The Hybrid Love

By Elysian_Quaintrelle

"She was afraid because she was different. But little did she know, while she was busy trying to fit in, a ma... More

WARNING!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 16

332 15 0
By Elysian_Quaintrelle

I was awakened by the heavy arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi's face close to mine. I startled at first but then I remembered what happened last night. I turned around and reached for my phone. It was 5am. I slowly removed his arms from my waist but he stopped me and pulled closer to him. "Did you sleep well?" He said with his husky morning voice. I nodded and and he caressed my back.

"Good." Then he was about to go to sleep again when I stopped him. "We still have classes, Syubie." I said while I stared at his face. It was dark in the room but the light of the lamp helped me view this angelic face. I was about to touch his face when his eyes shot open. I was shocked. "What time is it?" As he removed his arms from and stretched his body. "5am." I simply answered then he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked and I was confused. "What?" I asked. "It's too early." He whined as he bury his face on the pillows. "But I wake up at 5. I'm very slow when it comes to preparing." I said and sat at the bed stretching. Then he looked at me and rest his head on his hand. "I'm slow too but who cares." He replied. "Whatever, Min Yoongi." I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed. I walked to my clothes and prepared everything.

"I'm going back to sleep." He said and I just went inside the bathroom.

I took a warm shower this bathroom is big. Bigger than the one at dorm. I didn't have a problem about the soap and shampoo because they were already prepared. I went out of the shower and went to sink. I put some perfume and put my contacts. It was color brown. I put my clothes on and then went out of the bathroom. I looked at the bed and saw Yoongi sleep.

"Such a sleepyhead." I looked at the time and saw that it was already 5:30am. I went to Yoongi and carefully patted his cheeks. "Yoongi-ah, wake up now." I said and he just whined and turned around. I sighed. I just went out and tried to find something to cook. I just saw some rice, sausage and bacon. I cooked them and prepared them. I waited for Yoongi to come down but he was taking so long. It was already 6:20am. I sighed. Don't tell me he's still asleep?

I went upstairs and went to my room and saw Yoongi still sleeping. I mentally slapped myself. "Yah Min Yoongi! Wake up or else we are going to be late!" I shouted and he just covered his ears with a pillow. I pulled the pillow and blanket away from him. "Come on Yoongi I prepared some food." He didn't move.

"Fine. Then I guess I'll just eat all alone and leave you here." I said was about to walk away when he held my arm and pulled me. By his action I fell on the bed and was above him. "Oww." I said and looked at him. I immediately pushed him and tried to get out from him but he was too strong. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Wait for me." He lazily said and put me on the bed. He then stood up and left the room. What just happened?

I stood up and went downstairs. I went downstairs and sat on the chair. I was going to eat when he suddenly got down from upstairs. "How are you so fast?" I asked really surprised. He just shrugged and sat across from me. He ate his food and I did too. "So what's your plan for today?" I asked. "Keeping you close for the whole day." He said coldly. "But I have to go to the art club." I finished my food and stared at him. He looks like a prince when he eats. "No problem." He glanced at me. That made me look away and stood up from my chair.

"Finish quickly so we can go to school on time." I went to the sink and washed my plate. "Stop that." He said which made me startled. I turned around and saw him standing right before me. "Whoo boy you scared me." I said as I clutch my chest. "Stop that and prepare yourself we are going to leave." He said and got the sponge out of my hand. "But who's going to clean this?" I asked. "Just go to the living room. I'll do this." I shrugged and went to the living room. Minutes later he was back. "I thought you move slow?" I asked and he just shrugged.

Then we both went out of the house and walked our way to the school.

We arrived the school gate and saw students there. I got scared and hid behind Yoongi. But then he held my hand and pulled me close. "Don't worry I got you." He said without looking at me. I saw the girls' glares.

"Why the heck is he hanging out with that weirdo?"
"Before it was Taehyung now Yoongi? How much does she pay them?"

I heard them say which made me hurt. I let go of Yoongi's hand and ran away from the scene. I went to the girl's restroom and hid there. I couldn't stop the tears from falling so I let them be. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 2 minutes before my first class starts. But I stayed inside the restroom. I am afraid to go out. I am scared to hear their words.

I cried inside the restroom until someone knocked. I unlock the door and went to one of the cubicles. "Have you seen the weird girl? She's pathetic isn't she?" The voice said. "I know right. She has been hanging out with those boys for weeks. She must be rich." The girls giggled. I covered my mouth to prevent me from making any noises and to stop my sobs. I sat on the toilet until they left.

My heart was aching badly and I couldn't breathe. I locked the door once again and looked at the mirror. If only I could remember what happened that night. If only I didn't slept early that night. If only. I would have prevent this from happening. I could have known the cause to this bullshit. I've hated myself, my life for years. Everything is messed up. I'm messed up. But I have to study. I have my mom waiting for me.

I cried once again as I remembered my mom. Mom, if only you were here. I miss you mom. I miss our home. I miss our family. Even though I hate dad, even though I don't believe in love, there is still a part of me that wants to experience it. But everything that is happening to me is hatred. People hate me. I hate me. I don't have anyone to talk to.

I felt weak and fell down on the floor. I wish I was born normal. I wish I was beautiful. I wish people would love me more. It's only been weeks but I am already suffering. I want to go home. But I don't want to waste this opportunity. "I'm sorry." As I pat my shoulder. The only thing I can say now is sorry. Sorry for existing. Sorry for being this ugly. Sorry for being this worthless. I've been hiding here inside the restroom for 2 hours now.

I've skipped 2 classes. I'll just go to the dorm and skip classes for today. I'll just make it up tomorrow. I unlocked the door and walked at the hallway. I felt wasted. I felt dizzy. I was walking like a drunk lady. I saw people stare at me but I didn't care. I'm too tired. I was too broken. I just felt like a dust floating around the hallway. I just wish they didn't paid attention to me but I have no choice.

I arrived at my dorm and immediately went to my room. I lied down and tried to sleep. But thoughts were bothering me. It felt as if I could drown in my own thoughts. I feel like it could kill me in instant. Then suddenly my chest hurts again. It made sit upright and clutch at my chest. I was breathing heavily. I felt a stinging pain on my left thigh. I clutch my thigh. It felt like burning or something. It felt as if it happened before. Then I looked at my right thigh and it was glowing. I widened my eyes and got terrified. I looked at my left thigh and it looked like something was being marked on it.

I was breathing heavily and felt like I was going to pass out anytime. "Help me." I fell down on the bed again as I wait for the pain to stop. It was really painful. "Help me." I said loudly in my thoughts. "Help me everyone please!" I shouted. "Ahhh!" I screamed giving all the energy left on my body. The pain was really unbelievable.

I cried as the stinging pain flowed through my body. "Save me." The only words I can say. I felt weak on my bed and just lay there. My body was not functioning well and the stinging pain was still there. My body was awakened when someone busted the door open. It was the seven of them. I just looked at them with my weak half opened eyes. I weakly smiled as Yoongi approached me. "Jiyeon!" I heard them shout. Yoongi immediately removed my hand from my left thigh and touch it.

I sighed at the cold feeling. My body relaxed when he touched it. "What's happening?" I mumbled. He removed his hand from my thigh that brought me back to the excruciating state. I groaned once again as he touched my forehead maybe checking for my temperature. I pulled his hand away from my head and placed it on my thigh. "Just put it there." I pleaded. He just nodded and did what I said. I saw the boys around my room.

The feeling of his cold hand against my skin makes me relaxed. "I'm sorry." The last thing I said before I passed out.

"Wake up. Wake up." A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and saw that I am in the middle of the forest. "Where am I?" I asked the person. But the person didn't answer. The person just left me there. Then I saw the seven boys. I looked at them and each and everyone of them are covered in...blood?

"Seokjin? Taehyung?" I called out to them but they didn't seem to hear me. I stood up from the ground and walked closer to them. Then suddenly arrows went flying towards me. I protected myself by covering myself but then no arrows hit me. I looked at my back and saw the arrows struck the tree. My heart started to beat fast. There were seven arrows. I looked back at the boys and they were all looking at me.

Their eyes were different colors. Blood was coming out of their mouth. To be honest, blood was everywhere. Wait what?! Blood started rushing and filling the whole forest. "Help! Help!" I shouted but they just stared at me. I looked at them they were only six now. Where's Yoongi? I was being carried away by the pool of blood.

When suddenly it came down and I was back on the ground. I stood up and started running when suddenly a big dog was in front of me. I gasped. I took a step back but the big dog took a step forward. I stared at it. What do you call them? I stared at its eyes and that's when the name came out of my mouth. "Wolves." The wolf ran towards me and I ran away too.

But then I collapsed because of the pain in my thigh. They were glowing. I crawled to the middle and there I heard people screaming.

"It's the queen!" People screamed.
"All hail the queen!"

I looked back to the place of the wolf and saw nothing but Yoongi. His eyes were black and golden yellow. He kneeled down to be as same as my position. Then the people's reaction changed. "The queen is a human!" One person shouted. Then people started throwing things at me. That's when I witnessed Yoongi's true colors. He became the wolf that I saw earlier. He pulled me using his mouth and made me climb his back.

He ran so fast that it felt like my whole life time lapsed. He howled and I was terrified and mesmerized at the same time. We arrived in a place where all of the boys stayed. Yoongi put me down and he was back to his human form. "Y-yoongi." I stuttered. Then the other six boys came out and went close to me. I was scared because they looked like they weren't human at all. I started crawling away when someone held my arms and trapped me to the ground. I looked at the person and saw Jimin. "What are you going to do? Let me go!" I begged. Then all of them showed fangs which made me shock.

I tried moving but they were strong. Each of them approached my exposed skin. "No... please don't!" I screamed. Yoongi approached my neck. "No!" I shouted before they dug their fangs on my skin.

I shot my eyes open while catching my breathe. I looked around me while panicking. I was inside my room. Safe and sound. The boys are not here and I'm fine. I looked at my thighs and saw the marks. "The marks were real." I touched them. Does that mean they are all vampires too? I went outside hoping that I would see them there but they weren't.

I went outside and went to Namjoon's dorm. No one answered. I went to Yoongi and Seokjin's dorm and again, no one answered. I went to look for Jimin and Hosk but they were nowhere to be found. I ran towards the library and saw Jungkook. "Jungkook!" I shouted but he just looked at me with his wide eyes and ran away from me. "Jungkook wait!" I shouted and tried to catch him but he was fast.

I still felt a little dizzy because of what happened a while ago. Then I remembered Kai's words. I went back to the dorm and went to Taehyung's room. I went inside in hopes of finding the book. "Where is it?" I whispered. I opened his cabinet and dear lord, I found a big chest. I've never seen him bring this. I opened the chest and saw a lot of papers and tiny bottles. I found the book at the bottom of the chest. I immediately got the book and went out. I went to my room and scanned through the pages.

I went back to the hybrids section.

I looked at the page and it looked like I can scratch it off. I scratched it with my nails and saw nothing. "What?" I was getting confused when suddenly it hit the light. There I saw glimpse of a word under the ruined pictures of the group of hybrids. I turned the light off and using the flaslight of my phone, I lit it up and put it on the certain page. That made me gasped. I dropped my phone and the book. I was shaking. I was terrified.

I looked at the ruined pictures and tried to touch it. When I did, it only made me scared more. The pictures magically fixed itself. I flash the light at it, I felt tears coming out my eyes. I couldn't believe what I am seeing right now. I thought it was impossible. But this was the living proof. I covered my mouth preventing it from making any sounds.

My body weakened. More marks showed up. How? How is it possible?

O M G GUYS I CANT BELIEVE IT, WE ARE AT 1K READS IM SO PROUD OF YA'LL, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE! I LOVE YALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
61K 2.2K 35
~ a BTS fanfiction ~ In one split second, a star could explode. In that short perception of time, a galaxy could be created at the edge of the univer...
893 239 41
"Well look who we got here, how could you do this y/n? Why risk your life and the life of others? You shouldn't have seen that now that you are here...