Where's My Love ( One Shots Y...

By Jaskhail08

Something that is bothering my mind and I need to let it out to form peace in my mind. Hope someone will read... More

Let me know

Does She Know That We Bleed The Same?

416 7 4
By Jaskhail08

Where's My Love?

By: SYML

(Better listen to this while reading 😊. And I hope you appreciate this)

Warning: Rated SPG.

Cold bones
Yeah, that's my love
She hides away, like a ghost

Yuzu

It was raining hard. I kept looking around. Keep  searching for her but she's no where to be found. Where are you Mei? Where are you my love? I hardly closed my fist. Thinking about her. Why did she have to leave me in this way? Where I thought everything was fine? Where I thought she's the one whom I see walking down the aisle? Did I done something wrong? Am I not enough? I love her more than anything else. But I never thought she will leave me like this. Not in this way. Not at this time.

Oooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Oooh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way

I was sobbing hard. I can't stop my self from crying. Didn't she know that she's the center of my universe. That she's my everything. That she's the one who makes my life happy. She's the light in the darkest part of my life. She's my Mei.  I just want to be happy with her. Does she know? Does she know that I am hurt too? Does she know that we bleed the same? Does she know how broke I am because she leaves me? 

Happy memories with her are flooding into my mind.

"Mei?" Yuzu called her. Mei turn around smile at her lover.

"What's up Yuzu?" Mei answered her lover.

"What are you doing?" 

"Just sorting out some documents of the Academy"

"Hmmmm"

"What is that for?" Mei asked with knitted brows.

"Nothing. We should be sleeping right now, it's late" Yuzu turn around to walk towards to their bed but she felt a warm embrace from behind.

"Don't worry about me my worrier lover" Yuzu simple wished that they could stay like that for a longer time.

"I can't helped it. I am sorry Baby" she turn around to face her lover and embrace her like there's no tomorrow. "You've been working hard and pushing your self to the limit-----" Yuzu stop cause Mei cut her words into a kiss. She just closed her eyes and respond to her kisses.

"How about let's go to bed and let's sleep?" Mei smiled at YuzuYuzu just sigh and kiss her forehead.

"Okay what ever you want My love"

"I love you more" Yuzu arguing with Mei in their bedroom after they make love.

"Nope! I love you more" Mei said with confidence.

"You'll never gonna win against me! I love you more Mei"

"Nope! Not happening" Mei said stubbornly. Silence filled their room until they both speak

Little things with Her

"I love you more!"  They suddenly stare to each other and burst into a laughter.

"I love you" Yuzu said to Mei where love was the only thing you could read in her eyes.

"I love you too" Mei just simple answer and embrace her.

They are happy together. Planning their future together.

"I don't know what love is, until I met you" Yuzu said while staring to her beautiful lover. She was standing on their balcony while watching the stars with the cold breeze of wind.

"Hmmm? Really"

"Yes My Love, I never thought that I could feel this extreme happiness with you. You always make my day. You always make me happy. You always love me in anyways that you can. My feelings for you never changes. You are my favorite everything. I could see my whole life with you Baby"

Mei stare at her and held her face with her both hands.

"You always have a lot of words to say to me. But the only thing I could say to you is I love you so much. More than anything else" it made Yuzu smile with those words it makes Yuzu heart beat faster than the usual.

"I love you too" she answered Mei.

Cold sheets
But where's my love
I am searching high
I'm searching low in the night

I was alone inside our bed room and I can't stop thinking of her. Thinking of what we used to have. Thinking of the only person who makes my heart beat. Thinking of the person who holds my heart like no one else does. Thinking if she's still coming back to me. I was still crying. I can't stop crying. How am I going to live without her. I can't live with out her. Is it my fault? Is it my fault that she leave me? Is it me? I embrace my legs while sobbing hard. I just want to be with her.

"Yuzu? What is that?" Mei's tone was angry. Yuzu can feel that.

"Haven't you realized that she's flirting with you?"

"Flirting with me?!" Mei scoffed. "You're unbelievable"

"And now I'm the one who's unbelievable!" Yuzu shout at her which made Mei quiet. Yuzu then realize what she had done. "I'm sorry Baby, I'm just jealous"

"Yeah I'm aware of that" Mei said with cold tone.

"I'm sorry" Yuzu cried. "I just can't stop my self from being jealous. I'm sorry Baby" Mei walked closer to her lover and embrace her.

"Stop crying now my cry baby lover" Mei said while stroking her hair. "It's alright. I love you. Don't you trust me?"

"I do Baby. I do trust you. I just can't helped it"

"Then believe me when I say I love you and you're the only woman I'm going to love for the rest of our lives"

Oooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Oooh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way

My lips are almost bleeding because I was biting it. My whole body was shaking. Maybe this is the effect of not eating anything and crying for the past few days. I know my Mom was worried about me.

"Yuzu?" I heard my Mom. I was laying on my bed and just staring at the ceiling of  our room. Then her face was the only thing I could see. "Please eat something"

"I'm not hungry" I answered my Mom. Then my tears start to fall again. "Mama, I'm hurt" I don't know who to turn too, at this moment. I'm just hurt. How could she leave me in this way? For once I thought I was tough. I was strong. But not with her. Mei is my weakness. Mei is my everything. She can made me whole and broke me at the same time. Cause she's my Mei. The only woman I'm going to love for the rest of my life.

"I know" then I felt her warm embrace. "I know" she whispered at my ears. I can feel my Mom's tears.  Then I embrace her tightly like my life depends on it.

I build my dreams with Mei. I planned my future with her. But here I am again crying over someone who broke me again. And the hardest thing on earth was trying to put back your self together, but the more you try to do it the more you bleed to those pieces. Something that is tiring.

Did she run away? Did she run away? I don't know
If she ran away, If she ran away, come back home
Just come home

Still, I want to be with her even though she broke me a thousand times I'm still hoping that she might come back to me again.

"What's up?" Yuzu said to Mei.

"Nothing" Mei answered her. Yuzu notices that something has change with her lover. She keep staring to her and trying to figure out what is wrong.

"What's bothering you?" Yuzu asked Mei once again.

"I'm alright" she just simple answered her lover.

"Okay" Yuzu just answered which made her more think deeper. She knows that there is something bothering with Mei, that she can't just share to her.

And she felt sad with that. Sharing things with her lover is one the things she want.

"Don't be sad I'm alright Yuzu"

If there is someone who was an over thinker between Yuzu and Mei it was Yuzu. She notices every little thing about her lover.

"I am sorry" she answered Mei.

Days had gone by between Mei and Yuzu and each passing days, Mei has gotten busy with her work in the academy, where she forgets telling to her lover that she was staying over the academy to do her jobs. It made Yuzu anxious cause she misses her lover.

"Can we talked?" Yuzu

I got a fear
Oh, in my blood
She was carried up
Into the clouds, high above

"What do you want to talked about?" Mei asked not looking to her lover and just sorting her things out.

"Us" Yuzu said. It caught Mei's attention.

"What about us?"

"Is there something wrong? I have notice you distanced your self to me. You're always over working. You'd rather be working than spend time with me. Have I done something wrong?"

Their room filled with silence. Mei look at her lover.

"You have done nothing wrong to me, I was just sorting issues about my self"

"What issues?" Yuzu asked.

"Babe" she looked straight into her eyes. "You know I love you so much"

"I do"

"I guess I need to tell you this" Mei take a deep breath. "Someone from my past came back again"

Yuzu was shocked for what she heard.

"My first love"

"And you're turn apart between us? I thought you love me?---"

"Can you please listen to me first?" Yuzu then stop talking. "She's Sakura. Well I never thought she will came back approaching me again. She said things related to us before."

"Are you seeing her?" Yuzu's tone was accusing. And it hurts to Mei's part. That her lover was accusing her.

"She came to my office. So yes. I saw her twice"

"Is that the reason why you distanced your self to me cause you want her more than me?"

"Jeez Yuzu! How can you think about that? So all along you don't trust me? You're doubting my love for you---"

"Don't you know?! That those nights with out you, send me to a real hell!  I kept thinking about you! I can't stop thinking about you. I kept asking my self what's wrong with me" tears are flowing to her eyes. "I love you always you know that. But do you know what hurts? That you don't trust me the way I do. I really felt like I was the only one who's fighting for this love. I thought you love me!"

"Babe, I love you" Mei said. "Always remember that. I couldn't love another person more than I did to you" Mei stand up and kiss Yuzu. " I think this is to much for you. I should leave for a while"

"Wait what are you talking about?"

"I kept hurting you, I will come back to you if I sort things out"

"No don't leave me, Mei we can sort this out. Please"

"I have too" she smiled at her lover. She get her things and start to leave their house. Yuzu on the other hand run after Mei.

"Please Mei don't" they are now outside and Mei was waiting for a taxi.

"You should go back, it's going to rain"

"Why are leaving me this way? I already have you. I'm so sure about you. I want you. I need you. I love you"

"Babe, this is for both of us. I'll be back soon" when a taxi stop Mei got in and leave Yuzu while it starts to rain. Yuzu was crying hard. She run after the taxi but the more she run the more it fades. And she was crying at the middle of the street where wind and rain was the only witness of her pain and sorrow.

Oooh, If you're bled, I bleed the same
Oooh, If you're scared, I'm on my way

"Yuzu?!" My Mom was running towards to me. And I can sense that there's something wrong.

"What is it Mama?"

"The police found Mei" My heart beat faster the moment she said that.

"Where is she?"

"Nakahara General hospital" I saw how sad my Mom.

"Hospital?! What is she doing there?"

"Just come with us"

I get up on my bed and change my clothes. I came with my Mom. It was a quick ride on the hospital. This is an unusual feeling. My heart was beating faster.

"Mama? Why are we heading this way?" I asked my Mom. She did not answer me. We reach the saddest room in the hospital. And I can't believe. She was laying there. My eyes went wide and tears was starting to fall.

"MEI!!!" I screamed. I run to her corpse and embrace her.

She was at the morgue. She was laying on that stainless steel bed. Her body was cold. She was lifeless. She was lifeless in my arms. I cried and screamed her name.

"Why? What happened to her"

"They found her some where in the cemetery. According to her autopsy she was been raped. The taxi driver was the suspect. The police said that Mei asked him to drive her in the cemetery" 

"Raped!" That's the most horrible thing on earth. How can someone did that crime to her? I can't believe this. I can't believe she's dead. She leave me for real. Felt like I was died too. This is unfair. Now I lost forever. "Why does she want to go to the cemetery?"

"The suspect said that she wants to see her Mom"

"This is all my fault. If only I tried to understand what she really wants and what she really needs" I just hug her dead body.

"No Yuzu" My Mom said. "Nobody wants this"

Did you run away? Did you run away? I don't need to know
If you ran away, if you ran away, come back home
Just come home

After her funeral I stay at her grave much longer than the others. I just want to be with  Mei. I just want to be with her. I was sitting at the grass and staring at her grave. As she leave this life. She will always have my heart no matter what happened. She's the only woman I am going to love until the day I die.

Author's Note

Hmmmm Not that good in writing. Hello everyone. Hope you like this one. After 2 years I published something different. Does Anyone knows you about Yuzu Aihara and Mei Aihara from Citrus? So this story was about them

Thank you.

*******Jaskhai08******** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 59.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
344K 12.2K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
161K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
986K 24.8K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...