𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 imag...

By charsli

harry potter and the seven dwarfs. ❀ More

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 & 𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
h. granger
r. weasley
the golden trio
d. malfoy
f. weasley
h. potter
g. weasley
h. granger
l. lovegood
r. weasley
g. weasley
n. longbottom
h. potter
d. malfoy
the golden trio
r. weasley
t. riddle
h. granger
d. army
n. longbottom
t. riddle
g. weasley
𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 & 𝗰𝗼.
r. weasley
f. weasley
h. potter
platonic: t. davis & d. malfoy
t. riddle
r. weasley
f. weasley
d. malfoy
d. thomas

d. malfoy

1.4K 27 0
By charsli

'thick cloak, thick lover'

IMAGINE, milk bottle top sized snowflakes, The snow topped ground marked with various sized footsteps, thick woollen cloaks, platinum haired boys; these were a few of your favourite things.

Snow and milk bottle top sized snowflakes fell gingerly from the sky. The snow topped ground laid under you.

Grasping tight to your lover you murmur, "I love you, Draco."

It's just the two of you, Sitting a couple meters away from the Shrieking shack.

"Yeah," Draco mumbles into your neck, cuddling you tightly, "I love you too."

It was moments like these you cherished, all the calm and loving moments you spared with Draco were your favourite.

"Mhm," his speech was muffled, "your so warm and comfy."

Your laugh is as soft as a kittens purr. "So are you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 34.1K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...