Astronaut Anime Chara In: Dem...

By AnimeCharaGenocidal

The First one of Era 2. More

Space Power Go!

Space Octopus from Hell!

15 0 0
By AnimeCharaGenocidal

(Astronaut Anime Chara POV)

"Finally... The source of the trouble in the Space Region of Anime Chara Inc." You said.

Standing before you was a giant Space Octopus, Exactly like how your Nathan had described it back on Earth.

"Well, Luckily me and Nathan function the same way most of our duos do, I'm the genius, He's the idiot. My genius waves are cancelled out by his Nathan waves, Making a Nathan a great shield for me." You say.

A robotic Nathan that began to resemble an Astronaut appeared as soon as you said that "Heya, Chara." The Nathan said. You simply smirked and put the Nathan in front of you, Cleverly masking your brain waves with your Nathan's.

"Well... That was easy. Now..."

You pushed a button on your space knife, it transforming back into a knife from a rover, And slashed the Space Octopus to pieces.

[Story End.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC