Her House, My Rules

By famousstories

"You broke my first rule," I whispered in her left ear as I pulled down her underwear under the table slowly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 6

165K 2.4K 1.3K
By famousstories

Questions were burning my brain with curiosity. I wanted to know what happened to Cody. I wanted to hear the truth. I wanted her to be comfortable enough to explain everything to me and actually trust me.
She was hiding something. I wanted to dig more into the situation. I felt pain in her voice. Her tone was screaming for comfort.

She was hiding something really big. She didn't want to share it with me.

"Why do I feel like you're hiding something else?" I requested. "What are you hiding, Hazel?" I continued, nervously.

"I'm not hiding anything." She tried to face the situation with a dirty lie. "I'm tired. I need to sleep."

"Did you kill him?" I asked with a dangerous thought. "What happened to him?".

"No, I didn't kill him." She stated, angrily. "I can't believe you just said that." her eyes were judging my thought, harshly.

"Tell me what happened," I interrogated, gently. "You can trust me," I assured.

"I didn't kill him." She admitted, peacefully.

"And I believe you," I replied. "I just want to know what happened that night. I want to know everything. I won't judge you, I won't push you to your limits. I just want the truth, Hazel. Please." I begged.

"Fine." She finally agreed. "A few days later, I skipped school to visit him at the hospital. He was hurt and lonely. He had no family, he was by himself at the hospital. No flowers, no siblings. He was all alone in the hospital bed, crying for days. I hated him with all my heart." She started to cry, silently.

Oh no! Hazel! Did you kill him?

"What happened next?" I questioned her.

"I started to say hurtful things to him. I told him that I wanted him dead. To be honest, I did want him dead at that time. I just couldn't bury the hate that I felt against him. He killed my only sister. He murdered her. He was driving the car. That was his fault. She was dead because of him." She sighed. "He committed suicide right in front of me. I was watching him and I didn't stop him. I was there and I felt happy. I was happy that he was doing it. I was only fourteen. I wanted revenge. Back then, I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know that my words could cause damage to people. I regretted my words."

"How did he die?" I panicked.

"He had a gun under his bed. I don't know how it got there. He shot himself and his last words were 'I'm so sorry, Hazel.' Boom! It was already too late. I cried my eyes out. I felt guilty. There I was, crying over his dead body when I pushed him to his last limits. I was the cause. I was the criminal."

Her words froze with pain. Speechless, she drove herself to guilt. 'I am a criminal'

"Don't say that. You're not a criminal." I kissed her forehead. "But I can't deny the fact that your words are dangerous weapons. The way you express yourself, the way you accuse people, the way you drive people crazy, is dangerous." I caressed her skin."You're not a bad person. You made a mistake and it's normal." I consoled her.

"Do you hate me?" Her eyes were dying from fear.

I could never hate you, Hazel.

"I don't," I said, dryly.

"Thank you." She closed her sleepy eyes as she laid her head on my naked chest.

Her story touched me. I didn't know that she was that sensitive. I really thought she didn't care about anyone but herself. I was wrong. She knew when she made mistakes. I really wanted to stay close to her. She was hurting herself by thinking that she killed her sister's boyfriend. She needed company and I was ready to be with her. I was ready to stop my games and actually learn how to care for her.

I wanted to focus on her health and heart. I wanted to take care of her. I wanted to be there by her side. She needed me more than ever.

Hazel Brown needed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I pushed the pillow on my side, the morning sun woke me up from my sleep. I was by myself in the bed. Hazel was gone.
I rushed in the shower and brushed my teeth, rapidly as I headed downstairs to make breakfast for Hazel.

Hazel had company.

Voices were murmuring from a distance. Two girls were laughing with Hazel. Hazel didn't seem sick at all. She was full of energy. She sounded healthy. I hid behind the kitchen door as I tried to listen closely. They were making fun of someone. Hazel was the devil's daughter. She was talking about an imbecile.

Me.

"Yes, girls. Just like that." She laughed. "That imbecile believed everything I told him last night. You should've seen his face, Tiana. He was so shocked. He was hugging me, caressing my hair, kissing my forehead like I was his little puppy." They laughed.

Wait for a second, Replay, sweetheart. Did she really lie to me? Was she really talking about me like that? Was I the imbecile? She was a good liar. She really made me fall for her lies. That was really wrong for her to play with my emotions and pretended that she understood my pain, what I was really going through including my father's situation. She took me as a joke like always. She didn't have a sensitive heart. I thought wrong. She was the same immature girl. She wasn't going to change. I really was hurt when I heard everything.

She betrayed my trust.

"Hayley? Cody?" One of her girlfriends laughed. "Really Hazel? At least pick some good names if you're going to invent a good lie."

"They're actually good." The other one laughed. "I'm proud of you, Hazel." They laughed.

"Thank you, Ciara." She made fun of me. They all were.

"Did you guys..." One of her friends started. "You know. Did you guys have sex?"

"No," Hazel answered, amusingly. "I wish. I tried to set him in the mood but he didn't get the message. You should've seen his body. Oh, my holy God! It's so sexy. His green eyes and his dimples are his best feature, girls." Her tone caressed my mind slowly. "He's off-limits"

Off-limits? Hazel! I wasn't yours.

Yet.

Hazel wasn't lying this time. I was really handsome. The way I drive a woman crazy in the bedroom was my best feature. I wanted to keep listening but I wanted to introduce myself to Hazel's friends and act like I didn't hear anything. I wanted to flirt with her friends just to get her under her skin.

Girls hate that.

"Who's off-limits?" I showed myself as their eyes clapped with curiosity. "Good morning, beautiful ladies." Hazel cursed me out with her eyes. She gave me a look. She was uncomfortable. Her body language snitched on her behavior.

"Hazel! You didn't tell me he was that handsome!" She began. "Good morning, I'm Tiana." She introduced herself as the other friend jumped into the conversation.

"And I'm Ciara." She hugged me, suddenly. "Can you be mine?" Her question blew me away. It was really unexpected. I didn't even know what to say to her. She was really moving too fast.

Way too fast.

"He's taken, Girls." Hazel snatched my response from my lips.

"Am I?" I glanced at her and gave her the bad boy look.

Someone was jealous.

"You're single?" Tiana asked, patiently.

"Yes, I am," I replied, confidently. "Single looks bad on my skin. I need someone to shower me with love and affection." I faked a sad face.

"I can help you with that," Ciara stated. "I'm single myself." I forced a smile.

"I'm Hawk." Tiana and Ciara were all over me. They wanted to rip me apart and feed on me. "Hawk Wale." I finished.

Hazel's face was my best impression. She was really getting jealous. She lied to my face. What did she expect? Did she really think she was smarter than me? I didn't even know if she was even faking her reaction, she lied so much that I didn't know what to think anymore. She was really making my life impossible and I hated it. I decided to take her of her and she was faking her emotions all along. I hated the fact that she knew how to manipulate me. She knew how to drive me insane with her beauty. She just knew.

Hawk. Make me tea. I'm dying. Oh, please.

I was really done being on her side. It was over. She was powerless, I took her power away.

"I didn't know you were that friendly." Her voice burned with jealousy. "Hawk?" My name tasted like fresh poison in her mouth, she was really frustrated.

"Now, you do. Love." I answered with an honest winter tone. She was trying to make me stop in her own words without being so obvious.

"Can I talk to you, please?" Hazel grabbed me by the arm without my permission. I was really getting on her nerves but I didn't care. She lied to me last night and I fell for it. She took me as a joke and I was about to make her look dumb in front of her beautiful friends. I was done. I was done falling for your lies, Hazel.

Done.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked, bothered.

"What are you talking about?" I acted like I had no clue. "What's your problem?"

"You know what's my problem." She said under her teeth. "You're flirting with my friends and It's uncomfortable."

"Why do you care?" I asked, annoyed. "I'm just being friendly." I continued. "Why did you lie about my status? You told them I was taken when you and I both know that it's not true. Why did you do that for?" Jealousy was the only reason.

"They're my friends and I care about them." She began. "Both are them are taken. I'm just trying to look out for them." She chased me with a lie.

"You lie so much that your words are meaningless in my eyes." I refused to believe her sentence.

"What do you mean?" She acted innocent.

"It's just a feeling." I denied her question. "Your friends are waiting. I'm done with this conversation, Hazel." Her name in my mouth was disgusting. I realized that she was never going to change, she was manipulative. I was tired of her.

"I've told my situation last night but you chose to take everything as a joke by flirting with them and trying to take them away from me. Why are you even talking to them?"

Her eyes were dry and clear with her dirty story. She had the courage to keep on with her lie. She had the nerve to lie on my face again. I just didn't know what to say to her. She was making things hard. I didn't want to be around her. I didn't want to swallow her lies anymore. She was a liar and I wanted to put an end to it.

"What does that have to do with your situation?" I tried to control my temper. "I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just trying to make them comfortable around me. Why do you even care? That's the question."

"I don't care." She denied. "I just want you to stop talking to them. Is that so hard to do?"

"It's not but I don't want to," I said, confidently. "Speaking of your situation, I'm just curious. Can I see your sister's picture? Hayley? Isn't it?" I knew she didn't have any pictures. I just wanted to see what she was going to do next. Her story was a lie. So was her sister's photo.

"No," She disagreed. "I don't trust you anymore." She replied, confused.

Trust? Hazel. You were really talking about trust. You just lied to my face. You made me believe that you had a heart when all you carried inside was your pride. Lying to me had consequences and I was ready to make her pay. I didn't want to hold everything inside anymore. I wanted something more.

Revenge.

How was I going to that? I had no idea.

"I didn't give you a reason," I stated. "Can you tell me why?"

"You just flirted with my friends right in front of my face." Her face was burning with jealousy. "Perfect example"

"Are you saying that because you're jealous or maybe you can't stand the fact that I'm giving someone else attention?" I made my point.

"What are you even saying right now?" She denied. "I'm not jealous. Why would I be?"

"I was thinking the same thing but I think I know why." Her face was the best reaction. Curiosity was chasing her eyes, negatively.

"Why?"

"You know why," I responded. "I just realized something. Why is it so hard for you to look me straight in the eyes whenever I'm close to you?" I advanced as I pulled her body against mine. "I dare you to look me in the eyes and tell me you're not jealous."

"I'm not jealous." She forced eye contact.

"You're lying," I whispered in her ear. "Why is your heart beating so fast? Are you craving me that bad?" I carried her while her legs curved around my hips. "Stop playing with fire if you can't stand the flame." I placed my hand under her red short dress as I squeezed her butt, gently. "From now on, you're under my rules. I know you're dying to make love to me. I heard it all. I know you were lying when you told me your story. You're forgiven but I won't let you get away that fast." I pulled down her purple underwear all the way down to her knees as I placed my head under her dress and licked the tip of her clitoris in between. "Rule number one: I don't want you to wear underwear around me." She jumped by the movement of my tongue.

I stopped as she begged my warm tongue not to stop. She tasted so good.

"Rule number two." I carried my head to my original position as I whispered in her left ear. "You're untouchable. No one else can touch your flawless skin besides me." I bit her ear, intentionally. "Therefore, I'm the only one who can pleasure you and make you sweat like you're standing under my sun." I licked her neck, passionately as she tried to push me away. "I'm not done yet, sweetheart. I'm now getting started..." I squeezed her body against mine as her clitoris begged to get a taste of my tree.

Rule number three...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
540K 15K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...
694K 16.5K 62
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
3.2M 99.3K 42
*UNDERGOING EDITING* *COMPLETED* HIGHEST RANKING #14 TEEN FICTION/ #5 HUMOUR/ #2 CHICKLIT/ #1 CLICHE "Your skin is so soft." He muttered trailing his...