Heaven (Mystic Messenger x Re...

By WishingEros

This is a *inhale* Zen, Seven/Luciel, Jumin, Yoosung, V, and Sarean X Reader *exhale*. I don't see much of th... More

Your Text
Betrayed
BrokenHearted
Bellyache
Backstory
April 1st!
Atlantis
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Lo Que Siento
Extremely Important Question
●~~~~~New Perspective~~~~~●
Leave Me, I'll Be Fine
Izumi and Haru
...He's Back...?
Shut it, Press!
Just A Normal. Horrible Day. (His Shot)
Will He Survive?
I Lived
Their Plan
Thank you so much
Happy Birthday❤
Days Together
Huh...
More Days
One Small Accident
How To Love What's Lost
Make Believe《Saeran
Kitty~《Jumin Han》

Don't Tell Saerry!

1K 28 51
By WishingEros

Song: This Is Me
Artist: Keala Settle (This is such a good and emotional song!)

- You are you and no one can be better at being you than you- 

Reader's P.O.V

"C' mon guys! It's ready to go to bed!" I yell from just looking at the clock. I just woke up from my nap on the couch with Seven.
Seven doesn't move an inch and continues to hold onto me. He's beside me and has his arms around my waist, "Luci, off," I say simply but he doesn't move. "I didn't know pillows could talk," he mumbles putting his head in my shoulder. 

I sigh, "Luci, I'm not a pillow," I say but he doesn't get the clue, "I like you, pillow, you smell like [Y/n] she smells like strawberries, I like strawberries." He continues to mumble. I deadpan and try to remove his arms from me, "the pillow is trying to move!" He whines holding me tighter. "I'm never getting out of this," I mumble and lay my head on the couch, feeling as if I'm never going to be able to leave this position. I glance at my shoulder to see Seven smiling, still asleep. "Baka," I mumble with a smile on my face as I drift to sleep again.

"You're finally awake!" Seven says cheerfully as I open my eyes.

"Yeah, I can say the same to you," I chuckle looking at the time. It's 1:30 A.M. I sigh and look at Seven. He is now sitting at the feet of the couch was my legs are on top of his. Another one of our habits to do. Lay our feet or legs on each other. "Are the kids asleep?" I ask moving my legs off of him and scooting next to him, "yeah, they're completely knocked out. But I found something," Seven says putting his Dr.Pepper to the side and taking out a black notebook I know way too well.

"Haru's notebook?" I ask looking at the white words on the cover, DEATH NOTE, Haru found it one day from one of the stuff I bought and instantly grew interested in keeping it. It didn't actually work like the real one . . . sadly. Anyway, Haru barely let anyone look in it. 

"Yeah, I didn't look at much, don't worry. But when I went to check on him and Izumi, it was opened to this page," Seven says as he opens the notebook. He flips a few pages and stops once he's at the middle. He then puts the book in between us, it shows a picture of Seven and Saeran, traced over with a black marker. It's clear that Haru made it himself, even though he was young when he drew it would turn out to be a masterpiece. 

"Aww, he really does care about you and Saerry," I say nudging his shoulder, he looks thoughtful for a second but then shakes his head. I look at him confused, I know for a fact Haru cares about Seven, even if he doesn't show it. Like Jumin. Seven then flips the page and points to the back of the picture.

Words were written on it in nice writing,

~~

Seven is like my step-dad, right? Well, that's how it's like. Why doesn't mommy marry him then? 

-That made me blush but I continued reading-

~~

Would daddy not like it? I can tell Seven loves her and she lets Ita call him papa, that's another thing. Daddy and mommy never married, is it because they loved other people? Were Izumi and I mistakes? Is that what it is? If only I could ask daddy myself, maybe he could tell me something, but then again, I'm always told, "Haru, you're too young," hopefully I'll find out the whole truth one day. What would happen if Seven was my dad, would he be good? Maybe not . . .

~~

I hear as Seven sighs from beside me, clearly, he hadn't read that part or all of it. I look at his expression, it's sad. He has always wanted them to accept him as part of the family. But I never thought it would be as their dad, while Jumin would be gone. I mean, I remember him telling me it would be fun to be like a second dad, I never thought he meant it.

I nudge him again and point to something in Haru's small writing on the side. 

~~

But for now, I wouldn't mind Sevem being my step-dad, at all. To be truthful, I look up to him, and my other uncles and auntie as well. Just to be completely honest with me, I love Seven as much as mommy and Ita, even auntie Jae Jae and V, and Yoo Yoo, and Saerry.

I don't know why it's so hard to show it, but I do love them all, and if they ever read this, I'll probably be embarrassed. 

~~

I see Seven slightly smile but he stops once he realizes I'm looking at him. "Isn't that nice? He cares about you," I say poking his cheek. 

He smiles and hugs me. I'm a bit shocked at first, he really looks happy. I then realize he's crying,

"Luci, how did Haru's words, which he didn't say out loud, make you this emotional?" I ask trying to stop him from crying. "I've only wanted for Izumi and Haru, even you, to accept me as someone special. I know, I'm not a-and I could probably never be, b-but I really love the kids. I-I never wanted them or anyone to have parents like mine. So when you told me, I wanted to be with them every second and make sure you didn't give them up for adoption. I-I know, I'm stupid for thinking you would." He says shaking. 

(Just in case you don't know, Saeyoungs and Saerans mother hid them in exchange for money,

His mother abused Saeran because he was weaker than Seven and got sick more often. Saeran's punishments included being tied by the legs to the kitchen so he couldn't leave, being beaten, and being starved and dehydrated for days.

Seven took it upon himself to change their future. Seven studied how to hack using a book he found on computing, promising Saeran that they would run away together.

He met Rika at a church, and later on, V. V told Seven to take on a new name and work at an intellectual hacking company, but he was not allowed to take Saeran with him. Seven refused at first, but after a lot of convincing from V, he left Saeran behind, entrusting Saeran's safety to V and Rika. Basically, that's his and his brother's backstory.)

"I'm stupid, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have even tried to help. V or Yoosung or Saeran would have been better in that position," he says still in a shaky voice.

"Seven, you make things easier for me, you are always the person I would choose as first. Well, in some situations, and you are beyond special to me. I never want to lose you, remember you are my BSFF." I say smiling.

"I-I just thought maybe you could love me the way I love you," he adds. My eyes widen in shock. Seven . . . loves me?
(Well no duh bish.)

When I don't say anything he pulls away from the hug, "it's okay, you don't have to love me back. I didn't expect you to anyway. I know you love Jumin, you look so happy with him, so don't let me be in the middle of that. It's silly feelings," He says with tears in the corners of his eyes as he smiles. I stare at him with just a look of shock on my face, not being able to say anything.

But what I am able to do, is pull him into another hug. "Don't cry, Luci. You make me cry too," I say trying to stop myself from crying. "I have to perfect solution," he says grabbing the controller. He then pulls away and acts as nothing had happened. He's been crying a lot, hasn't he? I'm about to try and talk to him about it again but he turns on some Anime Crack and forces me to pay attention to it, which causes me to almost forget what happened.

- Smol Time Skip -

"Seven, you want some more Dr.Pepper?" I ask walking to the kitchen which is basically the first thing you would see when you walk in beside the small hallway you're in once you step inside. But in a short way, you can see the kitchen when you enter the penthouse.

"Sure," he said not looking away from the TV. Once I open the refrigerator door I groan, "we don't have anymore. This is what we get from drinking them too much," I say defeated. "Don't worry! I've got a secret stash!" Seven says pausing the TV and jumping over to me. He then pushes an almost invisible button that opens the wall to reveal a stash of cold Dr.Peppers and Honey Budda Chips. He grins at me before taking a lot out. "How did you know about this before me?" I ask moving closer to him, I sit on the counter behind him admiring the food.
"Well, I found it, barely anything was in it. So I took it for myself," he replies sticking out his tongue. I glare at him playfully which he only does back, "you might have to be careful, cause I'm not sure which ones are the ones that had the box already opened when I bought them," he mumbles making me facepalm but I take one from him.

I take a sip of it, glancing at Seven who does the same with his. At first, he looks like it's disgusting but then smiles. I feel like I made the same reaction. "Seven, there's something wrong with these drinks," I say placing the Dr.Pepper down. He nods before we fully look at each other. For a second, the world stops and it's just us staring at each other.

Seven then moves so that he's in front of me and has his hands on either side of me. I then, for a reason I don't know, pull him into a passionate kiss. Seven isn't taken back at all and kisses back almost immediately.
I feel like I'm losing control of myself.
I tangle my hands in his fluffy hair deepening the kiss, turning it into a makeout session. Seven moves one of his hands on my thigh to steady himself.
I moan as he trails his hand further up to squeeze the area close to my private part.

As I'm about to wrap my legs around him he pulls away and walks away from me teasingly. As quick as I could, I grabbed him by the collar of his white button shirt and pull him into a French kiss. I feel him groan as I wrap one of my legs around him and press him up to me. I start to get impatient and unbutton the buttons on his shirt. I remove my hands from his neck and start to touch his chest, tracing his figure, still kissing him.
Our tongues dance together, once I retreat he moves his to touch every small inch in my mouth.

One of his hands leave my thighs and start to touch my chest making me moan louder and push him more up against me to where we start to grind against each other.
He then moves his hands to my hair starting to tangle his hands in my (short/long) hair making it look messy. 
"We . . . Can't do this," I mumble trying to stop myself. "I know, I . . . Just can't stop," Seven replies as we give each other another passionate kiss. "Me neither," I mumble into the kiss.
(To me, this is cringy af 😂)

Seven puts his hand on my shoulder trying to take off my shirt, before he can get anywhere with it being off, we hear a click. At first, we both continue grinding on each other as we kiss.
But then a familiar voice speaks up,

"At least tell me the kids are out of the house," we don't care to identify who it is and continue making out.
"What a cockblocker," I mumble in the kiss. Seven then kisses me harder making my words go muffled.
Then like a flash Seven is pulled away from me.

Once we both look at who it is, our earlier state breaks. Jumin.

"What the hell were you two thinking?" He asks making us both look down nervously. "We kinda weren't," Seven mumbles and Jumin raises a brow at him. "After we drank the Dr.Peppers we couldn't take control of ourselves," he explains, Jumin looks at me for confirmation which I nod too. Jumin then sighs, "get rid of the drinks, clean up anything that you haven't yet, turn off the TV, then go to your room, Seven." He orders (like an angry mother) which Seven quickly does try to not spare me a glance. "Don't tell Saerry," he mumbles to himself, well more like me.

I get off the counter once Seven is completely out of the room.
"I'm sorry, Jumin," I say shamefully. "It's alright. You could've at least let me know you two were dating now," Jumin says fidgeting a smile. "Oh no, no, no, we aren't dating. We were just hanging out until we drank those devil drinks and . . . Yeah," I say not wanting to get into details. I swear I could've seen Jumin fully smile, but I had to get a picture of it for it to be clear.

Jumin then looks at the ground and shakes his head.

"At least try to greet me," he says smiling as he looks up. I can't help but smile back and I pull him into a hug which he gladly returns. He smiles at me as if he didn't even see what just happened. "You didn't tell me when you were coming back," I say leading him to the balcony so in case the kids would wake up, they wouldn't see us. We made a deal that whenever Jumin came back to visit, it would be a surprise for them. Anyways we sat on a long couch facing the building below us and more importantly the sky. The couch was a stripped (f/c) that was perfect for a least 4 people.

He smiles, "I wanted it to be a surprise. But, I made good timing, didn't I?" He chuckles. "Yeah, you really did," I say stopping myself from thinking what would've happened if he hadn't shown up.

We caught up on everything that has happened lately. We do text, but that's every now and then.
"Haru I'd just like you, Jumin. He's so smart and so is Izumi. But, Haru reminds me so much of you. And looks a lot like you too," I end up saying which Jumin can't help but smile and also regret at the same time. He wants his kids to enjoy life to the fullest. Not be stuck doing work all the time.

"Well, they're smart because they have an amazing wonderful mother," Jumin says nuzzling the crook of my neck with his nose. "Yeah, I'm pretty good aren't I?" I say proudly. He nudges me with his elbow and I nudge him back with a smile. Then after remembering something, I burst out laughing. "Now what is it?" Jumin asks playfully.

"Remember that one time. In high school, when that guy wouldn't leave me alone?" I ask in between my laughter. I see Jumin think for a second until he glares at me. "That was not funny," he says with a serious face but with a playful tone in his voice.

FLASHBACK
3RD PERSON P.O.V

A tall jock runs at Y/n with a mischievous smile on his face, "heyyy honey. What are you doing all by yourself?" He asks her leaning on a locker. She tells her eyes at him and continues walking. "You know, if you roll your eyes too much they'll stick like that," he says following her.

"I'd like that to happen so I don't have to look at your fucked up face all the time," she replies, pushing past him.

He smirks catching up to her, "Is it because of that cat-lover?" He asks stopping so she bumps into him, "no, just because I don't wanna date a fuckboy like you." She states and he wraps his arms around her before she could escape.

She glares at him while he only smirks. "Get your hands off of me," she says trying to kick him. He shakes his head. He blocks her kicks by intertwining his legs with hers. She pushes him but gets nowhere. Suddenly he's punched in the face making him stumble and the girl gets out of his grasp.

"That will teach you to leave what's mine alone, dirty piece of trash," Jumin says from behind the girl. She blushes since at the time they were just friends . . .

with benefits.

Jumin puts his arm around the girl's waist holding her tightly but not so much she would get hurt. "T-thank you, Jumin," she stutters blushing. He smiles softly at her, which he does to no one, "now beat it, no one wants a pile of shit walking around." Jumin says to the jock which is now holding his nose. 

"I'm not leaving without a fight," the jock says getting into a fighting pose. Jumin rolls his eyes, muttering something under his breath. 

"Go, Nick! You can do this!" a couple of people shout taking out their phones to record it. The jock 'Nick' lunges at Jumin, who dodges it easily and dropkicks him. Nick rolls on the ground in pain while Jumin puts something on his back then walks away. 

The crowd of people goes to Nick in worry, they then see what's on his back, it's a piece of paper. It reads 'that's what he gets.'  They all stare at Jumin as he takes [Y/n} to her next class.

FLASHBACK END -Reader's P.O.V-

Jumin smiles remembering it and gives me a one-sided hug. I lay my head on his shoulder gazing at the starts above. "The kids will be happy to see you," I mumble drifting off to sleep. 

(Btw, since Seven is such a sweetheart he put a blanket over the two.)

3rd Person P.O.V

"I'll be happy to see them too, and hopefully I'll get to apologize for not being here with them," Jumin says laying his body down on the couch so that the two are laying down like how Seven and [Y/n] previously were. 

-In the morning- (When the sun shiiines~)

Haru walks into [Y/n]'s room hoping to see his mother, but instead, he sees nothing but a clean bedroom. He starts to look through the whole penthouse for her. No sign of her yet. When he gets to a window by the balcony he sees the familiar color of his mother's hair color.

He smiles to himself but then realizes that another person is with her. He can't see who it is exactly but notices the hair color of the person is the same as his. Haru's eyes widen as he gets curious. Once he moves closer he can identify the person as a male. Still can't see his face yet . . . Haru instantly retreats as he sees the male move. It was a false alarm since he only moved so [y/n] wouldn't fall.

Haru watches the man as his mother cozies up to him, 'who is he?' Haru wonders.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been too tired these days! But, here you have it! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

4//16/19

Word Count; 3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
41.9K 665 39
Mystic Messenger one shots and sometimes scenarios! I no longer take requests !I do not own Mystic Messenger or any of the characters mentioned! Cove...
1.2M 15.2K 42
This is just a book of whatever ideas come to mind in terms of situations involving the characters of Mystic Messenger. Please feel free to comment r...
654K 7.8K 31
Mystic Messenger x Reader Reader can be male or female! I don't own the image that I used for the cover! I also don't own Mystic Messenger Ranked #2...