Lost In The Woods

By Fyi555

Hi there! , so this is a fanfiction of leo! I love writing tmnt leo fanfiction since i love him so much!! ^^... More

What Could Go Wrong?
Is This Real?
Camping Here We Go !
Missing
Empty Shades
Hidden Tree
Part Of The Journey
The Family Story
Tears Of The Forest
Chapter 10
Ceiling Hidden
Shadows In The Katanas
Darkness In The Way....
The three glows
Trying hard .......
What is going on ?!
Feeling something ?....
Hopes and glows ..
Lady in white
Love and lost
Meeting the others ....?!
Grey and blind
Reunion .....
Planing hard .
What death ?!?!
It has begun .
Dont leave...
Void loneliness
Earth at last.

Hello!

249 9 3
By Fyi555

Hey guys! How is everyone! God I missed this story, i missed all of you!💙I was scrolling down, and I saw how horrible the first few chapters were compared to the last ones.

And I gotta say writing this book was really fun, I thank everyone that read it, it helped me with my writing skills and shit, guess I might rewrite/edit the story, still not sure.

So yesterday I drew Celestia! My forgotten baby! Yeah I ain't posting it on my art book, I felt like it was better if I posted it here!

I did draw her in the past,and posted it once in this book, but then I redraw her a couple of years ago? Not sure if I showed you but here you go because I love redrawing, I'll post the original one which was drawn in 2014 too!

So here Celestia is through some of my art stages! I just felt like I had to share with you this!

Plus last time I updated anything on this book was last year.

Well I think this was all, oh for those who want to read any more stories please check my newest book "Faith is love" I've been working hard on those released chapters, alittle support would really help!

Characters are humans,  it's a TMNT  human AU, i felt that many people stopped being interested in the fandom which is sad, I just hope you guys like the story please check It!💙

Love you all!

-bye
-fairuz✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 503 30
Leo, Raph, and Karai have to deal with high school while Mikey, Donnie, and April have to deal with middle school. Join in on this random story which...
2.4K 69 10
Teo is a female turtle that grew up in the underworld of the Yokai with her mad scientist father, Barum Draxum. Her day gets turned around when the b...
9.9K 291 25
Just a short story about what would happen if I meet the TMNT gang. What would happen to me if I fell in love with the leader in the blue mask? Will...
16.2K 691 14
This is book 3 of my TMNT FanFic. Victoria has made hard decisions in her life, but the next few months will prove to be difficult. She will win and...