LOVE OR NO LOVE

By chrissywannaballs

There is a girl named Tamia she is 23 yrs old she has a 4 yr old son named jaydon and a 7 yr old duaghter nam... More

LOVE OR NO LOVE

LOVE OR NO LOVE

98 1 0
By chrissywannaballs

Tamis Pov

"Baby wake up i looked up to see chriss shaking me if you dont get yo stinking ass breath on somewhere i said swatted his hand away he laughed aye that aint fair yea whatever i said."

"Babe you do need to get up tho we gotta take imani and jaydon to school ughh i said getting up out the bed aww my baby sleepy nigga move i said damnn well my bad i just shot him a look and he shut up immediatly."

"i walked to the bathroom and did my bussines i brushed my teeth and washed my face then i headed to imanis room."

"Imani baby wake up she groaned mommy just 5 more minutes uhh no now get yo lil ass up i said walking to her bathroom running her a bath now you need to bath and ill be back in here and you better be bathing yes ma'ma alright i said walking to jaydons room."

"Jaydon wake up!!!! i sleepy he said i know but you gotta get up mkay fine good boy i said laughing i ran him a bath and i let him wash his little body i be back mkay he said i went downstairs to see chriss searching through the fridge."

"he graoned before taking out a cup of noodles i snatched it out his hand what the fuck im hungry i laughed boy go upstairs and i will make you some breakfast he smiled thanks babe he said kissing the side of my face mhmm i said as he walked up the stairs."

"i got started on breakfast i made some chocalte pankes, bacon , eggs and, some ciannomon rolls i made everybody a plate and sat it on the table."

i walked upstairs to see jaydon out the tub "laying across his bed sleep with his towel wrapped around him i laughed JAYDON GET YO LITTLE ASS UP I SAID i up he said i just laughed i pulled him out some boxers to put on while he lotioned him self i took out his white shirt that say JAY in black letters his black pants and his black and white taxes."

"i helped him get dressed and i let him wear his balck and white truckfit hat Ok now go downstairs and eat your food is on the table ok he said skipping out the room i walked to imanis room to see her lotiong herself."

"i went to her closet and pulled out her leather skirt with her shirt that said mani in black letters and her black taxes also and some white socks she threw that on and i did her hair in a bun with her flower head band she looked cute."

"Mommy i looke so pretty thank you i smiled you welcome go downstairs and eat food on table."

"after that i walked to me and chris room to see chriss in only boxers lotioning himself he looked good too TAMIA!.......TAMIA... huh he chuckled you like what you see i laughed umm No whatever you know you like it but you seen my gold watch he asked yup its in the living room sitting on the table ight he said."

"Aye yeh i was thinking all of us could match today. i dont wanna be seen with yo big head ass i gave him a evil look damnn i was just playing i love you mhmm i said."

Anyway what color you want me to wear black and white i said the kids have on there shirt with they names so u can where yours ight i gotcha he said before going into our closet.

i walked into our bathroom ran a shower got in for about 5 minutes then i got out lotioned myself and i pulled out my black leather pants and my shirt that said mia in black letters i i got my black and white taxes also with black socks i threw that on and flat ironed my hair and added some jewerly.

i walked into our closet to get my gold micheal kors purse to see chriss with his matching outfit on but his shirt said chris he looked good to baby can you get my gold purse for me he reached to get and gave it to me thank ya mhm he said i walked to get my phone then i headed downstairs.

i fixed me a plate and ate it chris also did to i washed our plates out and then was ready to go kids get youll stuff and lets go i said i gave chria the keys he would be driving he dosent like a woman driving him places i dont know why.

We got into the car and drive off to the kids school Daddy ! wassuh lil man can you buy me the new spiderman game jaydon said well see chris said ok.

We had fianlly pulled up at the kids school bye mommy bye daddy they both said bye i said kissing both of there cheeks have a good day at school we watched them enter then pulled off.

So what you wanna do today i shrugged i dont know you know your birthday is next week what you wanna do i was thinking dinner with the family something simple i said you sure yup alright then.

10 minutes later....................

We had pulled up into olive garden i looked at him what ! im hungry i just chuckled we walked hand in hand inside and we were seated we want and got our food and were seated.

mia huhh i said stuffing my face with pasta slow down damnn chris said what im hungry ohk i was thinking about somerthing and what is that something. having another baby he said i dropped my fork and why do u want another one." you know imani and jaydon are growing up and i want another little one."

"i sighed i dont know we already have 2. "yeah i know that i want another boy tho ill think about it he nodded you know yo ass looks good in them pants right i laughed you is such a mess nahh like im serious he said smirking."

Chriss stop he laughed ok im just telling you but just to let you know when we get home that ass is mines whatever you say dick face he gave me a look i busted out laughing we finshed our food then left.

Where we going now i said youll see i rolled my eyes and just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

20 minutes later...............

"We had pulled up to the mall really chris now i gotta walk around in here." girl shut up you know you gone be in here trying buy the whole damn store i chuckled he knows me so well."

we walked hand in hand into the mall we went into journeys and he bought me some timberland boots after thar we went to footlocker and bought matching pairs of shoes for the kids and ourselves we then went to micheal kors and i bought a micheal kors backpack for imani i thought it was cutee we then we went into a few other stores.

Babe my feet is killing me i whined girl suck that shit up im almost finshed chris was paying for his stuff while i was complaining about my feet hurtin.

Ok lets go as we walked out the store i noticed this man was watching me but i payed no attention to him i just got closer to chriss and i held his hand tighter as we walked out the mall.

We made it to the car so now what he said i dont know well off to game stop i groaned why there i gotta go get this game for this spoiled ass lil boy he said alright i guess.

We drove off to game stop Ok imma just go in here and get this game you wanna stay in here i nodded me head yes ight i be right back.

Chris Pov

i walked into game stop to get jaydon his game when i seen my nigga trey and my girl Armana.

"Trey and Armana i yelled OMG CHRIS Armana yelled she came and tackled me with a hug. "Girl i havent seen you in a while." same here she said aye chris my nigga long time no see he said giving me dap what you doing here"

"Shid getting this game for yo spoiled ass god son she laughed where Tamia in the car lawdd let me go see my girl she said"

Tamias Pov

i scrolled through my instagram to see i had 506 follow requests and people tagging my in pictuers and asking my questions i was distracted when i heard knocking on my window i turned to see my bish Armana aOMG i screamed i unlocked my door got out and tackled Armana with a hug.

OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I YELLED i can tell the way u screaming and you tackled me i laughed girl where have you been i aksed girl me trey and the kids were in cali visting our parents. "girl you need to start calling a nigga or some shit she laughed i did but it go

to voicemail oh yeah i got my number changed here i said giving it to her."

"Ok ill call you i need to see my god children anyway same here i said i looked to see trey coming out the door wirh chris talking ."TREY MY NIGGA I YELLED tamia my nigga he said" i ran and gave him a hug damnn girl you getting thick you pregant my eyes lit up NO!! he laughed ohk."

"Trey i missed you i said yeah i missed seeing yo big head ass to where my god children i asked school duhh he said nigga dont get smart with me damnn mia you sure you aint pregant No!! i laughed mhmm i forreal Ok he said well i gave Armana my number so youll call us yall god children will be happy to see youll."

"youll still stay in Jobe Nope youll moved ? yup we stay on Cottonball." i know over them big ass houses yup i said smiling our house is brown and red youll know it when you see and our car parked outside."

"ight i gotcha Armana ok i hugged her and trey one more time before us going our separare ways. i got back into the car chris did also."

"It was good seeing them i said yeah aint seen my nigga or my girl in a long time forreal i said as we drove off."

"im ready to go home im hungry i said again damnn we just ate then you had 4 corny dogs from sonci at the mall shid you sure you aint pregant he said uhh No i aint miss my period or nothing i guess im just really hungry chriss just nodded his head."

10 minutes later..................

"We had pulled up at the house i got out soon as i enterd i flopped down on the couch ughh im so tired and my shoulders and feet are killing me i said."

"chriss came in behind me baby you really that tired yasss i said he came over to me and picked me up and carried me upstairs he took my shoes off and layed me in the bed he massaged me feet i was moaning and shit it felt so good my feet was killing me he then massaged my shoulders".

When he finshed we just layed up in the bed watching Love and basketball i checked the time to see 1:20 i set my alarm for 2:45 and ened up dozing off.

Chriss Pov

i was scrolling through my phone when i seen that tamia was sleep on my chest i kissed her fore head and gently moved her over to her side i got up and went downstairs.

i made me a cup of noodles i sat down and scrolled through the channels i got a phone call from my nigga ashton.

Me: "wassuh"

Ashton: "shid nun bout to lite"

Me: " thats wassup"

Ashton: "Bro you heard about what happened to keaundre and faelisha"

Me: shid nahh what happen

Ahston: you no how faelisha was pregant

Me: yea

Ashton: well keaundre had came home drunk high and all that shit they said he was going crazy and shit faelisha was trying calm him down and shit he end up stabbing the girl 5 times in her stomach they said she was rushed to the hospital.

Me: damnnnnnnn i hope she ok cuz me and faelisha was cool and all you know

Ashton: ya cuz she was one of them nice lil girl i dont know what the fvck was wrong with him.

Me: right something was wrong with him to do that tho

Ashton: yup bro imma hit ya up later

Me: ight

End of phone convo........

i cant belive he did that to that girl i said to myself i shook my head before getting comfortable on the couch i watched tv for a while then ened up dozing off.

2:45pm................

Tamias Pov

"i woke up to my alarm but to see that chriss was gone CHRIS i yelled i aint get no anwser i grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see him layed out on the couch i took a picture and put it on instagram."

"i sat my phone down on the table and jumped on him WAKE UP NIGGA I YELLED ."

"what the fvck mia he groaned i laughed get yo ass up damnn im getting up i busted out laughing good boy !" shut the fvck up he said i just laughed get up forreal tho"he got up and walked upstaris i followed behind him.

"i walked to the bathroom i brushed my teeth and fixed my hair i checked the time to see 2:48 i waited on chris to finsh what he was doing."

"after chris came out the bathroom i put my shoes on so did he and i grabbed my purse and we headed downstairs and i seen the bags sitting on the floor from early we got everything settled in its place then left to go pick up the kids.

Chris had finally pulled up at the school and i seen imani talking with her friends i guess and jaydon looking like he was bored.

look at that shit my son dont wanna be around them girls like that chris said i chuckled i guess imani and jaydon noticed us i came to the car i helped them into the car i got in myself and chris drove off.

"How was school i aksed Good they both said".mommy we go to MCcdonalds jaydon said i looked at chris he nodded his head. "yea i said yay cuz i hungry did you eat at school No imani and jaydon both said i laughed why not cuz that shit was nasty imani said i looked at chriss and laughed watch yo mouth and what was it."

"We dont even know all we know is were taking a lunch tommrow i just luaghed at them chriss just shook his head Daddy ! imani called wassup can u come eat with me tommrow at lunch everybody eles dad comes and im tired of them asking me why my dad dosent come. "

"i looked at chriss and mouthed you betta say yes uhh yea ill come what time youll have lunch 12 she said ok i gotcha."

"We had pulled up at MCcdonalds we parked and went inside we orderd our food we staned and waited until they called after about 3 minutes they had finally called our number we grabbed our food."

"we sat at a booth together and talked and laughed and all i let the kids go and play while me ans chris talked about some things after we let them play we gatherd our things and left."

we all i got into the car and was off to the house.

"we had pulled up to the house the kids jumped our the car and ran to the door waiting on me and chriss i unlocked the door and tgey ran upstairs STOP RUNNING FOR YALL HURT YALL SELF i yelled. "

i walked into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle water and some cookies i went upstairs took off my shoes and stripped out my clothes took a quick 5 minute shower and then i put on my pajamas and hopped on my bed ate my cookies and surfed through the channels."

"chris came into the room and ran him a shower he came back out the bathroom with only boxers on and his body was on point damnnn i thought to myself i was kinda horny."

"he came flopped onto the bed i climbed onto of him nigga what is you doing he said i shrugged my shoulders i got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun chriss came in and wrapped his arms around me and whispered Somethings in my ear that made me giggle a lil bit."

"i finshed my hair and flopped down on our bed and ate my snacks chris sneaked a couple of my cookies we cuddled and watched Love and hip hop our show."

1 hour later.......................

after watching love and hip hop went straight to sleep

Soryy for any mistakes or misspelled words

Comment/Voteee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...