Be Mine (Niall Horan Fan-Fict...

By NiallerzPrincess123

----COMPLETED---- Christi Bryan had a very painfull past and she doesn't even wanna think about boys. Is that... More

Birthday shopping [Chapter 1]
The Kiss [Chapter 3]
Wasn't she supposed to be my date? [Chapter 4]
A Mistake? [Chapter 5]
What happened? [Chapter 6]
Boyfriend [Chapter 7]
She Loves You [Chapter 8]
Be Mine? [Chapter 9]
The wild side of me [Chapter 10]
John [Chapter 11]
Hate [Chapter 12]
Don't go up there [Chapter 13]
You Freaking Stupid Cheater [Chapter 14]
LA [Chapter 15]
Girls Nights, Suprises And Unexpected Concerts [Chapter 16]
Goodbye Kiss [Chapter 17]
A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL MY READERS AND FANS
Unexpected words [chapter 18]
The first match [chapter 19]
Labby [chapter 20]
Don't cry your heart out [chapter 21]
More than it was supposed to be [chapter 22]
Phase 3 [Chapter 23]
The Way I Loved You [chapter 24]
Armani Mania [chapter 25]
Be Mine [chapter 26]
A.N. LOL I KNOW IM ANNOYING!
How to tell the fans [chapter 27]
My secret notebook [Chapter 28]
You're my inspiration [chapter 29]
The dream [Chapter 30]
Unsuccesful family reunions [chapter 31]
This much just for a commercial?! [Chapter 32] (part 1)
This much just for a commercial?! [Chapter 32] (part 2)
Dates, tears and kisses [Chapter 33]
The worst sight a girl could see [Chapter 34]
I trust you [Chapter 35]
Liar...or not? [Chapter 36]
Our way to apologize [Chapter 37]
You're safe now [Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39] (Sneek peak)
The Interview [Chapter 39]
McDonald's [Chapter 40]
The Horan Family [Chapter 41]
Trainings [Chapter 42]
Reward Kiss [Chapter 43]
Birthday [Chapter 44]
Unexpected Consequences [Chapter 45]
Letting Them Know [Chapter 46]
Ultrasounds And...Twitter Suprises... [Chapter 47]
Forever [Chapter 48]
Darkness [Chapter 49]
DETAILS ABOUT SEQUEL AND SPECIAL THANKS

Falling for the blonde [Chapter 2]

48.7K 739 120
By NiallerzPrincess123

Hello lovelies! Chappie 2 is up! But you already know that haha XD 

So, vote, fan, comment and send any kind of positive feedback it really means the world to me! xxxxx

----EDITED----

CHAPTER 2

ZAYN’S  POV

‘’Do you girls want to stay in our flats tonight?”

I honestly asked that in a friendly way. Harry got too flirty with Amy, and Louis and Christi seemed close too, as friends, I mean, Louis had a girlfriend. Plus,I liked them and I was hoping they say yes, but I knew that they would probably refuse the offer and think I'm a pervert, which I'm not. I don't want anything to happen, I just wanna get to know them better, they seem like nice girls. And Harry and Amy would make a cute couple. And maybe, just maybe Niall and Christi.

‘’Yeah, please, we wanna get to know you better!’’  Liam joined me.

‘’Nooo...we can’t, our parents are going to worry...’’

‘’C’mon Christi, why so worried? It's not like we're gonna try anything!’’ Louis pouted his bottom lip out.

‘’We can tell mum and dad we’re having a sleepover at friend’s house. We’re not going to lie, are we?’’ Amy suggested.

‘’I don't know if that’s a good idea’’ Christi hesitated again. 

‘’If you don’t want to come, okay, but I’m not letting your sister go. Are you going to leave her with four  boys?'' Harry got  that devilous smile on his face again.

‘’I guess not...’’

‘’YAAYYY’’ We all screamed

‘’I don’t know how am I going to explain this to mum and dad.’’

‘’I’ll do it for ya sissy’’ Amy offered.

‘’Thanks’’

‘’It’s the least I can do’’

‘’True’’

''Geez enough with the sass!'' The red haired girl rolled her eyes.

30 minutes later in Louis and Harry’s flat

‘’Okay, mum I'll call you.Yes, friend’s house.Yes mum, I'm sure it’s friend. I’ll call tommorow. Bye’’  Amy hung up.

‘’This was easier than I expected’’ She stated.

‘’Soo...I forgot to ask you, when’s your birthday?’’ I asked Christi.

‘’Oh, in two days.’’ She replied. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

‘’Anything wrong with that?’’

‘’No, just, Niall’s birthday is in two days too, what a coincidense. Oh look, he’s skyping us right now.’’ I pressed the answer button, then all the lads sat in front of the camera, except for Harry, he was too busy snogging the face out of Amy. I noticed Christi stepped aside. I guess she was shy.

We answered the call, and then shirtless Niall showed up on the screen. Actually, he was wearing only boxers.I glanced at Christi, she was looking at the ground, blushing.

‘’Um, Nialler, you might want to take some clothes on.’’ I chuckled. He gave me the confused look. I turned the camera so he can see the blushing Christi and the lovebirds.

‘’Oh’’ He blushed too and he dressed up.

‘’Nialler, this is our new friend Christi, and that’’ Louis pointed to Amy ’’Is her sister Amy, more precisely Harry’s new girlfriend.’’

‘’She’s not my girlfriend!’’ Harry suddenly got interested into our conversation.’’Are you?’’ He asked her.

‘’I don't know, am I?’’

‘’Um...do you want to be?’’

‘’Maybeee....Probabllyyy...HELL YEAH!!!’’ She yelled making all of us laugh so hard.

‘’Gosh Haz it's weird to ask a girl to be your girlfriend when you only met her few hours ago’’ Liam interrupted the flirting.

‘’I can’t say I agree with you, it’s still Amy who we’re talking about’’ Christi  joined with a smile.

‘’I can't help it she's so beautiful!'' Harry said making Amy blush slightly. ''Okay, so Niall, this is my new girlfriend Amy.’’ He sat in front of the camera.

‘’So how did you guys meet?’’ Niall was curios.

‘’Well, we went out to buy you birthday presents, and look who was shopping for their birthday too!’’

‘’When’s your birthday?’’ He asked Christi.

‘’In two days.’’

‘’Really?!’’

‘’Yup!’’ Christi said popping the 'p'.

‘’My birthday is in two days too!’’

‘’I know, the lads mentioned that like million times’’ She laughed. 

‘’Soo...have you got a boyfriend?’’

Awww wittle Nialler has a cwwuusshh. I could always recognize when he had one. He kinda zoned out and blushed and stuff. I think he even might be falling for Christi. It was soon, but they'd look cute together. Plus, I think Christi liked him too. They sure would make a cute couple together. 

 CHRISTI’S POV

‘’So...have you got a boyfriend?’’

Niall asked me. My smile faded and my eyes watered. I really didn’t want to cry in front of everybody, but I couldn’t fight against it. I guess Amy heard his question too because she gave me a hug and tried to calm me down.

‘’Shhh shhh don’t cry Christi, please don’t cry. We talked about that, I thought you agreed to get over it.’’

‘’Did I say something wrong?’’ I could see Niall’s worried face on the screen.

‘’No no I’m just being stupid again’’ I sniffled and wiped my tears with my sleeve.

‘’Do you want me to show you where you’re going to sleep?’’ I  heard Harry’s voice.

‘’No, I’ll sleep on the couch’’

''Nonsense! We're all staying here and NO ONE is going to sleep on a couch, okay?''

''Okay.'' I nodded at the curly haired boy.

‘’Um, guys, I gotta go now, but I’m really looking forward to see you tommorow. Bye’’

Niall looked at me with a smile on his face. I forced a smile back. God, he was beautiful. He had blonde hair with few brown parts -I guess he was bleaching too- and deep blue eyes. I mentally slapped myself. Why was I analysing a boy that I met 15 minutes ago? He was really cute though. Oh no, I couldn’t let myself fall for him. I couldn’t let myself get broken hearted again. No!

‘’Hey Li-Li did you see Nialler’s face when he saw the blushing Christi?’’ Louis asked Liam with a huge grin.

‘’Wait! Christi was blushing?!?!?!’’ Amy’s eyes widened. Oh, god I was sooo busted.

‘’Yeah, why?’’

‘’She never blushes. Last time she blushed was almost two years ago when the coolest boy in the school  told her she was the prettiest girl in the universe! I think someone’s got a crush on Nialllll!’’ She winked at me.

‘’I ain’t got a crush on Niall! Maybe a little.’’ I caught myself whispering the last part. Oh god! Was I really falling for Niall Horan? Yup! I fell for him in 15 minutes! I must've broken some record! This is amazing! Note my sarcasm.

‘’Don’t worry sissy, feelings are nothing to be ashamed of.’’

‘’That’s not the problem. I’m afraid that if I let myself  fall in love, I’ll get broken hearted again.’’ I said, not realising that the lads were still here.

‘’Christi, I hate to interrupt, but Niall’s not the type of guys that treat girls like they're just another in the million. Actually think he likes you!’ Zayn exclaimed.

‘’Well, he looks like a nice lad but I can’t risk again, Zayn. Oh god, I’m so sleepy.'' I yawned. ''Goodnight everyone!’’

NIALL’S POV

I woke up due to some loud noise, and I saw my family’s faces staring at me. They were singing the ‘Happy birthday’ song. Tommorow  was my birthday, but I wasn’t going to be here, so I celebrated with my family today. I smiled and stood up. My clock said 7:30. I had only hour and a half with my family, then I was flying back to the UK. I knew I didn’t spend much time with my family but I was really looking forward for the flight because of that girl –Christi. She wasn’t like the other girls. When I saw her I felt something, something that I’ve never felt before. Was it possible for me to be falling for the girl I knew only for one day? I showered and went straight to the kitchen. I smelled mum’s pancakes and I set the table. I didn’t usually do it, but I was in a good mood today.

‘’Morning Niall’’ A sleepy Greg greeted me.

‘’Morning bro.’’

‘’Happy birthday!’’

‘’Thanks, but it’s tommorow, you know...’’

‘’Whatever. A little birdie told me that you met a cute girl without telling me.’’ He winked. My eyes widened.

‘’How did you know about that?’’ I said and his eyes grew big too.

‘’I didn’t. I just wanted to see your reaction.’' He chuckled. ‘’So, where did you meet the girl?’’

‘’She was with the lads when I skyped them.’’

‘’So she’s in London?’’

‘’Yup’’ I smiled.

‘’Hmph. Name?’’

‘’Christi.’’

‘’Christi what?’’

‘’I think Bryan, I don't know. Her birthday is also tommorow!’’ I almost yelled. Greg raised an eyebrow.

‘’Really?’’

‘’Yeah! At least that was what she told me. But she doesn’t look like a liar.’’ 

''Okay, whatever you say bro! Now c'mon, mum and dad are waiting in the living room, come and open the presents, we don't have much time, y'know!''

He frowned. I hated the fact I only saw my family for breaks, holidays and birthdays. It was awful, but that was the price for fame, and right now, I wouldn't change anything my life.

''Okay, okay! I'm coming!'' I ran in the living room, flashing a smile to my parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later, I was in the UK airport, waiting for the guys to pick me up. They showed up after five minutes and ran to me.

‘’Niall! Long time no see, lad!'' I heard Lou’s voice.

‘’Yeah! I missed you guys!’'

‘’Hey Nialler, someone came to see youuu.’’ Harry winked at me with his arms wrapped around his girlfriend Amy. I raised an eyebrow.

And then she showed up. More beautiful then any other girl in the world. She was wearing a short red dress with floral design and plain white high heels. Her wavy brown hair was flying around because of the wind and her green eyes were shining on the daylight. She looked stunning.

‘’Hi. I’m Niall’’ I said. She giggled.

‘’I know.’’

‘’Um guys, we should get going. You can finish your flirting on the way home’’

Liam interrupted us. Christi gave him a death glare. I didn’t know was it because he interrupted us or because he said we were flirting.

‘’We’re not flirting.’’ I defended myself

‘’Okay Nialler, whatever you say’’

Zayn smirked and pushed me into the van. I sat on Christi’s left side, Harry on her right side with Amy in his lap, next to them was Zayn, Louis was driving and Liam was in the passenger’s seat.

‘’So, Christi, how old are you?’’ I started a conversation

‘’Tommorow sixteen.’’

She smiled. She didn’t look sixteen. I thought she was at least seventeen. Well, I guess she wasn’t  that  young, she had only two years less then me.

’’You?’’ She asked.

‘’Tommorow eighteen.’’ She giggled.

‘’What’s funny?’’

‘’You copied my phrase.’ She said and grinned.

‘’Sorry.’’

‘’It’s ok.’’ She said and rested her head on my shoulder. The edges of my lips curled up. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. I could hear Amy and the lads giggling but I didn’t pay attention. Louis nudged Liam in the chest and whispered.

‘’Our  wittle Nialler has a cwush!’’

‘’Hey! I heard that! I ain’t got a crush!’’ I lied.

‘’Oh you do!’’

‘’I don’t!’’ I glanced at Christi and she was just smiling.

‘’Yeah, whatever’’ He gave up, knowing I wouldn't admit when she was here.

Christi was laying in my arms until we got in front of the building. We stood up and the lads led me to my flat. Wait- my flat?

‘’What are we doing here?’’ I asked confused. Liam turned around so he was now facing me.

‘’Well, since we spent lots of time in the other flats, we thought a little change would be nice.''

‘’Okay, whatever’’ I unlocked the door and let them in.’’I’m hungry.’’ I said.

‘’Me too!’’ Zayn shouted.

‘’Does anyone in this room know how to cook?’’ I glanced around.

‘’Um..well..I can make something if you want but I’m not a very good cook.’’ Christi offered hesitantly.

‘’Liar. Her meals are sooo tasty I even think Niall would ilke them more than Nando’s.’’ Amy stated. My eyes lit up. Better than Nando's?!

‘’Cook something for us! Pleeaasee!!!’’ I begged with my puppy face.

‘’Well I can’t say no to that one...’’ She pinched my cheek, grinning and went into the kitchen.

______________________________________________________________________

Hello there again! Did ya like the chappie? Do you think I should continue with this? Would you PWEEZE send positive feedback? Thank you darlings!

Luv ya all!!! xxxxxxxxxx

~NiallerzPrincess123 aka Kristina <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...
73.9K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
5.4K 147 18
Briana Jungwirth was a normal girl until she met Louis from One Direction. After a steamy love affair Briana finds herself pregnant, and wondering wh...
32.1K 809 62
Brianna Collins is just a normal teenager. Is she? No. Her college life was miserable. Her life is the one teenagers never wanted. Being bullied all...