HP | Fred Weasley X F!Reader...

By aizawas-bitch

fuckin eh you're Y/n Potter Harry's sister have fun More

Background
Always and Forever
Eleventh Birthday
Diagon Ally
Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day Pt. 1
First Day Pt. 2
Room of Requirement
Christmas
One More Week
Back at Last
Sirius?
Percy's Got a Crush
Second Year
Quidditch Pt. 1
Quidditch Pt. 2
Fred the Knight
A Temporary Love Potion
Christmas (again) Part One- Spending Time with Charlie Weasley
Christmas Part Two
Going Back
Final Day of Second Year
Back Home
Changes with Fred
A Dog in the Alley
*PICREW*
Alicia Makes Amends
A Grand Enterance Part One
A Grand Enterance Part Two
Life at Home
Bludger Mishaps
Quidditch Match
Marauders Map
Feel Better
Trust Dumbledore
Troubles Ahead
Girl Problems Part One
Girl Problems Part Two
You're Welcome
House Cup

Train Ride

6.4K 155 287
By aizawas-bitch

REMUS POV

After Diagon Alley things have been far more quiet. (Y/N)'s been reading a lot more and studying for her first year. She's also been writing to the Weasleys often, particularly the twins. And she's been doing a "project" in her room, she won't tell me what it is though but I can always smell heavy ingredients indicating that it's a potion.

She reminds me of myself, wasting the days away reading and studying. If I hadn't met the marauders I'd sure I'd have been exactly like Percy, completely diverged in books and studies.

I just hope when the time comes to go to Hogwarts she'll get the friends she deserves, she's only ever played with the neighborhood kids and Fred and George. When she's gone I'll worry myself to death over that girl, but I know she'll be safer at Hogwarts with normal witches and wizards than with me.

(Y/N) POV

Over the past few days I've been able to try to start brewing Wolfsbane. I used the many skills Remus taught me in all my future classes- specifically potions. In fact, I'm on the final steps for Wolfsbane, all that's left is to bathe it in moonlight. The full moon is tomorrow so I'll be able to catch the light from my window.

I let out a sigh, if you've brewed this incorrectly it could have disastrous effects. Luckily, there's a way to test it, but I'm running out of time. Hogwarts is tomorrow and I'd have to bag the potions without Remus knowing so that I could send it to him.

~*~

After about an hour I'm completely sure and confident about the Wolfsbane. I lazily get up and stretch, then I hear Remus.

"Dinner is ready! Come down Coco, some very important guests are joining us today!" I sigh and head down the stairs. When I'm down I see the Weasleys all next to the table. I stare at them wide-eyed until I show a bright smile.

"Hey guys!" I say as I hug Molly.

"Hello dear! You look marvelous!" Molly awes at me. I look down at my outfit and see that it's extremely simple and definitely nothing "marvelous".

"Thanks..."

"Hey (Y/N), what's up." George nods at me. I smile and greet him.

"Hey Fred." I say. Fred looks at me and smiles slightly. "Hey (Y/N)."

"Hey Percy, Charlie." I acknowledge both of them. Charlie throws finger guns at me with a smirk and Percy doesn't respond.

We all sit down at the table as Remus levitates trays of food over.

~*~

After dinner, I hear Remus say something.

"Molly what's the time?" Remus asks behind me.

"It's- oh dear! We'd better get you lot on the train before we miss it! Do you have floo powder by any chance?" She asks Remus.

"Of course." Remus says, gesturing to the fireplace.

~*~

By the time we finally arrive at platform 9 3/4 Molly is already giving directions. "Ok, line up! Charlie, you first." She orders.

He lines up to the wall, takes a few steps back, and charges full speed at it, jumping onto the ends of his cart as soon as the wall makes contact with him all the while screaming "WOO!" Molly simply sighs and tells Percy to go next.

He, very swiftly and orderly, walks through the wall. George and Fred were next, linking arms and racing through the wall. Finally it was me and Remus.

"Are you ready for the best years of your life Coco?" He inquires with proud eyes.

I take a breath. "I'm ready." I look back at him with a pained smile. I was a nervous wreck. He senses this and holds my hand comfortingly. We take a few steps back and charge at the wall together.

As I'm brought through I see the most beautiful world I could've imagined. A huge scarlet train shines boldly at the station. I look around in awe as Remus's eyes shimmer with nostalgia. Eventually he looks at me and lowers down to my level.

"Goodbye Remmy. I'll miss you." I say, jumping onto Remus and hugging him. I hear his breath hitch as I look at him. Both our eyes were glossy as he tucked some hair behind my ear. "I'll miss you too. I love you (Y/N), so much." I smile sadly. "I love you too. I promise to write." I say leaning back into the hug. "You'd better." He jokes with a light chuckle. The train then whistled. "Go on (Y/N)." Remus beckons as I take one last breath and head into the train.

~.~.~

As I board the train I search for the compartment where Fred and George have resided. I'm still looking as I hear a familiar voice scream "NO!" I rush over to the compartment and open it to see Fred leaning to George putting a bean in his face. I sigh and the two immediately stop and look at me. I just ignore it and sit across from them. Everything's silent for a moment as the twins look at me expectantly.

"Go on." I say reaching for a book.

"I dare you to try the yellow bean!" Fred yells.

"Only if you try the black one!"

"But-"

"Don't ignore the dare Fred!"

"Ugh, fine." They calmly sit across from each other and shake hands as I shake my head and chuckle. They look at me only for George to say "Only if (Y/N) eats the whole pack." My eyes widen as I look at them. They look at each other then at me as they both grab a pack and I grab my wand.

"You wouldn't dare." I say pointing my wand at them.

"Oh we dare." Fred says haughtily. Just then the train starts moving and they fall off the seat and onto the floor. I take the opportunity to get the packs of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and place them next to me with an innocent smile. They glare at me as they get up.

"And to think Freddy. We almost considered her a friend, and then she steals our food." He shakes his head disappointedly at me as I giggle. Fred turns to me with a playful smile. I feel a knot in my stomach as I shake my head and pick up (Favorite/Book).

~.~.~

"So what house do you wanna be in (Y/N)?" Fred asks. He's laying on his back with legs in George's lap as George leans against the corner lazily.

"Well" I began and closed my book. "I'd like any of them. Slytherin would be have the best teammates in any activity. I mean, sly and determined? Great future prank material too. Same with Gryffindor but they'd have the best teachers. Remus has told me all about Mcgonagall and Dumbledore. Ooh, Hufflepuff would have the most welcoming housemates, plus they're right by the kitchens. And Ravenclaw would have the best study guides and test helps. I'd never really have to worry for another test again!" I ramble.

George raises a brow at me as Fred smiles at how frantic I am. "How about you two?"

I'm immediately met with two "Gryffindor"s.

I roll my eyes and begin reading again as Fred and George's conversation becomes background noise. Slowly I feel myself drift to sleep.

FRED POV

Just as I'm about to explain to George how to further embarrass Ron when he comes to Hogwarts, I hear a thud. I look over to see (Y/N) dead asleep with her book on the floor. I reach over and set it neatly beside her and turn back to George. He looks at me with curiously.

"That was far too nice for you to do." He says confused.

"You know she'd kill us if I left her book on the dirty floor. She's been talking non-stop about (F/B) all summer." I joked.

THIRD PERSON POV

The rest of the time was spent with (Y/N)'s soft snores and Fred and George's lively conversation until a knock was heard at the door.

"Come in!" George whisper screamed so as not to wake (Y/N) and receive a fist to the face.

The door opened to reveal a boy seemingly also a first year. "Hey do you guys happen to have an extra potions book? I'm Lee Jordan by the way." He says with a nervous grin.

"I'm George and that's Fred. I don't have one but I'm almost certain (Y/N) does." George explains.

"Oh great! Could you ask them?" Lee said, looking extremely relieved.

"Nope." Fred and George simultaneously said.

"Why?"

"She's asleep."

"So?"

"Let me put it this way, I'd rather get thrown to the dragons without a wand than face the wrath of a half-asleep (Y/N)."

Lee got a mischievous look on his face. "Anybody got a marker?"

"What's a marker?"

"I-never mind I have one here."

~.~.~

(Y/N) POV

As I was dreaming I was suddenly shaken awake and met with Fred stifling a grin.

"Hey (Y/N) we're almost there." He said with a small smile.

"I recommend staying at least five feet away from me if you value your life." I grumbled tiredly. I stretched and put myself in a criss-cross position. I look over and I'm met with three chuckling faces.

"Who's this?"

"I'm Lee Jordan, pleasure to meet you." He said with a smirk. All of a sudden I hear George burst out laughing. Oh no.

"What did you three do?" I said.

I only got three giggles in response and a point to my face. I sigh and pull out a mirror.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I see a wide-smiling Fred, George dying of laughter on the floor, and Lee's accomplished grin. Never a good combination.

I pull out my wand and fix it. "Very funny, but you three better watch your backs." I say with a smirk.

THIRD PERSON POV

The rest of the train ride was spent with laughter between the four of them and plans for the year to come. And that began the spark of friendship that'd get them through the struggles of the coming year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 289K 75
โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) โ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
993K 26.4K 100
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค."
7.3K 221 21
DISCONTINUED | สแดแดœ ส/ษด แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด€ส€แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด€ แด‹ษชษดแด…| in which y/n l/n makes friends with the golden trio, she of course comes along on their adventures b...