OUT OF THE SCHOOL GROUNDS!" Mr Kim or should I say our homeroom teacher and also Tae's uncle said, fake coughing.

"Sorry sir!" We both said and separated from each other and went to our seats.

Jin and Jisoo went to their class.

And so the lesson soon started.

I'm a really great actress, considering the fact that even Taehyung fell for that.

I hope Irene will get a taste of her medicine soon...

To be continued...

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PICTURES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 110 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
174K 5.3K 50
Hi everyone! This is my first ff i hope you will like it. Btw let's start. This ff talks for a girl who has a boyfriend but his boyfriend will cheat...