𝖛 π–Ž 𝖔 𝖑 𝖆

By liyahsdana

lust /lΙ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... More

prologΟ…e
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Six

322 26 5
By liyahsdana

🖤

Short Chapter/Filler

Omniscient 

"When in the–, why in the–" Charlie was flabbergast at the sight of his coworker/close friend, slipping tongue with his older brother. Donald had his eyes set on Miles, ready to pound every chromosome out of his head for kissing the mother of his upcoming child. Aaliyah however, was happy for Viola. She got something from someone without having to seduce them and break families apart. Aaliyah felt that Viola made progress, and that there was nothing to be upset about.

"Well you see, Viola and I were just-"

Suddenly, Donald stormed over to Viola and snatched her up by her arm roughly. "What the fuck is your stupid ass doing?  Carrying my child while trying to fuck some other nigga!" He whisper shouted so no one else could hear him. Viola looked him in the eyes and snatched her arm away from him.

"A-b-o-r-t-i-o-n." She spelled out the activity she was willing to practice if he pushed her hard enough mentally. Viola was already sick of it. Why did she have to get pregnant at the wrong time by the wrong man? Why did her lustful ways throw her into this ring of misery? She didn't know, all she knew is that if Donald tries her once more, she's cutting off all ties. Literally. "Fucking bastard." She mumbled while walking straight past everyone. Confused as to what happened, Miles followed behind her.

"Hey, what happened? What did your boss say to make you upset?"

"Don't worry about it, Miles. I'll be fine sooner or later." She lied. Viola was going to run to her tent and cry her eyes out. Her arms had a stinging sensation that was making a red spot appear on her arm. Viola didn't know that Donald could get so violent in a matter of seconds around people. Just imagine what he would have done if they were all alone

"Let me see your arm." He asked, grabbing it gently so he couldn't hurt her. Even though he touched it softly, it still stung. Viola hissed at the pain. When Miles looked at her arm, a wave of vexation rushed over him. Viola wasn't his girlfriend, yet he still couldn't just sit there and watch her boss physically abuse her.

He took a breath and quietly told her, "Wait here, I'll be back."

Viola knew what he was going to do, and held him back before he could. "Please don't do this. I'm fine, really. Can you please just say the rest of the morning with me, if that's okay with you?" She pleaded. The last thing she wanted was to be the reason the father of her unborn child and someone she's gaining interest in fight.

"Sure, if that'll make you feel better."

🖤

"There, that should soothe the pain." Miles wrapped gauze around Viola's arm and used ointment so she would get infected. Viola smiled to herself st his kind gesture. She didn't know how to take it, she's never felt real love before. Her life after her rape was mainly just seducing men and one night stands, protected of course. Well except for the baby making. But something about Miles was... different somehow.

"Thank you, for all that you've done."

"No problem, Viola."

A room went silent. Nothing to do but sit until at least eight am. Both Viola and Miles didn't want this silence between them. They both wanted to storm up conversations, get to know each other better, maybe even go on a date. But they couldn't. Miles had his reasons, and Viola had hers. But Miles was determined to not let this moment die. He wanted to treat her like the woman he sees her as, a queen.

"So, do you want any breakfast? Just say the word and I'll do it." He said, beginning to walk to the stove.

"No, you've done enough. I don't want to seem like I want to leech off of you." She declined.

"I insist. Plus, its almost eight, and it wouldn't sit right with me to have you leave with an empty stomach." He offered once again. This time, she didn't decline. Miles made grits, eggs, pancakes with a side of strawberries. It was something he remembered his mother making before she passed. So he thought, why not let her be the first one to taste his first time ever making grits. The breakfast thankfully loosened them both up, giving them and unknown source of energy. They chatted about their ambitions, made corny jokes, and played twenty one questions. It was almost like they knew each other for years. This is what that incident should have been. Both David and Miles made something for Viola, but the difference is, Miles wasn't the type to hurt a woman. David unfortunately was, and made
Viola, the girl who trusted him, his first victim.

"We're gonna fly away, pleasure go my way. I love it when we're cruisin together." Viola hummed.

"Music was made for love, cruisin was made for love. I love it when we're cruisin together." Miles finished off the rest of the verse for her, amazing her with his voice. 'The man can't sing, he can SANG.' she thought. His voice makes her sound like a congested gremlin. She made it official, this nigga is the new face of beauty, inside and out.

"You like Smokey Robinson too?"

"Hell yeah, I used to listen to him all the time when I was a kid. Him and Michael Jackson." He admitted. She smiled at their similar childhood music tastes. If only she had her cassette tape so they could listen togethe–

"Miles, stop stealing my friend! Her boss is threatening to fire her is she isn't back in ten minutes!" Charlie announced, bursting in Miles' home once again. She does love Charlie, but he's always coming in at the wrong time.

"I'll see you soon, I hope." Viola got up, disappointed that their moment ended so soon. She noticed that every great moment between her and Miles, Donald has something to do with it. Is he feeling jealous? Well, he shouldn't be, especially since he still has sex with his girlfriend while she's carrying his child. At this point, Viola was considering aborting it, I mean, what's the point? If it wasn't for the baby, Donald probably wouldn't have been so controlling over who she's with. Shit, he wouldn't even care. Viola wouldn't even have this stinging bruise from when he grabbed her roughly. All of her problems with Donald will go away, with just one doctor visit.

🖤

Two days later...
Viola
"I'm gonna miss this place." Aaliyah said, throwing the rest of her belongings in the back of the bus.

"Really?"

"Hell no, I'm ready to take my black ass back home and get some dick from my nigga." Aaliyah scoffed, hopping inside of the bus. We picked seats all the way in the back so I couldn't confront Donald. I've been avoiding him these past two days and I'm trying to keep that streak running smoothlyI also don't need any extra unneeded stress for when I make my final decision: I'm aborting the baby. I'm not going to discuss this with Donald or even tell him either. It's my body, and my choice. Plus, that nigga needs to chill his abusive ass out.

"Y'all ready?!" Charlie shouted, making us yell 'yes!' back to him.

As I looked out of the window, I reminisced about my time with Miles. All the fun he showed me, all the care and support he gave me. I've never experienced that type of feeling from someone besides family, and even they didn't care sometimes. I wish I had the chance to get his number so we could meet aga—

"Viola, we're at your house." Charlie said, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, um. Thank you, see ya'." I anxiously said, getting off of the bus. As I walked down the aisle, I had the feeling that someone was staring at my ass. I hurried off and ran to my house. My front door key almost broke from how hard I stuck the key in. Finally, home at last. I don't feel like unpacking my clothes, so I just took a soothing bath instead.

🖤

"Why can't I sleep?" I groaned for the eighth consecutive time. It was around a quarter to three, but not once did I feel a sense of languor in my eyes. I'm an insomniac if you will. My soul needs its key nutrients in order for me to enjoy my slumber. I've tried everything, from drinking milk, to masturbating, to counting sheep. Yet, not a damn thing worked well for me. What can I do?

Suddenly, the phone rang. I didn't know who to expect, because what crackhead would be up this late? Oh wait...

"Lawson residence, this is Viola speaking." I answered the caller properly. No matter all the hoe-ish  things I've done since I was seventeen, I always answered the phone with a profusion of respect. Just like my father taught me, be dutiful and reverent is something he said as many times as he could. Based on my current actions, he would definitely disapprove of me.

"Viola, its me, Miles." He answered softly. Miles was probably on the brick of falling asleep on the phone, but I appreciate his efforts to speak to me.

"Oh, hey. How did you get my number?"

"Charlie."

"Makes sense." I laughed. I figured that Charlie must have been jaded with us doing friendly stuff together low key and date. Thank the one up above for Charlie, because without him, I wouldn't have met his brother.

"Oh, and I called you for one particular reason. I don't know if you'll agree to this and you don't have to, but I would love to take you to dinner sometime. What do you say?"

"I say, it's a date." I smiled as if Miles could see me. I felt a yawn approach me as conversation went on.

"Good night, Viola. Sweet dreams."

"You too, Miles, you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 68
love lΙ™v/ noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
408K 13.2K 23
Obsession [Noun] - The domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc. Or, in which Elijah King can't seem to tak...
316 23 17
πŒπˆπ€ 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 She was a billionaire and was one of the best businesswomen in California. Yet, she lived a normal life because that's what she l...
125K 2.3K 19
Highest rank #1 Hiddlestoner Lust [luhst] noun 1. intense sexual desire or appetite. 2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite;leche...