Undercover Blue Riot (Transmi...

By Ryusensei2000

Growing up with the sea in hot February, the Australian Ocean had been the love of Cyril's life. His surfing... More

P R O L O G U E
ARC I
Sign 1 Sunday Morning Star
Sign 3 Falling Too Fast
Sign 4 Lost And Found
Sign 5 A "Girl" Of My Dreams
Sign 6 Two Favorites Together
Sign 7 Almost Exposed
Sign 8 Hate Yourself
Sign 9 Almost Killed Him
ARC II
Sign 1 One Last Time
Sign 2 Transforming Again
Sign 3 Tristian's Confusion
Sign 4 He Is Exposed!
Sign 5 Childhood Crush
Sign 6 Another Transformation
Sign 7 I Hate Boys
Sign 8 Childhood Memories
Sign 9 The Challenge
Sign 10 Bad People Of The Past
ARC III
Sign 1 Can't Fall In Love
Sign 2 Now It's All Mixed Up
Sign 3 Underwater Fears
Sign 4 Together With Him
Sign 5 To Be A Woman
Sign 6 Little Secret
Sign 7 Restarting That Same Business
Sign 8 It'll Be Your Last
Sign 9 For Supporting You
Sign 10 Strangers With Secrets
Sign 11 The Whale Inside Me
Sign 12 The Transition To Evil
USELESS CHARACTER FACTS
ARC IV
Sign 1 He Walked Out
Sign 2 Edgar Is Missing
Sign 3 It's Coming Together
Sign 4 A Psychedelic Experience
Sign 5 What is Love? Is it Happiness?
Sign 6 Memories Haunt You, Always
Sign 7 Don't Go, Stay Here
Sign 8 I Fell in Love
Sign 9 Hopeless Romantic
Sign 10 Oblivious But Smart
ARC V
Sign 1 Empty People Cannot Make You Full
Sign 2 The Small Discovery
Sign 3 Arthur and The Ocean
Sign 4 Redressing the Past
Sign 5 Persuasion and Perusal
Sign 6 My Teenage Dream
Sign 7 Him And Him Are Different
Sign 8 The First Breakdown
Sign 9 The Greater Good
ARC VI
Sign 1 Skyler's Dream
Sign 2 Daddy
Sign 3 Cyril's Secrets
Sign 4 Vanishing Twins
Sign 5 Pictures of You
Sign 6 The Trigger
Sign 7 Breaking Your Delusion
Sign 8 The Slow Dead
E P I L O G U E
Purpose. Reader. Pt. 1
Purpose. Author. Pt. 2
E X T R A I
E X T R A I I
𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚘𝚝

Sign 2 Queer

2K 175 150
By Ryusensei2000

It was a Sunday morning. Through her blue eyes, she could look at the blue lights in her phone, her pursed lips turned towards her phone screen and she shuddered. Her hands reached her closet and her fingers picked out her favourite lip gloss while the fingers on her right hand were busy typing on her phone. Classical music was playing softly on a stereo kept on her bed, sinking beneath her clothes that she had thrown on her bed that morning while deciding what to wear. She took her time applying her makeup and occasionally checked her phone. She curled her blonde hair with her styling brush and hairdryer.

She packed a water bottle and a pair of white dancing shoes into her designer bag. She checked her phone again and then gently prayed a little French perfume on her wrist. She wore a long, floral frock reaching her knees and long, chestnut boots. She perfected her mascara while looking into the mirror and drew a beauty mark right beside her mouth with an eyebrow pencil.

Her phone had been buzzing nonstop. Well, it had been the case for a long time now, nothing new for her. Her phone was always buzzing with a different guy every week. She checked her phone again,

"Finally, today are the finals,"
She rolled her eyes, "I literally have no interest to watch you surf. What a clingy dude," She looked at the beach through her window, "Let me make a loser happy before I end it,"
"Can you record yourself surf? I really really wanna see you surf!" She typed.
"Sure thing! I'll ask my mate to record me,"

"As if I wanna see your ugly face," She kept her phone into her bag and went downstairs. Her mom had prepared her some toast and vegemite. She ate her breakfast and looked into her phone, "I'm getting late. I'll go to the academy,"
"Sure," Her mother smiled. She walked out of her house and plugged in her earphones. She got on the train and looked into her phone. He had sent her his video already. She was bored. She deleted the video and typed, "I'll watch it later. I'll go have my breakfast,"

And then, she blocked him.

She kept her phone back in and got down at the next station. She walked on the pavement and looked around as the music filled her senses. A tall girl passed right beside and she turned back to look at her.
"What are you looking at?" She heard and looked ahead. It was her best friend, Elijah Anderson, a Finnish-Australian, blonde hair and brown eyes. Her hair was tied up in a bun.
"She was so pretty." She smiled.
"Girl," Elijah shook her head and dragged her away.

They entered the Blue Ballet academy building and walked towards the changing room. She opened her locker and kept her shoes inside it. She took out a pair of blue ballet shoes.
"Wow, you're gonna wear your mom's shoes today?" Elijah gasped.
"Yes," She smiled, "Aren't these gorgeous?"

"They are,"
She looked at that beautiful pair of shoes. They were ocean blue, just like her mother's eyes that she had inherited. Her dad told her that her mom was a ballerina and ever since then, ballet was everything to her. After all, it was the only thing that connected her to her mother and the only thing she had left behind for her were those blue shoes shining in all their glory even after thirty-two years. She wrapped them around her tiny feet and they fitted perfectly, shining on her white leggings.

Elijah looked at her and smiled, "These are your lucky shoes, aren't they?"
"I love them more than I'd ever love anyone,"
"Well, you shouldn't love materialistic things,"
"Well, if you look at it, aren't humans' a material too? The only difference is that my shoes wouldn't hurt me,"

"Humans are not objects...Oh yeah, how is it going with that surfer boy?" Elijah asked her.
"I blocked him,"
"Seriously?" She sighed, "Why do you say you love them when you obviously don't?"
"Why? Because I hate everything that has a dick,"

"Well, you certainly have a long list of exes," They began with their morning stretch routine. Elijah did a gentle forward fold.
"Exes whose face I don't know," She laughed, "I hate men, I don't want to see their ugly faces,"
"You're hard to understand," Elijah shrugged.

After an hour-long stretch, it was rehearsal time. Mrs Fritzman was about to allot the dances to the students for the show in November.
"I want to dance to swan lake!" She whispered as she looked at her blue ballet shoes.
"Almost everyone wants that," Elijah said.
"Laila, you'll be dancing to Swan Lake," Mrs Fritzman, "Practice with Jake,"
Laila squealed and grabbed Jake's hand.

"Well, it's not THAT nice, anyways. I wanna dance to the Nutcracker,"
"Elijah, you'll be dancing to the Nutcracker,"
"Yes madam," Elijah looked at her sadly, "Sorry,"
"It's alright, we still have many nice pieces," She smiled as her baby hair shone under the lights.
Slowly, Mrs Fritzman distributed all the good pieces to her favourite students. Everyone left for practice and she was left alone in the auditorium.

Mrs Fritzman began leaving with the instructor,
"Madam Fritzman," She ran towards her, "I think you forgot about me again,"

Mrs Fritzman eyed her down, "Ms Willington, those blue ballet shoes again...The dress code is strictly white shoes, am I right?"
"I know but these are lucky to me. They are mom's dancing shoes—"
"Well, that's very nice but I do not care. I want you to be disciplined. Am I clear?"
"Yes, madam,"

She looked down at her, "Durik, what piece are we left with?"
"Waltz of the flowers and Voices of spring," The instructor, Mr Durik said.
"Which one do you want?"
"I think...Voices of spring?"
"There you have it then. Do not disappoint me,"
"Yes, madam,"

She looked up, "Oh wait, but I don't have a..." Mrs Fritzman had left already, "...A partner...Who am I supposed to dance with?"
She stood alone in the empty auditorium and stared at the lights. She couldn't perform voices of spring without a partner.
"Guys, does someone want to be my partner? Anyone?" She asked the boys but they ignored her and talked among themselves.

'I hate men,'
Everyone practised in their practice rooms while she practised alone in her room. She practised for hours, finally, she gave up and packed her stuff. She walked down the pavement as the ocean shimmered under the evening sun. She stopped and looked at the seagulls. She walked down the stairs and reached the beach. She sat on a huge rock with her bag and stared at the ocean. She stared at the waves as they came towards her and quickly pulled back. It was calm and empty. An ocean full of water felt so empty and heartless.

She breathed in as the sky changed colours. She could see some surfers on the beach, returning back home. All of them were boys around fifteen to eighteen.
"Ugh! Surfer boys. Disgusting," She got up and began singing, "I am so bored!"

"SUFER BOYS DESERVE DEATH!" She shouted at the sinking sun.
"That's kinda cruel to wish," Elijah stood behind her.

"WOAH! You scared me!"
"I'm naturally terrifying. So, you don't like surfer boys and yet you come to the beach where you'll find tons of surfer boys,"

"And girls," She smiled.
"You're into surfer girls?" Elijah asked.

"Hah! Not just any surfer girl, I have my standards,"
"Yeah, that's why you sext a new guy every week,"
"No, that's just trolling," She laughed.
"Breaking a guy's heart—"
"Hey," Here eyes looked into Elijah's eyes, "Men have no heart,"

On her way back home, she sat alone in the almost empty train and looked at the shimmering Sydney waters through the glass. Australia under the moon looked like a kaleidoscope, shining like gems buried inside a glass box. That city looked brighter than her soul which had learnt to hurt other souls. But she wasn't guilty because her heart was filled with a long list of traitors.

One of them being her own father.

She reached home and saw a request on her phone. She accepted it and sent a "Hii XOXO" Then, she took a shower and went to have her dinner. She returned back to her phone after an hour. He had sent her a "Hey"
"How are you?" She typed and he replied immediately, "Good. Wbu?"
"My feet hurt from all the dancing :(("
"Lol. You like dancing?"
"Yes <3 I'm a professional ballerina!"
"Wow. How old are you?"
"23. You?"
"24. But I haven't figured out my life yet,"

She smirked, "Loser,"

"It's okay :) What do you do btw?"

"I'm an artist xD"

"Wow, that is so cool!"

"Yeah :3 Where are you from?"

"Finland, you?"

"Australia,"

"Oh, another Aussie," She rolled her eyes.

"Australia has beautiful beaches. Do you surf?"

"Sometimes. I'm not very good at it though. I'm more of an introvert but I love surfers. They are cool dudes,"

'This dude seems annoying already.' She thought.
He was typing, "My name is Glizzly. Wbu?"

'Oh well, guess I'll give my real name this time. Anyways, I doubt if he'll even last a week,' "I'm Heart. Heart Willington,"

"OMG that's such a pretty name!"

"Hehe thank you. Grizzly is cute too :3"

"You think so? Lol. You're too kind Xx"

'You won't be saying this after a week,' She smirked.

After that, she just washed her face and removed her makeup. She brushed her teeth and went to bed. She left him on read. When she woke up the next morning, she took her phone to the bathroom and greeted him.

"Good morning XOXO! Rise and shine! It must be morning for you,"
He replied after a while, "Good morning :-)"
"I just woke up!" She texted.
"Oh, I didn't sleep," He texted.
"Why?"
"Had to finish a manuscript"

She looked into her phone, "Aww, make sure you sleep properly,"
"Yes. I'll get to bed now, have a nice day"
"You too!"
She kept her phone in her bag, had her breakfast and left for the station. She met Elijah, "You're going to Mardi Gras?" She asked.
"For the pride march?" Heart asked.
"Yep,"

"Hell yeah, I will. Man, I'm a lesbian, no way in hell am I missing the pride march. I even got the T-Shirt! Will you accompany me?"
"Oh no, if my mom sees me there, I'm dead. You know she's homophobic" Elijah said.
"Hah, loser,"
"Call it what you want to. Anyways, you got a partner yet?"

"Nah, I think I might not perform this year,"
"Hey, don't lose hope. Just do your best from your side,"
"I want my shoes to do some sort of magic and build me a partner,"

Elijah laughed, "Sure, your shoes can give birth to a person,"
"A perfect person...My person,"

Elijah flicked her forehead, "Stop watching those teen romantic movies late at night,"
"I only watch lesbian movies,"
"You and your phobia against men. Anyways, gotta go now. Need to practice, take care."
"Take care,"

Heart went to her practice room and practised by herself for a few hours. It felt lonely to dance in such a huge room. She looked at herself in the mirror, "Nothing is shining anymore,"
Suddenly, her phone buzzed.
"Hey, I'm awake!"

'Well, let's kill some time,'
"Hey! I'm free,"
"Aye! That's great. So, you going to the pride march this Saturday?"
"Oh, yes, I am! Wait, you have it there in Finland too?"

'Holy shit, I forgot,'

"Yes, we do," She typed, "Wait, why would a straight guy wanna be there? Don't you hate gay people?"
"Oh, I'm not straight lol. I'm gay xP I like men"

'What the fuck? Awesome, a gay man was just what I wanted in my life'

"Why do you like guys?"
"Well, if I start telling you, I would never stop. But it's just because I think when a man truly loves you, it is the most beautiful experience ever :-)"

"So you must hate girls?"
"No. In fact, I love having female friends. They are so understanding and supportive :)"
"I know right? And they are so cute!"
"Yeah! Especially when they are angry xD They look like a kitten,"
"IKR! OMG! I just feel like pulling their cheeks!"

' ...Maybe I'll not block this guy... for now,'

"What's your name again?"
"Glizzly,"
"So, Glizzly, I'm a lesbian >///<"
"Cool. I got a queer female friend."
"XD Surely," She smiled. "I never had a gay friend,"

"Haha,
I mean, sexuality doesn't really matter, it's all about the heart. If your hearts beat with the same frequency as that person and your vibes match, you know that's your person,"

'He's...different,'

-To be continued

Heart Willington
Undercover Blue Riot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 116 11
For 17-year-old high school senior Evan Brooks, life could be better. He's a social outcast at school, stuck in a rural small town he never wanted to...
3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
3.4K 101 7
Kyle Anderson had an uneventful life that had fallen into a perfect routine of work, friends, and video games. It was just the way he had wanted it t...
240 9 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...