Sinful | K. Hatake Lemon

By iiiHoneydew

Kakashi Hatake. He was her lover, her soul mate. They'd spent countless nights wrapped in a loving embrace u... More

one | lust
two | fear
three | touch
four | sated
note to be deleted

S I N F U L

54.3K 627 232
By iiiHoneydew

Reader Insert Key

(F/n) : First Name
(L/n) : Last name
(E/c) : Eye color
(H/c) : Hair Color
(S/c) : Skin Color

____________________

Kakashi Hatake.

He was her lover, her soul mate. They'd spent countless nights wrapped in a loving embrace under the stars, whispering sweet nothings to one another and sharing a love so pure and genuine, it was euphoric.

She was happy, content with where she was and who she was with, but there was one problem: It'd been two years since they'd been together and he had never once touched her. He hadn't even shown any form of sexual intimacy or interest, not once!

You'd think a man notorious for shamelessly reading erotic smut in public would be a sex crazed animal, yet he remained completely abstinent.

Though she was determined to change that.

| Kakashi Hatake Lemon/Smut |
| A One-Shot series written in four parts |

03/05/20•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
8.2K 78 14
"You'd be lucky to see me naked, Sow." He spat with a grin that sent shiver's down her spine Malia Cromwel is hired to be a maid at the Mukami Mansio...
6.2K 110 7
You came back to japan after being gone for a while, you were cast in a movie where you end up meeting someone there...
884K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...