Yan-Chan and the 10 Male Riva...

By PeaceDragon22

I'm sure anyone who saw Yandere-devs April Fools video was just as ticked as I was knowing that these guys wo... More

A/n
Monday, Week One, Day One
Tuesday, Week One, Day Two
Wednesday, Week One, Day Three
Thursday, Week One, Day Four
Friday, Week One, Day Five
Saterday, Day Six
Sunday, Day 7
Monday, Week Two, Day Eight
Tuesday, Week Two, Day Nine
Wednesday, Week Two, Day Ten
Thursday, Week Two, Day Eleven
Friday, Week Two, Day 12
Sunday, Day 14

Saturday, Day 13

2.7K 63 85
By PeaceDragon22

There was no telling what hour it was that I got up. You would think that after an experience such as yesterday that I'd be waking up extremely late in the afternoon. I got up when the sun had not even risen yet.

Something is...different. My house doesn't feel like my own. My school was different. The people were different. My memories aren't my own...

I was awake, writing down all the contradictions in a blank notebook that I had saved for criminal investigation research. Mostly those notebooks had ideas from the anime Life Note.

I have to admit, it's an interesting concept for a story. I quite enjoy it.

The journalism club... Wasn't it all male? Why was there two females there? Why do I remember them..? Why do they also remind me of a western animated children's show?

I took pictures of everyone that week as well... There's so many faces I don't recognize, but I feel as though I do. I'm glad that this reality has the data base completely filled out as well.

I was pushed off the pier by the female delinquent with the lime streak in her hair. Right? Where did the old delinquents go? Why do I only remember these blonde hair boys? Who pushed me?

Wasn't the cooking club all female? Where did the rest of the rainbow hair girls go? Who beat me up this past week if it wasn't them? Why do I remember the other people in the club? Why do I remember the snobbish voices of the bullies instead of the old cooking club members?

Who did I pair Osana with? And who is that girl that she hangs out with?

Why are my memories different from reality?

Who are these people?

Where am I?

Who am I?

There...might be one person who would know... But wouldn't he be asleep at this time? It's the weekend and the sun hasn't even come up yet. Heck, what do I care? He'll respond when he sees it.

Question.

Not even thirty seconds later he responded. Seems like I was wrong, but why is he awake?

Hello Yandere-chan, glad to see you haven't fully forgotten me.

I would love to answer your question honey~ However, it seems that during your little pampering session with your boyfriends you have forgotten to give me a few panty shots;)

How many?

5, to be exact.

It would be a shame if I were to tell Osoro that your information is now public. Wouldn't it?~

If he finds out that I like Senpai there will be no way to stop him! He's already shown that he is more than willing to take out my other male rivals. If he hurts Senpai..!

Tik tok, honey~

I'm only giving you three minutes to send all five(;

What!?

I rushed to my wardrobe and quickly pulled out five sets. I stumbled and fell to the floor as I tried to quickly yank off my pyjama bottoms. The bruises and cuts burned as I pulled up the first set.

No time for pain! I must take off my panties for Senpai!

I quickly took a picture and sent it to him with one hand while I hurriedly took off and put on the next with the other. I think I opened a few cuts here and there but the feeling of panic consumed me and let me forget about the pain.

I kept stumbling about rushing to beat his time constraint, you know I could probably set another record with this. Somehow I had managed to do it with a few seconds to spare. I let out a huff as I hit the send button for the last picture.

Message Failed to Send. Retry?

What...

I hit the button.

Message Failed to Send. Retry?

No!

Message Failed to Send. Retry?

No! No! No! Please!

Message Failed to Send. Retry?

Oh dear~ Seems like you failed~

Hmm~ How should I word my message to the big lug?

Your girls information is public now, would you care to see?

I'm sure he'll enjoy this very much~

No! My message just didn't send in time. Please, I'll do anything.

Anything?~

Yes, anything.

Then I would like two things. First, you're permission to begin selling a few of your beautiful pictures;)

Done. The second thing?

Take off your shirt(;

He wants me to...take off my shirt? That's it? Well, this is more simple than I thought. I unbuttoned my pyjama top and grinned. This is way to easy.

Done.

Prove it(;

Can't you just take my word for it? I did as you asked.

Oh well~ Guess your precious Senpai shall suffer.

He has to be joking... It felt like there were...eyes on me as I raised my phones camera up to my chest... Is this..? Paranoia? I looked quickly over to my window to verify the curtains were closed. They are.

Then why do I feel like I'm being watched?

I took the picture of my bra and with shaking fingers sent it to the pervert.

Oh

My

Gods...

I am going to hell today(;

Don't worry my little yandere, this picture won't be sold~ This one is MINE~

Pervert...

Now, what was it that you needed honey~

I hurriedly put on my clothing again. The feeling didn't leave, but it brought a little comfort knowing that I wasn't exposed again.

I feel as though this world is not my own. Did something happen while I was unconscious?

?

You may have just hit your head harder than you thought. Those bullies really did a number on you. Perhaps you just woke up from a strange dream?

But I remember Yui and her friends beating me up. I remember getting pushed off the pier by a female delinquent. I remember pairing Osana with Haruto.

There was a lengthy pause before I got a response. The words in front of my eyes baffled me.

You may want to contact Midori Gurin then. It seems you are aware.

I have some business to attend, thank you once again for the payment honey~

Midori? The crazy girl who's constantly emailing some game developer? What would she know about this? Is she aware as well? I'll ask her on Monday. I better try to get some rest before my shift at work.

I laid on my bed, staring at the database of people that I had. The paranoia never truly left, and I could feel tiny fingers drag along my skin as I lay awake.

That was too close...

If Osoro knew about my love for Senpai... I know for a fact that I would be broken forever. He's my light, without my light I would be lost forever.

It wouldn't matter if any of these males like me. I wouldn't have the capability to love them back. I would be lifeless all over again.

I would be no one again.

I sighed and pulled my blanket over me, theres no use worrying over a crisis that had been...lewdly avoided. I was about to set down my phone and close my eyes for a bit.

That is, until a certain prince of arrogance decided to call me. Do I have to answer? I really dont want to deal with this right now... However, I remember seeing a post from a certain himedere that she was returning.

Perhaps I should join his club this week? I am so going to regret this. "Hello?"

I was expecting to hear to hear a pompous, over the top greeting. What I got instead, was a tired and somewhat apologetic sounding response. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry, go back to bed..."

Who is this? "You didn't wake me up. What did you need?" I could hear the sound of rustling blankets and a grunt as he most likely sat up.

"I... I honestly don't know... I just...felt like I needed to call you. I'm sorry..." This isn't the confident Kizano I know, he sounds small. Lonely... "Why are you up so early? Did you have another nightmare?"

"No, I don't know why I'm up. I woke up a little bit ago and haven't been able to go back to sleep." Why do I feel sorry for him? This is just what he probably sounds like when he's tired.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Why is he apologizing? "I wish I could help you go back to sleep..."

"Its okay, I have to get ready to go to work here in a bit anyway." It wasn't a lie, but all I have to do is get cleaned up and walk. It's not that bad.

"You work?" He sounded surprised, guess I shouldn't be shocked. He no doubt is fed by a silver spoon. "Where at?"

"The maid café in town." There was a pause. Did I say something wrong?

"What?" Did he not hear me? I have full bars of service.

"I work as a waitress at the maid café." There was another pause, is what I do really that odd?

"Uhhhhhh... You're joking right?" Seriously, did I do something wrong? "When do you have to go to work?"

"At...eight?" Please tell me he isn't coming to see me... The conversation won't be as pleasant as it is now when he's awake.

"When do you get out?" He's planning something, isn't he...

"At two."

"W... Whould you...like to hang out with me? After your shift is over?" No. I want to hang out with Senpai...

"Sure, what would you like to do?"

"Really!" Oh dear... He's getting excited... I should have said no... "I'll pick you up after work then, I can't wait Ayano! Talk to you later!"

"Wait Kizano-Senpai! What are we-" I was too late, he had already hung up. I guess I better prepare for torture then... What will he force me into doing? Shopping? Dresses? More make-up?

I'm already shuddering.

I'll deal with it later, I better get ready to go. After getting dressed quickly and grabbing a slice of toast I made my way to work. Typically it's a short walk or bike ride to the café, quiet, peaceful. It's just the way I like it. Plus it's a Saturday, so most people my age are sleeping in.

Key word. "Aya-chan!" Most. "Wait up!" I turned around to see Amao jogging to catch up to me. Despite his grin his eyes seemed to betray how little sleep he had.

They were puffy and red, with the same dark shadowing under his eyes that I had earlier this week. Must've been hard for him to fall asleep knowing that the wrong girl came to the tree. "Morning Amao-Senpai." He barely seemed to be phased by his brisk jog by the time he reached me.

Maybe I should start running with him. "Good morning, Aya-chan. Where are you off to this morning?" Looks like we're walking together...

"Work. You?"

"Same as you, I didn't know you had a job? Where at?" Is it really that odd that I have a job? I have to buy noodles somehow. As well as bread for my sacred toast.

"I work at the maid café." There was silence, it took me a moment to realize that his presence was no longer beside mine. I turned around to see his frozen, reddened state.

"What?" He seems confused. Is my line of work truly that odd? I thought it was normal for girls to be waitresses as a teenager? Maybe I'm wrong. But all the others girls I work with are in university...maybe I'm too young?

"I'm a waitress." He shook his head before catching back up to me. His cheeks were still red as strawberries. "Is...there something wrong with my place of work?"

His eyes widened as he stared at the road ahead of us. "N-no! Of course not! Why would you ask that?" Gee... I wonder why I would ask such a question after you just gave me an odd reaction...

"Everyone has just been acting odd when I tell them I work there." In the corner of my vision I could see him twitching and fiddling.

"R-really? How so?" You sir. Are a prime example.

"Red cheeks, they start stuttering, they become twitchy. Those tend to be the three reoccurring symptoms." He looked like a kid who had been caught stealing candy from a jar. Strangely he reached for his pocket and started to pat it.

His eyes widened in horror, "Um...it seems I forgot my wallet at home. I gotta head back." Oh you're leaving? Awesome. Sweet quiet bliss. "Do...do you maybe want to hang out after work? I can finally show you me and Amai's bakery."

He flashed me a hopeful grin as he stopped. "Sorry Amao-Senpai, I already promised Kizano-Senpai I would spend time with him after work." His grin faded and his eyes looked like they were watering.

"Oh...I see... You guys have fun." Why do I feel bad?

"Maybe," No! Don't promise him anything! "We could hang out tomorrow?" Nooooooo!

And just like that, his posture straightened and his face lit up like a firework. "D-definitely!" He waved farewell and ran back towards his place.

Now I can enjoy my peace, "Ayano!" Gods...just end me now... "How are you today?" Aso decided it was his turn to ruin my day, he had on red shorts, a black tank top, running shoes, and a sweat drenched sweat band. Actually, it wasn't just the headband. He was soaked...

Uncommonly to the popular belief I did not swoon over his sweaty, toned body. On the contrary, I was too busy trying to resist gagging at the overpowering smell of body odor. "G-...good. How're you?" Can this get any worse?"

"Great! Hoo! A good run in the morning always builds up an appetite!" He smiled and put his hands behind his head. Most likely to catch his breath, meanwhile I have completely lost mine. "Actually I'm heading to the ramen shop, now to get some grub! Care to join?"

Honestly all I'm hungry for is fresh air, "Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to decline. I'm actually heading to work." His eyes glistened, almost...pridefully? Why would he be proud of me? Or is he proud of his stench?

"You know, I probably should have guessed you were that responsible! Where do you work at?" Here we go... Another victim of shock due to my current occupation...

"The maid café." His eyes widened, but other than that he hid his suprise pretty well.

"Really? I would have guessed you be a cashier or something like that at one of the shops." He reached down to his shorts and unclipped a water bottle that was hanging on his waistband.

"There wasn't any job available in the other stores. Besides the customer's tip well." He coughed on the water he was trying to drown himself with. Seems like my statement was odd.

After regaining some of his breath he managed to cough out, "Nobody messes with you right?" Osano does.

"No? Why do you ask?" He shrugged. Well thanks, really answered my question...

"No reason really, but... Theres just some rumors of some shady business going around that area." Oh. Yakuza. Right. "I just don't think most girls would feel completely comfortable with creepy old guys coming in and taking advantage of them." But no one is taking advantage of... Huh?! Can you make some sense? Please!

"I'm alright, I can handle myself." He cocked an eyebrow and ran his eyes over my bandaged form. As if to ask the question of 'Can you?'. I guess he has a point... "Besides, I got a great coach who is helping me become stronger."

He seemed to stand a bit taller after that remark. Chest puffed slightly and head held high. Seems like I managed to change the topic. "Damn right you do!" He smiled, somehow though this one seemed... More genuine than his other smiles... Is he okay?

I shook off the feeling seeing the final left turn I would need to make to make it to work. Looks like I'm gonna finally ditch him. Hallelujah. "It was nice running into you Aso-Senpai." Just as quickly as I inflated his ego, it deflated just as fast.

"Oh..."

"I'll see you tomorrow, right? Yoga or whatever?" His smile barely returned as I turned back to address him.

"Yeah... Yoga..." We both waved farewell as he went further down the line of shops. Entering briskly to avoid anyone else trying to speak to me. Some of the other waitresses waved as I headed back to the staff room.

Work was fairly easy this morning, not many people came in during the early hours. Save for a few regulars. Mostly elderly men as well as some drunkards trying to get their next fix of sake. These were the few hours of work that I truly enjoyed.

It's closer to eleven that things get... Messy.

Every table gets full and waitresses are swamped with people asking for them specifically. The only person that ever really asked for me was Osano. At least, that was how it used to work.

As I was cleaning up one of the tables a fellow coworker tapped me on the shoulder. Her look of confused fear was prominent. "Theres a group of teens asking for you... I can handle this..." She took the plates from me and I hurried to the entrance.

It should have been obvious to me who had asked for me. I desperately wanted to roll my eyes at the delinquent leader and his band of goons stood in the doorway awkwardly. A feeling, I think irritation, nearly took over as I bowed to him. "Welcome back masters. Allow me to be of serivce."

Osoro's face was twinged pink and his hands began to twitch. He crossed his arms over his black shirt. He looked intimidating without his school uniform, I'll admit that. It was the blush that kept me from feeling fear.

"Right this way masters." It was as if he didn't even register that I was talking. His right hand man, I think his name is Kizuguchi Umeji, had to elbow him to snap out of his trance. His eyes widened as he realized he missed something.

"What..?" His lackeys covered their mouth, trying to contain their laughter. As their big, strong leader, started to lose focus by a small girl in a maid costume.

Kizuguchi shook his head with a frown and motioned for me to lead the way. After seating them and getting their drink order. I could hear them all start to energetically speak, seems like they're a much more lively bunch outside of school.

I desperately wanted to ask another girl to cover for me, it was strange that he came here. Especially with his goons. Are they trying to find a new hangout spot? Why here? They trying to rival the Yakuza? Seems like a death wish.

As I finished filling up the last drink, I felt a presence behind me. It was wishful thinking to believe it was my boss. Rather than him. "You weren't lying pipsqueak." I turned around to face him. His right hand planted firmly on the wall, trapping me in the little cubby.

The only thing keeping space between us, was the tray full of drinks for his table. "Hello Shidesi-Senpai, may I pass by?" I could fully take in his attire now, black shirt, black jeans, black belt, black boots, and tattered black school jacket. All covered in studs. It would be like hugging a pin cushion if I were to be any closer.

He smirked, seems like he enjoys this. "I don't think so, not till I get some answers." Is he having trouble with homework? No, he is definitely not the type to care about that...

"About what?" He bent down slightly, I took a step back to keep my distance but was stopped by the counter. His smirk grew, as he drew even closer. I could see the wild flames in his eyes. It seems like I am little more than prey right now...

"Who taught you how to fight?" Wait...what? "Blondie certainly hasn't, you would need to have more than a couple of weeks to be able to take someone down like you did."

Is he upset that I kicked him to the floor? "No one has." He didn't buy it.

"Then how did you, a skinny, muscleless girl, get out of my hold yesterday? On the verge of collapse as well." He poke my arm with his free hand as to prove my point. "So how would you have expertly gotten out of my arms and get me to the ground without training? No one has done that for years!" He looked at me expectantly, yearning to know how I did it.

To be honest, I don't know how... "I am not being trained Shidesi-Senpai, I was really angry yesterday and I don't know how I did what I did." He grinned, I could feel those cold fingers gripping my skin again. I was starting to get scared, because right now...

He looks like he wants to fight me...

"Then I'm going to have to get you angry again, aren't I?" His tone was toying with me, I think he figured out that I don't like physical touch. His hand that was originally poking me now held my arm tightly.

Unlike yesterday, with the substitute, I wasn't frozen my the fear. It seemed that I was trembling due to it. "I'm sorry if I hurt you yesterday, please let me go..."

My response only seemed to fuel him even more. "Awh, what happened to my sassy little pipsqueak? You look like you're scared of me Asihi-chan." His pupils were narrow and his grin was now a sadistic smile. Seems like any softening I did to the big lug was thrown out the window.

His right hand slid down off the wall and grabbed the tray from me, before placing it on the counter behind me. I tried to push him away with my left hand, but he swiftly grabbed my wrist before I even made contact with his chest. He placed it back on the wall were hand originally was, closing the space between us even further.

"I will admit, it's a good look on you pipsqueak. Shows you finally understand who's the one in charge here." I don't want to be here anymore... I don't like this... I want to go home right now...

What happend to my courage that I had yesterday? Why am I so scared? I defeated him once, surely I could do it again... But how did I do it... "Please Shidesi..."

His eyes looked like a mist had clouded over them, at this point I could feel his body heat. "Please what?"

"Excuse me." We both turned and a wave of relief washed over me. It was one of the other waitresses, and thankfully for me it was the one that I would see saving the other waitresses all the time. "Am I...interrupting something?"

Osoro, for the sake of saying things simply, was pissed off. His glare looked like it would set fire to the establishment. "Leave."

She rolled her eyes at him, "And lose my job? No thanks. Let go of her, before I call the cops." To empathize her point she pulled out a cell phone from her bra.

He huffed, before letting go of me. He walked back towards his table, but not without shoving against her shoulder roughly. She maintained eye contact the entire time, at least until she deemed the situation safe.

"You okay kid?" I nodded, feeling the fingers slink away.

"Thank you..."

She grabbed my tray and gave me a comforting smile. "I'm Hana Yasashī, I know we don't talk much but if you ever need help just ask. Okay?" I nodded, feeling a genuine grin on my face. "Good, you have another group asking for you at the door. I'll take care of the ruffians drinks for now."

I took a moment to compose myself, before finding myself utterly in despair. It was Rani... The cold fingers returned as I bowed to him and the pink haired nurse. "Welcome back Masters."

"Its a pleasure to see you again, Miss Aishi." I stood up to address the new substitutes, Kini's face was beat red. Unlike the brunette, "I take it that you're doing well?" Who was making me feel small all over again.

"Indeed Master, right this way." Its getting hard to breathe, is there a gas leak in the restaurant? Someone should get that checked out.

They took their seats, it gave me a little comfort to be eye level with the adult who gave me a fear that did not involve my senpai. I spoke deliberately and made sure my movements were careful. Weather or not my expression was following suit was a mystery.

Two males, that display some sort of sick interest, on the same day. In the same place. Both who have violated my personal space. This is not lucky day... I pray to the gods I can escape today and continue with my plan.

Senpai will keep me safe from these terrifying feelings. I'm sure of it! I wouldn't mind if he was in my personal zone. Or if he held me. I wonder what a hug from him would feel like.

Probably better than the feeling of dread taking a order from a band of delinquents, while their leader watched my every move behind a expressionless facade. I'm being observed, like a lab rat.

Not that I'm uncommon to the feeling.

"And what what would you like Master?" Osoro's eyes left me, searching the room. After his scan he looked back at me, dropping his guarded expression.

In its place, was that carnivorous, hungry expression of bloodlust. "Wouldn't mind a bite of you." His lackeys seemed to choke on their own saliva at the turned to gawk at him.

"Are you sure about that Master, that dish is pretty spicy." As a joke, or perhaps a saving grace, our head chef made a spicy curry called A Bite of You. Most the time, it results in hilarious reactions from the customers if they try it.

As quoted from one of the previous men who tried that line and ate the dish. 'Holy fuck, it feels like the devil is pissing in my throat!'

And as most customers, Osoro took the bait. Chuckling he replied, "Oh, I can take the heat." I couldn't help but feel a small grin creep onto my lips.

"As you wish, master." The expression of confusion was priceless as I jotted down the order and went to place their order. Besides, I have as another table to take care of. I can't entertain the jerk the rest of my shift.

The cook, looked thrilled seeing the last line on my paper. "Neva' thought I'd see the day you'd be taking revenge kid." I merely shrugged in response as I rushed back to Mido's table to refill their drinks. The two of them were just here for drinks and chatter. Which I found odd in the middle of lunch hour, but whatever. Tip is a tip.

So long as I can get a decent haul at the grocery and video game store.

I still don't like the fact it's from a creep who stayed in my home. Wait... Why didn't I just call the cops!? Stupid fear...

Also why did Osano let him stay? Who called him over to my home? Why him? Why?

It didn't take long for the delinquents food to be cooked up, I returned with a tray of all their dishes. The curiosity was evident, as to what I brought the scary leader. Time for a little payback. Saving his for last I slowly laid out the other dishes. The anticipation was eating at my patience, eager to get payback for his stunt.

Finally, I set his dish in front of him. He stared at me with a cocked eyebrow. "If you can finish this entirely, the meal is on the house." The smell alone was enough to deter me. Let's see how you fare you wolf.

"You're serious?" He seems annoyed, ain't my problem. We're out in the open now.

"Dead serious, Master. You said you wanted A Bite of You, that's the rules of the dish." I could see the flash of realization for a mere second before he hid it with a disgruntled smirk.

"I can't tell if this is a joke or if you're that dense." I leaned forward slightly, placing a hand on the table. While holding the tray against my hip, I recited the line I heard from many of the other girls.

"This is no joke Master. You said you wanted a bite of me, consider this payback for that little stunt you pulled earlier." His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed slightly. Standing up straight I turned around swiftly, I saw Hana coming towards me. A hand raised, understanding the procedure I high fived her as I passed by.

"You go girl!" She whispered as we passed. No doubt those actions will most likely get me killed. But it feels good right now. Especially after what he tried... Does he really want to fight me again? Why are my emotions doing one-eightys? First I'm scared, now I'm tempted to get back at him?

What is wrong with me?

"FUCK! What the-! AH!" Looks like he finally tried it. Guess he doesn't like it super spicy. Oh well, he ordered it-! There I go go again! I seriously need to get my head checked.

I guess I better check on the other two, "Ah! Miss Aishi! We were looking for you!" Back to the one that scares me the most...

"My apologies, masters, for the delay. How may I be of service?" He raised his hand to stop me, a smirk present as I stood straight.

"No need, doll. We just wished to tip you personally." But...why?

"Also I wanted to make sure that you are doing better, you gave your friends quite the scare!" At least Mr. Kini's here, I feel as though Mido is a bit more reserved with the nurse around.

"I'm doing quite well, Master. Thank you both for helping me that day." Well... More so a thanks to Mujo, but I feel as though it'd be better to address both.

"As much as I'd love to stay sweetheart, we better be off." Mujo gave me one last kind grin before placing a few bills on the table before walking off to pay for the drinks. Unfortunately, leaving me with the snake... As I turned to face him I was met with the sight of his shoulder... His lips next to my ear. "Next time it'll be just the two of us doll, I have a few questions for you." He stood up straight, his eyes looked just as unreadable as yesterday. His hand brushed against my cheek, before he hurried after his friend.

As he left I sighed a breath I didn't realize I was holding. My attention was drawn to the pile of cash, he tipped way too much... I turned trying to catch him, but he was already gone.

Guess I better go check on Osoro, as I was nearing the kitchen a thought occured to me. If he were to be upset at me for this he could easily find and take me down at school. Hana won't be there to save me... "Pardon me?"

"Oh! Hey kid, need something?" The cooks expression was still pretty amused, probably because I was the one to make the curry order.

"Yes, can I have a cup of milk and a slice of bread for him? We go to the same school." He nodded in understanding.

"Gotcha! One peace offering coming up!" Hopefully he isn't too mad... After getting the glass and pastry. I returned to the ruffians table. Seems like he finished the curry, his lackeys were snickering at his pained expression.

"Oi..." He gasped, noticing me approaching. "The hell was that for?" I set the glass and napkin with the bread in front of him.

"The way I see it, we're even now Master." He began to chug down the milk. His face was red, eyes were watering, and sweat was beading on his forehead. "And like I said, your meals on the house since you finished. If you need another glass just flag me down, alright?" I started to walk away, still within range to hear one of the delinquents sniker.

"I see why you like her boss, she's a keeper!"

"Shut up..." More laughter. Perfect.

They left shortly after, without so much as a word to me. The tip was pretty skimpy, but I honestly expected nothing from them. The last few hours breezed by as I assumed my role of helping out regulars.

I was so wrapped up in the momentary normality that I didn't realize that my shift was close to being over. I almost forgot about my promise to Kizano as well, him walking though the door is what reminded me.

"Good afternoon, darling!" Why did I agree to this...

"Hello Kizano-Senpai." This whole day... It just has to be another nightmare right? "My shift is almost over, I will change then we can go."

"Take your time, princess! I've waited for a long time for today, surely I can wait a few minutes!" He gave me one of his most confident and energetic flourishes ever. Some of the other girls that I work with noticed him and blushed as they passed by. Hana included...

"Go get changed now kid! We got this, you had a bad enough day. Go have some fun!" I felt a real grin spread on my face, seems like I made a work friend. I thanked her as I went in back to get changed.

Although, it might be the annoying brat, surely he'll be better company than the wolf or snake. If anything he's like a flamboyant peacock. He might grate my ears with his screeching but other than that I believe he is harmless.

No doubt Senpai would be the best company, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. But my earlier statement was confirmed, as he lead me to his family's private limo parked outside, this man is fed by a silver spoon..

"So what were you planning for us to do Kizano-Senpai?" He held open the door for me with a flourish, there were more girls gossiping about seeing an average like me getting into this type of car. Hell, what do I care.

If they want to switch spots that is fine by me.

"Back to the house Freddrick, tout suite!" What on earth are we going to his house for?

"Right, Master Sinobu."

"Sorry my Juliet, I should have told you earlier! I was in need of someone to practice my lines with for the play this Friday!" He looked out the window flipping his hair to the side, seems like he decided to let it flow naturally today. "And without our clubs leader there is no one that could rival her talent and beauty, besides you my princess."

"Well, I guess I can understand your reasoning." Not. "But I've never performed before."

His eyes brightened as he turned back to face me, "Theres a first time for everything darling, who knows you might actually enjoy it!" He smiled, he seems much more relaxed outside of school.

"Speaking of acting," Might as well ask now... "I was considering joining the drama club this week, I was hoping it might be able to help me get a grip on my emotions."

If his eyes were bright before, then they were stars now. His mouth agape as he was most likely processing my statement. "You...you do?" I nodded, he squealed and unbuckled his seatbelt. Before proceeding to slide over and hug me, I felt my eyes widen in shock as he brought my head to chest. "Oh darling! I'm so overjoyed to hear you say that!"

"Master Sinobu! Please buckle yourself in!" The driver sounded like he has said that line more times than nessasary... I feel sorry for the old man.

Nonetheless, the rich brat followed instructions. "Sorry Freddy, I'm just so ecstatic right now!" He clenched his fists and waved them in an odd, excited manner besides his visage while letting out another squeal. "This is going to be the best week ever!"

I don't think I've seen him ever act this childish before, perhaps it's because only the three of us? I can't honestly tell if I find it annoying or cute.

Annoying. Definitely annoying. I don't find him cute. Senpai is cute. Not Sinobu. Definitely not.

He coughed, probably an attempt to calm his mannerisms. He chuckled, "Sorry about that darling, anyway how was work? I remember that lovely girl saying you had a bad day..." Hana did say that... Didn't she...

"It wasn't that bad, the new substitutes and delinquents came in today. But other than that it was uneventful." It seems like he didn't agree with my statement, his enthusiasm dropped and was replaced with worry.

"Oh my! Darling are you alright?" His eyes scanned for any new cuts or bruises.

"I'm fine Kizano-Senpai, Shidesi merely just gave a scare. That's all." He didn't believe me. I could read it on his face.

He placed a hand on my leg, "I don't trust that man Ayano, if you returns you better call or text me. He might terrify the living hell out of me! But as your knight in shining armor I will gladly come to your rescue!"

He seemed so sure of himself, I already know that if I were try anything of that sort Osoro would decimate him. I mean one less rival for me, but I don't think my boss would be too happy about the mess. "I can take care of myself."

He sighed, "I know my Juliet but... I'm just nervous about that heathens advances towards you. I feel that you could be in danger being in his sights..."

More like you and the rest of the annoying males are the ones in danger. I just have to make sure I avoid him outside of school. As well as Rani...

"Oh! Looks like we're almost home!" As I turned to look out of the left window, I immediately felt small... I keep forgetting how fortunate I am to be at the school I'm at... Because pompous rich kids from mansions like Kizano are the main populace...

"I am going to get lost in there..." I mumbled. Kizano chuckled and placed his hand ontop of mine.

"Don't worry my Cinderella! I won't leave you alone in there." I think he was trying to be comforting. But it came off really creepy. To be honest, I want to go home now.

There was shrubbery outside the gated, black, ornate fence. Each were trimmed into different birds or endangered animals. The gate immediately opened as soon as the limo neared it, to reveal more elaborate gardens and a winding, twisting road to the three story building. It's more expensive than the rent of all the housing complexes in my neighborhood.

"What do you think Ayano?" I don't like it.

"Its interesting." At least that statement sufficed...

"You'll love the inside." Highly doubt that, but enjoy living in that little fantasy in your head. Fredrick pulled up to what I assume is the front door. As I started to exit, preparing to follow the purple haired teen, the driver gave me a final farewell.

"Rest in peace, miss." Before I could reopen the door to ask what exactly he meant, he had already pulled away. Whelp.

I'm going to die.

I'll miss you Senpai.

Farewell cruel world.

"Coming, darling?" Give me a minute. I'm going to write up my will real quick.

"Yes, sorry. Was taking the scenery." For the last time.

I think he's rubbing off on me... I followed inside to be greeted by the same crazy eccentric decor. I followed him deeper, and deeper into the labyrinth of expensive furniture and artwork all worth more than my life. No wonder the man in front of me is so crazy, I'm paranoid that I might brush up against something and scratch it by accident...

Then I'd be indebted to the Sinobu family for life... "We'll practice in my room. You my dear, are now the official understudy of Kizana Sunobu. In case she gets stuck in the states. You darling, are officially my Juliet!" Possessive motherf-

"What do you mean by official?" He turned back and smirked at me.

"Well darling, I'm playing Romeo." Oh, is this why he was calling me that this whole time? Weirdo.

"I see, what will I be doing if she doesn't get stuck?" He tapped a finger against his chin. Apparently he hasn't thought that far ahead.

Makes sense.

"You'll most likely play a smaller role, perhaps a peasant? Which would be a total waste. But you'd still have to study Kizana's role in case she got sick." At least he can come up with an excuse on the fly. Guess that's one of his few saving graces. "Ah! Here we are!" He turned to me with a hand on the handle. "Welcome darling, to the bed chamber of yours truly!"

To be honest once again, to me it was one of the more normal looking parts of the place. Besides the fact it was the size of my entire home and that it looked like the drama club room. "I like it." It was just a plus size drama obsessed boys room. I could handle this.

"I'm glad darling!" He turned to a vanity, and beckoned me to follow. Closing the door to the outside world. "Now that I know that you're going to join the best club in the school, I just had a few more ideas!"

Ideas from you are scary, stop having them. "Such as?" He motioned for me to sit in the plush black stool in front if the large mirror. I did so as he pulled out a brush...

A crazy glint was in his eye, as he exclaimed, "Make-up!" I could feel the dread pit into my stomach. The police aren't going to be able to identify me when he's through... "Its better to experiment now, rather than later, to find the perfect look for you!"

I guess that makes sense...

"Don't worry, I promise to make you look ravishing! Not that I would need to do much." He gently pulled my hair out my ponytail and let my hair fall free. "The audience will love you!"

The next hour was the most scary experience of my entire life. Even more scary than nearly drowning. I was tensed up the entire time. Weird hot devices were used on my hair and strange smelling sprays were spritzed onto me.

My face was plastered with creams and powders, my eyelids were drawn on, my lips were smeared, and my eyelashes were pulled...

I'm scared to look at myself, but Kizano... He seemed to be in absolute awe of what he saw. His cheeks flushed slightly as he admired what horrors he had done to me.

"Its missing something..." He looked at his tools of torture then proceeded to look behind him to what I assume is a pile of boxes full of costumes and props. "Wait here, don't look!" Trust me, I dont want to.

He began to rummage through his clothing, it didn't take long before he found what he wanted. He let out an exclamation of succes.

"Ahah! Darling put this on in the bathroom!" Its a black and yellow dress, why does he have a dress? No judgment if he likes wearing them I guess, but still... I walked over to the door on the far wall, paying that this was the restroom.

Thankfully I was correct. Processing what exactly I was doing with my life I began to change into the dress. Luckily it was a costume and not an actual old school dress. All I had to do was merely zip up the back.

Unfortunately for Kizano, I think he forgot there was a mirror in here. I at first thought there was another woman in the restroom with me. I was wrong. That woman was me, I looked older. More mature. I guess to some people they would consider this beautiful.

Would Senpai like this?

Perhaps if I can get rid of Kizano's counterpart, I can find out. But at the same time I feel like it'd be easier if she just took on her role and I did a smaller one. This is my first stage performance after all.

I guess I better continue with the torture... I exited, I expected a exasperated response. Instead all I heard was, "Wow..." He stood up and walked over to me. "You look...perfect..." His smile was warm, gentle. Much different to the usual overconfident smirk I'm used to.

"Good enough to be Juliet?" I asked, he chuckled like I said a joke.

"Darling you were already a princess, right now you're a queen." Who the hell did I marry? "You can change back into your clothes if you'd like, it's better to be comfortable for your first rehearsal."

Thank the gods! "Alright, be right back."

Now that I have a moment, I'm actually analyzing what he did. My lips were pink, my skin was glowing, there were lines on my eyelids and my eyelashes looked longer, it also looked like I had that colored powder stuff on my eyelids. My hair actually looked decent, my bangs were swept to one side and the rest of my hair looked curly.

I guess I can kinda see why people like makeup... At the same time I want to wash it off. Would that be rude? Probaby... Better leave on I guess...

I found him, once I was done sitting on the sofa he had a couple feet away from a fairly large flatscreen. "Feel better darling?" I nodded as I got closer, "Good, I have a copy of the play you can borrow! Theres one scene that I really need help with." I sat down beside him as he handed me a booklet.

"What page?" His eyes were practically sparkling, he really enjoys this... Doesn't he?

"Act one, scene five, page five." I nodded once more, "This is the scene where our two lover first meet outside of Juliet's family's party." Once I found the page, I looked up at him. He sat down cross-legged, facing me. "It'll be easier to practice like this darling, that way so you can adjust to it when we practice moving and standing."

"Like this?" I mimicked his movements, leaving about a foot of space between us.

"Hm, yes. However..." He smirked as he scooted closer, so now our legs were touching... "This is a very intimate moment for our two characters."

Surely he wouldn't do anything, right? "I... I see, shall we begin?" He looks way to excited...

"We shall!" He grabbed my left hand and proceeded to throw his booklet onto the coffe table. I guess he already memorized all his lines... "If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: my lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

What on earth am I getting myself into? "Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this, for saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss." Gods I sound atrocious compared to him...

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"

My line again... "Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer." What the hell am I even saying?

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

What the hell is he saying? "Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." Are we praying together?

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take." He squeezed my right hand, while putting his other hand on my left cheek. Confused I looked up from the booklet in my left hand. To immediately regret ever telling him yes this morning, as his face drew closer and closer to mine!

Lips puckered!

It was like passing a car accident, I was frozen in place and I couldn't look away! Till finally I felt him! But wait, this doesn't feel like lips..!? More like a finger..? He drew away an inch, "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged." Huh?! His eyes opened, I could see his excitement. As well as a bit of disappointment, did he expect a different response?!

Is my red face and wide eyes not enough for him!? Or...is he disappointed because he didn't actually kiss me?

"Your line darling." He whispered.

I looked down at the book, sure enough, there in italicized lettering it said; ROMEO and JULIET kiss. Why me..? "Uh..! Um, then have my lips the sin that they have took..." Wait does that mean he's going to do it again?

I looked up feeling something similar to paranoia but not strong enough to be fear attack me. Is this...anxiety? "Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again!" Yup I was right, here he comes! Oh gods!

"Mm!?" Thankfully for my sanity he put that barrier up again. But I could feel it move barely, as if he wanted to move it out of the way..! Please don't move it! I..! I can't take it anymore! I pushed him away with my right hand and let go of his with my left. I scooted back as far as the armrest and plush throw pillows would let me.

"You alright darling?" He snickered, this peacock is torturing me and enjoying it! He's more twisted than I am!

"You kissed me...but! But you didn't? I..! I'm confused..." His eyes softened, a small grin present as he observed my embarrassment.

"Did you want me to actually kiss you darling? Because I can surely arrange for that to happen..." He purred as he drew closer.

"T-thats not what I'm implying!" Do... Do I? I mean... Perhaps it would be good practice..?

What am I thinking!? I should want my first real kiss with Taro! Not him! Not anyone! Just Taro! But... Then why am I so curious to try it? Would it really be that bad? I mean... I accidentally kissed Osano that one night...

But I didn't exactly get feedback from him... What if I'm terrible at it!? "Darling?"

Thankfully he snapped me out of that, "Huh?"

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" His voice was gentle, prodding me to answer.

"Technically...no..."

He started to laugh, my face started to feel warmer. "What do you mean, technically?"

Why am I telling him this? "I accidentally... Kissed someone in my sleep..." That just seemed to get him even more excited...

"Ooh! Darling you must spill! Who was the devilish man in your dreams to make you kiss some bloke?" Not you. "And who was this unsuspecting chap? Come on!"

He leaned forward, he's way more happy than most guys would be hearing my 'experience' in kissing other people. "I honestly don't remember my dream... I also don't think your going like who I kissed..."

"Oh come now darling! You and I aren't dating, and as far as I know neither are you and this other fellow. Besides! A friend of yours, princess, is a friend of mine. So spill!" I guess that makes sense... Other than the friend part...

I looked down at my lap and covered my face... "It was Osano..."

The reaction of disgust was priceless, "Blurgh! Why that peasant!? Now I understand why you're so troubled over it! Woe is me! Woe is you! Argh!"

"I feel so stupid..." I felt his hands wrap around my own, tenderly pulling them away from my face. I looked back up, he was still smiling.

"Nonsense darling, you were merely acting on your desires! That tsundere just merely got in the way. You are not the one in the wrong my dear Juliet!" I guess that also makes sense. It should have been Taro in that situation, and it should be Taro right now comforting me.

He looked like he was going to continue, until a brisk knock managed to save me from his touch. "Sorry to bother you master," An older sounding women's voice graced our presence. "But dinner is ready."

"Ah! Excellent! Thank you, Margaret!" He stood to his feet and immediately walked over to his vanity. "Come darling, let us get that mask off of you before we dine!" Oh thank goodness... My nose was starting to feel weird.

As I sat down on the stool, I was suprised to see people entering the room, with food and drink on platters. What on earth is wrong with this family?! Why can't we just eat at a table? Wouldn't that be better?

I jumped feeling a cool rag rub down my cheek. "Ope! Sorry darling," He chuckled as he continued. "Mind shutting your eyes?" I swear to god if you do anything weird...I'll will jab those eyebrow things into your throat... "Aaaaaand...done!"

Hallelujah!

From there we dug in, eating food on the couch. Like slobs. "Ooh! We should watch Lucifer!" Is that an anime? And on went the tv, over to Netflix... Isn't there some weird line about this service? Something about relaxing?

And why does this moment remind me of something..?

"Also, I'm sorry about earlier. I should have warned you what the scene entailed..." At least he realizes his mistake I guess...

"Its alright, Kizano-Senpai." I looked down at the warm bowl of soup, it smelled interesting. But before I could take a sip my phone decided to grace us with its presence.

Pipsqueak were r u

Looks like someone's still a bit, salty that he didn't get to fight me. Or he's still mad about the curry.

At a friends.

Who

Why do you care?

Becase we have some unfinshed busines

Look, I'd rather not fight. I apologize for my actions. For fighting you, for the curry, everything. I'd like to enjoy my night please.

From there I silenced my phone, "Who was that?" I turned to look at the oujidere, his eyes were glued to the screen.

"Just my mom, told her where I was at." He nodded and I finally got to take my first bite of food. It was good, before I knew it my stomach was full. I feel... Warm.

Comfy.

Sleepy...

What the...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
229K 9K 33
You and Ayato have known each other for a long time. You were both attached at the hip once you both became friends, and you were willing to do anyth...
144K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
39.7K 850 26
Yandere-chan would do anything to be with senpai but then an unexpected turn happens ~ [I don't own yandere simulator and non of the characters. I a...