What Destiny Brings You? [Aka...

By EmpressGlassred

What would destiny will offer for the absolutely perfect emperor? Akashi Seijuro never thought that things wo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue: His Answer to Fate

Chapter 7

2.5K 60 0
By EmpressGlassred

"Cheers!" The Seirin team chanted as they raise their glasses with drinks.

"[L/N], this place is amazing!" Riko commented.

"Yeah, we had no idea that your parents run this place." Kiyoshi said as he viewed the menu, "The food here is delicious."

"I agree about the food." Kagami said as he took seconds of rice on the table.

"Kagami-kun, you shouldn't gobble your food like a monster in this kind of place."

"Who are you to scold me, Kuroko?" The red-haired male didn't mind him and just focused on eating.

You noticed that the teal guy just finished his plate clean. From what you know, he just ordered vanilla milkshake and a little bit of chicken barbeque and rice on his plate. You chuckled, Is it just me that Kuroko is on a diet?

You had an another reason why you suggested to brought them here. It's not just to celebrate your victory but to tell them that you're signing off as their secret manager...

"Guys, I had an announcement." Everyone in the team fixed their eyes on you.

"I'm... going to transfer to Rakuzan in my second year." You said. You were dumbfounded for a moment while keeping the cool pace. Everyone doesn't seem to be surprised and their faces are serious.

"We know about that, [L/N]." Kiyoshi said, "Kuroko told us."

"He did?" You sighed in your thoughts,This guy is unpredictible that my forecast ability can't read what's in his eyes...

"It's best that they knew sooner." He said.

Hyuga crossed his arms, "[L/N] I hate to admit, I found it strange when you suddenly joined us. But when Kuroko told us how you and Akashi were so heated up during the match to beat each other, everything became clear to us."

"And besides we don't blame you, [L/N]. It just happened." Koganei assured.

"You guys..."

The attention was shifted towards the Seirin coach, "Alright guys, enough of the drama. Let's just enjoy ourselves for a while. [Y/N]-chan, we will miss you. I'm grateful that all of us won today. We could've also done this without you."

Tears bursted as you suddenly got emotional, "Riko-senpai...."

And so, after they finished eating, they decided to have a tour around the hotel resort and meeting the hotel staffs. Everyone is enjoying how majestic the hotel is. You were very glad that you got to meet them. It was very fun to spend your time with the team even though it's your last time to be with them.

*timeskip*

It's been few weeks since the Winter Cup finals. You've been stressed over the past few months and today is your peaceful time. You were relaxing by drinking a cup of warm chocolate since it's very cold out there. Many things happened since you joined Seirin's basketball team and your ability takes toll of your thoughts because of stress.

While relaxing in the dining room, your phone slowly moved because of vibration as it rings your favorite ringtone. You took the phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"[Y/N]-chan? It's me, Riko." You heard a very familiar voice coming from the phone.

"Senpai!" You said with glee, "Why did you call me today?"

"Do you know that today is Kuroko's birthday, right? You are invited and the venue will be at Kagami's place."

"Okay, senpai. I'll be there soon."

"See ya later." Riko ended the call.

Kuroko's birthday? Hmm... I guess I have to change into something nice to wear. You went to your room and opened your large closet. You wore a white shirt with (f/c) cardigan and jeans.

Since you were going to Kagami's place, you told your parents that you'll be going to a friend's house for a birthday celebration.

*****

You knocked on the door only to see everyone from Seirin who are decorating the place. It seems that Kuroko is not here...

"Kagami, where's Kuroko?" You asked.

He replied, "He'll catch up here soon. He's with everyone in the Generation of Miracles for their reunion."

He was strucked for a moment that he wanted to ask you this, "Wait, aren't you supposed to be with them?"

"Sorry, I wasn't informed about it." You lied.

Reunion, huh? That's nice. I think Satsuki-san forgot of inviting me but I think it's much better that I stay here. You suddenly had mixed emotions regarding about it. You thought of wanting to go there but thinking about the redhead, you suspected that he might be there. It's better that you keep your distance for a while.

You suddenly heard a knock from the door. When it opened, you saw familiar faces.

"Himuro? Takao?" You said.

"Hey, you must be Shin-chan's former manager, am I right?"

"I'm actually the assistant manager, Takao." You corrected.

"It's you, [L/N]. What are you doing here?" The raven haired asked.

"I was here to help them." You replied, "Kagami was very excited to see you."

The tall redhead asked, "[L/N], do you know Tatsuya?"

"Yeah. I met him with Atsushi before they went home from the Winter Cup semi-finals." You explained.

"I see. But anyways, let's cook for everyone before Kuroko comes here." Kagami said to Himuro.

"Sure." Then, the two proceeded to the kitchen.

After all the preparations were done, Kuroko went to Kagami's place. Not only that, he invited everyone in the Generation of Miracles. Your eyes wandered for the certain redhead. I knew it he was here. You spotted him with the others enjoying the celebration. You didn't spoke or didn't say anything that can get his attention. It was actually awkward that you have to meet again after what happened in the past few weeks.

"[L/N]-san." The teal haired celebrant tapped at your shoulder that made you flinched from your seat.

"Kuroko, that was a jumpscare!" You commented.

"Sorry, but you seem spaced out lately. Why were you so quiet?" He spectaculated, "Is it because of him?"

You leaned for a low whisper, "Yes. And Kuroko will you please keep quiet?"

"Um. [Y/N]-chan." The pinkette poked on your shoulder. You and Momoi actually sat beside each other. She leaned to whisper in a very low voice.

"I know that it's strange but Akashi-kun was looking at you the whole time." Your eyes met his red orbs to confirm it and she was right. You averted your eyes quickly.

I can't believe it. Why is Akashi looking at me like that? His face was stern and stoic as if he was staring at me earlier.

"Satsuki-san!" You feel a bit flustered, "He was really looking at us!" You met his eyes again. What?! He's chuckling to himself! Your cheeks turned red as you shifted your eyes towards Momoi and she was just smiling. She really likes teasing you.

******

As the senior Seirin members went home, the four GOM members with Momoi came along with them. You and the redhead were heading in the same direction. He suddenly stopped his tracks facing you. His eyes met yours. You stopped from your tracks as well as you felt that he was looking at you like what he did earlier. It felt like he wanted to talk to you.

"Akashi..."

"We meet again, [Y/N]..." He said. I'm getting nervous. He was standing in front of me. I couldn't move.

"How are you doing?" Was the first topic that came out of his mouth.

"Of course I'm doing fine..." You replied with a hint of being flustered.

"I don't think it doesn't say anything on you face." He said as if he read what's on your mind, "Were you ignoring me on purpose?"

You stuttered defensively, "Ignoring? What are you talking about? Why would I ignore you?"

"It's very obvious, [Y/N]. I can tell. You were talking to others except me during the party. You were averting your eyes when you look at me."

"Are you... afraid of me?" He said with a sad smile.

You tilted your head. You were afraid to admit it but, yes. Not only that, you were slowly consumed by your emotional feelings towards him. And it's coming back.

"It must've been a shock for you." He said, "[Y/N], is it okay with you if we can settle this connection we have right now?"

You raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Do you want to start over again? This time, I'm doing it right."

Umm... Yes, I'd like to. As long as you're near... Your conscience spoke something in your head, Wait, what am I thinking?!

Akashi, I really don't get you. You're making this complicated! You squealed in your thoughts.

"Okay. If that's what you want." [Y/N], remain calm... Remain calm...

"Alright, can you hear me out? [Y/N], do you know how I felt when I first lost to you?" You fixed your gaze on his red orbs trying to hear what his thoughts are, "I feel like you deprived everything from me. It frustrated me that you planned everything beforehand. I never thought that you went this far to beat me. You were never the type of person to do it so I excluded that assumption. However... A part of me said that I'm grateful that you were the one who beat me..."

He gave a short chuckle, "It reminded me of the past. Especially the time when you always lost to me. I guess you already forgotten about it."

In all those years? Does it mean that I always lost to him before? Ack! A pain stung in your head. My head is spinning again. My knees felt wobbly. The redhead stood beside you with a concerned look.

"[Y/N], are you alright?"

"I'm fine. It's just a headache." You said touching you head.

"I think you should rest. Maybe I should take you home."

You insisted, "It's alright. I can go on with myself."

"[L/N]-san?" A familiar monotone voice was heard behind you.

"Kuroko."

"Um, am I ruining something?"

Yes, this is my chance! "No. I was just planning to go home with you. Why are you late? I was waiting for you."

"I left something at Kagami's place." He replied.

"Okay, let's go home Kuroko. You were heading that way right? But anyways, it's nice seeing you again Akashi. Don't worry about me okay?" You assured as you left walking with Kuroko. The redhead just stood there looking at both of you. He feel vexed thinking that it wasn't like him to feel that way.

******

As soon as you arrived home, your parents approached you with something that they wanted to say. Your mom was holding an envelope. She gave it to you and said, "[Y/N], we're officially moving to Kyoto."

"Why?" You asked.

"Our business is expanding and I was planning for the three of us to move there." Your father replied, "Your mother and I were already made plans, Princess. I just want to ask if you want to stay with us or not."

You paused to think and finally made your mind, "I understand, Dad. If I went with you, what school will I transfer in?"

He replied, "Rakuzan High."

Your gasped as your eyes widened in shock, Rakuzan High? Then that means... There's no doubt about it, you'll be transferring to the school where the redhead is on your second year.

******

So many things happened a lot lately... You sighed as you lay on your bed. You slowly closed your eyes thinking about a memory that flashed through your mind recently. It was confirmed that Akashi was the trigger to your missing memories. And going to Kyoto is an opportunity for you to meet him again.

Akashi, I want to know more about you.

You're the only one who can make me remember everything. So...

Wait for me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
41.7K 1.2K 20
There were 6 legends in the basketball world. The only 5 members of the Generation of Miracles and their genius Manager, Momoi Satsuki. They were an...
273K 9.4K 49
☆COMPLETED☆ Rakuzan High. Akashi Seijūrō. The domineering student council president and the captain of the basketball club- everybody knows who he is...
82.6K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...