ARIELLA | Oscar Diaz

By sweeteasaint

where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best be... More

1- and it begins
2- this is freeridge
3- heart grow fonder
4- last four years
5- first day
6- its too late
7- she was pure
8- end in heartbreak
9- end it all
10- open wounds
11- twisted games
12- beyond repair
13- in my head
14- resentment
15- self control
16- impossible
17- why i stay
18- one day
19- wait around
20- the race
21- let go
22- outlook on love
23- complicated
24- always something
25- carnival
26- drunk in love
27- sensitive
28- all fall down
29- faint memory
30- blurred
31- certain things
32- nova
33- ruin you
34- cherry
35- my sister
36- unreal
37- space
38- late night showers
39- good choices
40- anniversary
41- vital
42- the o'connor's
43- forever damaged
44- all at once
45- fucked up
46- game over
47- unclaimed
48- distraction
49- goosebumps
50- out of mind
51- world on fire
52- reverse it
53- ruined surprises
54- friendship
55- unlocked doors
56- melted heart
57- helping hands
58- shattered
59- tell myself
60- painless
61- heal
62- farewell
63- father's daughter
64- Malina
65- mother role
66- strangers
67- plan B
68- coke bottles
69- taken
70- her return
71- no trace
72- true friends
73- noisy bedroom
74- silence
75- laying low
76- catch up
77- good friends
78- un poco loco
79- past and present
80- first of many
81- off the squad
82- the picures
83- nailed it
84- undone
85- our history
86- prom
87- absence
88- beach babes
89- the haze
90- rio
91- the movies
92- new plan
-95
-96
-97
-98
-100
-101
-102
-103
-104
-105
-106
-107
-108
-109
-110
-111
-112
-113
-114
-115
-116
-117
-118
-119
-120
-121
-122
-123
-124
-125
-126
-127
-128
-129
-130
-131
-132
-133
-134
-135
-136
-137
-138
-139
-140
-141
-142
-143
-144
-145
-146
-147
-148
-149
-150
-151
-152
-153
-154
-155
-156
-157
-158
-159
-160
-161
-162
-163
-164
-165
-166
-167
-168
-169
-170
-171
-172
-173
-174
-175
-176
-177
-178
-179
-180
-181
-182
-183
-184
-185
-186
-187
-188
-189
-190

-99

10.8K 185 216
By sweeteasaint

^PLAY WHEN YOU SEE A RED HEART

Ariella's pov

Graduation

Today was the day.

I was going to graduate.

I couldn't believe it. 

"Hermanita." Letty started tearing up. Oh god i just did my makeup SHE BETTER STOP!

I just finished getting dressed and i was ready to get my diploma and dip.

"I cant believe you are going to graduate." She says as we both looked in the full length mirror.

"Mom and dad are proud." She says and i could see she was getting emotional. Fuck now im getting emotional.

"Okay lets stop." I say and she nodded as we made it downstairs.

Terry, Andy, Cesar, and Derek were downstairs.

"Oooo you look like you getting married." Terry says as i playfully roll my eyes.

Then i noticed Dom and Hector trying not to cry. Sensitive ass babies. Im just graduating they act like im leaving for college. Which i aint.

Sorry mom and dad.

I gave them hugs and laughed.

"Can we go now?" I ask as everyone agreed.

Dont worry! Oscar and the Santos were going to meet us there at the school.

After the whole ceremony i took pictures with everyone.

"These are for you." Oscar came up behind me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Aw thank you baby." I smile as i peck his lips.

Then Cesar took our picture.

"Im so proud of you mamas." Oscar mumbled as he kissed my forehead.

Then Hector came up to me. "You did it!" He cheered as he picked me up and hugged me so tight.

I just laughed and hugged him back.

"Thanks bro." I smile.

"So we having a get together at our house." Dom tells Oscar and i.

"Aight but first Oscar and i are gonna do something real quick." I say as he nodded.

I set down a picture of me with my diploma on to the graves and put some flowers.

"I did it guys." I smile down at the ground.

Fuck. Now i started to cry. I really wish my parents were here to celebrate with me. This was their one dream. For me to graduate. And i did it. I fucking did it.

It absolutely broke my heart when i saw everyone take pictures with their parents.

I wanted that.

"I did it for you guys." I dried my tears as Oscar pulled me in for a hug.

"They are so proud of you." He mumbled and i nodded my head.

Then after a while we drove back to my house.

"So you planning on going to college?" Oscar cleared his throat.

"No. I dont really plan on it." I shrug and he just nodded.

"Why not?"

"I already know what i want to do." I smile.

"Yeah and hows that going?" He parks the car.

"Its good. Dom and i have found a place that could really work well as the shop." I explain and Oscar just smiled.

"Wow i cant believe my wife is going to own her own car shop." Oscar teased.

"Yeah and you are gonna be a stay home and watch the kids." I joke and he playfully glared at me.

I just laughed.

"Im kidding baby." I smile. "We'll make the guys watch them for us." I smile as i peck his lips.

"Good idea." He grinned as we got out the car.

❤️

"Ariella!" Letty ran over to me. "You didnt tell me you got into UC Davis." She cheered.

Oh fuck.

My eyes grew wide. I didnt want anyone to know because they would pressure me to go. "Yeah i know." I look at her.

"I thought you didnt want to go to college." Oscar said confused.

"I dont but when i was in the hospital i had nothing to do so i applied for fun, but i didnt think i'd get in." I shrug as i looked at the paper.

"So you aint gonna go?" Letty questions. "This is a big deal."

"I know it is but i dont want to. Someone else deserves it."

Then Letty nodded and went back inside.

"Look if you feel like you have to stay for me you dont." Oscar sighed. "I dont want to hold you back."

I turned around and looked at him.

"You aren't holding me back from anything. I truly do want to stay here. Freeridge is home." I pout. Please don't tell me you are going to push me away.

"Freeridge isn't going anywhere." Is all he said.

"Okay fine. I dont want to leave because i want to be with you." I say as i looked him in the eyes.

"Ariella. Im not going anywhere." He said softly as he grabbed my hands. "I'll always be here. No matter what. But you need to go. Go chase your dream."

"My dream is here." I said. I probably sound so hard headed.

He didn't say anything.

"What is that school gonna teach me about cars that i dont know? Huh?" I say starting to get annoyed.

"Thats not the point. The point is that you are only staying here because of me. Thats is so stupid." He groans.

"Sorry my love for you is stupid." I frown.

"Ariella dont even start. You know thats not what i mean." He said clenching his jaw. Ooo he mad mad.

I just shook my head. "I love how easy it is for you to tell me to leave." I scoff.

"Who said this was gonna be easy?" Oscar shook his head. "None of this would be easy." He looked at me with a sad expression. He looked heart broken. "You think i wanna be apart? Cause i don't. But i want whats best for you."

"Just stop." I shake my head as i lean against his car.

"Ariella." He said softly.

"I dont want to go." I crossed my arms. "Do you understand that?"

"Yes i understand that. But do you understand that just because you dont want to doesnt mean you shouldn't?" He says and it pissed me off.

"Fine then! I'll go!" I say frustratedly. "Ill just leave!" I say as i let out all the tears.

"You know what... I'll leave right now." I say as i start walking down the side walk.

"Ariella. Stop being like that!"

I just ignored him and continued to cry as i walked away.

But the motherfucker caught up.

"Baby." He pulled me into his chest.

"Dont let me go." I sob.

"Im not letting you go." He sighed.

"I cant do long distance shit Oscar. That's way too hard for me." I shake my head as he just frowned.

"I know but isnt there that one saying about absence makes the heart grow fonder?" He questions.

I didnt say anything.

"Ariella. You act like your getting locked up. Im always going to visit you and you can always come down for holidays." He smiles.

"Oscar. Im not gonna go. Just stop." I groan.

"Well maybe you should." He sighs.

"Nothing you can say or do will make me leave." I shake my head as i walk back to the party.

"I met someone else." He sighed louder.

"What?" I question. "Oscar stop playing. I know what you are tryna do and its not working." I laugh.

"Its true though. Remember the girl who walked past us that one day and the guys didnt holler? Its because i already claimed her." He says.

"Oscar stop joking like that. You aint funny." I roll my eyes.

"Im serious. Her name is Genesis. She's friends with one of the cholas." He says and i shook my head.

"Im sorry." Is all he said.

"You're fucking lying SHUT UP!" I smack him.

"Im not." He frowned. "Im such a dick. And im sorry." He sighed.

"Well i don't believe you." I shake my head.

"She's the one who gave me this." He says as he unbuttoned his shirt and showed me his collarbone which had a hickey.

I havent given him one recently.

"You know what. I am gonna go." I shake my head before i start beating the shit out of him.

"You piece of shit! I did everything for you!" I cried as i hit him multiple times.

He did nothing.

Genesis^

-spookysblock

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 18.2K 60
"You got the attention from a santo" another oscar diaz fanfic woahh I dont own on my block but the ideas in this book that arent in the show are mi...
303K 7K 34
Ana Sofia Martinez, or simply Sofia to her friends, had just graduated high school. Rather than going to college like her brother, she decides to sta...
39.9K 1K 39
In which two friends that have known eachother since 4th grade never realised they meant so much more to eachother when the time was too late. Jamal...
325K 4.6K 27
imagines based off the characters of on my block !! requests are closed :/