ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS

By juniperis

Dawson is- most people who don't know him would say- as straight as they come. And senior year away from home... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS

30.8K 597 118
By juniperis

*

S U M M A R Y 

Dawson is– most people who don't know him would say– as straight as they come. And senior year away from home promises to be a big year for him: no parents in sight, a whole new set of friends, he just seems to have it all. Not to mention that all the pretty girls of the very private Wharton High are dying to get a taste of the new talk of the school.

If only he could get Adam Hamilton's eyes out of his head.

*

C O P Y R I G H T

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author (Eleanor G. Fraser; @ juniperis)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.5K 38
*THIS STORY IS UNDER COMPLETE RECONSTRUCTION.* Prickly, sarcastic, self-aware Austin is roped into a risky dare by his best friend that leads to one...
2.5M 119K 33
Leaving a troubled past behind, Dylan starts his first day at a new high school. He's soon wrapped up in his new life, meeting new friends and especi...
1.2M 41.1K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
104K 5.3K 42
[[SEQUEL]] "Not Another High School Love Story" MUST be read first ▪️ *SYNOPSIS* After suffering a serious injury on the field and being forced to pu...